Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #276
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Why is it considered that people are assasinating her character by being Skeptical?

Being Skeptical is HEALTHY!

I do agree...having an open mind and a degree of skepticism is healthy.

This is seperate to the point i was making. alot of people here have been incredibly rude. I do not see the point to this. intelligent people can state their scepticism without direct attack.

Last edited by Kate; 09-29-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #277
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
If I remember correctly Miriam said (or implied) that the ETs put the driver to sleep or somehow made her unconscious. Maybe they had already done the same to the other passengers and Miriam or the driver could not wake them up even if they tried?
Very good point. Perhaps. As long as the driver, in her sleep (or unconscious state), moved her foot from the gas pedal to the brake pedal, braked, or, more importantly, kept her foot pressed on the brake pedal!

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 04:45 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #278
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Scepticism is ok. But be sceptical of your scepticism too.

That whole car-discussion is far fetching as it is. Who says she tought giving every little detail accuratelly was necessary, because it would be scrutinized to the bottom afterwards. Maybe she didn't think the details were that important.
And as I mentioned earlier, with an open mind, I can find many acceptable scenarios that would concur with what she told us.
edit: Anyone has seen the movie Out on a limb, the life story of Shirley McLain? There, the aliens take control of the vehicle, the driver doesn't touch the wheel at all. The movie is hard to find, but recommended. Shirley McLain has a lot of UFO experiences.

It's strange I find myself defending her here now, because me too, I had some moments that didn't feel right.
But I rather give here the benefit of the doubt. If you look at my earlier posts in this thread, you see I have good reason to.

A lot of things are going on during such an interview. Adrenaline. Exitment.
I can also imagin there were moments, she had to find a way to tell us things in a short version, cutting corners. Maybe sometimes changing some facts, or reassembling facts to keep it short. Maybe that's why she looked so much to her left side. When you have to tell a lot in a limited amount of time...
With some empathy you can try to understand what a interview like this is all about. What it does to a person.

Last edited by stefaan; 09-29-2008 at 05:00 PM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #279
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, this one has gone too far... I'm feeling too much defensive standpoints, just as we MUST believe in everything and THEN eventually question someones legitimity?!
One more thing is very interesting:
some people are trying to shut up everyone that has something against the "quality" of this intervew by simply trying to explain as "others will run away from talking to camera".
XCuse ME but... we really don't want to hear someones "visions" and hoaxes anymore. Please run if you will talk rubbish for 2 hours.
And where is the problem if she READS this forum as a GUEST, as someone said???
She was "brave" to speak almost nothing for two hours, so she can read "reviews" of her work... maybe this was supposed to be used as a new type of advertising for her book, but they have picked the wrong place!
And the most important thing... regarding Camelot of course:
I don't see Bill or Kerry trying to explain that "greatness" of Miriam yet?!?!?

P.S. This 12 pages are MORE than enough talking about so weak interwiev... we should take it easy, or she will write another book in a week

P.P.S. To this CAROL character:
MODERATOR doesnt mean "god" or "advisor", so stop acting like one, we believe in what we want to believe and your "tone" is almost like you're saying "you will believe" which is VERY BAD, believe ME!

Last edited by rainman; 09-29-2008 at 06:02 PM.
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #280
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
edit: Anyone has seen the movie Out on a limb, the life story of Shirley McLain? There, the aliens take control of the vehicle, the driver doesn't touch the wheel at all.
Why did Miriam yank the steering wheel that the driver was holding? So who was doing the steering? And who was doing the braking?

Last edited by feeler; 09-30-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #281
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
she had to find a way to tell us things in a short version, cutting corners. Maybe sometimes changing some facts, or reassembling facts to keep it short.
Why are you so ready to accept half truths, manipulation, and deception?

The road to hell is paved with good intention.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #282
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

You know, it's really, really easy to get romanced by knowledge and technology...and swayed by prediliction. Miriam may have full authenticity, but have worries/doubts about her experience; worries doubts about how she will be taken. And there might really be something askew in her testimony that not even she is aware of. Even the best minds with the purest intentions can bollux things up. And the most scheming, amoral minds can present a squeaky-clean image, because they have no conscience tipping off the sensitives.

When 'truth' is revealed, it's always amazed me how all p.o.v's get validated and the point of conflict invariably turns out to be illusion. You kind of have to witness this first hand to know what I'm pointing to, here. Watch for it. It is a worthy exercise to try and reconcile all the apparent opposing positions beforehand...

I watched her interview and felt quite 'flat'. Meaning, I didn't seem to have an emotional response to it at all. The most I thought was, 'well, guess we'll have to see how this one plays out--I'm not resonating one way or the other'. She left no residue in my head. In many ways, that's a good sign.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:29 PM   #283
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

I'm afraid I was one of those people who were concerned about this interview. I felt she had had real experiences but was still trying to make sense of them. I also agree with whoever it was that said she had had some major trauma - clearly. But my main problem is the way in which there seems to be a shift in the way things are being reported. It's one thing to have interviews with whistle-blowers and make these available. THis is important and valid. But what's happening is that Bill and Kerry are making value judgements about what is important, and those interviews are presented as 'fact'.

For the sake of the people who are making their experiences publlic, and for the rest of us - many of us with heads spinning with conflicting info and over-kill - can't this stuff just be presented as 'this is what so and so said in an interview'. Bill and Kerry aren't starting a religion here, but this is where it feels like it's heading, but with no anchor.

So i'm just asking if they'd just say 'here's another interview', rather than 'this is the most important thing we've ever heard please listen.'

Also, I think debate is important, and I think that inspite of people's reservations about this particular interview, the criticism and oubt has been handled really well. If someone's going to make these things public, they have to be prepared to be accountable and for not everyone to like it or feel it's consistent. There's a multitude of world views flying around here. There's room for everyone, and we all have to be prepared to be disagreed with.

Another thing that's bugging me right now is that all this talk of 4th dimensional and superior beings and all that has got to be leaving many of us feeling that as humans we're not worth a whole lot, that our judgement isn't up to much and that we're just floating around in a sea of doubt and pathetic inadequacy as a species.

Don't.

Lastly, all this worry about scarcity of food, disease, war, martial law....

This isn't something new! It's been happening all over the world since forever. It's a reality for half of the people on this planet already, and has been for some time.

Take a deep breath. Maybe it's the USA and Europe's turn for a new struggle...we'll get through it. Having a computer puts you in about the top 15% richest most privileged people in the world. being able to read and write also... Having a full belly when you go to bed tonight too.

Growing our own food is common sense in a time of financial uncertainty. Not that many generations back it was the norm. (I have to add that in most parts of the world it still is.)

Don't give up hope that the world is just growing up and taking a turn for the better.

Sorry if this seems trivial - Get off the computer, take a walk, play with your dog, go visit a friend, bake some cakes, dig the garden, smell the flowers.

Last edited by Mummy_bean; 09-29-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #284
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

"Lastly, all this worry about scarcity of food, disease, war, martial law....

This isn't something new! It's been happening all over the world since forever. It's a reality for half of the people on this planet already, and has been for some time.

Take a deep breath. Maybe it's the USA and Europe's turn for a new struggle...we'll get through it. Having a computer puts you in about the top 15% richest most privileged people in the world. being able to read and write also... Having a full belly when you go to bed tonight too.

Growing our own food is common sense in a time of financial uncertainty. Not that many generations back it was the norm.

Don't give up hope that the world is just growing up and taking a turn for the better.

Sorry if this seems trivial - Get off the computer, take a walk, play with your dog, go visit a friend, bake some cakes, dig the garden, smell the flowers."

This is sound and sane advice Mummy bean.

In my village a young woman took over a greenhouse 5 years ago and a few acres of land.
She is growing biodynamic vegetables, fruits.
It is tasty and makes me happy to eat it.
She will give classes next spring on How to convert your lawn into a biological garden Without having to eat beans for 2 months.

I have no lawn only a small flowergarden. But even I grow some things myself.
Getting closer to earth.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:17 AM   #285
moonwalker22
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I live in phoenix arizona - I also lived for five years in Sedona

mummy bean - well said! I would add that anyone who writes a book has to expect some public scrutiny. People are doing exactly what the thread title asks....giving their views. I have spent the last 20 years reading (among other things) every book I could find on the abduction experience. Bud Hopkins books, The Barney and Betty Hill story, Linda Howe's High Strangness, Wheiley Streiber, David mack and many more. These books are full of long and detailed stories of peoples abduction experiences, positive and negative, along with hundreds of pages of alien predictions for the future of our planet. Stories rich in psychological and physical details. Moving accounts of the effect of these encounters on peoples lives and relationships. Miriams experience ( as told in the interview) didn't have the depth and complexity and interest as the majority of the abducties whose stories I have read. I think anyone who has studied this phenomenon extensively may feel the same. That is not a slam on Miriam. Who knows what her life path and lessons are. This thread is asking for views on this interview, and that is what it is.
moonwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:30 AM   #286
Tuza

I was actually pointing out what people have been saying about the way she looks, smiled, body language and all that. I bet if all of us were interviewed by Bill and Kerry for a couple of hours, there would be plenty here that would have a pick about how we looked, spoke, smiled, etc. That is what I am getting at, being really personal about someone, not what she is saying.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:34 AM   #287
moonwalker22
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I live in phoenix arizona - I also lived for five years in Sedona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I was actually pointing out what people have been saying about the way she looks, smiled, body language and all that. I bet if all of us were interviewed by Bill and Kerry for a couple of hours, there would be plenty here that would have a pick about how we looked, spoke, smiled, etc. That is what I am getting at, being really personal about someone, not what she is saying.
I agree with you on that point.
moonwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:58 AM   #288
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:

Well, there is more than words out there in the world we live in, and that is energies. That´s why people more sensitive to them perceive them and react as they feel that woman emanates.

It´s another perspective i think shold be considered, it has nothing to do with being personal or attacking the person, is one step further into perception.

For me this woman emanates an energy completely different from all the other witnesses. And it´s not positive for me. what she is saying as i have read in the responses here as a sinthesis, seems to be completely irrelevant. For me, though.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-30-2008 at 03:05 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:09 AM   #289
Whitewolf

I watched the interview and was left with mixed feelings about the woman. Much of what she said made sense to me, such as the 4 corners area being an ideal place to be during the coming changes expected to take place. She reached out to the Hopi people which is also a good sign. Too often the indigenous people and their prophesies go ignored by those interested in the coming changes. I believe it's vitally important to hear what they have to say.
As for Miriam, her facial expressions were somewhat intimidating from time to time, such as her eery grin whenever Kerry was asking a question. Her vibe was ambiguous to me, so I'm not ready to form a conclusive judgement on her one way or the other. I do agree with other posters here who believe that it's unwise for Bill and Kerry to make remarks like "this is the most important interview we've conducted", etc. It's setting up a preconceived bias for those who haven't already viewed the exchange which is irresponsible. Let people decide for themselves what "the most important" interview is. After watching the interview, I didn't see it as being any more (or less) important than any other interview I've watched. There was no groundbreaking material contained within that made me reach an epiphany. But I can only speak for myself. Seems that most others here agree.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 AM   #290
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with this too.

There is no trouble if you have doubts and express them.
I didn't like to have to defend Miriam.
But the way most of you expressed your doubt, and the certainty with which you did...
Let's say, it is not the best example of how humans can deal with each other.
Why cannot we be a little nicer to each other?
Is Miriam a devilish kind of enemy who deserves harsh remarks like she's got here?

Don't confuse this behavior with scepticism
Old 09-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #291
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder how this conversation would have turned out if we had all been physically in the same room together while we had it; including Miriam Delicado.

Last edited by Heretic; 09-30-2008 at 09:51 AM. Reason: grammar
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #292
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I wonder how this conversation would have turned out if we have all been physically in the same room together while we had it; including Miriam Delicado.
Do you think we would have thrown punches at each other, ending up in a battle?
Or maybe we'd all have been as quiet as a mouse?
Old 09-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #293
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

@stefaan

did you go to her site?
did you saw gloving button?
is it PURCHASE button?

man, when you examine rock, you can not oversee a universe around ...

I have asked her 3 months ago WHY SHE SELL BOOK IF IT HAS BEEN GIVEN to her to SHARE .... she responded that I should READ whole site and then ask QUESTIONS.

I DID.

afterwards I repaeted my question, why it isnt available as E BOOK for those who can not pay for that kind of knowledge...

that one never got responded.

seriously, can you believe someone that gives you GLIMPSE of knowledge given to her, on her front page and then you are redirected to BOOK BUYING section?

@everybody

who can forbid me to question everyone and everything?
if I see her as a hustler than I m free to SAY that she is one.
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:38 AM   #294
Tuza

I think if you go to the other interviewee's sites they have the same, you have to buy their books as well, i.e. David Wilcock sells his books. I could go on but I won't,
Old 09-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #295
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think if you go to the other interviewee's sites they have the same, you have to buy their books as well, i.e. David Wilcock sells his books. I could go on but I won't,
yes you could... but what is you saying?
because DW sells books then Miriam is OK?

dear friend, she HAS BEEN GIVEN knowledge to SHARE those are hers words?

do you see the difference?

I dont buy thesis that MAN HAS TO LIVE FROM SOMETHING ....SO IT MUST SELL something in return ......

just like you stated that DW seling his books I can state that Camelot isnt selling enything,... but that is just stating ...

right?

be well
Old 09-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #296
Tuza

Most people with information to share on this or that still sell their books, they don't give them away for free. She was approached to do the interview, she did not go to Bill and Kerry, they went to her. Now having said that, she did give information over in the interview and that was free, but for some reason there has been a suspicion raised by someone on this forum that some parts of that interview were cut for some reason, why I would like to know why. I have asked that question and still have not got an answer. Why some information held back I would like to know.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #297
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Most people with information to share on this or that still sell their books, they don't give them away for free.
nope

that is no excuse for miriam or any other person.

either you SHARE or you SELL ....

well, just imagine, the great outer space nation has approached you
and after while you have been ASKED to SHARE some of their teachings
and instructions with "your" people.

would you be DELIGHTED to SHARE !!!!

would you restrict some of "your" people that you are concern of because
they don't have money .... just imagine!

nobody asks for donating here, so today we have form of E BOOK
you have no expenses .. the OLD story of YOUR expenses doesn't go anymore ...

things are quite simple if eyes are healthy

SELLING is not SHARING - period.

I just HATE persons tryin' to make a buck in these VERY VERY TROUBLED TIMES.

be well
GB

Old 09-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #298
Racsouran
Banned

the idea of living as a writer, without working on a work you HATE to get € to eat, is too tempting for everyone. Even if the book finally ends up being the same that has been said again and agaain.....

hah, maybe that´s one of the reasons i dismiss that option in my case. If i am not correct now, that´s only because im not aware enough of myself to do so.

People demands.... so there are offerers, no matter if those latter are, as always, repeaters of the same patterns.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-30-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #299
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

More and more and more Information IS getting out there, especially through interviews, that would never have been read, watched or heard had not Kerry and Bill put their full effort and lives on the line to do so.

Miriam's interview is simply sharing her own story and says we are not alone and WE can change things through personal self-responsibility and unconditional love and selfless action. It IS up to Us!

I do not understand how anything else gets derived from Her talk. She is passing on information...needed information that will resonate for many, imho. She states time and again to do your own research and gather your own information and follow your heart in these times. She came forward because she was prompted to do so and share with the world that it is time to act and do through her book. She just came forth recently and was not excited at all about giving interviews but put herself on the line to get information out en masse because she was asked to do so, and it is is needed now moreso than ever.

And we ALL should be deciding to do this in our own ways...from the heart...in our own lives especially right now in time whenever we are prompted by Our Own Guidance...getting information to people we love on how to change everything we may to love in front of us right now.

So, peruse and use the information to help yourself...
think and act and do in service to others with unconditional love and wisdom and know that we are not alone and have loving help and we can change everything through active examples of personal self-responsibility and we can actually increase that loving help and balance by increasing our own loving help and balance we put forth moment to moment, person to person in life right in front of us right now. imho

And for goodness sakes...go hug someone you love! : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #300
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwalker View Post
l
What I'd really like to do is interview Kerry. I am sure there is a great story there.

lightwalker
yes, what a great suggestion, i'd love to hear her video

love
susan
the eXchanger

ps; i think there are multiple timelines that are possible/and, potentials
and, how we act/and, how we think,
alters/and, changes it

so, think WELL
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado