Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you follow "DAVID WILCOCKS" work ?
Yes ! 76 78.35%
No :@ 17 17.53%
Who's David Wilcock ? 2 2.06%
What am I doing "Here" ? :^) 2 2.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #26
Josef Stubler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock Brief 11/11 Update !

I've been following David Wilcock's work for a number of years now and find his work to have more credibility than anyone else's that I have discovered so far. And believe me when I say that I have looked far and wide. No one is perfect and David himself will be the first to tell you that neither is he. We are all on different points on a collective journey and so the various pieces of truth that we uncover along the way will not resonate with each of us in the same way. Let's "share" our discoveries and opinions and refrain from judging.
Josef Stubler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #27
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

I can't help likeing the guy,
It was when searching 2012 vids on youtube that i came across the 2012 enigma.
This then led me to the Project Camelot interviews, so maybe that makes me biased towards him, but he always seems really honest.

Then again i'm a real sucker for a con.
People tell me i'm too trusting, but i don't feel like the one with the problem. It's just that there's too many deceitful people out there.

There was one thing he said in his resent interview with Bill and Kerry that jumped out at me. He was complimenting them on how well Camelot was doing and that his assosiation with them had "realy launched his CAREER".

I was surprised that he thought of this as a career.

Maybe it was just a bad choice of words, who knows.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:05 AM   #28
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
someone who is strugglin to make ends meet .......ha ha ha.....please
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=415&Itemid=70
Holy! He's on a cruise. Oh well he was referring to his days of youth.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:16 AM   #29
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i recall him say in a PC interview that if 51% of your essence is good, youll reach ascension. jeez, i think almost everyone is 51% good.

Yeah almost everyone is >50% good. But then who's to judge whether you (or me or anyone else) are service-to-self or service-to-others? -feeler
Old 11-14-2008, 03:19 AM   #30
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
I follow everybody's work. HAHAHAHA
I like to keep a steady stream of info from all angles at all times.
This helps me to create balance.
It all brings me closer to understanding "the Law of One"
This is right along the lines of my thinking. Thank you!

What i like about David is that he is smooshing EVERYONES stuff together to create an opinion, which is exactly what i do. And I like how I do things for the most part, lol... So, we just have a commonality there....

I like David. hes very human, doesnt believe in "messiahs," and seems to have a great take on the world. Its pretty much the same as mine. My opinion is not BECAUSE of his, it just agrees with it. I would say that he doesnt even really want "followers." I dont really call myself a follower even though I am on his forum a lot. I just find him a as a good milestone in my own journey. I can actually USE a lot of the information he gives and truly apply it to my life with ease. Which is more than i can say about most of the junk out there these days....

I think he rocks. If you dont, I aint mad atchya.....
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:30 AM   #31
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Some one isnt telling the truth (Deagle OR Wilcock) and it could be one or both of them.
I have the same wait-and-see attitude. David Wilcock highly endorsed Obama whereas Deagle didn't have a good word to say about Obama.

Personally I have zero confidence or trust in Obama. I see a big DANGER sign after seeing the euphoric reaction among the people. What are the odds that the majority is right? For the record I did not vote for Bush - ever. I am waiting on how Obama turns out.

-feeler
Old 11-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #32
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

Personally I have zero confidence or trust in Obama. I see a big DANGER sign after seeing the euphoric reaction among the people.

-feeler
Very true. We will know soon enough what he is made of anyway. Complete transparency and disclosure of the last 6000 years of manipulation and conditioning is one of the signs Ill be looking out for anyway. If I see that I would be facinated but still vigilant.

Peace out holmes!
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #33
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
I have the same wait-and-see attitude. David Wilcock highly endorsed Obama whereas Deagle didn't have a good word to say about Obama.

Personally I have zero confidence or trust in Obama. I see a big DANGER sign after seeing the euphoric reaction among the people. What are the odds that the majority is right? For the record I did not vote for Bush - ever. I am waiting on how Obama turns out.

-feeler
i see the oboma that david endorses as the oboma we see on t.v.and the deagle oboma as the oboma we dont want to see.personally i've seen the tether incident vids from 1996 and am open to see both perspectives and would agree with both.we are being deceived and not by wilcox or deagle but by who is the bigger question.i will choose to listen to both because they both have important topics to discuss.just my take.peace out.kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:37 AM   #34
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You will see very little difference between Obama and Bush his advisors are all from the CFR, TriLateral Commission and all are associated with the PTB so if you think change is coming your going to miss that bus. He was picked to replace George by the PTB so it would look like something new Its just not going to happen
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #35
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

northern boy, could you elaborate? I am also thinking he is a perfect setup
for people to fall into the illusion that he is change. Just what they want..
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, deagle 2010 2011 2009, henry deacon 2008, wilcock