Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #76
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: time line changed!

Mr ThunderBird! Can you "please explain" more in detail about the...Timeline change? I would like to know more detail, please.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:31 AM   #77
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Damn I was thinking about sniffing powdered detergent when this all would come down. And just peacefully bubble out.....
Now I'll have to think about something else.

TB is right. I have seen people do incredible things with just a little application of mental powers.

If TPB are not tried they will be covered under blue bouncing balls in some freak accident.

It sounds to me that cartwheeling of the freeway is an appropriate response to an oncoming truck. However we're not on a free way. And the truck coming this way is really an old guy in a wheelchair with a searchlight installed and honking a ship's horn.

Dance the dance of a dervish. The dark side is always predicting some kind of end of the world. It's not their world, it's yours !
VAli Quadir, everytime I read this line you wrote I laugh. This is truly a classic statement. You should make it your signature line.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:04 AM   #78
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fasten your seatbelts...

The Surge should be hitting in the next hour...

Quote:
Norbert, which again became a Category 2 hurricane after weakening yesterday, may produce a storm surge of as high as 1.5 meters (5 feet) when it makes landfall, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on its Web site. The system was 395 kilometers southwest of Baja California shortly before 5 p.m. Miami time, and moving north at about 17 kph.

`Storm-surge flooding, along with large and dangerous battering waves, is expected along the west coast of the southern Baja peninsula near and to the southeast of where Norbert makes landfall,'' the advisory said.
Good luck Mexico, our thoughts and PRAAHs are with you...

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...=latin_america

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10-11-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:32 AM   #79
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I looked up an earthquake map for the area and couldn't believe what I saw...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/

All those ripples of small earthquakes draw a line right up the same path I watched in my dream...

has anyone been watching these for years?

Is this normal activity?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #80
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

I used ot look at this map all the time, since about 10 years ago - fairly standard stuff in California. It's always like that.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote