Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 06:22 AM   #26
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To those who did not believe....

Thats what I said. Hes been spot on where many others have flat out been way off.

I dont need to name them. Everybody on here knows which ones Im talking about.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:38 AM   #27
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

It may be coincidental but the US was advocating the withdrawal of administration from Irac, Irac decried it would take billions of dollars to re-structure, next thing we now oil price goes to $150 a barrel for a significant time to raise required capital. Or may be I'm just dreaming.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #28
SoulSuspect

Alright so whats the next prediction?

One
Old 11-25-2008, 06:41 AM   #29
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
It may be coincidental but the US was advocating the withdrawal of administration from Irac, Irac decried it would take billions of dollars to re-structure, next thing we now oil price goes to $150 a barrel for a significant time to raise required capital. Or may be I'm just dreaming.
Naaaaa. The PTB using oil to raise funds, now what makes you think any thing of the kind.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #30
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

news just in:

Oil prices soar amid easing worries
http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=671238

Blessings,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #31
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the link Steve A.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #32
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

The post about being green was not aimed at anyone... if it was at anyone it was at me

I drive the lowest emissions vehicle bar a full electric vehicle or a push bike Honda developed the Insight car with a CO2 rating of 85g/km back in the late 90's and lauched it in 99. With what I'm uncovering the only reason to ge off grid seems to be to ge out of the money mens control. Up until recently I've wanted to build an eco house and get off grid... I am sure I ould but to be honest I do not want to do all that and have it washed away by a tidal wave in 2012 or sooner.... I think working on yourself and being good is probably better than being 100% green.

Here is the Peak Oil Theory vs. Russian-Ukrainian Modern Theory:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/crispin/crispin11.html
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:22 PM   #33
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

if you understand dis-information, then you also understand that you tell some truth with your lies. when you have 5 people each giving you part truths along with lies, it is hard for the average person to discern who if any are truthful. it is very important to look at all facts when trying to find out if one is telling truth or dis-information. some of you think that it is not important that Lindsey was incorrect on oil's reason for price collapse. I think you should look a little closer.

He says that he had to pull down his website because he was threatened for telling the truth yet they allowed him to leak out about the oil collapse. I am suspect. oil collapsed like all commodities because of 2 reasons, the temporary rise in the dollar index, and the decrease in consumption by the world due to the economic collapse. this doesn't even take into consideration of a price correction for a near straight up increase in price prior to the above events. Lindsey seems like a nice man but I will watch what he says very closely.

Namaste'

ps if he were a financial advisor and he told you to invest your money on oil dropping because he had some inside information that new oil from indonesia and russia would flood the market with cheap oil. the next time he got inside information, would you question it? oil only had 2 ways to go, up or down, it went down.
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #34
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone here read his book .. lots of interesting stuff inside it about what Prudhome Bay actually holds . he has been told that the bay has as much oil in it as Saudi Arabia and enough natural gas that they could shut down every natural gas producing well in America and the Nat gas from Prudhome bay alone could heat every house in America for 200 yrs. He also states that the energy crisis during the 70`s was a fraud and was ordered by the Administration in power at the time.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #35
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link to the site where you can read his book
http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote