Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #226
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

It's not a dream of us to get here,
To ornament a losing life in lines;
that cannot come nearer to an idyllic heaven,
To live our invisible poetry eon;
For thy Hopi Blue Star have already forbidden

In dream I sat at a melody with its stony shore
Against rampage wind that breezes faces aboard
Is a moment WE all look up in vain at awe
There will be filling the hollow of hands
Are its scourge blood and abandoning sand

If so
Let time and space scattered falling fast and thin
To the most cordial heart that shut off all destruction
At this exceptional Earth's deepest resort
A sanctuary lay high only in thought
Yes, our tear come with lament, but fear will never happen
That is a determination written even before the Hopi legend

Last edited by china2012; 10-10-2008 at 04:54 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #227
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

One more note regarding her "bloodline":
Miriam Delicado must be her pseudonim, because MIRIAM or DELICADO absulutely doesn't sound like they are anywhere near (ex) Yugoslavia (Father) or Germany (Mother). Maybe something like Mirjana Delic could do the trick, but I am asking HER to explain why she is so "honestly concerned about humanity" but still not using her "real" name (or maybe she changed her name because of the Russian Psy Ops ).
Bill or Kerry too should explain WHERE is that "important" stuff that many of us can't see. Maybe they know something off the camera, but we simply refuse to be thrilled by overblown announcements. No offense here, I'm just trying to find the real nature of this "legendary" interview!
I personally don't really care about this whole "super-event", but, as I previously said, I really don't know WHY is she marked almost as queen of all "contactees" or "futuretellers" or whatever?!

Last edited by rainman; 09-28-2008 at 07:18 PM.
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #228
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

dragonfly wrote: "What hit me hard about this recording was not her eyes, but the smile at the end. Just a corner of her mouth went up on the left side and I got a weird feel from her then."

That smile is similar to Cheney's signature smile. I think Camelot has been infiltrated, similar to the 9/11 truth movement.

BTW, she had zero question for the older, not even like, what happened to our mission children, or where do I find that little thing that I buried/misplaced.

Last edited by feeler; 09-28-2008 at 07:13 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #229
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

rainman wrote: 'but I am asking HER to explain why she is so "honestly concerned about humanity" but still not using her "real" name (or maybe she changed her name because of the Russian Psy Ops ).'

Good points. And the American Psy Ops showed no interest in her?

Don't they want to make sure the underground bases are totally off-limits?

As if 2012 isn't soon enough, now we have 2010 to think about.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #230
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

feeler said: "I think Camelot has been infiltrated, similar to the 9/11 truth movement."

@feeler
U got some nice thinking there, this really COULD be the distraction point where many people should begin to FOLLOW Miriam on her journey to SOMEWHERE in search for SOMETHING that SHOULD tell us WHAT will happen in 2010
The problem is in the closeness of that 2010 and we will "all see" what will happen anyway!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #231
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

After having just sifted through ten pages of this thread, I just want to chime in my thoughts on Miriam.

First off, thank you Bill, Kerry and Miriam: this path you all have chosen is a hard one... yet very valuable.

To paraphrase Bill Ryan: [these testimonies are like individual trees in a grove... take in the story of each individual tree & then step back: and see the overall shape of the forest from the individual trees] (sorry Bill, your actual quote was much more elegant).

I believe Miriam to be sincere... I believe she speaks from her heart... but I recieved some red flags in the interview.

One aspect of her story stuck out for me: the description of the Nordic's "helper greys"; round black eyes, featureless, and robotic like.

This sure sounds exactly like the PLFs (Programmable Life Forms) that have been seen in various stages of production by multiple witnesses in various D.U.M.B. facilities. These little fellas seem to usually be invoved in abductee scenarios (including the now rare, first video "Incident at Lake County"... not the widely disseminated hoaxed second video).

So, what does this mean?
Are the Nordics in collusion with the PTB? Are they benevolent or malevolent; Nothing in this reality ever seems to be black and white.

To use a Star Wars analogy: Are the PLFs used for good like Yota's clone army... to be conversly be used by the Sith Lord to turn on the Jedi (or vice versa).

I believe the truth of the Nordic intentions may be much more nuanced. If benevolent, a "creator" or "seed" race would first go to the world's governments in order to help the populace. But what if those govs used their gained knowledge to further concentrate the power of the elite?

Wouldn't the benevolent aliens then seek out individual civilians to get their message out?

Then there is the valid time travel issue that ClarkKent broached at the top of this thread. Hitler believed the master race were the descendants of Atanteans and, which in turn came from the Pleaides. We know time travel exists... Even if we discount multiple whistleblower testimony, we have the widely publicised public domain sources, like the infalliable atomic clock experiments of yesterday. These clocks measure time by a constant rate of decay of radioactive isotopes into their daughter element; they cannot be wrong... the decay is the most constant thing in existence. The clocks were synched. Then one clock was sent into orbit around earth and one stayed earth bound. When they were compared after some time, there was a several second descrepancy between the two.

Given the existence of time travel, Nordics could have many motives... not to mention, there are likely many factions within ET Nordics. Just like all humans are not "good" or "bad."

On to Miriam's empasis on "seeds." I think Miriam is right on the money here, whether one takes the importance of "seeds" literally or esoterically.

In a literal sense, survival in the future will be hinged on our ability to live in a self sufficient and sustainable manner. We need to grow our own food from organic, NON Genetically Modified seeds. This is a given.

Yet, even esoterically: Are the awakened not "seeds" themselves? An acorn contains within its DNA all the genetic memory of a mighty oak... of all Oaks past and all oaks future. We, as aware beings, would be the seeds of a new paradigm of a new world... cataclysm or not.

Bottom line... we should keep all these testimonies in a file in our head. To deny Miriam's message because it seems "fear based" would be like the philosophical fallacy of "Denying the Antecedant:"

"Miriam is a contactee from benevolent aliens, therefore her message should be positive. Her message is not positive (it is gloomy), so therefore Miriam is not a contactee from benevolent aliens."

Anywho... thats my 2 shillings.
Thank you all for the spirited forum filled with differing opinions while maintaining civility.

"If the wall seems like a door, put new hinges on it so you can use it" -Ed fROMOHIO
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #232
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Another convenient truth that we've been exposed to:

Thus far we have been told, the 'bad' aliens (reptilians) shape-shift, but the 'good' ones don't. They do have genuine blonde hair, genuine blue eyes, genuine Mr/Ms Olympia bodies, and genuine pure white skin.

Last edited by feeler; 09-28-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #233
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Accipiter_Phi wrote: "On to Miriam's empasis on "seeds." I think Miriam is right on the money here, whether one takes the importance of "seeds" literally or esoterically."

Very intelligent writing Accipiter_Phi. Just don't buy seeds directly/indirectly from Monsanto. If the psychos decided to nuke Iran and trigger the next world war, I don't expect to see my seeds would do very well in the contaminated/radioactive soil. Without my mother earth, you can have my seeds.

Last edited by feeler; 09-28-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #234
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

The point of this testimonies isn't in pure believing in them. We should learn or hear something new and important, but not the same story told for 1000 times.
Would you believe me if I say: "I'm going to work tomorrow". Of course you will, but does that make me "the chosen one"?
NO!
I'm asking all of you again:
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS INTERVIEW?

10 pages are written here in pure search of that point...
IMO that point SHOULD NOT BE just the old sentence "I want to believe"!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #235
freecat

Question Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

I found the interview very interesting and in fact had a very profound experience the next day which I feel was due to a new awareness from hearing this information. I do have to say however, that I am a little wary of the whole Nordic Blonde situation and I wonder about the connection with Hitler and his obsession with a pure blonde aryan race (coming from a short dark haired man? who gave him this idea?)....did anyone else find Miriam's expression at the end of the video (the freeze frame) a little odd....cunning, knowing, almost "gotcha"?
Old 09-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #236
Katalyst
Avalon Senior Member

very dissappointing, no new information. cannot deal with people who patent the truth. it becomes too religious for me, and thats what im blaming for much of the ******** going on to begin with. no need for a new prophet or a new religious dogma. i dont want to believe. i want to know.
Katalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:15 PM   #237
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I havent watched the interview and I'm not going to because it's not something that I'm interested in at the moment.

Having said that just gossiping about the woman seems counter productive to me.

Any chance that you had to ask her yourself on this forum was obliterated by an onslaught of nonsense about eyes, the way she sat, her being Canadian and the rest. Is anyone more informed? Were your questions answered?

Does it occur to anyone that this isn't exactly going to encourage others to do on camera interviews with Bill and Kerry.

Debate points by all means but this forum isn't a water cooler.

Cheers, Chris
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #238
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

PodWORLD wrote: "Having said that just gossiping about the woman seems counter productive to me."

If you have time, please watch the interview first, in which she presented zero evidence. This forum provides an opportunity for the Camelot members to raise red flags, discuss openly, and have a better feel for her credibility (or lack of) based on the context and subtext of her message (which includes the verbal part as well as her body language). Not all of the Camelot members are telepathic; the non-verbal message (the body language) from her is important to us too, for us to decipher.

Last edited by feeler; 09-28-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #239
beejay71
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

HI,This is my first post! This was the worst camelot interview to date. I cannot for the life of me undrestand why this was touted as "powerfull" & "maybe the most important interview to date". I felt very unnsettled at the almost gushy respones in the previous posts. This women is not by any means a credible person. There is nothing right about the inetrview, i could tear it to shreads but there is no point. The bottom line is, i trust my intuition when meeting people in my environment or through the media and this went down like a wet squid! The ufo/abductee movement (very obviously infiltrated by the powers who seek to control & mislead) is awash with similiar so called abductees who offer nothing new but at a price! I think that it is vitaly important that we do not allow ourselves to be redirected from the true purpose of our path! i 'm sure there are other objectice & grounded people on this site who know a red herring when one gets slapped in your face! I trust that for the future of our species, the people of this earth wake up invest time energy & faith in their own inner truth, for from where else can one start to comprehend the truth of the universe!
beejay71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #240
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

beejay71 wrote: "There is nothing right about the inetrview, i could tear it to shreads but there is no point. The bottom line is, i trust my intuition when meeting people in my environment or through the media and this went down like a wet squid!"

I too believe the ufo/abductee movement has been infiltrated. If you can describe what is not right about the interview, I would appreciate and read/consider very carefully what you contribute. Thank you.

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #241
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
I don't understand your complaining.

Go to google.video, there you can watch the whole video without any break in download and also in whole! (not several parts as it is on youtube)
That is exactly what I had to do. I tried downloading the Windows Media File 3 times with no success.

I watch this once...late last night or was it early this morning? hehe!

I guess I need to watch it again because I was expecting more 'meat' to it then what *I* viewed and heard.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #242
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

I found every word very measured and almost scripted. Didn't get any good or genuine feelings from this interview. How can we know the workings or manifestations of a person's MIND. We all know that the power of suggestion really can play a major part in establishing what we think we know or events that we think we have experienced
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:56 AM   #243
Katalyst
Avalon Senior Member

i think this one will scare good people from other interviews that are more genuine. i liked the skorzeny stuff as I could confirm some of the details. this one is just too spiritual, and the last thing we need in these times is switching on the autopilot.
Katalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #244
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katalyst View Post
i think this one will scare good people from other interviews that are more genuine. i liked the skorzeny stuff as I could confirm some of the details. this one is just too spiritual, and the last thing we need in these times is switching on the autopilot.
The Hopi were the selected few. The Jews in Israel were the selected few. Those in the FEMA camps will be the selected few. Now the tall blondes are the 'deciders?' Not Bush? What happened to the Galactic Federation composed of all galactic races? Don't they make any decisions on us?

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 04:17 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:51 AM   #245
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone enlighten me as to what Miriam said about 2010? I've watched the interview but can't recall what 2010 was referencing.

I don't want to re-download the whole interview just to hear that part so if anyone can help- thanks a heap.
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:00 AM   #246
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sooo many comments, so little time

Miriam is honest, I liked her half smile.

Her main point, as I hear, is that it is now time for all strangely gifted humans to "go public". She is giving an example. It could be a first contact, of a sort.

Security Through Obscurity is no longer required, should be discarded. Go public with what you know & who you are. Avalon might be a part of this.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:08 AM   #247
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sooo many comments, so little time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Miriam is honest, I liked her half smile.

I like Dick Cheney's half smile better.

Do you believe her driver friend was knocked out in the middle of the road and the vehicle didn't flip over or hit a telephone pole on the side of the road or something?

Last edited by feeler; 09-29-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 AM   #248
OceanWinds

I will be honest... I did not harmonize with her. I found her energy intrusive and draining. It took my 8 or 9 goes to get to where I am right now in the video, and I am still not done. Please do not take this personally... my intent isnt to hurt anyones feelings,.

Like many others I found her story telling to be exhausting to watch, she constantly refers to her self and her emotions... and the way she does it breaks the flow of the story. This and the manner she tells the story I find draining. I feel like she is telling stuff she made up in her head, after reading some stories.

Maybe she is just not used to being interviewed, or telling her experiences in front of a camera. Maybe her book is much easier to read... but I find that a persons body language explains the story being said. And her body language and story telling seems like a little kids when they are making up a story... and telling it as they go.

Thanks for the video though!

P.S. Watch her body language, and watch where her eyes go when she is thinking. They keep on looking down.... which makes me very skeptical

Last edited by OceanWinds; 09-29-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:39 AM   #249
Racsouran
Banned

I didnīt saw the interview but i took a look at the woman for a little in the video while she was explaining her thing..... and overall: bad vibes. Seems agressive enough to send harsh vibes. Im not the only one who feels she is vampirical in some energetic sense.

Personally, i canīt stand to view the video even a few minutes, for me that woman looking that way directly at the camera, then, me, is quite offensive, lol seems like she has some psychopathic thing mental illness or something really weird, because itīs too much intrusive.

if those "special people" are asked to go public, maybe is because tptb want them more identified?.

I sense there is not any real need to go public.

If that woman represents the most important testimony of Camelot, camelot is something to trust even less than the little i have trusted it bfore.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-29-2008 at 04:03 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:46 AM   #250
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

One of the things I've observed about the posts on this thead is how varied the responses are from everyone. It's almost like some people are on the bus (those who can accept what Miriam has to share as real and authentic) and others who don't even see the bus coming (who are caught up in their own feelings or how they perceive Miriam holding her head). There is also a glossing over of other members expertise (Miriams eyes looking doward) which clearly demonstrates these particular members lack of knowledge about basic info that any trained mental health professional would notice.

Why is this?

For example, if we were to step back and look at the political scene, there were folks before GWB was every elected who were on the bus (who were aware of GWB's past failed business dealings, history of alcolism and cocaine abuse. And were also aware of his subsequent brain damage from his long history of substance abuse that impaired his judgment). The other half of the nation rallied to his support only to discover 8 years latter that they got run over because they didn't see the bus coming.

Why didn't they see the bus coming? What is that all about?

One possibility is that they were wedded to what they "wanted" to "believe" rather then to what was reality. Those who demonstrated due diligence prior to the election would take the time to research the candidates (which can easily be done on the net). GWB had a history of taking businesses and bankrupting them. He is just repeating what he did in the past. Yet many, who are still in denial just don't understand behavorial patterns and what is happening as a result.

This is not meant as disrespect toward anyone. It is just an observation about how some folks need time to assimilate information and develop discernment skills as compared to other folks who have already gone through that process and are sitting "on the bus."

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado