Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill to Audit the Fed passes key hurdle

Huffington Post
By Ryan Grim 11/19/09

In an unprecedented defeat for the Federal Reserve, an amendment to audit the multi-trillion dollar institution was approved by the House Finance Committee with an overwhelming and bipartisan 43-26 vote on Thursday afternoon despite harried last-minute lobbying from top Fed officials and the surprise opposition of Chairman Barney Frank (D-Mass.), who had previously been a supporter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_364546.html
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill to Audit the Fed passes key hurdle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Huffington Post
By Ryan Grim 11/19/09

In an unprecedented defeat for the Federal Reserve, an amendment to audit the multi-trillion dollar institution was approved by the House Finance Committee with an overwhelming and bipartisan 43-26 vote on Thursday afternoon despite harried last-minute lobbying from top Fed officials and the surprise opposition of Chairman Barney Frank (D-Mass.), who had previously been a supporter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_364546.html
Hip hip Hurray!

Good news! Seems that power of the people, slowly, slowy will start to prevail!

We must to continue the fight on all the fronts, as we see we have results!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Please see:

HR1207 UPDATES "The Federal Reserve Transparency Act" thread for VIDEOS, ARTICLES and STATEMENTS in reference to yesterday's hearings.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11766

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-21-2009 at 12:37 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I want the Fed audited...but this may involve disclosure...and a close encounter of the worst kind. I fear that there are multiple interconnected Pandora's Boxes...of which the Fed is one...and that if one is opened...they all open. We may not be prepared for what comes out. The horror!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I want the Fed audited...but this may involve disclosure...and a close encounter of the worst kind. I fear that there are multiple interconnected Pandora's Boxes...of which the Fed is one...and that if one is opened...they all open. We may not be prepared for what comes out. The horror!
So we shouldn't open the box even if it's long overdue? Chaos is a necessary step in the transformation process and it is only once the current paradigm is destroyed that we can build something entirely new.

Change through action,
MadSheeple
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We may not be prepared for what comes out. The horror!
WELL OXY I`M SURE THEY WILL ARRAnGE SOME KIND OF CATASTROPHE AT WHERE EVER IT IS THAT THE FILES ARE STORED . A fire an exposion even the errant shedding of documents to hide the facts. Another false flag event to take the minds of many off what is really important. Don`t be surprised if nothing comes out at all. Surprise good old as s kissing Barney tried to rally the troops and defeat this but he musst have been wearing the wrong shade of Purple today
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

You can go to this link, and watch the whole process on EeewToob:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/43238.html

I love what they did though. They basically took the entire bill, as originally written, called it an amendment to "itself", and got that to replace Watt's "gutting amendment". Great stuff!

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

another step in the process to a new worl order imo.... the vptb want this to happen just as much as we do
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I heard from Andy Gause from 1 radio network (the real world of money) that the original audit the fed bill which Ron Paul started has been weaken down and this is a little bit of a false flag... I haven't investigated this at all I'm going on what I heard...

Andy Gause's stance is it won't make any difference and the most important thing is to remove the fed's control from the corporations / tptw... He says the fed should be nationalised... I assume this is the case with all banking systems over the globe especially the Bank of England.

All archived shows are available to listen as a pod cast there and it is free for everything with optional donations....

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/

Since project avalon has slowed down on its wealth of information over the past months I find 1radio is an excellent source of info. Dr John Waterman Radio is also an interesting listen. Shame really as projectAvalon could have been great if it carried on with the original drive it had when it was free for all to contribute...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote