Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 04:40 AM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default CNBC comes right out and says world currency crisis will bring in NWO

David Vickers talks about a Global currency crisis, global world government, a new global world currency and a New World Order all in one sentence!

http://www.operationmindseed.com/?p=2493
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #2
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CNBC comes right out and says world currency crisis will bring in NWO

No, how can that be?

OECD clearly states that Norway is world champions in economy and will be the first one to go out of the crisis!! (If it wasn't obvious, that was pun intended)

http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/11/20/n...gsliv/9126447/ (no link in english)

Seriously, if there is one thing Norway have done well so far in this whole mess it is to brag about how well we are doing.
Only problem is, we never entered the crisis at all. Like some others say, I too believe Norway ends up as one of the last countries to enter the crisis and when we do, it will be a landslide.

We have backed up silly projects with oil-earned money. Oil is our security, too bad we are running out of it.
There have to be a reason for Statoil wanting to drill for oil in Lofoten, which is feared to destroy one of the last industries of this country, fishing.
They are pushing hard to secure rights in Iraq, which until recently would be completely unethical around here.

So what's the motive behind this frantic search for new places to drill for oil?
Could it be we are running out?
I think so, and then it is bye bye security and hello trouble...

And let's be fair...by population this damn nation is one of the smallest in the world. We will naturally do better for longer, when we have the limited resources we possess for the time being!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CNBC comes right out and says world currency crisis will bring in NWO

I think it is wishful thinking for the following reasons :

1) The taking down of the economies applies only to the US and EU empires .
2) The BRIC countries have already in place agreements to swap their currencies for trade transactions . China and India have considerable reserves of currencies and gold . China is buying mines of strategic metals everywhere . China and India have a growth rate for 2009 of at least 8% .
3) The IMF is broke and so is the Reserve Bank of America . Who has the money and gold makes the rules . BRIC contries , the Gulf States , and many non aligned countries (about 130 of them ) will never relinquish the control of their nation and give it to the nincompoops in Washington .
4) It is better to be the chief of the village than the second in command in Rome . Who would give up control of his countries in favor of the ones that cannot even manage the US economy ?
5)Those nincompoop do not realize how much hate toward them there is in the World .
6) Facing with the choice of NWO or war , in my opinion , some countries will choose war . And I am for war myself .
7) When something brown starts to HTF , I predict there will be a new "hunting season " for the known criminals that have masterminded this disaster . With so many weapons in the homes of US citizens only a spark will be necessary ...

Lucky for me that I do not live there . It is really scary stuff
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote