Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #26
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT! Deagle articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
I agree, but the real fact is that they've given him WAY to much credit. And for what?? Does this man deserve it in any way?

I mean, I'm not afraid for my life, cos I'm pretty far away from the USA, but I can imagine all those people how they must feel right now, who actually believed him, or even CONSIDERED his stories to be true.
The interview needed to be heard. They brought it.
They should just bring the info here with no bias and let the community have at it to see what comes of it.

*I don't doubt psi ops could have been aimed at him. It is very likely.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-07-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #27
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
I just read each of those articles linked above and did not come to the same conclusion regarding Mr. Deagle. Although there is certainly some doubt as to the validity of some of his information, you have to remember that those individuals that are really "out there" and relaying sensitive information are going to be intentionally discredited in a variety of ways in the media. It has been happening for decades in a variety of fields - don't believe everything you read on the internet. They hope that someone will do a web search for the person's name and pull up these types of articles and then immediately discredit the person in a forum such as this - it is all part of their plan. Kerry and Bill know what they are doing and who they are interviewing.
Agreed! Don't listen to rumours going around on the internet because most of it is disinfo. Obviously if this guy had anything important to say do you really think "they" would let him get away with it so easily, also the more wild someone's claims are, the more they are open to scepticism.

Just look at how someone talks, theyre emotions, and wow well they hold up their story. Watch that google video lecture he did. I'm sorry but I like Bill Deagle, I don't believe everything ANYONE says, but Deagle is no more right or wrong than David or anyone else. Just use your own judgement.
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #28
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

What happened to the video of Deagle they did over a week ago??
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #29
NINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nethros View Post
What happened to the video of Deagle they did over a week ago??
Maybe it was predicted but didn't happen.

NINE.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #30
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE View Post

NINE.
That's harsh! Funny, but still harsh.

He gave a timeframe. I don't buy his vision either, I think he's the victim of a powerful and nasty psi-op, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility considering the events of 9/11, iron mountain etc. I'll watch and wait.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:44 PM   #31
NINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
That's harsh! Funny, but still harsh.

He gave a timeframe. I don't buy his vision either, I think he's the victim of a powerful and nasty psi-op, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility considering the events of 9/11, iron mountain etc. I'll watch and wait.
You're obviously right, but don't let it go to your head.

NINE
Old 10-07-2008, 10:59 PM   #32
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

It was said at the end of the phone call with B&K (does anyone really listen to the whole enchilada anymore?) a prophecy that comes true is a failed prophecy. Prophecy says - "listen up humans, if you keep going down the same trail, THIS is what will happen. If you do not want this, turn off this path now!"

By the end that is what I understood - the reason for the presentation of it - was to make the prophecy fail.

And then - it could be a cabal op. They trained us so well in "public school" to totally disconnect from our full brain, to have a short attention span and to be far removed from our intuition and higher self. They count on us to only hear the scary part of the story, and to stay stuck there. Thank goodness they did not succeed in total programming of all of us.

Summary:
Prophecy is to show us why we need to immediately change course! A prophecy that DOES NOT come true is a successful prophecy.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #33
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
It was said at the end of the phone call with B&K (does anyone really listen to the whole enchilada anymore?) a prophecy that comes true is a failed prophecy. Prophecy says - "listen up humans, if you keep going down the same trail, THIS is what will happen. If you do not want this, turn off this path now!"

By the end that is what I understood - the reason for the presentation of it - was to make the prophecy fail.

And then - it could be a cabal op. They trained us so well in "public school" to totally disconnect from our full brain, to have a short attention span and to be far removed from our intuition and higher self. They count on us to only hear the scary part of the story, and to stay stuck there. Thank goodness they did not succeed in total programming of all of us.

Summary:
Prophecy is to show us why we need to immediately change course! A prophecy that DOES NOT come true is a successful prophecy.

Yeah, but you gotta know that there are positive ETs, 7D guardians intervening and watching over, so that there WILL NOT be any drastic negative changes, at least not before the shift happens!

We are incredibly protected, so theres no need for worry. This humanity will end its days the without the major catastrophes of any kind.
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:38 AM   #34
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Bill & Kerry have found much of Deagle's information to be very accurate and backed up by multiple sources or they would not have given him the credence they did.
I agree. Just the time will say if we all are evacuated by good aliens-spirits-angels or not.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-08-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:42 AM   #35
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE View Post

NINE.
Hahahahah

Finaly someone with more brutal sense of humor than me hahaha

GENIUS.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:15 AM   #36
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: IMPORTANT! Deagle articles

Last edited by orionsbelt; 11-02-2008 at 02:17 AM.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:21 AM   #37
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbelt View Post
I highly doubt that Henry Deacon appreciated being at all 'associated' with the 'ex' doctor Deagle
I think there are some things that will soon be seeing the light of day. For now: you are on the right track.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:31 AM   #38
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Ego and Greed - the history of an inhumanE race

This is not pointed at any specific person or group but pertains to a large group of people >

Big Egos everywhere.
At what cost?

It is very similar to the tactics that some religious leaders use. (SSDD)

- Tell the less intellectually gifted masses, of things beyond the norm.
- Get that ego boost feeling inside.
- Once the masses are attracted, collected it becomes harvesting time ($$$) if at all possible.

The innocent never knew what hit them. They do not have the mental capacity to even know that they have been taken advantage of.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:44 AM   #39
dangerousdiva

TRUST NO ONE.

PSI Ops Yes.

The power of the collective intention creates the outcome.

Deacon is a sad showboat trying to redeem himself within his own eyes.

Thoughts ARE Things.

His creation of fear fufills the dark end.

TRUST NO ONE.

III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
The interview needed to be heard. They brought it.
They should just bring the info here with no bias and let the community have at it to see what comes of it.

*I don't doubt psi ops could have been aimed at him. It is very likely.

Peace,
Ampgod
Old 10-08-2008, 06:18 AM   #40
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, the visions are disturbing and making them available is risky but several others have had similar images which provide a synchronicity of confirmation. However, there are also programmed images transmitted into the ethers that many will pick up on as well. I would imagine that practicing tuning in yourself so you can begin to learn what is real and what is hype would begin to lessen the dependability upon those with gifts. The dependence upon those with gifts may be like depending on a "looking glass" and look where that got us.

I would not like to see any nuclear device detonated anywhere at anytime, however, Mr. Deagle described more of what seemed like Phoenix area not LA, and he also mentioned Chicago. Well, Mr. Obama stated his concern about suitcase nukes in the first presidential debate towards the end. Obama would correlate to Chicago and McCain would correlate to Phoenix, so maybe the visions are only symbolisms of presidential candidates campaign strategies. No more political hero's (Giuliani) from disasters! It is no secret that there were reports of 22 suitcase nukes lost by Russia many years ago but that the likelihood of maintaining them in working order was nill, but who really knows. There have been well over 200 nuclear test explosions by country's in the past (how many in Nevada's deserts alone?) and there have not been ET intervention for those blasts. David has a lot of great information but I find many conclusions drawn do not make much sense, like ET's using lightening to murder someone who has illuminati secrets or a figure eight crop circle about moon phases was created because he thought it, (I can't find any correlation to moon phases in his picture, looks more like a rythum cycle from a free energy device, which probably 50 inventors have picked up on at the same time 'they' made the crop circle) and even to suggest that what Mr. Deagle saw cannot be true because David would have been notified... but David, I hope you're right.

Who made a video that shows the beginning sequence to every war America ever fought in? Was American property attacked first? Did we retaliate after we were attacked first? Distractions, shock and awe events, can be activated at any time, comparitive to the 'if', 'then', 'else' programming, besides revealing a potential destructive event may actually change the course of it or even prevent it altogether. There are two sides of the game being played that keep it going and the goal is to seperate yourself from either one. Darkside Polarity says "If I can't have it you can't either" and Lightside Polarity says "I'm doing this for your benefit" Participating on either side keeps the opposite side in play.

Become creators in balance through self-empowerment instead. One Earth with 6.5+ billion Citizens of stewardship living in each owns independent reality.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #41
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

So, we survived another day... I wonder what mr Deagle has to say. I bet he has a good explanation
Old 10-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #42
narain
Avalon Senior Member

other day i saw...an air crash in water...and then i saw sarkozi...i do not know what to make of it...should i go telling everybody that sarkozi will die in aircrash...i do not know...i can not interpret dreams...
narain is offline   Reply With Quote