Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bloomberg Reporter Who Sued Fed Dies at 52

Catherine and News & Commentary, December 1, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Bloomberg Reporter Who Sued Fed Dies at 52

By Bob Ivry

Mark Pittman, the award-winning reporter whose fight to make the Federal Reserve more accountable to taxpayers led Bloomberg News to sue the central bank and win, died Nov. 25 in Yonkers, New York. He was 52.

Pittman suffered from heart-related illnesses. The precise cause of death wasn’t known, said his friend William Karesh, vice president of the Global Health Program at the Bronx, New York-based Wildlife Conservation Society

Continue reading: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...C.OvRnI&pos=13

SOURCE: http://solari.com/blog/?p=5258
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloomberg Reporter Who Sued Fed Dies at 52

Just bumped into this...

EMERGENCY ALERT - ACTION REQUIRED:
"America: Freedom to Fascism" Star Sherry Jackson is Being Murdered

"Congressman, I don't want them to kill me in here. As you well know, I am being punished for exposing government fraud. However, millions of people don't file tax returns and I was just used as an example by the DOJ for their new program called the Tax Defiers Initiative.
I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children. I have already spent 21 months in prison for a non crime, and I refuse to come out dead or maimed for life. I have not caused these people any problems. This is no threat but just for your information."

further reading here
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1259780352

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloomberg Reporter Who Sued Fed Dies at 52

I like watching Bloomberg. I don't dislike Ben Bernanke and Tim Geithner. I loved Aaron Russo and his 'From Freedom to Fascism'. I don't dislike President Obama. I'm sad about Mark Pittman and Sherry Jackson. I don't want any political, economic, or religious debates to be made personal or venomous. 'Just the facts ma'am'.

Why can't we expose all of the secret deals, treaties, foreign intrique, etc...which undermines the United States? Why can't we nationalize the Federal Reserve...and make it really Federal...with actual Reserves? Why can't we have a silver-backed currency? Why can't we replace all of the stupid tax-forms with a 5% national consumption tax...and reign in the size of government until this tax covers the costs?

We need to clean this mess up...even if it means disclosing and exposing malevolent extraterrestrials (human or otherwise)...even if it means confronting the Vatican, the City of London, and the Military/Alien Industrial Complex.

I realize that this is playing with fire...but if we do nothing...it's just going to get worse and worse. We're probably $crewed no matter what we do. I'd like to see a smooth transition from the mess we have now...to a non-corrupt, reasonable, and rational civilization. It would work best if the current PTB began righting the wrongs quietly and voluntarily. They could even claim credit for making the world a better place. Evolutionary change would work much better than revolutionary change. We might even get by without using foreign troops and FEMA camps to control all of us dangerously irrational useless feeders.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-02-2009 at 10:21 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote