Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:10 AM   #26
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The PTB are up in arms over Avatar

not sure if this was covered in conversation,

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ues/index.html
Audiences experience 'Avatar' blues - CNN.com
www.cnn.com
James Cameron's completely immersive spectacle "Avatar" may have been a little too real for some fans who say they have experienced depression and suicidal thoughts after seeing the film because they long to enjoy the beauty of the alien world Pandora.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:10 AM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have no interest in seeing but I do get a chuckle out of the "establishment" going all up in arms over it.

I see that the woman who jumped Ratzo must have knocked his mental abilities off-course temporarily.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #28
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
(CNN) -- James Cameron's completely immersive spectacle "Avatar" may have been a little too real for some fans who say they have experienced depression and suicidal thoughts after seeing the film because they long to enjoy the beauty of the alien world Pandora.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ues/index.html
I guess it was. Im feeling it without seeing it.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #29
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
greed can become so self spiralling upon itself it becomes oblivious to anything beyond ...
and THAT ... will eventually be its demise.
My sentiments exactly futureeyes. That is what I find this kinda thing so interesting, I mean, we're witnessing it right now, they're in some sort of subconcious self destruct mode it seems. It's a very interesting time to be alive....

Quote:
yes raulduke ... let's package up tptb ... place a pretty bow on the box and send 'em elsewhere ... when shall we start ...
Post haste! We'll need a large, warm, safe, place where they can be confined and unable to rule..

I'm also for non-violent forms of torture, (for those with a revenge bone to pick): Let's say, hmmm, Dick Cheney forced to be the mc of a hippie music festival.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:25 AM   #30
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Whats wrong with earth? It is full of beauty and unique nature wonders. Maybe they should get out doors and experience the allure and wonderment that is Gaia.

To many People always want what they dont have and take all that they have right in front of them for granted.

I came away from avatar thinking I need to go out into nature more and appreciate all the amazing things we can experience while on earth.

Namaste, Jia.
Right on, there is so many beautiful places of our own planet I really want to visit. It may not be bioluminescent, but it sure looks stunning either way!

Now to stop greedy bastards from destroying that of course!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:41 AM   #31
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones (cointelpro, knights of malta) is also bashing it.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:13 AM   #32
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Alex Jones (cointelpro, knights of malta) is also bashing it.
Here's the video for that: Alex Jones reviews 'Avatar'

I can't comment on his review because I haven't seen the movie yet, but am curious what others think of his perspective.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #33
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Right on, there is so many beautiful places of our own planet I really want to visit. It may not be bioluminescent, but it sure looks stunning either way!

Now to stop greedy bastards from destroying that of course!
I have been swimming in Bio-luminescence in the shores of western Canada. That was an amazing night!

I have been in several mystical glow worm caves here in NZ, very peaceful.

And walked among fire flies in the Malaysian jungles. They actually synchronize their flashes among large groups.

Avatar is not unlike Earth in many ways.

Namaste, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:38 AM   #34
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
I have been swimming in Bio-luminescence in the shores of western Canada. That was an amazing night!

I have been in several mystical glow worm caves here in NZ, very peaceful.

And walked among fire flies in the Malaysian jungles. They actually synchronize their flashes among large groups.

Avatar is not unlike Earth in many ways.
Namaste, Jia.
beautiful experiences jia ...

heaven really is here on earth ... depends on what we're looking at and how we're looking at it ...

you see the glass half full ... shame so many still view it as half empty ...

in general ... imo ... humanity has gotten to a place whereby nothing ever seems good enough for us ... we continue wanting more ... and unfortunately taking more too ...

more can be found within the simplicity of what is less ... within ourselves and within nature ... our appreciation for both i feel has gone by the wayside ...

and yet ... there will be a turnaround ... many more will begin to have an expanded and deeper understanding and appreciation for the simplicity of what is before them ... what we really do have here on this beautiful planet we reside on ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #35
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

The strongest reaction I've heard/read/saw so far, [besides that suicidal stories] was the one from my son (12 years old).

Soon after we watched Avatar in 3D, he had a dream where he was one of the Natives...He was so excited about his expirience in the dream...and you should've see the spark in his eyes as he explained how he fighted against "the humans" and...defeated the humans was the word he used.

Curious only...after I "remembered" him that he's a human too...you should've seen that spark in his eyes again, even stronger...he didn't felt like being a human, not even in that very first minutes being awake.

His excitement lasted for few days after...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #36
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Noone has commented on the obvious yet:

TPB are upset about Avatar not because it is a fantasy of some other world making people question many things. The real upsetting part for them is that it is pretty much a very accurate analogy of life on earth post 2012.. and many people are feeling it deep inside.

The oneness, connection, symbotic relationship, unconditional sharing and love... just read on what life is like on a 4th density planet in the Law of One.. you will find the parallels with Avatar most amazing.

You could accurately say that Avatar is about the 2012 transformation.. personified into a single character (the main lead's transformation from an impaired human - analogy to our current limited DNA ... into a magnificent being)

This is at the same time my answer to those who feel depressed. Wake up.. and you will realize that we will have such a world in just a few short years right here on earth.

Alex Jones is a great guy but still stuck in many things... watch his trashing of David Icke about the 'blood drinking lizzard people' 10 years ago and the analogy he makes.. funny as hell lol. Then watch some of his later interviews with David Icke where you can feel the enormous recently gained respect he has for him... I think he will eventually come around and understand the deeper meaning of Avatar as well.

I said the next day after the premierre on this forum that this movie will do what Matrix did to expand human awareness. Matrix taught us about the system of control and how to break free. Avatar is teaching us about the world we will have once that system is gone... These two movies go hand in hand in so many ways.. but as with the Matrix it will take some time for the deeper meanings to filter into the 'real world'.

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-13-2010 at 02:46 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #37
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Typical Vatican.... real colurs showing... Worshiping Nature is wrong? I thought that Nature was created by God, so the church teaches... and the church teaches that God is everthing so nature is God?? So we must not worship God but worship and abstract rendision od God.. ie Riligion or Dogma in place of God???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #38
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

I saw the movie yesterday and I can tell you that the last thing I felt was depression or suicidal tendences.

I have felt completely and absolutely excited! I still feel euphoria running through my veins right now.

That movie (and I'm waiting for Mr. Wilcock comments about it) is much more than meets the eye. For me the message of the movie is very clear: Pandora is the earth as it could be. Do you want it? Fight for it! Defeat the ptw Recover your connection with nature, recover the connection with the one! AWAKEN!
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #39
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

When will the people of this planet rialise that life here could be just like on Pandora right now, all they have to do is stop what they are doing and make it so That's why the PTB are kicking off, because they are scared sh....Witless that we just might do that
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #40
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

tptb will become like cornered animals ... already this is happening ... lashing out with anything and everything at their disposal ... in desperation of not losing their long time control over us ...

their words and their actions ... i feel will curl in upon themselves ... it will become more and more obvious to the masses ... their ways of old will no longer make logic ... will hold no value and no truth to anyone but themselves ... because they will become so oblivious ...

the weaker their control becomes ... the greater this cornered animal will lash out ... eventually ... not a thing from them will make any sense to anyone ...

why ... because we will have looked within and found our truth and that will be their demise ...

this with avatar and the vatican is just the tip ... their ramblings are already turning onto themselves ... their words no longer resonating within ourselves ...

should be a good show in the next little while which they themselves produce and direct ... all about how tptb disintegrates and goes poof ...

their greatest fear ... is that the majority look within ...

get the popcorn ... have a seat ... should be interesting to watch ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #41
Ninjei
Avalon Senior Member

I have now seen the movie twice and was equally impressed both times. It struck a very deep chord in me, so much so that I decided to see it at the theater once again rather than wait to rent/buy the DVD. There is no doubt in my mind why the PTB would not want people seeing this film. It connects at a very very deep level.

Now, I have what is called "perfect pitch" and can remember and play back music perfectly irrespective of the length of the score or the length of time from having heard it. I recognized the music during the flight sequence ... 4 (sometimes 3) very distinctive notes ... the first time I viewed the film. I thought about it and remembered that I had heard the exact same 4 notes, played in the exact same manner, from the movie Brainstorm.

I rented Brainstorm and was amazed at the similarity in content, concepts, certain personalities ... right down to the final closing scene where the Avatar opens his eyes. There is something about the eyes. Reminds me of another connection to the movie Blade Runner. (And, yes, the musical notes are absolutely identical to those found in Brainstorm).

Doing some quick internet research I discovered by googling on "+Avatar +Brainstorm" that: 1) nobody else has seen the incredible similarities between the two movies, and 2) the high-tech bicycle shown in the Brainstorm movie was originally called the "Avatar". Here's the link: http://ryanownersclub.com/scrapbook/avatar/brainstorm

The interesting thing about Brainstorm was that it was Natalie Wood's last movie. She died under strange (unresolved) circumstances during the filming. The director gave up his career to get this movie released. MGM wanted to cash in on the insurance money.

When I first saw Brainstorm I felt the very same deep deep resonance in my soul. In fact, from that point onwards I became interested in the "non-consensus" viewpoint and basically woke up and have been researching ever since.

Brainstorm was released in September 1983. (I got that from IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085271/ ). The movie is difficult to find since the movie never really "made it", but it will provide another link in the chain.

I would also like to second many of the comments made by TheChosen (above @ 10:36 am). This is an incredibly powerful movie and is most certainly about human transformation / evolution to a better world.

This is my first post (anywhere). I guess I'd better design an Avatar and pick a cute signature line!

Ninjei

Last edited by Ninjei; 01-13-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: grammar
Ninjei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #42
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

get the popcorn ... have a seat ... should be interesting to watch ...
Yes, coming in a theatre near you ... not only in 3D but maybe even 4D or 5D
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote