Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
A New Hope
Avalon Senior Member

Default odd experiences

just wondering if any one has had any odd experiences and if so are they willing to share them with us.i will start with my own experience.

first: i was in grade 5 or six when this one happened. it was some time during the early hours of the morning and i was in bed lying on my stomach when all of a sudden my bed began to violently shake. it terrified me so much that i hid under my covers, i might have herd a voice but im not sure (i don't have very good memorize for my child hood or teenage years i can barely remember what i did in my senior year) eventually i drummed up the courage to throw my teddy bear under my bed thinking it would appease what ever it was (strange i know LOL) just after i had done that i look at my clock and several hours had passed though it only seemed like 20 min to half an hour (i remember thinking that when i looked at the clock) any way to keep a long story short i got up that morning and told my mom about it and she said it was probably my brother playing tricks on me but he flat out denid it. and it was not a dream becase i found the teddy bear under my bed when i looked for it. for a long time afterward i had a irrational fear of the dark (AND I MIEN IRRATIONAL) that i did not get over till i was in my teens before this event happend i had no fear of the dark so i know i feel this event casud this irrational fear.

2nd: on several ocations i have woken up paralyzed and felt as if a force has bin holding me down last time was about 2 months ago. when i was able to move again i turned on my lamp and there were red marks on my wrist were i had felt that i was being held down. I was not lying on my hand so there is no explanation on how they got there.

third and fourth: this year i have had on two ocations felt a wave of energy come over me the first time it came from the direction of my window when it hit ne it went through my covers and all over my body i went numb all over and broke into a warm sweat . it was cold in my room as well and i was snuggled up in bed with just my head exposed but i felt the wave allover my body. the second time this happened i was in bed again and i heard this odd sound out side my window and i felt a presence that scared me. i also had the idea to look out side my window to see what was out there but i was too scared to look. after a few mins i felt the same wave of energy come over me as before and i felt numb and broke out in two i warm sweat. (strange hey lol?)
has any one had a similar experiences and if so can you share them with me plz.
A New Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: odd experiences

I don't know anyone who has had those particular experiences, but you should exercise ways to control your fears. Times are changing and strange things are happening everywhere. In these times, fear is not something you want to have a part of you. Fear gets it's power from you, so be brave and approach the fear so you can mode it to work for you. When you do this, I'm sure your odd experiences will become more enlightening, and possibly more joyful.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
A New Hope
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: odd experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I don't know anyone who has had those particular experiences, but you should exercise ways to control your fears. Times are changing and strange things are happening everywhere. In these times, fear is not something you want to have a part of you. Fear gets it's power from you, so be brave and approach the fear so you can mode it to work for you. When you do this, I'm sure your odd experiences will become more enlightening, and possibly more joyful.

Peace
thanx for the advice peace of mind.

"It is somewhat presumptuous to disdain or condemn as fake that which does not appear likely."

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore."

"For those with their eyes shut, no explanation will suffice.
For those with their eyes open, no explanation is necessary."

Last edited by A New Hope; 12-17-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #4
A New Hope
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: odd experiences

Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Peace

"It is somewhat presumptuous to disdain or condemn as fake that which does not appear likely."

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore."

For those with their eyes shut, no explanation will suffice.
For those with their eyes open, no explanation is necessary
Old 12-17-2009, 03:34 AM   #5
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: odd experiences

Hello New Hope! Nice to have you here.

I have experienced similar things to those which you have described. I remember about six years ago I was living with my parents in a very rural area of Appalachia my mother and father had left home for the evening, so I had the place to myself. Sometime in the middle of the night I awoke for some reason or another. Anyway, I looked toward a hallway in the house and noticed an orange glow coming from somewhere. I started to get out of bed, but was slammed backwards and pinned to it. I felt the air in my chest being pushed out and heard a sound in my ears that just sounded like something exhaling air slowly from its mouth. I was terrified! I remember screaming in my mind, "God help me," and the presence left the room. When I finally was able to pull myself from the bed, I went through the house and turned on every light and television in the place. I sat there the rest of the night smoking cigarettes and waited for my parents to arrive. The next morning they had to see their son sitting in a chair, shaking, with huge bags under his eyes and a full ashtray next to him. They looked at me and said, "What happened to you?" "H*ll if I know," I replied. I went to bed and got some sleep with the comfort of knowing that someone else was in the house with me.

The paralysis is something I often experience.

I had another weird experience in Miami a couple of years ago. It was an odd period in my life. I felt like I was here to 'help' (and still do to an extent) and that I would dedicate my life to helping others in any way possible. I realize that this is a step that many on the path experience, and is also a dangerous time when some people develop the 'messiah complex' and feel that they are the reincarnation of some religious deity and are here to save the planet. More on that later...

Anyway, I was in a restaurant having dinner. My waitress was a very kind lady, whom I had learned earlier in the week was a single mother of three and worked two jobs to support her family. I was sickened by the way she was being treated by a man who was sitting near me. He was blatantly sexually harassing her, and I could tell that it was really bothering her. I sat there and focused every single drop of energy I could muster toward making the man feel uncomfortable. Surely enough, he started acting strange and soon left. (I'm not claiming superpowers. It was one of those 'had to be there' kind of events.) When I finished my meal I left a large sum of cash for the lady (and I'm not wealthy by any means) and as I was walking away she stopped me to point out the 'mistake' I made by leaving so much behind. I told her to keep the change, and a table full of men who witnessed the event started looking at me. One of the men said, "Why are you leaving so much?" I said, "Because Love exists; money does not." The laughed their a**es off at me, but I didn't care. Here is where it gets strange.

As my hand touched the door to leave the restaurant, I saw little pinpoints within my mind's eye. It was a violet colored light with the intensity of a high-powered laser. Almost suddenly I was walking through a laboratory. As I walked up to a glass enclosure, I noticed a man who was on the ground with what appeared to be electricity moving through his body. I walked up to the man and noticed that it was me. As I noticed this, I became quite terrified and shouted, "Oh...my...God!!!," and while I said that I felt a 'rushing' feeling as if traveling at a very fast rate of speed. A few seconds later I was pulling myself off of the shower floor in the hotel where I had been staying while in Miami. I had a huge gash in the side of my head, and there was blood all over the hotel room. Six hours had passed and I had no idea of how I made it back (and no there were no drugs or alcohol to factor into this equation). The only thing I could think was, "Get the h*ell out of this place!" I just threw my things into my suitcase (leaving a lot of things behind) and headed for the airport.

These are just a couple of examples of some of the things I have encountered in my life. As a scientist, I understand the side of the skeptics, and thus tackled these things with logic. I thought that perhaps I had sleep apnea, or even epilepsy. I was checked for both (and a multitude of other things), and nothing was found. I had MRIs, CT-scans, EEGs...you name it, I had it.

I have had out-of-body experiences that I could validate in my mind that prove (to me) that consciousness works independently of the physical body, and thus information can be retrieved via a mechanism that our science does not currently understand.

I hope to talk with you more about these things in the future. Just wanted you to know you're not alone, my friend.

Peace.

G

Last edited by Gevaudan; 12-17-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote