Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #1
cuppa T
Avalon Senior Member

Question Technical/Browser queries

There doesn't seem to be a specific thread for any queries that may arise whilst using these fora, so I thought it would be a good idea to start one - if one already exists then please ignore or leave a link to the right thread.

So far I'm very impressed with the look/performance/feel of the whole site, but have noticed some discrepancies between the skins as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppa T View Post
Electric Blue is black text not white in Safari2 on OS10.4 and unreadable in daylight but very soothing at night, hence I'm using Minty atm (switch button is on the Far Right in that mode). The text is white in Firefox2 btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
Not only the colors seem to change when you switch between scins (electric - minty) You also get other buttons. In Minty there are much less. (I'm using MSIE7). I like the Minty scins the best, but for some actions I have to switch back to electric. For intance if I want to search on a users name.
Is that as it should be or is there something I still have to learn, check, change?
Very minor I know, but just felt these points should be mentioned anyway.

Thanks for anyone's time spent reading/replying to this, now for a nice cuppa tea and lots of reading!

cuppa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Technical/Browser queries

It's sure there are a lot of differences between the scins.
As mentioned above, in the mint scin, I didn't find how to search on a users name. Well, in the Search popu-menu, you have the Advanced option to do it.
Problem solved.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote