Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #26
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

im sorry, but that last post makes me want to puke, I'll be sure and tell all the people with exacerbated MS that it's a choice. I have elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of.
say hello to the cukoos on your cloud.
sheeeit the new age really gets on my tits sometimes.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #27
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
SNIPPED
I have elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of.
Have you really? I mean really ... not think I have cause I read a bell end of a website. Really ?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #28
pureheart7
Retired Avalon Member

Just so you know, I have deleted my posts for lack of response.
I wish you all so much LOVE xoxox

Blessings be~~~
pureheart7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #29
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Jack where is the dog's choice in this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uSqZbEiJk
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #30
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I find it interesting to see the strategic placement of the trails for blocking out the sun; or wondering if the expanded trails are meant to move over a certain tract of land ( and what that area is)??
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #31
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Have you really? I mean really ... not think I have cause I read a bell end of a website. Really ?
with regard to my mentioning high barium/aluminum in my system you replied with this little gem .
I was wondering whether to dignify this with a response, when it finally occured to me ah ha, steve is MR CHEMTRAIL, Mr X marks the sky. I knew there was something funny going on.

Your condescending tone is noted and dismissed. Wow. I am glad my serious health problems don't exist for you, thanks I feel much better . I remember your useless chiming in on other chemtrail threads. Now run along, grown ups are talking.

As for you jack, I will now call you "I'm alright jack" I think that probably works for you. Just let the tyranny continue, we all die in the end, so why bother . I guess that form of magical thinking " if you can see chemtrails they are rendered harmless." is your way to make it just fine, well I hope you tell everyone so they all can see them and be saved . Grandiose much? I give a lot more credence to the person who thinks they can erradicate them with a purple ray blast, hey, at least they are doing something.

soooooo now to the meat of the subject, yes dogs ( and all animals except maybe the cockroach) are affected,and that is really hard to watch, my own dog has really "aged "but we have seen improvements with a selective home cooked diet.
Just a strange aside, my garden which I have been watching go from quite productive to almost useless over the last 4 years now has a cancer of woodlice . Anyone got any good woodlouse recipes?

Once again, we had a little sun on the south east coast yesterday, after around an hour of blue sky, it was out with the planes and good bye sun, then metalic taste in the air.( God my imagination is good, must have got it from the bell end of a website)
So with regard to sun blocking I say yes absolutely, a definite part of the agenda, and probably the one they will admit to . And yet, chemtrails are not seen in many photos from unpopulated areas in the OZ outback but are often seen in rural and desert areas of the US. and Canada. I am thinking fear of the current sun activities affecting communications ( cell towers etc) may be a big part of the relentelessness of the current supercharged campaign. I would say every single sunny day since summer ( and maybe longer) has been systematically wiped /whited out . Of course, depleting the available sunlight means many are severely short of vitamin D ( which they want to outlaw in properly needed dosages anyway) so it is, as such, a handy multi purpose attack. One stone many birds, POOF. Clever or what?

For anyone in OZ there certainly is astonishng chemtrail activity, and in some places one might not expect, it's hard to think like the illuminazis after all, I mean who wants to? Here is a very good site started by a pilot who is pretty heart sick of the destruction of his local sky. It also happens to be an excellent site to show unsure people perhaps willing to contemplate what seems to be so hard to understand.
http://www.bluenomore.com/

and for all the chemtrail deniers, keep drinking that new age kool aid, with new improved amino sweet! does a body goood, and all natural too!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #32
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
SNIPPED

with regard to my mentioning high barium/aluminum in my system you replied with this little gem .
I was wondering whether to dignify this with a response, when it finally occured to me ah ha, steve is MR CHEMTRAIL, Mr X marks the sky. I knew there was something funny going on.

Your condescending tone is noted and dismissed. Wow. I am glad my serious health problems don't exist for you, thanks I feel much better . I remember your useless chiming in on other chemtrail threads. Now run along, grown ups are talking.
"I was wondering whether to dignify this with a response" you say. I put it to you that you have no response with FACT to supplement your statement of "high barium/aluminium in your body and concomitants of. "
Old 03-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #33
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I've been thinking a lot about this chemtrail business. Its been a great day but for the past few hours they've been spraying like crazy. I keep telling them to go away though lol. It seems like it isn't working as well anymore? Anyone else noticing that?
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #34
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
im sorry, but that last post makes me want to puke, I'll be sure and tell all the people with exacerbated MS that it's a choice. I have elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of.
say hello to the cukoos on your cloud.
sheeeit the new age really gets on my tits sometimes.
Yes you do in fact have a choice.

If calling something "new age crap" makes it easier to swallow the reality youve chosen to live then so be it.

Its been proven time and time again that human consciousness has the ability to reverse cancer, grow new limbs, force a biological hand into a granite wall.. Theres so many examples that only those who are complacent in their own ignorance would choose to deny them.

In future, remember a couple of points.

1. You dont know everything
2. When your not knowledgable in some areas, keep your mouth shut and your ears open, you might just learn a thing or too.
3. Have respect for others opinions and maybe once in a while persue a new course of learning by asking to expand on what was just said instead of conveying your ignorance by closing your mind to any kind of elaboration on the topic at hand.

The world is a fantastic place, maybe someday you'll keep your eyes open long enough to see some of the magic that goes on.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #35
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Jack where is the dog's choice in this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uSqZbEiJk

Hello Reunite, to answer your question, could a dog build the pyramids?
Old 03-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #36
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As for you jack, I will now call you "I'm alright jack" I think that probably works for you. Just let the tyranny continue, we all die in the end, so why bother . I guess that form of magical thinking " if you can see chemtrails they are rendered harmless."

Miracle Mineral Supplement rids the body of any "invasive" heavy metals or poisons. Thats just one out of many different things, as well as the mind, that can be used to heal a broken vessel.

As for the "I'm alright jack", I am alright. As healthy as a horse, Happy as a lark, and as strong as a bull. But aside from my own well being, other people rank very high on my to do list. Theres many different ways to eliminate heavy metals from the body, id be more then happy to help anyone who is having trouble in these areas, even you swordsmith. Ive helped myself and countless other members of family and friends.

There are no victoms, only willing participants.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #37
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

How do you tell the difference between a chemtrail and a regular old contrail?

What does a spectrum analysis reveal in these chemtrails?

What are they spraying us with?
-Axiom- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #38
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

I've posted this before... Some people don't like Dan Egans interpretations of past history. I don't know about that.. I DO believe this is pretty accurate:
http://www.viewzone.com/haarp00.html
They stopped spraying us here in Lake Tahoe for about 10 days.. Great Blue Skies.. They started again about 2 days ago. Terrible to wreck my view,for WHAT? THATS what I want to know..
http://www.tahoebonanza.com/article/...ntProfile=1050
I can see the "little cloud seeders" airplanes. The big guys are way higher and are absolutley arrogant and unconcerned. They Zig Zag across the sky in 2 hours and ruin a completely perfect sky.
Clarity started a forum:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18405

As well as Doodah:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post238260

I'm in favor of any way to get the word out. It really is sad that people even here in Tahoe don't recognize this atrocity. They don't look UP?
I almost feel stupid when I point it to my neighbors and say "Look,they're spraying again" and they go "huh?"

I'll take pics...MY spraying is so evident,only an idiot can tell me its "contrails."
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #39
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

How do you tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail?
Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #40
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Hello Reunite, to answer your question, could a dog build the pyramids?
Could a Human build the pyramids?
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #41
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
"I was wondering whether to dignify this with a response" you say. I put it to you that you have no response with FACT to supplement your statement of "high barium/aluminium in your body and concomitants of. "
steve X marks the sky, when did you get paid to shill here? Yeah, give me your email address and I will send you my medical records. Your compassion knows no bounds. Well, that's easy enough if you have none, and are willingly stupid to boot, but that's what mind control does to people. I feel sorry for you, you have an opportunity to shine as a discerning individual who could stand up and say NO to this crime yet this is what you chose instead.

jackasp, you may think you are clever, but keep defending what is ultimately indefensible in your round about way to insinuate the sufferers are inadequate and feeble. Collusion is a terrible sin.
Ultimately you are most correct, there are no victims, but be very careful on this one, pride comes before a fall.
BTW, I suspect you know little about chelation, so your generous ( though contemptably patronising) offer to help "even me" I will have to forgo. All the really great minds in the world of detox/chelation acknowledge the importance of exposure and also have a lot more humility.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #42
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Axiom.... The vapors don't dissipitate. They turn the sky into a haze.
Chontrails evaperate behind the jet. These go ALL across the sky and then they criss cross them like a grid. Thats why there is speculation Haarp could bounce a beam across them by keeping the Haarp beam up in the ionisphere
My personal opinion?
We have many interesting military facilities within 200-300 miles of Tahoe.
From Vandenburg to China Lake Navel Base (Rumor has it,that Vandenburg on Santa Barbra Coast goes under ground through tunnel including submarine base connected to China Lake. Thats 200 miles direct to Nevada)
There are several large ammunition warehouses.
Don't forget Palmdale.(Lockheed,John Lear,Northrup etc)
My humble opinion is whenever TPTB are doing any movement...They "grid" the sky so satelites can't see whats going on down on earth.
Area 51 is not really a hotbed of activity. Too well known.

You know what? I could site more reasons why I believe this..but as an American,I don't really think I should say too much.
I am a civilian.. But I've been in California for 30 years. I've driven back and forth on a certain highway and seen plenty. BIG TRUCK CONVOYS moving late at night.
Not all cargo between military installations is moved by plane.
Haarp maybe... Grid protection for our friends not to watch us more probable.
WTF is it? and will it shorten my life expectancy without my approval?
Old 03-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #43
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

briefly, OMG jack, the jewell of your chelation knowledge is MMS? I expected more than that from you . Fry your kidneys at your own risk there, bud. Oh hah hah hah, I credited you with far too much . Hope your family members get a second opinion . eeeeek!!!
WARNING !!! Jack is NOT a doctor, and he knows precisely "jack" about chemtrails .

Also please let us now about the people you know who have grown new limbs, to my knowledge these are only insiders with mlitary medical tech. WOW, you could have saved superman with this stuff! keep talking!
Ok, back on track... ish ,anybody who does not know the difference between a CON trail and a chemtrail should look at
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=76&Itemid=50
or bluenomore ,url above somewhere.

Last edited by swordsmith; 03-06-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #44
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybastid View Post
Axiom.... The vapors don't dissipitate. They turn the sky into a haze.
Chontrails evaperate behind the jet. These go ALL across the sky and then they criss cross them like a grid. Thats why there is speculation Haarp could bounce a beam across them by keeping the Haarp beam up in the ionisphere
My personal opinion?
We have many interesting military facilities within 200-300 miles of Tahoe.
From Vandenburg to China Lake Navel Base (Rumor has it,that Vandenburg on Santa Barbra Coast goes under ground through tunnel including submarine base connected to China Lake. Thats 200 miles direct to Nevada)
There are several large ammunition warehouses.
Don't forget Palmdale.(Lockheed,John Lear,Northrup etc)
My humble opinion is whenever TPTB are doing any movement...They "grid" the sky so satelites can't see whats going on down on earth.
Area 51 is not really a hotbed of activity. Too well known.

You know what? I could site more reasons why I believe this..but as an American,I don't really think I should say too much.
I am a civilian.. But I've been in California for 30 years. I've driven back and forth on a certain highway and seen plenty. BIG TRUCK CONVOYS moving late at night.
Not all cargo between military installations is moved by plane.
Haarp maybe... Grid protection for our friends not to watch us more probable.
WTF is it? and will it shorten my life expectancy without my approval?

Thank you.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #45
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

BTW Axiom, I also thank you , that was very interesting . Such a crime that we have to put up with this, Tahoe used to have such beautiful skies.

My old home state of Michigan is also a crime scene. So sad .
Old 03-07-2010, 01:19 AM   #46
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Whats interesting Axiom... If you go into Dan Egans article I listed.....
Viewpoint
It says Haarp is involved with the Navy... Coincidence?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #47
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.viewzone.com/haarp00.html
Old 03-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #48
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
SNIPPED

steve X marks the sky, when did you get paid to shill here? Yeah, give me your email address and I will send you my medical records. Your compassion knows no bounds. Well, that's easy enough if you have none, and are willingly stupid to boot, but that's what mind control does to people. I feel sorry for you, you have an opportunity to shine as a discerning individual who could stand up and say NO to this crime yet this is what you chose instead.
Did you write this after getting in from the boozer. What was it? ... 2 pints of paranoia and half pint of gobshyte for the road. I hadn't better tell you about my involvement with MI5 ... You’d have respiratory failure.

OK you can forward the part of your medical records here via PM. Just the part of "elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of." Somehow I don't envisage that happening.

As for " opportunity to shine as a discerning individual who could stand up and say NO"... That is your gig. That's your challenge. As you are fully aware I'm sceptical of of the chem trail claim and more than sceptical of your personal medical claim.

Chem trailing since 1943 http://www.footnote.com/image/161314178/#161320219
Old 03-07-2010, 11:02 AM   #49
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

stevex I think we all have your number now, thank you. Normally on forums when people are trying to do some constructive networking about things like chemtrails the shills are asked to keep to their own threads.
That's fine, keep spouting, we can work around you, and the plus side is you bump the thread.
As for me being in the boozer, thats cute, you are actually rather amusing in quite a liverish way.
I'm pretty sure I recognize your "chemtrails don't exist manner" from a few other forums but then you could just be a clone, well you seem to think like one so who knows, and who cares?.
Either way, enjoy, but I don't think you are going to convince anybody these are contrails.
And that's about the last drop of attention you will get from me. Bye bye stevex , and are you part of the new weirdness of this forum?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #50
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
stevex I think we all have your number now, thank you. Normally on forums when people are trying to do some constructive networking about things like chemtrails the shills are asked to keep to their own threads.
That's fine, keep spouting, we can work around you, and the plus side is you bump the thread.
As for me being in the boozer, thats cute, you are actually rather amusing in quite a liverish way.
I'm pretty sure I recognize your "chemtrails don't exist manner" from a few other forums but then you could just be a clone, well you seem to think like one so who knows, and who cares?.
Either way, enjoy, but I don't think you are going to convince anybody these are contrails.
And that's about the last drop of attention you will get from me. Bye bye stevex , and are you part of the new weirdness of this forum?
So no medical record to back up your ...err exaggerated claim. Oh my! That comes as a real surprise. I see that you're still suffering from a paranoia hang over... "Other forums"

As far as I'm concerned this is a general topic on Chem trails. So I think I've every right to state my scepticism to your "elevated barium and aluminium" claim. Is making exaggerated statements being "constructive"? Good luck with your endeavours if that's the case.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-07-2010 at 01:21 PM.