Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-14-2008, 12:10 AM   #26
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

A very cool report. Thank you. I do know that one of the contenders for the Tsarist throne is living in exile here in the United States. California I think. But that isn't what prompted my dream. I had it many years ago, long ago and it still haunts me to this day. I really do believe we're getting closer to it actually happening. World War III isn't so far away anymore.

GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #27
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I'd better add this:

I knew that if and when I posted my dream, someone out there would get all bent out of shape by it.

I cannot help my dreams. They come as they come for better or for worse. I was asked to share it. And we all have been given some sort of scenario as to how and when it will all come down, as it looks in subsequent postings.

I do not want war, as you have suggested, whoever you are. I try to preach tolerance and the ways of Gandhi and Martin Luther King whenever, wherever I can.

But as in all things, this earth is hellbent toward war by the powers definitely in charge these days. So I offered what I saw in the future. Whether it comes to pass as I saw it, that remains to be seen. I do not hold my breath as to the correctness or misinterpretations of any dreams I might be given.

I just know that certain ones have come true in the past. This one has all the signs now from recents reports that it, too, may come to fruition--and very soon.

I hope this has put a little salve on someone's psychic wound.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:56 AM   #28
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Palestinians/Muslims, airplane ... so typical. Sounds more like bad propaganda movie.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #29
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagualton View Post
Palestinians/Muslims, airplane ... so typical. Sounds more like bad propaganda movie.
No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce,
but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves,
their perceptions and emotions,
and to build confidence in the creative spirit.
Ansel Adams

really getting fed-up with these one-liner "snaps"
Just say NO to a fear based Jerry Springer mentality

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-14-2008 at 02:02 AM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #30
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebring1963 View Post
No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce,
but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves,
their perceptions and emotions,
and to build confidence in the creative spirit.
Ansel Adams
So you two work together. It's always like that, second one is coming with a stolen wisdom talking from above.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #31
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

hi generationike i too have had dreams that recur and are so realistic they are disturbing, my dream which never changes and is in full colour goes like this.... It is late about the time it is now here in the uk 10 past 1 in the morning, i take my two dogs on the front for a final late night pee before i turn in for the night i am looking up into the night sky between the clouds i spot several large jet planes very high no noise no lights they look like a formation of bombers dotted between these planes are smaller planes like fighter jets maybe,.... They are flying over my home town middlesbrough in a south to north flight path i am mesmerised by them they seem to keep coming then i spot something being ejected from the planes i instantly feel fear as i smell obnoxious fumes fill the air i call my dogs and run in a panic into the house quickly closing all doors and checking all windows i run up stairs to check the bathroom window it is open i reach to close it and something grabs my hand as i pull it too from out side, thats where my dream ends everytime except once when i never got to the bathroom.

Unfortunately people do not like to accept the inevitable and will think of all kinds of reasons to debase a dream such as yours, thankyou for sharing such a private part of your unconscious as i have shared mine what does it mean? I don't know but i strongly believe that dreams such as this are instilled for a reason whether it is as a warning or prediction or a scenario that could play out only time and the future will tell
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:39 AM   #32
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Then out of nowhere, third one arrive, with relevant, vivid you can smell it dream too. It made such a strong impact so he chose to become: blast-away-cas(ter)

Last edited by Carol; 11-14-2008 at 07:22 AM. Reason: You are being sarcastic. Time to take a break.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:02 AM   #33
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

nagulatron........do you have any constructive critisism at all or is that it all i have done is read through this thread and relayed a dream not a vision or a warning of doom. But as the holder of this recurring dream i still find it quite disturbing....mock all you want but i would rather read something of slight interest or intrigue than the unimaginative comments of some
with regards my forum name....whos being paranoid
a nickname i picked up at work after an incident whereby i was oxy acetylene burning some steelwork portruding from concrete, i had hit a pocket of air trapped in the concrete and it exploded as concrete does (i don't mean in a bomb like way) blastawaycas
no relation to armageddon or nuclear blasts
Old 11-14-2008, 02:18 AM   #34
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Blastawaycas,
Here is the reason. Why do you people want us to imagine or better to say, to co-create on energetic level nuked doomsday or www3? Do you want to use that collective energy (like an amplifier) to accomplish/materialize your plans? Or that's just something you want to share with others?
Regarding the name you chose, your explanation sounds realistic, but it fits to the topic perfectly.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:38 AM   #35
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

first off i'm not a "you people", i am not a visionary a psychic new ager or whatever you people means
i am as materialistic as the next man, or woman. If i swear on my life over something that is a lie ....does that mean i will die
if i dream of a car crash does that mean i will have one
if i dream of winning money does the same apply
by then relaying my dreams does that create negative energy so thereby causing a car crash or never having two halfpennys to scratch me ass with...........................no
its never happened
people happen
idiots zelots and dictators create war and suffering
not a collective of like minded souls who share a vision a dream
if war is going to happen it is not because somebody had a vision of it............it was always going to be
a dream of a car crash would only make me drive more safely
i can't stop some mad bugger dropping a nuke on me

you seem to be afraid of any outcome stand your ground mate
talk it through listen and read what people have to offer if it does not happen thats a bonus is it not.
We all dream every now and then one of them dreams is so life like so real that it begs the question does it mean anything
Old 11-14-2008, 03:02 AM   #36
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
But in my dream the hijackers were dressed like the Palestinians, and so I knew that Muslims, not the Jews, were the real perpetrators of the assassination. (Note, Muslims did the crime, but the Jews were blamed for it.)
These hijackers wanted to make certain the Jews would be blamed for it, and they were.

Where was Mossad in your dream? Did the Palestinians escape out of the wall?

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:27 AM   #37
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha nagualton,

I've been reading some of your posts on some of the threads and notice a nagative pattern in your remarks to others. If you are having a bad day perhaps not posting until your mood changes would be of benefit to the other members here.

Aside from that this is a forum about dreams. For the most part people do not choose what they will dream of. As one drifts off to sleep the unconscious has the ability to pick up data from the past or future (there are scientific studies which prove this). Your remarks are unkind and uncalled for and demonstrate a lack of understanding what this sub-forum is about. If you cannot contribute in a positive or supportive vein the you need to leave.

Consider this a warning.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #38
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aside from that this is a forum about dreams. For the most part people do not choose what they will dream of. As one drifts off to sleep the unconscious has the ability to pick up data from the past or future (there are scientific studies which prove this).

so true, i often try to chose my dreams (won`t work). rarely (ok never) did i get my dream of 70 virgins doing a wet t-shirt contest to get me as the main prize....
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 AM   #39
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #40
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Carol,

My postings are always going towards the negativity on the forum, what's wrong with that? I'm not saying that we have to stick our heads into the sand, but what happened with positive thinking, and creating good energy environment? How come you never react on the fear producers? What's your mission anyway? Perhaps you should check your state of consciousness before addressing me. If you think I'm danger to your mission, why don't you just erase me from the forum?

blastawaycas

How many dreams become empty prophecy's? Can we relay on every single one? Do you have any positive one to share?

Regarding my fears, if you sense any, think are they possibly your selfreaction. If mother Earth wants to get read of us or any other doomsday hits us, I'll take front row, light a cigar and drink some Cogniac. If we're not capable to change ourselves, this civilization wouldn't deserve nothing better.

Our real enemy is our "own mind", try to stop your inner dialogue and then real dreams will come.

Haugh
Old 11-14-2008, 12:02 PM   #41
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

how could one think of these colorful dreams as being fear and negativity inducing? they`re enlightening, interesting, etc.........

i thought his forum is about "facing the music"

and less:
"hi everybody, i think i`m basically a good person, maybe i should go buy that yoga mat next week............what do you think?"

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-14-2008 at 12:05 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #42
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagualton View Post
Our real enemy is our "own mind", try to stop your inner dialogue and then real dreams will come.
oh no Orwellian newspeak infiltrates Avalon.... dreamcrime,
noooo please not Room 101

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-14-2008 at 01:11 PM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote