Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 03:12 AM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Yea its crazy isn't it... so much truth is all over the place and those who are seeking will look high and low for more but others will definitely ignore it, not see it, or laugh at it.

I don't know if one can categorize non awakened people to perpetuate mockery or physical attack though, I can certainly see extremists in their beliefs doing this.

And if it weren't for certain Truths being shown to me while growing up to aid in my questioning what I was being taught I would not have the motivation to persist in getting to the bottom of the learning the difference between Dark and Light energy forces in what ever form of Light they show up in.
Great points Christo, but I am sure you were not given all secrets from the get go, but you had to dig up your own pearls, and seek earnestly. There used to be a tradition amongst rabbis that if a young person came asking to be taught that they would deny the person 3 times and tell them to go away. It was not until after the third time that they would begin to really teach them. I liken it to giving a child something and next week it's thrown on the ground and ignored, but if the child had to work months to earn it, they treasure it all the more. soft smile
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote