Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #76
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Thank you Lady's~ Mudra and Bushy(Diane) and of course~ rhythm!

Some here might think that this "vision" thing is pure fantasy
But~ this is really what we (all) have bought into or even contributed too~ creating the earth environment > we now live in.
It just has not worked~ and we know it!

We need to move away from what others (have) directed us to envision and manifest > and begin too create what radites from our (true) spiritual soul essence levels.
It has to begin somewhere and soon!!

Mudra~ I see a community family sharing a wonderful joyous Sunday dinner here~ under the tent

Bushy~ maybe a wonderful adventure in seeking out where to build that red stone cottage

This week marks the 40th anniversary of the original WOODSTOCK!

For most of us~ we don't have another 40 years to fallback into a coma

Get Together> right now!

Last edited by giovonni; 08-14-2009 at 05:53 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #77
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Following is an excerpt from a text written by Aluna Joy...and the world described there, fits most with my visions of our "real" existence...I recomend to read the whole article, you can find the link at the bottom.

Quote:
... As the sun began to rise up, I could actually see where I was. There were at least three beings living in this house that I found myself in. It was very similar to the houses that we live in today, but I noticed that there was a complete and total lack of technology. The house was built out of all natural-looking materials; like lots of wood and stone. I had a weird distant memory of breakfast, but I didn't see a kitchen, and I wondered if they ate food...
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009mar.html

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #78
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful post Gio. My parents missed Woodstock to have me.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 08-14-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #79
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Following is an excerpt from a text written by Aluna Joy...and the world described there, fits most with my visions of our "real" existence...I recomend to read the whole article, you can find the link at the bottom.

http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009mar.html

with
malletzky

yes!
Old 08-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #80
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

i dont like cooking much ............. ( SUNDAY LUNCH)
but i do a good job on

on the preping

and dare i say the dishes ..

recon that makes me

indispensable

or is that disposable ..

bio degradable ...

well compostable enyway

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #81
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
i dont like cooking much ............. ( SUNDAY LUNCH)
but i do a good job on

on the preping

and dare i say the dishes ..

recon that makes me

indispensable

or is that disposable ..

bio degradable ...

well compostable enyway
o ! yea!

peace n love man !!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #82
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

ok I realize I should probably step away from the computer because Ive been trying to quit drinking coffee and I actually fell off the wagon and had 2 cups this morning...

But this is interesting...

I have been watching a wonderful new series by Drunvalo Melchidedek called The Maya Of Eternal Time. I highly recommend it anyway, but I'm close to the end , and he just mentioned August 15th 2009 (tomorrow!) being a very important day and an intense energy time according to shamans from all over the world.

It's at timestamp 4:44 on the 12th video in the series...

maybe its not the coffee after all...

heres the link to the playlist....enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...40AD6B9D1F95B8

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 08-14-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #83
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post

I have been watching a wonderful new series by Drunvalo Melchidedek called The Maya Of Eternal Time.
heres the link to the playlist....enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...40AD6B9D1F95B8

Thank you so much for this Cymatic

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #84
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Beautiful post Gio. My parents missed Woodstock to have me.

Bet they had more fun

making you

tho ......
Old 08-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #85
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

My vision of the future is through Knowing all that is, and the future is only in the blink an eye...so I will share a statement I made on another thread..the universe is ours through knowing...and my vision is the knowledge of unlimited knowing and universal freedom

"The universe is so vast and we are so small, and in the blink of an eye all is gone, I guess when it comes down to it we really have no control over anything..."

Is this a true statement? I think not...we are much larger then we even realized....
We are born of the all that is..the great I AM..we are infinite beings..weather you choose to believe this or not, it is so

We are much larger that anything imaginable...we are light...we are energy....we are part of everything around us. We came here to create everything we can imagine. If we imagine small, then we create small. If we imagine big then we create big.

Quantum physics, sacred geometry, Masaru Emoto: messages from water...have shown you ...you are very large indeed. We Have power to create infinite

So where have we gotten the idea that we are small, and have no control?

could it be Religion?

Some religion has taught us that if we do wrong..we will go to hell.

Some teach that we reincarnate..to experience...then live out past karma...of things we have experienced.

Some teach of "rites" and ritual...ridged behavior

Most religions have a prophet...who have a knowing of the I AM..the Dhamma...the Tao, The Lord of all Lords.

But the writings...and the structure...the dogma...the social structure especially have been used to control...some through political advancement...some through creating boarders..and where do you draw the line and say this is the TRUTH

How many religious institutions have become fat and rich from the FAITH of the masses. How many hold the secrets and choose not to let you KNOW.

The delima...

What to believe...most of these Prophets if not all..were in touch with the I AM...choosing one prophet..Jesus Christ said....

"
He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "

there is a message from every great prophet from the I AM...and it says....KNOWING....unlimited knowing....know you are too the sons and daughters of GOD...know you can be that knowing...and believe that life is eternal..that you are infinite beings.

Know that you have the power to create..to expand..to be a universe if you so choose...to experience unconditional love of all that is.

An know that in the coming years the vale of the 3D is lifting...and you will shed the ego self..and it will be the battle of Armageddon to shed that ego...the Antichrist!
Know you will finally see the truth these religions and the PTB did not want you to see...that you have the power to be immortal..and free. The power of Light everlasting...and create Heaven on Earth...through what? KNOWING of the creator of all that IS

Don't choose to "seek knowing" don't choose to say "I hope to know more"...or "I seek more knowing"...for the law of attraction kicks in and you will be forever "wanting", and "seeking"....just simply say to your self one very simple thing and it will reveal itself..."I KNOW"
Shed the ego..not the life experience..for from that comes experience...but do not be driven by the ego..the Antichrist, anymore....be that of Knowing.

For with KNOWING comes FREEDOM....are you ready to take that step?

Are you ready to become so large as a star?

Last edited by BROOK; 08-16-2009 at 05:07 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #86
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you so much for this Cymatic

Love always
mudra

THESE VIDIOS are A REAL MUST SEE ....

Old 08-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #87
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Our world

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-16-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #88
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-16-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #89
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love always
mudra
Old 08-17-2009, 01:09 AM   #90
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

wow. Nicely done Brook. Thank you. Yup!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #91
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Old 08-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #92
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Old 08-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #93
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Old 08-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #94
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I am aware that some are criticizing the 'Venus Project' as having hidden eugenics overtones, and I freely admit that I don't have enough info on that subject to have an opinion, but I will say this...
everything else in this movie makes absolute perfect sense to me, and resonates with me on a profound level.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #95
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
wow. Nicely done Brook. Thank you. Yup!
Thank you
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #96
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I have posted this here for multiple reasons...

1. I dont like starting new posts.
2. This, although not a vision of the future, is a powerful message about reaching that vision of the future.
3. I feel like everyone on this thread understands the situation we are facing,
and has the sufficient background knowledge to be able to absorb this with a humble mind and an open heart.

love you all! Here's to the Great Cosmic Joke!

Old 08-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #97
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
[CENTER]
3. I feel like everyone on this thread understands the situation we are facing,
and has the sufficient background knowledge to be able to absorb this with a humble mind and an open heart.

love you all!
Thank you Cymatic. Great message you shared in these video.

When we understand people, situations, all that is through our heart this is where we come into contact with beauty and unity. It's like throwing away old glasses that were distorting our vision and seeing the world anew.

Love always
mudra
Old 08-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #98
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:19 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #99
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Thanks~ BROOK~ for sharing that insightful post

Music is~
the only thing that seems to keeps me grounded on this plane anymore~

this morning ~I came across these words from another insightful woman.....

"Music has always been a very important part of our lives, from childhood to our being an adult. As a part of our experience, music can have both a physiological and psychological affect upon us as human beings. In addition to the influence that it has on our life, music also has many therapeutic qualities and has been utilized in promoting a variety of healings throughout the ages. As we know further, music can be a very powerful medium for altering our state, of changing how we actually feel. More specifically music can be very effective in producing a very deep and healing state of relaxation and in the process, reduce stress and even promote sleep. Music can also be used to assist one in improving his or her self-esteem and furthering an individual’s personal growth and development, transformation."
Posted by Alice H. Cash

A thought came to me after listening to this song~
No year of the Cat, why?

I found this...

"If you have some impression about the Chinese zodiac 12 animals, probably you have a question in your mind: where is cat, why is cat not on the list? Don’t Chinese people love cat? Yes, we do. Since the domestication by ancient Egyptian, cat has become a worldwide house animal and one of the best friend of human beings. Chinese people love cats too. So why cat is not on the list? There are many explanations. Let’s start with folktales first.

Folktale 1:
One day, the Jade Emperor initially selected 12 animal, and told the cat to inform the rest 11, in which the rat is not included. The rat heard this information by eavesdropping when the cat told the ox. The rat secretly came to the heaven palace and registered for the first position before everyone else. The stupid Jade Emperor didn’t even check the authenticity of the Rat’s registration. Then the first informed Ox only got second position. Finished informing everyone and came back for his own position, did the cat only to find that no position left for him anymore. So rat is the first and no cat. From then on, cat and rat became life enemies.

Folktale 2:
Once, the Jade Emperor thought it’s better to assign an animal for each year so people can remember the Zodiac cycle easier. So he decided to hold a meeting with all the animals and he will elect 12 of them to be the Zodiac animals in the meeting. At that time, cat and rat are close friends, just like brothers. They are very excited for the meeting and decided to go together. The cat is a sleepyhead, hardly woke up before noon. Night before the meeting, he ask the rat to wake him up the next morning. The rat agreed: No problem, take it easy, I will wake you up for sure! The cat felt assured and had a sweet dream. The next morning, the rat got up early and quietly, washed and brushed, left for the meeting alone.

When the cat woke up afternoon, he knew it’s too late. The news about newly selected 12 animals were everywhere; and the rat is the first of them. Felt betrayed by the rat, from then on, the cat turned into rat’s enemy. So that’s also why cats are always chasing after rats.

History:
The two folktales above are the most typical and most funny ones. I like them. But probably you will doubt that’s the truth. 12 animals for the Chinese zodiac must have been developed in the early stage of Chinese civilization for hundreds of year until it become the current edition; and it’s very hard to investigate the real origin. As to the absence of Cat, most historians agree that Chinese zodiac 12 animal were formed before cats were introduced to China from India with Buddhism. So the answer is clear: There is no cat on the list because Chinese people never knew a cat at that time."
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #100
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

What i would wish for the future is all to become the special energies in which we were meant to be, what we were once but have lost because factions who seek slavery for all.
Unchained from this false reality that keeps us grounded within this 3d world.
Looking across vast space and time and connecting with many worlds within worlds, because here, now we can only see a limited life form.
How wonderful it would be to communicate with other races and to be able to see other worlds in harmonious ways.

Our freedom to do what we wish, our children to grow into free thinking adults and not educated to tow the line.
This is truly a beautiful world, when the eyes can see and the spirit let loose imagine what life could be like.
I am waiting for that day, i think i have been waiting all my life, i hope i will see it in my life time, oh yes i do live in hope.
There are some excellent comments here and much has been said i can not add to those wonderful sentiments we are nearly there just a little push and this world will be what it was once.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote