Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 06:46 AM   #11
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I suppose I do Abraxas enjoy playing with words, so long as there is no harm done that is.
But I see that you twisted my response around like I knew you would.
You have also proven yourself bad at 'archetyping' on a few occasions, which is fair. I certainly don't nitpick on purpose or look for anything to disagree with, quite the opposite, but if things come up that I do disagree with that is not my fault entirely, and thanks to forums, being what they are, I can point them out. Often what you have been accusing others of you do yourself. That's not my fault.

The reason I asked if you believe in coincidences or not was because of an interesting little book about 'how to start your own cult.' Have you read it?

Anyways, I thought some of you might like to read these ten steps. I’ll list them below, for more details on each step click the link.
http://www.mindpowernews.com/BuildACult.htm
1. Initiation vs. Instruction
2. Being Accessible
3. Imply Secret Knowledge
4. Remaining calm as if all-knowing
5. Create a detached involvement as if “you” are in a “higher place”
6. Connect deeply with the individual
7. “Chunk Up” whenever possible
8. Always allude to the mysterious
9. God-Like Confidence
10. Appeal to peoples needs and wants

Coincidence?
I’ll let you decide. I DO know that the the information is coming from a source that knows a heck of a lot more then I do, real or not. So I take the gems and dissolve the rest.
And send my heart felt thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
You like playing wordgames don't you.

Jesters like you then sit in their judgement seats and nitpick sentences to find something to object to.

Well done Phtah, you have done no service to your Ren of Ptah - the universal architect!

AA