Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 11-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #101
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
The times we live in... For November 10, 2009:

"New Insignias
You will be seeing logos like this from now on throughout North America."

seashore - I love my American neighbors but I sleep with ONE eye open. Don't get me going on the NAU!

The badge: I notice the bald eagle's head and wings overlap into Canada. So, it needs its head cut off and wings clipped to fit. I can't speak for Mexico and the tail. Then it will fit in its own place.

Instructions: Chop wings in joint between humerus and radius.

Besides, we have our own problems. Our Head of State doesn't even live in this country (Queen of England). That's a big birth certificate etc issue!! Who do I write exactly, to complain? On the bright side, over 60% of Canadians want to dump the monarchy.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #102
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Instructions: Chop wings in joint between humerus and radius.

My objection to the North American Union is that the purpose of it is to bring in more tyranny than we already have. We need to keep the U.S., the Constitution and Bill of Rights, rescind the Patriot Act, etc., etc., etc.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #103
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

My objection to the North American Union is that the purpose of it is to bring in more tyranny than we already have. We need to keep the U.S., the Constitution and Bill of Rights, rescind the Patriot Act, etc., etc., etc.
Kitchen wisdom I'm glad you weren't offended. Our PM has been sneaking around, signing furtive agreements with ... Israel! too! ... no public consultation about it, ever. A British MP who is outspoken about Palestine-Israel was not allowed in the country last year on account of it. The PM and his minions, er I mean, ministers are rarely available for comments, interviews. Freedom of information sites have been removed, requests thwarted in loop-de-loops.

I think our laws are fine, too, like your Consitution. It's just a matter of actually using them to their full effect. A lot of that spells treason, for certain you-know-who's, I'm sure of it.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #104
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

no caste,

All this time I thought you were from the U.S. When you said American neighbors I was thinking North American...

And when you said your head of state, I was thinking actual controller of the U.S.!

Duh!

Now I know.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:01 AM   #105
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no caste,

All this time I thought you were from the U.S. When you said American neighbors I was thinking North American...

And when you said your head of state, I was thinking actual controller of the U.S.!

Duh!

Now I know.
I'm a meddling foreigner.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #106
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I thought about the piece about America and China being on the same side in Camelot's new interview of Dr Bill Deagle when I saw this part of Stewart's news today:

"November 17, 2009
Change of Allegiance?

President Obama's strange visit to China has yeilded a few surprises. The Chinese, who really are more interested in development than in saving the environment, have agreed to work with the US on climate change issues.

Obama also stated that the US and China should work together on all issues, rather than be enemies. Could it be that the real reason for his Asian trip was to divert the Chinese back to Windsor allegiance and away from the recent Romanov/ Russia connections? Looks like he was successful.

If this is truly the case, then shortly, we will see anti-Russian statements being made by the Chinese government. We may also see anti-Rothschild views expressed as China turns more towards the US and away from European influences."
Old 11-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #107
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Stewart uses this website to get his info about earthquakes...

Today's news:

"November 18, 2009
Many Quakes

There was a series of large quakes off the coast of British Columbia yesterday, the first one measuring 6.6 on the Richter Scale. It was followed by at least 2 more moderate quakes.

In New Mexico, Oklahoma and California, a series of light to moderate quakes also jolted residents. These smaller quakes appear to be increasing throughout the western US and Canada.

The common denominator is the push from the subduction zone under the west coast that is placing pressure on the main part of the North American plate. This is causing even minor fault lines to move in places where tremors were virtually non-existent for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Soon we will see volcanic action increase from California to Alaska as the magma is also placed under pressure."

I had not heard the term "subduction zone" before. My browser has it flagged as a misspelled word.

Hmmm
Old 11-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #108
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's interesting that Stewart mentions the Kuipers Belt in today's news:

"November 20, 2009
Antarctica & Iceland

The time is getting close for the trip to Antarctica. There are just a few cabins left. After what we experienced in Tibet and the incredible piece of information received there, Antarctica will be the cap that will complete the knowledge of what is going on with the 4th Reich and the Kuipers Belt. You will be glad you were there to witness what we will see and learn! It will never again happen in our lifetime.

In addition, I have been asked by an American TV show to do a segment in an active Inner Earth entrance in Iceland. There will be no restrictions. We leave in early December and it will be filmed. It is in a remote part of the country.

If you want to see me in Iceland, it will have to be at times when we are not filming on location. On the Antarctica trip, you will see me all the time!"
Old 11-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #109
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news today:

November 23, 2009

Practicing For War

There are 3 places that are conducting war games and emergency drills in the event of an attack. Usually, when such things happen, there is a hidden message about what may be expected.

In Las Vegas, authorities are conducting practice drills and major tests of staging in the event of a nuclear weapon being detonated in that tourist city.

Iran is conducting war games of major proportions designed to protect their nuclear facilities from an attack by the Israeli Air Force.

In addition, Cuba is also drilling its pilots and doing test runs to deter an invasion from what they are calling, " the empire", a reference to the US.

These 3 drills occurring simultaneously are not a coincidence. Somewhere out there is a plan for a surprise attack. Cuba and Iran are allies. They support the so-called terrorists that threatened to attack the US if they are attacked.

Terrorists hit where it hurts the most. Resort areas, filled with tourists and money are very vulnerable and would make a huge impact. Might be wise to stay away from popular vacation hot spots for a while.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #110
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Advice from Stewart yesterday:

November 28, 2009
Colorado Mutilations

In the first 3 weeks of this month, 4 calves in Southern Colorado were found mutilated in a locked paddock with no possible entry on land. The rancher found his animals with skin peeled back surgically and organs removed, even from a closed rib cage.

There were no footprints, no pools of blood and no evidence of cougars, coyotes, bears or wolves. In fact, there were no drag marks or any disturbance on the ground.

This area, just north of New Mexico, has been famous for horse and cattle mutilations dating back to the 60s. No one has ever been caught or come forward with information. Many UFOs are seen in the region.

SO, who did this? Who wants blood and organs? Perhaps aliens. Perhaps from an underground base or tunnel. Has this happened to humans? Authorities are not saying.

Don't go out alone at night in Southern Colorado.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:08 PM   #111
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

it's been said that at first the Zetas used cattle until they found another way and now it's black ops doing the mutilations.
On the 26th of November my oldest daughter and I saw a huge (800-1000 feet) UFO that appeared near a mountain (around 11:00 PM) and it appeared as a bluish colored light- it was huge and seemed as though it was landing on the foothill.
I mention this because we live in Co.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #112
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
it's been said that at first the Zetas used cattle until they found another way and now it's black ops doing the mutilations.
Thanks for pointing this out. For some reason, I forgot about that angle...

This would be a psychological operation on us?
Old 11-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #113
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone know what the formula is for measuring the size of a UFO, when viewed from the ground? Just in case I see one
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #114
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know- the black ops could be using it for their super soldier programs.....
Old 11-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #115
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what Stewart is talking about here. A "meeting" that has something to do with the Kuipers Belt?

Is anyone familiar with what's going on with the Kuipers Belt? ET/alien activity?

Here's a Wikipedia excerpt:

The Kuiper belt (pronounced /ˈkaɪpər/, rhyming with "viper"),[1] sometimes called the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt, is a region of the Solar System beyond the planets extending from the orbit of Neptune (at 30 AU) to approximately 55 AU from the Sun.[2] It is similar to the asteroid belt, although it is far larger—20 times as wide and 20–200 times as massive.[3][4] Like the asteroid belt, it consists mainly of small bodies, or remnants from the Solar System's formation. While the asteroid belt is composed primarily of rock and metal, the Kuiper belt objects are composed largely of frozen volatiles (termed "ices"), such as methane, ammonia and water. It is home to at least three dwarf planets – Pluto, Haumea and Makemake.

November 29, 2009

Antarctica Update

I know this will sound cryptic, but things are heating up in the Kuipers Belt. I have already contacted some of you privately. It is absolutely paramount that you come to Antarctica. This "meeting" will never happen again. This is a one-time deal.

Whatever it takes. You need to physically be there. Now is the time. Do what you have to do. I cannot emphasize this enough. After January, all hell breaks loose--literally.

Please do not ask me to elaborate on this on Q&A. I cannot. Those of you who understand what I am saying already know and should realize that you need to be there. This is a very serious matter.

You all know I do not post like this ever. This is important.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #116
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

This could be in relation to the Nazi/ET factions located there. I can understand what he means but the price of getting there is not feasable to many due to the PTB financial doing- many of us have different financial realities now.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #117
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Kuipers Belt
Posted: November, 25, 2009
Stewart's Reply: Yes, the implants are a sign that End Times is upon us, but really, all they need is satellite transmissions. Chipping is just a back-up.

The Illuminati are afraid of what is going on in the Kuipers Belt that spells doom for them.

HOW DOES THE KUIPERS BELT THREATEN THEM ?
AND
SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS THROUGH NANOCHIPS PROGRAMMING THE DNA ? HAARP FITS IN TO THIS..? studpie7@gmail.com
Stewart's Reply: The fleet that has massed on the edge of our solar system has plans. The Illuminati are afraid.

HAARP resonates with the same frequency as human DNA, this making artificial changes to it.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #118
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Kuipers Belt
Posted: November, 25, 2009
Stewart's Reply: Yes, the implants are a sign that End Times is upon us, but really, all they need is satellite transmissions. Chipping is just a back-up.

The Illuminati are afraid of what is going on in the Kuipers Belt that spells doom for them.

HOW DOES THE KUIPERS BELT THREATEN THEM ?
AND
SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS THROUGH NANOCHIPS PROGRAMMING THE DNA ? HAARP FITS IN TO THIS..? studpie7@gmail.com
Stewart's Reply: The fleet that has massed on the edge of our solar system has plans. The Illuminati are afraid.

HAARP resonates with the same frequency as human DNA, this making artificial changes to it.
Here's the link to the Q & A:

http://expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm

I'm a little confused by the wording of this part:

"HOW DOES THE KUIPERS BELT THREATEN THEM ?
AND
SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS THROUGH NANOCHIPS PROGRAMMING THE DNA ? HAARP FITS IN TO THIS..?"

What's being asked about satellite transmissions, nanochips, and HAARP?
Old 12-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #119
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today's news:

November 30, 2009
Strange Maneuvers

I have been getting reports from the San Diego area of strange military maneuvers which involve all branches of the armed services of the US.

These maneuvers include building an odd dock on the coast, helicopters flying low in circles, huge submarines surfacing near the beach and even Mexican police crossing the border in fancy cars.

There is a massing of military vehicles, tents and personnel on the beaches. Some indications are that this is a preparation for either a large natural disaster, or a large attack on a foreign power.

I will see what I can find out and report as soon as I can.

Comments from members who live in the San Diego area? Or other comments?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #120
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Today's news:

November 30, 2009
Strange Maneuvers

I have been getting reports from the San Diego area of strange military maneuvers which involve all branches of the armed services of the US...

I will see what I can find out and report as soon as I can.
There is no more about this in today's news, but there is this interesting piece of information:

December 1, 2009
Iceland

As you read this, I will be on my way to Iceland to film a TV show for a Sci-Fi Channel program. We will be in a remote area in a live Inner Earth cave/ tunnel...

I will return December 10...
Old 12-04-2009, 06:13 AM   #121
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I read Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News" every day. Today's is especially thought-provoking!

January 2, 2009
2009 Prediction For USA

A Professor and former KGB advisor on America in Russia, Igor Panarin, is predicting the demise of the USA this year. I have reported on this before, but we now have more details.

Panarin predicted the economic crisis in the US 10 years ago. He now says that by this Fall, there will be civil war in America. By June 1010, the USA will break up into 6 pieces. Alaska will go back to Russian control ( look out Sarah!) and Hawaii will go to China or Japan.

The East Coast of the US will join the European Union ( even though it is not Europe?) the West Coast will become The California Republic and be under Chinese influence, most of Texas and the South will go back to Mexico, while the Midwest and Plains areas will be part of Canada ( wow--maybe they'll let me back in again!--Eh!)

He knows that everyone is laughing at his predictions, but they laughed when the collapse of the Soviet Union was detailed 15 years before it happened.

As for me, I am stocking up on Maple Syrup and Canadian bacon.

Here's the link to Stewart Swerdlow's daily "Illuminati News":

http://expansions.com/News.cfm
Never knew about this thread, very good info here. Too tired to read on though, bookmarking for tomorrow
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #122
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Never knew about this thread, very good info here. Too tired to read on though, bookmarking for tomorrow
Thanks for your interest.

Looking over the predictions made in January 2009 I see that no, we're past the fall of 2009 and we're not in a civil war in America.

I've seen other things that Stewart has anticipated that have not taken place in the timeframe that he anticipated. Yet I still think he has inside knowledge and he sees the handwriting on the wall.

I think the fact that people like him have the internet to speak out on is altering outcomes or at least slowing the plans of the controllers down, because some people listen and react! That's a good thing, right?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #123
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for your interest.

Looking over the predictions made in January 2009 I see that no, we're past the fall of 2009 and we're not in a civil war in America.

I've seen other things that Stewart has anticipated that have not taken place in the timeframe that he anticipated. Yet I still think he has inside knowledge and he sees the handwriting on the wall.

I think the fact that people like him have the internet to speak out on is altering outcomes or at least slowing the plans of the controllers down, because some people listen and react! That's a good thing, right?
So as far as you believe, everything he says is true wether or not it comes to pass, and if it doesn't its precisely because he said it would, so it won't? How can you not see that all he does is take wild stabs in the dark at what he "thinks" may happen in the future?

I can't understand why people believe one source religiously when they are frequently and almost constantly wrong. Stuart is a good writer, he'd do well as a fiction author but as a social commentator he is awful, very pesimistic and should be debunked/ignored as and where possible.

Strong views i know, shame my first post since the pay per post wall came down was a negative one, but i call it how i see it and Swerdlows a vulture preying on those that will listen to his fiction.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #124
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

December 12, 2009
Radio Show Tonight!

I want to remind you all that I will be back on with Rebecca tonight starting at 9p Eastern Time for 2 hours. I will be discussing my latest trips, plus my upcoming adventure to Antarctica.

I may even be discussing the Kuipers Belt situation and what I expect to happen on this planet in 2010. You don't want to miss that! So tune in and pay attention.

To listen, go to www.journeyswithrebecca.com She has a live chat room and can take your questions on the air. I look forwArd to hearing from you tonight.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #125
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

December 15, 2009
Around The World

There are some interesting events that have happened recently that are not publicized on conventional media:

- The largest snowstorm in history was recorded recently in central Ontario. In addition, temperatures in central Canada were dropping to -40 to -50C. No global warming!

- The Mayon Volcano in the Philippines is getting ready for a major eruption. The Filipino government is evacuating over 50,000 people.

- The Big Island of Hawaii is getting racked with moderate quakes which are fanning out into the ocean. Something is getting ready to happen there.

- Many people are reporting feeling depressed, angry and alone. This is due to heavy ELF bombardment.

Keep yourselves in violet protection and do your deprogramming work. There is no time to waste.

I have purchased Stewart's 3 disc DVD set Hyperspace & Oversoul Basics and am in the midst of watching the 3rd disc. I will then watch the whole thing again! It is fascinating stuff.