Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

On October 13th at 11:11pm, Light workers, you are being summoned to assist us in manifesting a timeline to welcome the Federation of Light to our world!

At 11:11pm, we will repeat the following statement 11 times to allow it to manifest:

""WELCOME SPACE BROTHERS! WE ARE OPENING THE DOORS FOR YOUR MAGNIFICENT
LIGHT SHIP!

YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUR PLANET!"

Stand United and Fulfill your Destiny so we can welcome our intergalactic family and open the doors to Earth for them on October 14th.

Namaste,

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdZYxHoq9w

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmdZYxHoq9w&hl=fr&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KmdZYxHoq9w&hl=fr&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rvQjNV...watch_response

repost and share everywhere and with everyone!

much love to you

namaste
Shaun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

not to cast doubt on you my friend, but i truly do not think this gfl jiggy will come off, i am quite excepting and open minded to et's but at the same time our concensual reality just is not ready for such an eye opening event to take place.
i wish you all the best in your attempts to welcome these entities, i just hope for all our sakes that they are of positive orientation and bring freedom and love rather than fear and blind panic (which alot of films have been openly trying to manipulate should this type of thing happen........'ah look they've come to kill us for no reason atall....') you get the picture and my concern.

peace and love earth brother
have fun
don't worry and be happy
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepromoter View Post
not to cast doubt on you my friend, but i truly do not think this gfl jiggy will come off, i am quite excepting and open minded to et's but at the same time our concensual reality just is not ready for such an eye opening event to take place.
i wish you all the best in your attempts to welcome these entities, i just hope for all our sakes that they are of positive orientation and bring freedom and love rather than fear and blind panic (which alot of films have been openly trying to manipulate should this type of thing happen........'ah look they've come to kill us for no reason atall....') you get the picture and my concern.

have fun
don't worry and be happy
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
agree. we’re not ready yet I suppose, and it may be better first to clean up the planet before inviting space-bro's.
if something occurs, i think it will be fake, something like project blue beam.
very likely nothing happens, please don't feel disencouraged, cause that and chaos and things alike may be part of the agenda.

so stand united yes, lets fix this beautiful place.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #4
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Shaun*, is that 11:11 EST? Am out here in New Mexico, USA and would like
to be on board with the others when we pray this prayer.
We, as a society, will perhaps never be truly ready. Myself, I've been ready my whole life, I've always believed (lucky to have been raised that way). If people freak, oh well, they will get over it. Like my friend Barney Bush says, I've only got time in life for the truth. Love to all, k
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
agree. we’re not ready yet I suppose, and it may be better first to clean up the planet before inviting space-bro's.
if something occurs, i think it will be fake, something like project blue beam.
very likely nothing happens, please don't feel disencouraged, cause that and chaos and things alike may be part of the agenda.

so stand united yes, lets fix this beautiful place.
Well, I've been ready for years and I think a whole lot of of us have been also. Do you think that those in power have any wish to tidy up anything - only the raping of everything. We are not allowed to clean up our act with the dictatorships we live under. The reason for the GFOL's messages and tomorrows events is so that we can see the world as it is - tell us that we are not lone and help us tidy our mistakes. This forum, the governments, etc will not do it for us - the ET's - bless them are the sort that do this for a living - so to speak - and they know how to tidy our mess us - we don't.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I believe and I'm ready Yes what time everyone or anyone put one down.

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
Whitewolf

Although I'm equally skeptical about this sighting taking place, I'm getting annoyed that everybody keeps saying "we're not ready for this", blah blah blah. First off, who exactly is "we"? Are you actually speaking for all of human civilization? Because if you are as it seems, that is not only extremely unfair, but it's also very inaccurate. I would say that much of humanity is QUITE ready for such an appearance to take place. We've reached a certain level of spiritual maturity (ok, maybe not here in the states, but let's face it...we Americans have never been a spiritually advanced culture with the exception of Native Americans) in most of the world where I believe that collectively, we ARE ready to meet our intergalactic star families. And indeed, not only are we "ready", but if these beings are in fact benevolent, then I'd say we actually NEED them to make an appearance in light of what the dark forces in our world are attempting to achieve. We need their assistance. Or rather, we need them to shake the remaining sleepwalkers out of their materialistic trance. In short, their appearance couldn't be more timely than right now. So please stop harping on humans not being ready. That's ludicrous to say, and extremely annoying as well.

Now, why am I skeptical that they WILL make an appearance tomorrow? For one, I don't trust channeling...and two, I just can't visualize the status quo being purged by any extraordinary means. (on the other hand I think it's inevitable...an internal dichotomy happening within my psyche? yeah, I'd say so). Even still, stop saying we're not ready. We ARE. And besides, our readiness is irrelevant. We've had plenty of time to GET ready. If we're still NOT, well then...tough. We'd have nobody to blame but ourselves. Still, I think most of humanity is ready for this...especially indigenous cultures, who in my view, are the true leaders.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-13-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #9
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Hi all..

it is 11:11 UTC time

http://www.timeanddate.com/

send your love & welcome to our brothers/sisters from the stars

BEING IN THE NOW...♥ ♥ ♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ91ZHLc7H4

spread the word

i love you all and all that is

namaste
Shaun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepromoter View Post

have fun
don't worry and be happy
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
I agree. I still have a strong feeling that this will be a NWO/illuminati hoax. Be careful what you welcome into your environment. They too will be performing rituals. Make sure that your intentions are specific, and not left too open.

Or, better yet...use that time to pray for the love and light to enter and dispel any negativity surrounding that date.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Thats 6:11 for west coast.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #12
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the timing post - I'm not light worker but will pray for goodness, love and light at this time. I just have a feeling that this is right and not a hoax - the force is strong with you Luke - I know this is what I wish to happen for the good of the world and al those in great need for change. Help to stop people going hungry, etc...I also know of the devious ways of those in power - or so they think - we are many and they are few and don't let them forget that...

Love and light...
Old 10-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT

The people perish for lack of knowledge.
fed·er·a·tion (fd-rshn)

1. The act of federating, especially a joining together of states into a league or federal union.
2. A league or association formed by federating, especially a government or political body established through federal union.

gov·ern (gvrn

3. To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized people.
4. To keep under control; restrain: a student who could not govern his impulses.

THE Govern - ment , governs the mental UNITED STATES or vibrations of human conciousness that presently exisist in opposition.

Government, Federation and Light = oil and water

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-13-2008 at 05:16 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #14
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you namaste!

For me here in Calif.

UTC Oct 13, 11:11 p.m. is
Monday, Oct. 13, 2008 at 4:11.11 p.m.

I welcome tomorrow with wonderous Joy!

namaste: On other forums, I use Lisa T., and kathyqz
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #15
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

[QUOTE=Shaun*;48614]On October 13th at 11:11pm, Light workers, you are being summoned to assist us in manifesting a timeline to welcome the Federation of Light to our world!

Peace all. I do feel like that they will show up, but no matter what about the date, This is likely to happen between now and 2012. We the people have the right to be assisted and the collective consciousness has worked very hard to resist allowing help from so much fear. Most of it artificially imposed. We are ready and I will tell my truth here as to why. Get ready by at least opening to potentials which cannot hurt you in any way. Here is my truth; I am being totally honest with you.

I did connect with them via my own ability to channel last night when I was for the first time listening to Blossom Goodchild. I did not know what came over me while I was listening because I began to sob in relief for our people here held by deception. A moment later, I felt one of them within my field. I was hearing one ask me if I wanted to talk. I gratefully asked several questions all of which were answered. Our link lasted about 5 minutes and I let go.

During this time, a few things resonate with me now.

1. They have been watching over us for a very long time. 2. Their light as a loving being is so amazingly vast; it was obvious to me during this time of the level of higher understanding they grasp. It was steeped in the deepest of compassion; one that I never before this engaged with exception to a few that were closer to the Universal Creator. They knew my heart and yet were individuated from my viewpoint of awareness and not inside me. They seemed above us in locality. As my heart opened fully by my own will I realized that this was going to happen in the physical in our near future. My higher self has been preparing some part of me lately that has left me mildly curious yet trusting to move forward regardless of the threatening chaos.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-14-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #16
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I said this on another thread a while back - Federation = popular culture - startrek - Light = illuminati and the illuminous ones have been promising us a ET encounter for some time - even the Pope has been getting in on the act. But Still I like to believe that this is true - the GFOL are the good guys and gals with our best interests at heart. I wanna go into space, oh, and have a lovely world like what it ought to be - no more pain.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:52 PM   #17
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Kelle Baley for your honesty. I'm so excited - don't think I'll sleep this eve...

Love and light...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #18
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Thank you namaste!

For me here in Calif.

UTC Oct 13, 11:11 p.m. is
Monday, Oct. 13, 2008 at 4:11.11 p.m.

I welcome tomorrow with wonderous Joy!

namaste: On other forums, I use Lisa T., and kathyqz
Right you are! (@*$ my bad.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #19
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

[QUOTE=Shaun*;48614]On October 13th at 11:11pm, Light workers, you are being summoned to assist us in manifesting a timeline to welcome the Federation of Light to our world!

Thank you Shaun. THis is uplifting and we cannot lose by engaging in the proposal that many will likely participate. Some innocents right now are also connecting with those of higher intelligence right now. This 11:11 tonight is important and we should all pause at least to simply open in hope for our people. We each are here to learn and that does not mean that we have to be scorched to get what prime creator wants for us in peace that is loving.

Within the link below, I point out that we are missing a good deal of history that is about our roots. This channeling tells us of what has happened to this planet beginning back 300,000 years ago and it has been full of deception. This channeling came at a time when I had saturated my senses with too much information off the internet. I was searching for something but did not know really why or what for exactly. I then found the Zeitgeist movie and from there the NASA filming of 300 miles above in space the UFO ships that seemed to be everywhere. I began to wonder what all this meant and finally asked for assistance inside me. I found Barbara's channeling of the Pleiadians and wept in relief as I knew that this was unfolding our reality and it involved other beings not human that would help with benevolence.

This is Barbara Marciniak channeling the Pleiadian light workers in our recent past years. THe link includes all eighteen parts of a very important series of messages. I have met with Barbara at her latest seminar here in Denver last June. She is the real deal in as much truth that is passed via her vehicle. THis for me has been the most hope that I have ever encountered. For anyone who needs counsel about what happened that brought us to this point on the planet, you need to perhaps reach for a clearer understanding of the origins of the Family of light that we each are invited to join. You know who you are the more you quit fighting the truth inside your hearts.

in a world with many many layers of deception, we stand to gain understanding of our world up to now -the trueness of truth itself- that puts the situation here in the now very opportunistic in terms of re-education. NOT one of new programing. follow your heart no matter what.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TR4yK9XSY_c

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-13-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone reading this from Britain?
What time would tht be here i wonder?
I will be watching and waiting i know this is supposed to be happening in Usa but this is to all light beings correct! so i'm presuming globally.
I have been waiting for a long long time now to be taken back to my home.
Has it been said that light beings will betaken?
Or are they just showing themselves to the world?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #21
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jacqui D, I'm from the U.K. from everything I've read about GFOL they are only showing themselves on the morrow. The meditation is 12.11am our time I think.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #22
BlueEgyptian
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info.

I consider also the possibility that this 14 Oct event may be a window for those who are open to it to invite a personal visitation. Maybe it’s good to be open to this being a window or opportunity to “see” your “ancestors” and “starry relatives” who are always in contact with you in one way or another anyway.

Sometime go to a mountain or natural open space someplace where you can have quiet and peace. Contemplate an area of the sky and invite them to make themselves known to you. At different times I’ve experienced sudden winds and natural weather changes in some locations, seen outlines in the sky and in clouds in the desert and in the northwest, and have seen a fast moving silver orb between Courthouse Rock and Bell Rock in Sedona.

Those of you who are open to seeing them WILL eventually see them in one form or another. They often come in dreams. Interestingly, I have had far more dreams than sightings. It is all a matter of remaining open to all possibilities.

So maybe it is good to remain open to the fact that this could and should be a very personal event, and perhaps not a mass sighting that perhaps most are not ready for yet. I mean, look around you. There are people who still believe Hussein was behind 911…and many of the same believe Obama is a terrorist…a guy who we have been vetting since November of 2006!!

Perhaps Oct 14 is meant to be a very personal event of connection with aspects of the higher self, one which we can all share with each other here and elsewhere. No one can provide this nor take it away from one who is ready.

I ask that there be a connection for all those who are ready, and that you all share them here with us if you feel it is appropriate.

Cheers
BlueEgyptian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #23
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, who wants to bet that nothing will actually happen
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #24
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
Ok, who wants to bet that nothing will actually happen
haha im gonna second that bet i cant believe ppl are geting so worked up about this
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

So.. where are they?

I reeeeeaaally wonder how are they gonna explain this one.

Oh let me guess.. We didn't want it bad enough, right? yeah yeah... Well, at least I hope next time you people will be more sceptical about what you digest, and use more of your own intuition.
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote