Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Your Thoughts Manifesting & Avalon

There was a post on RMN today that I think is very important and it is backed up by the person's own experiences over the last few months. I will include the entire post below but a note first ... years ago I was told then when we go thru the SHIFT that our thoughts will start manifesting faster and faster. I was also told that in many cultures they had training for this.

AVALON is a legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend, famous for its beautiful apples. Avalon as the place where King Arthur is taken to recover from his wounds after his last battle at Camlann, and where his sword Caliburn (Excalibur) was forged. Arthur's mentor, the Lady of the Lake also lived on Avalon.

So as you read the message below consider how it relates to AVALON

----------------

PLEASE watch your thoughts carefully right now... VERY carefully!!

Things are manifesting very very quickly in my life... it is like I no sooner say it and POOF it happens.... within a few days to a week maybe a week and a half lately.

Let me explain what I am talking about.

It all started with the van.... I needed a vehicle.... many wonderful people came together and sent me donations and I was blessed enough to get plenty of money for a good vehicle.... at the time while I was trying to figure out which CAR to buy... I said these words SEVERAL TIMES....

"I should get a VAN SO THAT IF THERE WAS EVER AN EMERGENCY I COULD GET ALL MY DOGS AND MY WHOLE FAMILY IN IT AND BE OKAY"

It was not too many months later that I ended up LIVING IN MY VAN - HOMELESS after the house I was renting was foreclosed.

At the time that I said those words I literally had NO IDEA that I would lose my house and end up LIVING IN MY VAN with my pets and family!

That was were it started. That was the beginning of this strange strange ride that I have been on for the last - god - I don't even know how many months it has been but the punchline to this story is just AMAZING!!

Most of you know the story and it got bad REALLY REALLY bad for a time.... but through it all I kept saying the same thing.... I kept saying......

"It is going to be ok and we are going to end up in a better place - this happened for a reason. It was probably to get me OUT OF THE CITY and into a safer place MORE REMOTE for the coming times...."

That is what I kept saying the WHOLE time that I was homeless and living in the van. Well as most of you know I ended up IN THE COUNTRY on a horse farm a LOT more remote than I was in the city.

BAM!! Manifest #2!

(this is amazing because I had NO way to get out of the city and into the country!!! ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!! I had no financial way to do it... no contacts.... no chance in hell of making it happen. In reality that is!

BUT.... it happened! I willed it and it became reality for me because I would accept nothing less.... I manifested it. It was an impossibility in my circumstance and yet... POOF.... here I was in a MUCH better place simply by believing it would come to be!

Now.... some of you know that shortly after I got to that place.... I somehow just KNEW that I wouldn't be there long. I did NOT even unpack all the way.

EVERYONE thought that I was crazy.... but I just knew somehow that I would only be there a short time.
Well, as I posted a few days ago... the landlady where I was went nuts and drove her huge tractor through my garage (and my things in the garage) and this was just the latest insane thing that she had done... there were others before that one.

I had posted about a prior problem that I had with her as well over one of my dogs and in that post i said.... "WELL I AM MOVING AGAIN!!" seriously at that time I had NO WAY to move! and she was not asking me to move... she simply wanted me to get rid of the dog.... but I knew in my heart that I would be moving somehow...
someway and SOON!!

I KNEW... and I didn't have a reason to know or a way to know but I knew and POOF I'm moving!

So there is manifest #3!

Now... here is the CRAZY CRAZY part of this whole thing.... Ever since she went nuts recently and I realized that I have to move and QUICK.... a few things have happened....

MOST important.... I kept saying - "THIS IS A GOOD THING!!"
"We will end up someplace better!" "She is doing us a favor!"

I felt this way because even though I truly was in a MUCH better place than I started out at the beginning of this year (in the city) I STILL was not remote enough to be safe if any of the things that we think might happen actually do happen any time soon.

Now... on the day she went nuts and kicked us out.... I had ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY! We worked for her and she did not pay us for two weeks of work!

I was DEAD BROKE and had NOWHERE to go and NO WAY to get there.... no money for gas to move all my stuff, or for a truck or for storage or rent on another place etc... NOTHING!

BUT here is the most important part..... I STILL KNEW that IT WOULD BE OKAY!!

AND ... I KNEW that THIS WAS A GOOD THING because WE WOULD END UP in a BETTER PLACE!!

Well guess what????

Are you ready for this one??

I NOW LIVE ON OVER 100 ACRES!
HALF WOODED! HALF CROPLAND TO GROW FOOD ON!
Literally IN THE MIDDLE of NOWHERE!!
VERY VERY REMOTE! So remote THERE IS NO INTERNET except dial-up!

The closest store or gas station is 15 miles away!

I found a TRUCK! I found ENOUGH GAS MONEY to make enough trips in the 14 foot truck to move ALL of my stuff 40 miles away from where I was living .... AND...... I was able to move there with NO MONEY DOWN!!!! ZERO!!

Do you see what I am saying folks... in 9 short months I have gone from living IN THE CITY..... to.... LIVING ON 120 ACRES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE... WITH **NO** MONEY!!

I simply WILLED it into being! Here is the secret.... *I KNEW!!*

That's it! I KNEW and now it is MY REALITY!!
Did I go through HELL in the process? YES!
Was it hard at times? YES! (Moving 4 to 5 times in 9 months is a bitch!)
Did I have ANY real way to make this happen in reality? NO!
Was I in any position to get myself here the traditional way? NO!

Let me tell you something.... the whole time my income never went over 1000 - 1200 a month some of these months it was as low as $600 dollars.... and I was paying utility bills and buying groceries and paying rent and gas in car and dog food (for 6 BIG dogs) etc!!

I absolutely DID NOT have the money to do ANY of this! BUT.... I DID IT ANYWAY!

How? All I know is I kept saying it would happen and it did! THAT is all I know!

Somehow... some way.... it happened! Watch your thoughts right now very carefully as what we are thinking is turning into reality right before our very eyes!

Put ALL of your energy into your dream!

Look at houses that YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT AFFORD! In places that YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE GAS TO MOVE YOUR STUFF TO!

I looked at 20,000 ads for houses for rent and land for sale (IF NOT MORE)that I SIMPLY COULD NOT afford!!

But I looked at them anyway!! WHY? BECAUSE I KNEW I WOULD END UP WHERE I WANTED TO BE! AND I DID!!!!

Apply for jobs that there is NO way you can get and KNOW that you will get the money you need. Look at things that you need and want to survive the coming times and just KNOW that it will be your reality if you just KNOW that it will be SOMEHOW... SOMEWAY!

Don't stop thinking about it, dreaming about it... scheming... planning.... plotting....

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY OR NOT! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE OR IS IMPOSSIBLE IN REALITY for you to get from here to there.... JUST KNOW that it IS GOING TO HAPPEN... and then look EVERYWHERE - EVERYDAY FOR IT UNTIL IT *DOES* HAPPEN!

BE PERSISTENT.... BE INSANE ABOUT IT... LET EVERYONE ELSE THINK THAT YOU ARE CRAZY AND COMPLETELY OFF YOUR ROCKER!!!

It's ok.... they all thought I was nuts but the CRAZY, INSANE, NUTS LADY NOW LIVES ON OVER 100 ACRES with 50 acres of *WOODS* JUST LIKE I *KNEW* THAT I WOULD... AND I did it with NO MONEY!!

So there you have it MANIFEST #4!!

For YEARS I have been saying that after the middle of 2008 it was absolutely MANDATORY for my family and myself to live on a HUGE, WOODED property and they would all be like... "yeah... ok... we hear ya talking, whatever"... KNOWING that there was no way that we, with our limited funds, could pull it off..... and yet.... because I KNEW and I believed it possible.... we are ALL living together in the EXACT place under the EXACT circumstances that I said OVER AND OVER we needed to find a way to make happen!

Think crazy thoughts and then believe them and they will become reality for you because then you FIND A WAY to make them become reality!! and you do NOT STOP looking, and you DO NOT STOP trying and you DO NOT give up or SETTLE FOR LESS.

YOU BELIEVE IT UNTIL YOU SEE IT! YOU LOOK FOR IT UNTIL YOU FIND IT! IF YOU LOOK FOR A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN - AGAINST ALL ODDS - YOU WILL FIND A WAY!!

Watch your thoughts right now.... don't dwell on negative thoughts or fear. Dwell on crazy, impossible things and just KNOW that they ARE possible and just belive that they ARE going to be YOU REALITY and before you know it.... you will be right where you are supposed to be.

Now... guess what? Guess what I know now?

I KNOW that I am going to build a house to live in on this property BEFORE OHIO WINTER SETS IN!! (right now I am staying in a tiny tiny little place on this property but there are 6 in my family so it is VERY cramped so we need a house and fast - before winter)

Oh... yeah... and I STILL have NO MONEY!!

I will post pics of the house when IT TOO is manifested - out of thin air in a few months : )

You can call me crazy if you want too - but it is working in my life.... won't you be crazy too and see if your life begins to improve dramatically?

The best advice I can give you is to try to remember that things that look really BAD ..... like LOSING YOUR HOUSE... or LOSING YOUR JOB.... or like....losing your house AGAIN for the SECOND or THIRD time in a year.... or like LIVING HOMELESS IN THE DEAD OF WINTER IN YOUR VEHICLE.....

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE - IT IS IN SOLVING THESE PROBLEMS THAT YOU WILL FIND YOUR MIRACLE.
Trust me, BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF AND YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS ... and NEVER SURRENDER!!

Watch your thoughts - make SURE that you are not having too many negative thoughts and focus on so called "impossible" things and GO OUT AND MANIFEST MIRACLES!!

MUCH LOVE to ALL!
Angel

LINK TO ORIGINAL:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=131103
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Your Thoughts Manifesting & Avalon

this is an excellent account of what i have found to be true...
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

SunRa and everyone,

I have heard that as we move closer to the SHIFT or end of this cycle from Mayan Elder Don Alejandro that we will move thru a period of darkness (60-72) hours. They call the end of the 13 baktuns the YEAR CERO (zero) perhaps relating to a "Zero Point".

I suspect that as we approach this period and Shift of the Ages that our thoughts may happen faster as noticed by the lady in the first post of this thread.

And if this is the case then Bill and Kerry's optimism is supported by us having
more awareness over our thoughts and what we are manifesting or creating.

And what happens if we work to support one another's thoughts for the future
new cycle and what we would like it to be like?

Bill and Kerry ... Avalon would be a perfect way to start an experiment in group awareness and a unified focus towards the new cycle.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

The person who posted the RMN message included in the first message on this thread has posted a video on RMN and I cannot extract the YouTube link so will have to post the link to the RMN message instead:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=131240

Scroll down to the YouTube screen that the poster Never_Surrender
suggests "will help us to remember to focus our thoughts."
Old 09-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7MfN88s38
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't reality wonderful?

Thanks for posting.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRa View Post
this is an excellent account of what i have found to be true...
Me too.

I'm still trying to tell other people about the powers we have to manifest our realities but the best ive done is get my brother slightly interested.

So i made a lisst! I'm going to need 100,000 euros to buy supplies and prepare myself for what hopefully wont happen. And with the rest of that money ill use it to make more money and if no s*** hits the fan i'll be financialy stable. If it does, ill be financialy stable.

I wont go into my other requests because their more important than the money.

All i know is, anything ive ever asked for my entire life, i have gotten. -Everything- And i accept those things i know i cannot change, because there is no point in getting disuaded by things that are completely out of your control, you must remember that we are sharing this manifestation 'area' with 6 billion other minds. Theres a lot of scope for peoples realities to overlap one another.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:49 PM.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #8
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Careful now...
Just for thinking any of this we might get labeled "fluffy New Agers". Hehe.

Like universal laws are new....

Great stories.

Yes.... the manifestations have RAPIDLY increased for me in the last 2 months. It astounds me EVERY time. Big or small. I thrill in the magic of it.

Personally? I rather enjoy having my Free Will switch flipped to ON. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:33 PM   #9
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

My take on this was informed by a Flower of Life workshop that I did about 10 years ago.As we move from 3rd Dimensional consciuosness (delayed cause & effect reality ) to 4th Dimensional (instant cause & effect reality)....it is ESSENTIAL to be in a state of Unconditional Love. As manifesting your worst fears is not recommended !

In the ancient Egyptian mystery schools...initiated by Akhenaton....the acolytes were taught to directly face and overcome their fears.Each temple along the Nile represented a different test.Once a fear is overcome...it is no longer a fear.

So this is the benchmark for being able to merge with the new (4D) frequencies.Just be more in a state of unconditional love...than fear.Those that can make the 'jump' can look forward to an incredible new reality while those who cant will remain and play out their lives in a 3D world.In the end we All return to the source.

Indeed these are exciting times....where manifestation becomes more 'instant' and why our intention and attention are more important than ever.

Love & Light to All...
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote