Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 03:05 AM   #701
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Hey RaofEARTH, how do I check my ph level? I don't take MMS but was curious about my ph level. Is it a simple kit you can buy in a store or something? I have no idea, LOL, Oh and
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:15 AM   #702
RAofEARTH
Avalon Senior Member

Hey DantheMan,

I use some test strips called Alkalive. You can spit on them or pee...your choice. There are many different brands. I usually buy them online but I am sure some of the better health stores have them also.

Ra
RAofEARTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:31 AM   #703
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, found it!

AlkaLive pH Test Stix

Is Your pH Balanced?

To maintain good health the body is constantly seeking to get rid of the excess acids that irritate the tissues and deplete them of minerals. One of the principal systems it uses for this purpose is the renal system (kidneys). The normal rate of acid excretion through the kidneys gives urine a pH that falls between 6.75 and 7.25. By testing the degree of acidity of the urine, you can determine whether your body is eliminating a normal quantity of acids. If the acid excretion rate is higher than normal, the urinary pH will be more acidic. This low urinary pH is also an indication that the body is saturated and therefore in an acid state. AlkaLive pH Test Stix are unlike most pH test strips or pH papers on the market. Due to the narrow range in pH of these bodily fluids (generally 5.8 to 7.6) it is imperative that a pH test strip give a clear indication in small pH unit increments. AlkaLive test strips give an indication in .25 pH unit increments, and test a range of 4.5 to 9.0. Plus, pH Test Stix use the double color indicator method, allowing for a more accurate determination of the pH value of what you are testing. Throw away the pH paper and pick up the pH Test Stix.

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:37 AM   #704
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAofEARTH View Post
Hi All,

My first post here. I started MMS recently and I am up to 11 drops twice/day. I havn't noticed any significant things happening. Except that if I dose late in the evening it seems to keep me alert even after my body goes to sleep, resulting in four consecutive lucid dreams last night. I did't mind that at all

One of the things that I do in my health regime is to monitor and concern myself with my ph readings. I eat very healthy(alkalyzing) foods and usually have an average ph of around 7.25. Since I've started MMS, my ph readings have been slowly declining and I am now averaging around 6.25. My question is: If MMS is so alkaline why is it acidifying my system? Is this part of the detox effect? Can I expect my ph to go back up as I continue the MMS protocol?
Hello Ra of Earth,I've worked with ph a lot. If you have a lot of toxins ,the ph will drop while you are detoxing.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #705
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hey RaofEARTH, how do I check my ph level? I don't take MMS but was curious about my ph level. Is it a simple kit you can buy in a store or something? I have no idea, LOL, Oh and
Remember when checking your first morning urine that the body at night works to rid itself of toxins, so it will naturally show a lower pH level.

You might want to check your second morning urine to get a better overall reading.

Quote:
Now I don't know how true this is. I've read that the saliva pH being low means that the acid level is caused by emotions (stress, etc.).
(When checking your saliva do so away from having just eaten, gather some up in your mouth and then spit out, gather again, then spit out, then check the saliva with a pH strip.)

If the urine pH is low it is an indication that the body is acidic due to physical symptoms.
Jim Humble approved website for MMS: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-26-2009 at 01:32 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:32 AM   #706
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone tried mss with there pets? Like a dog or cat?
I have a cat who will not eat healthy foods no matter what i try, so I was wondering if a drop in her water dish would be harmful?
I know certain things that are fine for humans are anathema to cats.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #707
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

works with cats. They can be dosed up to 3 drops per 25 lbs of weight. I've used it on my cat. If you have only the one cat, 1 drop of activated MMS in the waterbowl will work (be sure they're willing to drink it) - otherwise, the other way to do it is to make up one drop w/activator, add additional fluid, then take a syringe (without the needle) and draw up an amount and squirt it in their mouth. My cat weighs about 15 lbs, If I make a solution with 1/2 cup of liquid (after the 3 minute activation period), I will draw up a 1cc or 1ml amount into the syringe and squirt it into Ivan's mouth. If this is not clear, let me know by pm and I'll do it step by step. This is the recommended way to do it by Jim Humble. You would NOT want to mix up a drop with 5 drops of activator and shoot that directly into the cat's mouth.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #708
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
You would NOT want to mix up a drop with 5 drops of activator and shoot that directly into the cat's mouth.

alys
That could be quite funny I wonder how deep the scratches would be?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #709
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Just got a tweet from someone who is a supplier who states that the FDA is going after MMS for calling it a supplement. Although, many of the websites are now calling it "water purifier" - I don't know where this will "end" but if you have been dallying about waiting to jump on this bandwagon, you might find it easier to do it now than later. Not that they can go after Humble, he neither manufactures it nor sells it.
alys
Old 04-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #710
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I've had several doses (once a day before going to sleep) and it is definately having a big effect on my body and energy. I feel literally 'purifies' and my energy is flowing much clearly. This is coinciding with some other positive events in my life so I don't know how much is because of MMS.

I am using about 7 drops mixed with about 35 drops of lemon.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #711
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

I am giving small 20ml bottles of MMS to friends, but i am looking for a suitable label (in English) to put on the bottle. I don't like the one in Jim Humbles book. Anybody here that designed a nice label or found one on internet?

Greetings

Paul
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 AM   #712
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to share my experience using MMS with you all. I have been taking MMS ~ 6 drops a day for four month and noticed several improvement in my body. I no longer have allergy. I become more energetic and no longer have eye sore at the end of the day. In addition, my respiration is cleared from watery stuff in my ear and throat. I also no longer have constipation.

More amazing thing is that my wife who has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer three weeks ago, has been taking MMS at 15+3 drops a day for 11 days. We saw a significant reduction in thyroid module volumn of 50% compared to the first scan last year as shown below:

We will continue to take MMS at a higher dose and monitor its size. I will post more results after the next scan in ~ three to six months. Please feel free to distribute this file as I would like to spread the word about MMS.

Last edited by DJModer; 04-18-2009 at 12:26 AM.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #713
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

You may have to just make up your own. I notice the labels at
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/

are easier on the eye.
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1972 View Post
I am giving small 20ml bottles of MMS to friends, but i am looking for a suitable label (in English) to put on the bottle. I don't like the one in Jim Humbles book. Anybody here that designed a nice label or found one on internet?

Greetings

Paul
Old 04-17-2009, 02:23 AM   #714
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Side view of the thyroid nodule before (right) and after (left) taking MMS for 11 days.

Last edited by DJModer; 04-18-2009 at 12:25 AM.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #715
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one DJ I hope it continues
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #716
anton
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,[I] am new to this thread but not new to MMS.Several months ago I purchased 6 bottles of MMS from PGL International ,a site that was advertising on Jim Humbles website.I've only recently read the label and to my horror discovered that the liquid contains 28%sodium salts and 22.5% sodium chlorite .Does anyone know if these are the correct proportions for true MMS effectiveness?
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #717
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

hi anton,

in answer to your question i think you have the right stuff.

from Jim Humble's book - part 2 - chapter 15

" specifications of MMS are as follows:

MMS consists of 28% sodium chlorite powder dissolved in distilled
water. (Since Sodium chlorite powder is only 80% sodium
chlorite and cannot be manufactured any more pure than that,
the actual percentage of sodium chlorite in MMS is 22.4%.)
(When mixing use 28% sodium chlorite powder by weight and
72% distilled water). Sodium chlorite powder is 80% sodium
chlorite and 19% is table salt (sodium chloride) and less than 1%
of several other sodium chemicals that are considered nontoxic.
Be careful here. Do you see why a 28% sodium chlorite powder
mixture is only 22.4% actual sodium chlorite? If not read it again"
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #718
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks, I've been trying to look at Jim's site http://Jim humble.biz/ and it seems to be down. I've tried safari and firefox and they can't find it. Is anyone getting through?.
Byee, P
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #719
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.jimhumble.biz

you were missing the www. I was just there.

alys
Old 04-26-2009, 12:05 AM   #720
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Thankx alyscat, but when I click on your link it comes up the same, address not found.
Either they're blocking me or New Zealand in general.
I'll ask for some divine intervention.
Love on ya, Peter.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #721
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

http://jimhumble.biz/

Try this one.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #722
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Peter,

I cannot access either of those web addresses using Safari. I thought that website had been closed. Not sure how alyscat got it up.

Try: http://mmsadvisor.com/ for lots of information and answered questions.

Jim Humble does not sell the MMS there; this website carries a sealed Nutraceutical packaged MMS in dark blue bottles with the better dropper tops that dispense the solution without extra drops coming out and without crystallization gunking up the spout.

His third edition book on MMS is available at a discount there also, a good investment if you have the cash.

Jim Humble approved MMS: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
Old 04-26-2009, 01:48 AM   #723
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I purchased MMS a few weeks ago and started using it. I have followed the regiment and am currently on a twice a week maintenance dosage. Honestly, I feel no different and have even gotten sick 3 times in the past few weeks, one of which was a sever sinus infection. I was quite excited after reading here about it and was looking forward to its many positive affects, but have yet to see any.

Just curious if anyone else has had a non effect from it's use?

Thanks!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #724
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1972 View Post
I'm not aware of any label that is available to copy without infringement concerns...so I'd be careful about copying another company's label.

Websites selling MMS are not owned by Jim Humble.

Mr. Humble does not sell the MMS, but does have information about it in his books. Try not to get too specific on the label. It's merely water purification drops.

You can provide information to your customers on a sheet of paper. I also wouldn't put anything in writing that is too specific.

I agree this website has nice looking labels: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Maybe you can adjust them enough to not be plagiarizing.

Peace

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-26-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #725
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I purchased MMS a few weeks ago and started using it. I have followed the regiment and am currently on a twice a week maintenance dosage. Honestly, I feel no different and have even gotten sick 3 times in the past few weeks, one of which was a sever sinus infection. I was quite excited after reading here about it and was looking forward to its many positive affects, but have yet to see any.

Just curious if anyone else has had a non effect from it's use?

Thanks!
Blessing Lorien,

Are you taking any vitamin C within 4 hours of the MMS. Are you using a juice to mix with it (does it say added vitamin C or is it orange juice)?

Have you left it sitting in the sunlight, which will negate the effects of it?

Do you keep in a dark place, like a refrigerator or cupboard?

What did you use for an activator, citric acid, lemon juice, or lime juice?

Do you take it after you had just had a meal?

Peace,

PaL