Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 07-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gereald Celente Predicts OBAMAGEDDON

Gereald Celente Predicts OBAMAGEDDON FOX NEWS

Gerald Celente the disintegration of Empire America

ARTICLE: The Disintegration of Empire America ~ Gerald Celente: http://geraldcelente.tk/

VIDEO (4:22):

SOURCE for Image: http://solari.com/blog/
IMAGE: http://www.catallaxyfiles.com/blog/w...yment-may2.gif

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-07-2009 at 04:37 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gereald Celente Predicts OBAMAGEDDON

Yep.... That's xactly what's happening...

It's all part of the plan... Government needs to stay out of
private enterprise... But, its Soros that is crashing everything...

No body is talking abt it; like its a secret... Its been done before...

Rothchilds, quiet war with the citizens of America. Using a corrupt
house and senate... Their members are bailing out companies which
they own shares in (they don't want to lose their own money) Banks,
corruption sooo wide spread and DEEP know one would ever believe.

Like I keep saying.... Its the contractors... From food that we feed our
pets to the equipment used to examine our bodies.......... It's all been
corrupted... AND, THEY'VE DONE IT BEFORE.... In other country's.....
That's WHAT they do.... Place their bets against the people, food, services,
babies...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Tango,

Thanks for your contribution.

Here is an article that came UP while PA was DOWN and is one example of 'NOT TOO BIG TOO FAIL'.

Monday, June 29, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: AIG Apparently Was Not 'Too Big to Fail'

Peter Barnes, Senior Washington Correspondent
FOXBusiness

Despite their public comments that a failure of crippled insurance giant American International Group (AIG: 13.74, -2.5099, -15.45%) could sink global financial markets, U.S. government officials considered in late January and early February allowing AIG to file for bankruptcy, according to documents obtained by FOX Business.

The documents consist of emails about AIG between officials at the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve, as well as with two attorneys from Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP retained by them, Marshall Huebner and Ethan James.

In an e-mail dated Jan. 29, Sarah Dahlgren, a senior vice president with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, wrote a Treasury counselor, Stephen Albrecht: “Steve -- I didn’t see your name on the invite list and wanted to make sure that you knew that Marshall and Ethan were going to lead a discussion tomorrow on bankruptcy.”

“Yes, I’ll be on the call,” Albrecht responded, according to the document.

Read e-mails about AIG between the Treasury Department and Fed officials below.

Continues: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/wire.php?view=6141

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-08-2009 at 01:02 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't give a **** what this guy predicts. Every time someone predicts something, surprise, IT DOESN'T COME TRUE!

I love how Obama's getting all the blame for this one. As if the last 8 years were nothing but a memory to most people.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like the idea that Obama is being blamed either. But only because it has been in the works for thousands of years..........everyone knows this.

I am starting to wonder if all these people that keep putting these videos out there are not "part" of the big picture that is popping up in our lives.

If they are putting it out there just to create more chaos. I really honestly don't get it anymore.

Who do you believe? Is this the game? For all of us to get paranoid, start rumors and be made a fool out of, as if we don't have that problem now that we are awake and aware already.

I will listen to these now but I know in my heart that unless WE as ONE get our thoughts on the right answer, which is LOVE, it will not change.

I seen things fizzle and I have to believe in my heart its working in our favor.

So then I think, it's good it's out there. But then I see one person get the blame for it all and it drives me nuts. So then it seems it was meant to anger certain people. Like the Republican - Democrat split. What a farce.

We need to hear it for the truth that it is...............not against one person, one group, one race or one religion. It's straight out evil versus good

I learned a valuable lesson about that and I don't ever want to forget it. It just goes back to the good old golden rule

Do unto others as you want others to do unto you.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps Obama is getting blamed because he's the one making all these irresponsible decisions. The last 8 years are very much fresh in all our minds HJ, but after promising the American people that he would do what was necessary to help the economy, he has done nothing but pass legislation that further worsens the problem, and bail out and cover the a**es of those responsible for it in the first place.

At what point do we stop being ignorant and look at the facts of the matter? He has gone back on every single promise he made during his campaign, and has done nothing to help our country in the right direction.

Gerald is an excellent forcaster, and is dead on almost all of the time when it comes to matters of economy, bubbles, etc. I for one will trust his judgment and warnings more than anyone else. Well, him and Peter Schiff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't give a **** what this guy predicts. Every time someone predicts something, surprise, IT DOESN'T COME TRUE!

I love how Obama's getting all the blame for this one. As if the last 8 years were nothing but a memory to most people.

Last edited by Lorien; 07-08-2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: poor taste
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:26 AM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Obama Not making any decisions.... He is just the President of the Corp.
United States... He has to do what the board of directors tells him to do.
You got to be realistic... Its all those Congress persons... The UN; Nato,
all the promised money... ear marks... business as usual...

Would You really want to be him......? Not ME...... The earlier regimes
have left nothing but bones.... Bills.... Promises.... manufacturing is alll
but gone... America is drugged...[from above] fat... dumbed down...
Police use electric [cattle] prods to control people... drugged more by
their doctors and given a something to help with the stress...

Thomas Jefferson said it best when he articulated a key principle of liberty–“any government that willfully violates the rule of law and encroaches on the rights of the people ceases to be a legitimate government”. But, that's just MY opinion, I could be wrong....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Perhaps Obama is getting blamed because he's the one making all these irresponsible decisions. The last 8 years are very much fresh in all our minds HJ, but after promising the American people that he would do what was necessary to help the economy, he has done nothing but pass legislation that further worsens the problem, and bail out and cover the a**es of those responsible for it in the first place.

I know your pretty far up Obama's a** and think he can do no wrong, but at what point do you stop being ignorant and look at the facts of the matter? He has gone back on every single promise he made during his campaign, and has done nothing to help our country in the right direction.

Gerald is an excellent forcaster, and is dead on almost all of the time when it comes to matters of economy, bubbles, etc. I for one will trust his judgment and warnings more than anyone else. Well, him and Peter Schiff.

Last edited by Tango; 07-08-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:58 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I know your pretty far up Obama's a** and think he can do no wrong, but at what point do you stop being ignorant and look at the facts of the matter?
I understand that you disagree but do you really need to resort to trash-talking?

This kind of attitude would be more appropriate over at ATS.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:23 AM   #9
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I understand that you disagree but do you really need to resort to trash-talking?

This kind of attitude would be more appropriate over at ATS.
humble janitor, you ask why the "obama bashing", i ask you why are you always defending him? the truth is the truth. sorry to burst your obama bubble. he's a fraud and he and his higher ups are taking down the usa and the world economy, rather stealing it... it's called fascism. check your history.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:08 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know your pretty far up Obama's a**
My cards are already on the table as far as how I am measured by your "up obama's ass" scale, i.e: pretty far up there. He must have a pretty big ass coz, I know its not just me

However, that said I guess it would be nicer if we didn't use this style of debate - even if it is ignorable.

Lets be nice please - avoid personal attacks at all costs please.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

My apologies. I just get frustrated when people can't seem to see the truth even when it slaps them in the face. I am just curious what is the point at which anyone will stop trusting in him? Will it be the point when it's too late and then there's nothing we can do about it?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #12
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

LORIEN, i know your frustraion...i come across it everyday. it's people who have their heads stuck in the sand, like humble janitor who are in an indirect way allowing and perpetuating this power/evil structure. and you're right, pretty soon when all the laws are in place or another war, it will be too late. our freedoms lost, and millions dead.

that is the ultimate price of IGNORANCE!!!!...and apathy
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
LORIEN, i know your frustraion...i come across it everyday. it's people who have their heads stuck in the sand, like humble janitor who are in an indirect way allowing and perpetuating this power/evil structure. and you're right, pretty soon when all the laws are in place or another war, it will be too late. our freedoms lost, and millions dead.

that is the ultimate price of IGNORANCE!!!!...and apathy
I find your comments both ignorant and apathetic.

I contribute no more than you do to this reality. Unlike you, I am optimistic about certain people.

You on the other hand, choose to rag and rag and rag on certain figures. I don't see you contributing anything either.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 07-08-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

That being said those that think Obama is what Wilcock believes do not have to read the thread and vice versa there is no need to go into that you know will cause you to get upset if Barack takes exception to how he is viewed in these forums he can join and dispute it him self .
You are responsible for your actions and how you portray yourself and know one else is . At the same time everyone here is big enough to defend themselves if they choose not to that is their right as well
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Obama is no better or worst than Bush, both are just puppets, the real leaders are behind them, they just do and say what they are told to.
I'm surprised anyone here thinks different
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

At this point in time I don't care who's president and who predicts what! If somebody doesn't start creating jobs here within the next five months, come wintertime serious s...t is going to happen! When it starts getting cold and people don't have heating oil, gas, or electric to heat with, it's going to get real bad, real fast.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

One of the main problems as I see it is that the United States was founded as a REPUBLIC by our founding fathers. A REPUBLIC is based on a limited government ruled by law. Over the time of success and so called entitlements by all of our elected officials from a city offiical all the way up thru congress and the senate we are now drifting towards a DEMOCRACY meaning ruled by a group. Had this country stuck to it's core principals we wouldn't be in this shape.

So what now D62 is right, the questioning now of what has the stimulas done for you and where is the money has started. At 500,000 to 600,000 jobs per month being lost , this is unsustainable. If now what the elected leaders are sayong they didn't know it was going to get this bad, how are they to know how much worse it is going to get ? If the stimulas is only 10% spent and now there talking about another stimulas, in 6 months is the 1st stimulas going to kick in with another behind it thus overheating the economy,interest rates ect.

This money should have been put in the hands of the people to wipe there slate/debt clean but we all know that will never happen.

Did you know in the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution it does not have the word DEMOCRACY printed in it anywhere.

I agree D62 tough times are here and charging hard towards the 4th quarter
of the game. Theft is rising and future work on the books in construction and maintenance are drying up extremely fast. Time may not be on our side as this deteriorates. Pray a bunch for the right things to happen.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Get ready for Stimulus 2 the sequel coming to a congress near you .
Old 07-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #19
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

EXACTLY!

If all the money that has gone to bail out these various companies had been given to the American people, EVERYONE would have had a clean slate. All credit card debts could have been wiped clean along with most low income family mortgages. Imagine what that would have done for the economy. Trillions of dollars going directly to purchasing goods, services, fueling new businesses, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
So what now D62 is right, the questioning now of what has the stimulas done for you and where is the money has started. At 500,000 to 600,000 jobs per month being lost , this is unsustainable. If now what the elected leaders are sayong they didn't know it was going to get this bad, how are they to know how much worse it is going to get ? If the stimulas is only 10% spent and now there talking about another stimulas, in 6 months is the 1st stimulas going to kick in with another behind it thus overheating the economy,interest rates ect.

This money should have been put in the hands of the people to wipe there slate/debt clean but we all know that will never happen.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #20
no caste

I wonder if Obama has still kicked his tobacco habit. If it were me, I would just stay in the Rose Garden - smokin' non-stop, frantically! He must be in the Rose Garden a lot these days (since the unemployment stats last week).

Still, I like the guy for actually wanting the job. He must be an idiot!!

Let's look at McCain again.
http://headlines-youshouldknow.blogs...1_archive.html
and there's not much to say about a potential VP Palin.

godspeed

My prediction: The industrial revolution production/capital model is crashing. FREEFALL!! Only ethics will catch it, like a net. What's in the net is all that's needed to P-R-O-C-E-E-D-. IT WILL BE GOLD.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The problem with the gold equation is the same people who ran this economy into the ground has surely sucked most of the gold out of it as well and in doing so they will be the ones that want to run the next one as well . Lots of the gold certificates that have been sold are just that paper with no value there is no gold in Fort Knox the bankers have it all when people try to exchange those paper gold certificates for real gold , I think they are going to find that there is not enough real gold to go around
Old 07-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #22
no caste

To clarify: I don't mean real gold metal - it is all gone, stolen now -

I was meaning more the metaphorical thing - gold standard, heart of gold, good job, something of worth (e.g. ethics), half-decent accounting, , ,
Old 07-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

sorry then NC , then your saying that trust and honor and integrity will in fact be the gold standard if I`m reading you right
Old 07-09-2009, 03:33 AM   #24
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

SWANNY said it in a nutshell...they are all frauds, look back in history, good cop, bad cop style...we now have the good cop type president. Remember that we only get two choices for president OR prime minister, Its all the same through out the democratic world. Democracy is one BIG HUGE LIE! It matters not who gets the vote and becomes president, they, the shadow figures behind the scene have it all covered either way but of course they manipulate using corporate moneys to ensure there better option. Im talking campaign contributions. It matters not who is voted in...SAME ****, DIFFERENT ********...

We are all better off using our energies to be of love and value to all
Peace and love ppls
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote