Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs down Secret plot to let 50million african workers into eu

Quote:

MORE than 50 million African workers are to be invited to Europe in a far-reaching secretive migration deal, the Daily Express can reveal today. 

A controversial taxpayer-funded “job centre” opened in Mali this week is just the first step towards promoting “free movement of people in Africa and the EU”.

Brussels economists claim Britain and other EU states will “need” 56 million immigrant workers between them by 2050 to make up for the “demographic decline” due to falling birth rates and rising death rates across Europe. 

Guess where they will be heading for.....
Britain is full and really doesn't need Africans or any other people coming in. If this happens I'm definitely out of here.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...orkers-into-EU
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret plot to let 50million african workers into eu

yup; that is what immigration is all about

it pushes up the values of real estate - since, all the people need homes

however, i'll bet, if they shipped them all, to one particular city
and, as, an experiment let them govern themselves,
they'd likely make a very beautiful city

trouble is,
once they find out about politics, and, greed
and, churches, etc.,
they'd likely turn it into another ugly city

it seems like someone, must have their eyes; on africia,
and, are hoping to export,
what could be a potential problem for them

such a sad world, we live in
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

This has got I L L U M I N A T I written all over it. David Icke rightly points out the reason for mass immigration. Not only does migration provide cheap labour for unscrupulous greedy employers who won't pay indigenous workers a living wage but immigration is also used as a weapon to break down national, cultural and ethnic identity which are roadblocks in the way of the bloodline elite families achieving their Global Corporate Police State: a World Government, World Army, World Currency and a microchipped global population under the control and manipulation of the few.

Immigration on a large scale is disasterous for both immigrants and indigenous peoples. In the end the many are exploited in the interests of the few with the tragedy of racial and ethnic conflict ensuing as each community is set at each others throats. Our planet is that much richer for all its races, nations and cultures. The identity of all races, nations and cultures should be protected, this what makes the Earth such a special place.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Vibrations View Post
This has got I L L U M I N A T I written all over it. David Icke rightly points out the reason for mass immigration. Not only does migration provide cheap labour for unscrupulous greedy employers who won't pay indigenous workers a living wage but immigration is also used as a weapon to break down national, cultural and ethnic identity which are roadblocks in the way of the bloodline elite families achieving their Global Corporate Police State: a World Government, World Army, World Currency and a microchipped global population under the control and manipulation of the few.
And it is the main reason in my opinion...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And it is the main reason in my opinion...
I agree: Its a fast way to empty Africa, so the elites can walk in and take the land, properties, resources etc. Also much easier to kill off more of the worlds population, if they are in one centralised location.

Their plan is devious, but oh so obvious to us now.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 03-01-2010 at 09:00 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

alsop poor hungry war torn starving africans will think they have landed in heaven when hitting the west. they will gladly take all the environazi and enforcement jobs offered with their new citizen ship.. we wil be policed into oblivion by people who have seen torture and death as standard ...
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
alsop poor hungry war torn starving africans will think they have landed in heaven when hitting the west. they will gladly take all the environazi and enforcement jobs offered with their new citizen ship.. we wil be policed into oblivion by people who have seen torture and death as standard ...
plus it will cause a lot of friction for those who have lost their jobs, only to be given to these new immigrants. Then there is religious differences & free health care, housing etc. All of these things could start riots. Not good scenario.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #8
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent article by David. In my view a 'must read' piece for Ground Crew activists everywhere:

Immigration - What's The Real Agenda?

http://www.rense.com/general49/agenda.htm
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
plus it will cause a lot of friction for those who have lost their jobs, only to be given to these new immigrants. Then there is religious differences & free health care, housing etc. All of these things could start riots. Not good scenario.
the bnp is already on the rise in the uk in poorer areas. its gonna cause chaos if it goes ahead.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

My, my, my. Such hateful sentiment towards immigrants must not be excused nor ignored.

If you want to blame someone, blame people will not take jobs that they feel are below them. There are openings where I work but guess who takes them? Refugees who are willing to work for a living for a better life.

Good pay, great benefits and yet, few people are bothering to apply. So what if it's a custodial job?

Don't blame it on the immigrants and refugees. It's a hateful thing to do and you know better.

The PTW *WANT* you to hate these "invaders" so they can stir up nationalistic behavior to impose even more restrictions on freedom.

*Edit* Just read that David Icke link. He makes some good points but it is important that we work with each other to reduce the friction that the PTW so badly want.

Love thy neighbor, even if thy neighbor cannot speak the same language, for kindness in itself, is a language.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 03-01-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are those people out there looking for work or are they living on the dole?

I spent nearly 3 months job-hunting every single day, nearly going without food until I found the job I have now.

If you don't put the effort into it, you won't get it.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:51 AM   #12
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

Universal selfless love tells me we should embrace all of mankind, good and evil, local and immigrants, young and old alike.

What I resent is the deliberate destabilization via immigration by the overlords that results in promoting fear, anger, animosity between all peoples.
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:30 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost soul View Post
Universal selfless love tells me we should embrace all of mankind, good and evil, local and immigrants, young and old alike.

What I resent is the deliberate destabilization via immigration by the overlords that results in promoting fear, anger, animosity between all peoples.
It's the people that allow themselves to become caught up in this vortex of negative energy.

I have met many kind, hardworking people at my new job. Language barriers seem to disappear when you practice the universal language of kindness.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #14
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

don't lie.

wikipedia: A mirror is an object with at least one polished and therefore specularly reflective surface.

Last edited by rustanddust; 03-02-2010 at 04:24 AM.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:20 AM   #15
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny why run from a situation that you can possibly change??

And a note of off-topic: Out of most forum members here, I don't understand most of your scores of posts.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

HJ Britain can't handle 50 million Africans. Do you really think they will be headed anywhere else?
Britain home of the free hand out
Personally I don't like other nations invading.
ie America should be the home of the Indians
Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #17
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Guess where they will be heading for.....
Britain is full and really doesn't need Africans or any other people coming in. If this happens I'm definitely out of here.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...orkers-into-EU
So where are YOU going then... Wait, let me guess... AFRICA!!!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Well if they are all over here then yea it would be a good idea
Old 03-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #19
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

I can see this move to import more migrants a mirror of what happens also in the US . This is a blatant attempt by the PTB to destroy societies . Immigration can only supplies poorly paid jobs in countries that don't have a minimum wage . In the US we have followed the debate about the open border with Mexico .
Here in Italy about 6 weeks ago there were riots of hundreds of Africans immigrants that work picking grapes , other fruit and vegetables or do menial jobs in the countryside . Twelve hours a day of back breaking job only brings in 20 euros of which 5 must be paid to the Mafia ..... Of course no Italian would work in a job like that and for that money .... There is no minimum wage in Italy . This is what' s the future is going to be . We already can see the results of the process of globalization . International companies are quitting developed countries to set up shop in China or other countries . This causes skilled labor to be unemployed . We have seen the results of outsourcing with the demise of the middle class .Scarce temporary jobs very low wage with no accommodation or medical benefits . This place ,Italy ,has copied the worst features of the US pirate capitalism . I can see that in the near future will have the masses of unemployed people and the new "Lords " which will be the criminal banksters and the old " European " aristocracy . Perfect outcome for the NWO , unless those crims are dealt with ......
The political parties are useless and the politicians ignore the demands of the population . The place is so corrupt and the majority of the population so asleep .... there is no hope . Even a "revolution " would not achieve anything .
The hold of religion is still entrenched and the brainwashing so complete ....
there is no hope .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #20
oedilroed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
I can see this move to import more migrants a mirror of what happens also in the US . This is a blatant attempt by the PTB to destroy societies . Immigration can only supplies poorly paid jobs in countries that don't have a minimum wage . In the US we have followed the debate about the open border with Mexico .
Here in Italy about 6 weeks ago there were riots of hundreds of Africans immigrants that work picking grapes , other fruit and vegetables or do menial jobs in the countryside . Twelve hours a day of back breaking job only brings in 20 euros of which 5 must be paid to the Mafia ..... Of course no Italian would work in a job like that and for that money .... There is no minimum wage in Italy . This is what' s the future is going to be . We already can see the results of the process of globalization . International companies are quitting developed countries to set up shop in China or other countries . This causes skilled labor to be unemployed . We have seen the results of outsourcing with the demise of the middle class .Scarce temporary jobs very low wage with no accommodation or medical benefits . This place ,Italy ,has copied the worst features of the US pirate capitalism . I can see that in the near future will have the masses of unemployed people and the new "Lords " which will be the criminal banksters and the old " European " aristocracy . Perfect outcome for the NWO , unless those crims are dealt with ......
The political parties are useless and the politicians ignore the demands of the population . The place is so corrupt and the majority of the population so asleep .... there is no hope . Even a "revolution " would not achieve anything .
The hold of religion is still entrenched and the brainwashing so complete ....
there is no hope .

This covers the situation in every west european nation; we see everywhere the same: imigrants are used as a weapon against the local populance.
Big cities are becomming les habitable and more dangerous, overcrowded with "wrong" people, poluted, and unpleasant into the extreme.

Nobody seems to wake up, and those political parties that speak out against the immigrants are branded as "racist" and mariginalised.
In Antwerpen, the place that I live the extreme right (= the ONly one's who
dare to face the imigrant peril ) are on their return in the poll's...

If political parties cannot provide a solution, it is obvious that we are siting on a time bomb: see what did happen in Jougoslavia.... It will also happen elsewhere...

So what can we do ? Well if voting in the poll booth does not help, let us vote with our feet:

piking up our belongings, and moving out, while it is still possible to do so...
Right now, I'am selling of real estate I own in Antwerpen, and at the same time,I prepare for moving away from here.

Where to ? I do not know, but I know it is important to prepare now, so that it is possible to evacuate on short notice, for indeed, time might be in short suply when the hour strikes...

I certainly do not subscribe to those new age people , who maintain,that "Love " is going to solve the imigrant isue: the writing is on the wall: ignore it at your own peril.

Most furniture is on wheels, and I will get myself a truck driving licence.
A special portal with lifting equipment is now under construction, so that we can vacate the building I live in now without the help of movers, yet being able to take heavy stuff with us.

Again, right now, I do not know where to go, but i KNOW that in the future I will have to go - or die here.

Speaking of death: sooner or later, we all must die, and probably the best investment we can make while still alive is on getting wise on how to escape from this prison planet ( see the Dane Tops intervieuw and tread here on Avalon...)

In the end, this might be the only realistic aproach: "Survival comunities " are largely utopian; something for the young among us, who want to believe in such; most of us, who are over 50 (like myself), and not rich will not be welcome in those comunities.
Besides most of those comunities ( "New Age Bull ****) will fail - even before they get started....

So; Enjoy life while it still lasts... and get wise, ready to face death, making our escape from the prison planet.
oedilroed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #21
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree: Its a fast way to empty Africa, so the elites can walk in and take the land, properties, resources etc.
Their plan is devious, but oh so obvious to us now.

Don't be fooled. They already "own" the resources etc. The white governments in certain sectors may have been done away with but the owners have not changed. No "real" power was relinquished.

Fast way to empty africa? I think not, there are over 150 million folk in Nigeria alone.

There is something else afoot here.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:16 AM   #22
Xeon
Avalon Senior Member

I also agree with oedilroed, all those kumbaya new agers + globalization lovers are really deceiving themselves. Who would care about "love" when food and water and jobs and housing and even culture and other institutions are slowly destroyed?

Even Jesus couldn't preach love all day, he had to feed the 2000 and the 5000, and people followed him around because he did miracles and supplied their basic needs. I wonder where is God today, though.

Really, the world needs change, or rather the overlords need to be changed. This can only come at a heavy price and much pain, but at least the world needs to be rid of them. These overlords are mentioned many times by Jesus (aka the Pharisees) whom the heaviest punishments will befall on their heads. I hope I live to see that day.

Last edited by Xeon; 03-03-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:10 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Let me ask the folks who don't want more people in their countries a very simple question: How do propose this "problem" be solved?

Are you someone who's going to support ethnic cleansing or far-right parties that will feed upon your fear for votes?

Just wanted to check.

Once the PTW are swept away for good, there will be no need to worry about things like this.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:32 AM   #24
oedilroed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Let me ask the folks who don't want more people in their countries a very simple question: How do propose this "problem" be solved?

Are you someone who's going to support ethnic cleansing or far-right parties that will feed upon your fear for votes?

Just wanted to check.

Once the PTW are swept away for good, there will be no need to worry about things like this.
Created problems like the imigrants can only be solved by violence and enthnic cleansing.
The problem has been so designed, that that is the only possible outcome.
Off cource; the problem can only get accute because of the complicity of the governements - mere puppets of the PTB.

Who use the immigrants as a tool to produce problems to further their agenda.

The only thing to avert this is a mass awakening - that demands a stop for imigrants.
Immigrants are a boon if they become responsible members in their new society.
Failing that they are a liability - and when in great numbers they are a downright danger.

Since I do not see any signs of "mass awakening" , but a lot of unassimilated imigrants, I can only conclude that there will be violence and ethnic cleansing in the future.

What can we as individuals do ? Well, apart from writing posts on a forum like this,hoping to wake people up, the important thing is not to get coucht in the trap that is being laid:
be somewhere else, get out of the cities while it is still posible to do so.

Do not become a victim of the snare laid down for us all.

Popular new age belief has it, that we are on the brink of a golden age where everything is fine and all men live togheter in love and mutual respect.

Do not get fooled by this Bull ****: The future is murder.

People like Humble Janitor, whom I believe is a nice and decent man; should also realise that they are being used by the PTB as a tool to further their agenda of importing the enemy.

Last edited by oedilroed; 03-13-2010 at 11:44 PM.
oedilroed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Worth remembering that the Africans nations are plagued by AIDS.
I don't trust them to come to Britain I think crime rates will rocket.
Not being racist just being real. You can guarantee the worst ones will be on the first boat over