Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #26
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Nassim Haramein...very very good vid

I saw "Crossing the event horizon - Nassim Haramein speaks at Rougue Valley Metaphysical Library in Ashland, Oregon" a 103min video on video.google. This is amazing stuff. It's 'must see' material. I would like to buy some DVD's. But I have a question.
What I would like to know is, if the are on this 4DVD set "Crossing the event horizon", any subtitles available and if there are, in what kind of languages?
I am Belgian, so I am interested in Dutch, French or German subtitles. My english is good enough, but I would like to show this video's to friends and family.

Anyone knows here about subtitles?
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #27
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nassim Haramein...very very good vid

I bought the dvd set. Great stuff. I went and saw him in NY recently. He announced that he now has the missing answers to the Einstien field equations. I'm not a physicist or mathematician but there were some there who were genuinely impressed with the equations as he went over them.

I highly reccommend attending one of his lectures. I truly sense good energy around him.

Check the schedule at: http://www.theresonanceproject.org/
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #28
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
I saw "Crossing the event horizon - Nassim Haramein speaks at Rougue Valley Metaphysical Library in Ashland, Oregon" a 103min video on video.google. This is amazing stuff. It's 'must see' material. I would like to buy some DVD's. But I have a question.
What I would like to know is, if the are on this 4DVD set "Crossing the event horizon", any subtitles available and if there are, in what kind of languages?
I am Belgian, so I am interested in Dutch, French or German subtitles. My english is good enough, but I would like to show this video's to friends and family.

Anyone knows here about subtitles?
I have the dvd set. No subtitles and most of the content is the same as what is on youtube. I new this when I bought them. I just wanted to contribute to his research. I have the added benefit of being able to share them with others that are interested. He needs money to continue his work.

There have been recent advances (for the better) in his research that add credibility to his theory. Not sure if this is in the DVD set.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:00 PM   #29
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Nassim Haramein...very very good vid

Thanks for the answer.
I am sorry to hear there are no subtitles. How can I convince others to look at the video's in that case? And buying the video just for me or to support the organisation, is something I am not sure I am willing to do.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #30
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching the 8-hour presentation last night and I'm still walking around going "WOW".

By the time I'd watched about 7 hours I was totally amazed but then when he picked up the Bible and started putting all this stuff together ....
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote