Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Phoenix crop circle may predict end....

Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world
Crop circle experts believe the latest pattern to be discovered, a phoenix rising from the flames in Wiltshire, may give a warning about the end of the world.

Published: 12:21PM BST 15 Jun 2009

Comments 90 | Comment on this article
Phoenix crop circle: Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world
The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes Photo: M & Y PORTSMOUTH

The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes and depicts the mythical phoenix reborn as it rises from the ashes.

Investigators claim more formations are referencing the possibility of a cataclysmic event occurring on December 21, 2012, which coincides with the end of the ancient Mayan calendar.

Related Articles

Circular phenomena
Crop circle picture gallery shows more complex forms
Dragonfly crop circle appears in Wiltshire
Alexander Wang's Gap khaki, Retrosun sunglasses and Ralph Lauren watches
600ft jellyfish crop circle found in Oxfordshire field
Tapestry of Picasso's Guernica marks Whitechapel Gallery reopening

The Mayans believed civilisation exists within a series of earth cycles of 144,000 days each with the 13th expiring in December 2012, resulting in Armageddon.

Crop circle enthusiast Karen Alexander, from Gosport, Hants, said: "The phoenix is a mythical creature which symbolises rebirth and a new era in many cultures across the world.

"Within the crop circle community many believe the designs are constantly referring to December 21 and its aftermath.

"This could be interpreted as the human race or earth rising again after a monumental event.

"The patterns are becoming more intricate with every find and it is exciting to think how they are going to evolve by the time we get to 2012."

Recent crop circles have included giant jelly-fish and one image discovered in Wiltshire in June which experts dubbed the most 'mind boggling' they had ever come across.

The formation, measuring 150ft in diameter, is apparently a coded image representing the first 10 digits, 3.141592654, of pi.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...the-world.html

Interesting time of publishing this news....12:21

Last edited by burgundia; 06-18-2009 at 07:30 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Phoenix crop circle may predict end....

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:37 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It looks too man-made to be of E.T origin.

Interesting design though. What are the implications from the rise of this phoenix?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:13 AM   #4
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I'd have to see it swirled in the swirley's program from HPH to know whether it was man made or not.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:18 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Actually down at the groung level, one of the first people to enter the phoenix said the opposite and marvelled at the complexity and authentic 'feel' of the lay of the crop. Here is his account:

So good to be back out in the fields after taking a few years rest. Back with much enthusiasm! I Heard about the Phoenix this afternoon (12th) and got there as soon as I could. It was quite amazing in many ways, not least because we were some of the first people to walk inside.

The lay was stunning (as you can see from the photographs), flowing like a river, with many a swirl and a whirl. On entering the formation, it felt very energetic and exciting. It just looked so beautiful and fresh. The first thing that we noticed was the one standing stem of barley amongst all the flattened barley! (see photograph). We walked around the outside initially and felt compelled to walk with the flow of the lay. In fact, when we walked in the opposite direction it felt hard work. Every twist and turn caused us to gasp at the sheer beauty.

As we explored further we entered the ‘crown’ or top circle. There was an amazing energy to be felt. This top circle is surrounded by three smaller circles. These didn’t appear to have any tracks into them. There are photographs of some of these but this was no straight forward task. As the evening was getting on I chose to use a flash. However, it took 6 or 7 attempts before I could get it to work! In between attempts I took other photos away from the small circle and the flash worked. I did this a few times and it was quite a while until I could take a shot! I use top quality kit and this is most unusual.

I have also photographed interesting tufts and v-shaped inlets.

On closer examination of the lay, it was clockwise and we couldn’t see any barley running the opposite way in the flow, as sometimes is the case. Occasionally, there was overlapping lay. Nor could we find any bent/elongated nodes as I have in the past. No signs of expulsion cavities. We checked under the lay in many places and the crop was broken.

However this was ‘made’, we were in awe of this splendid and complex formation. It certainly had a powerful grounding and warm energy. We felt very comfortable as we looked around. When we lay down in the top circle I felt quite light headed. In fact, it was quite difficult to leave such a positive environment.

What a wonderful way to spend a June evening!

© Report –‘Silburyman'

(Thanks Silburyman)
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:41 AM   #6
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

feels manmade to me as well.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:10 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I'd have to see it swirled in the swirley's program from HPH to know whether it was man made or not.
I would love it if it were authentic.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:17 AM   #8
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, but as an artist who used to live next to corn fields... I'm not buying into the whole crop circle thing. I look at each one and imagine how I would do it and how long it would take. It's doable. They all have been. I'm Ok with that. There has been a lot of great resurgence to spiritual practices and global thought frequency that is of much greater value due to these art forms being present.

Bless the makers!

Worm
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:39 AM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Interesting design though. What are the implications from the rise of this phoenix?

yep man made !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:41 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Phoenix crop circle may predict end....

Sorry guys I have to disagree, did any of you doubters actually read the eyewitness account posted above in green?

Very complicated flowing lay of crop.

The guy felt huge amount of energy.

His camera failed a bunch of times because of the energy fields!!

The 'randomness of the flame section coming of the tail section (humans would be more likely to try and make it look symetrical).

How much evidence do you need???

Maybe if Swanny went down there and validated the complexity for you all.. too late now, the thing would be trampled.

The levels of scepticism lately makes me think im on ATS w_nker forum, not Avalon the home of Enlightened Rainbow Warriors.

Thats ok, listen to your intuition.. mine tells me its probably legit. We can agree to disagree.

Ok Im giving it 'Maybe' status due to the broken underlayer silburyman was talking about.. a little suspect.

Last edited by Luminari; 06-19-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

But I think Astralwalker and others are working on decoding the binary code in the tail feathers (see how they are different) lets wait for further analysis...

Jury's out.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone is entitled to believe what they want. I agree some crop circles are man-made. However I do feel some are not.

It is hard to explain how a crop circle that formed in aug 2008 could "bleed" through in the same field the next year.

Old 06-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This discussion even is on main stream media.

Quote:
The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes and depicts the mythical phoenix reborn as it rises from the ashes.

Investigators claim more formations are referencing the possibility of a cataclysmic event occurring on December 21, 2012, which coincides with the end of the ancient Mayan calendar.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Looks like a pheonix rising in front of a smaller object/planet/star, which is in front of - in line with a much larger object/plant/star - possibly an eclipse? We got any coming up?

OR - could be a halo around the head of the pheonix in from of a star/planet.

Personally I feel its the first one
Time to rise from the ashes and be re-born!

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-19-2009 at 02:42 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #15
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
But I think Astralwalker and others are working on decoding the binary code in the tail feathers (see how they are different) lets wait for further analysis...

Jury's out.
This is a man made one. There hasn't been one this year that is in real doubt. But the best person to ask about this should be Grid Keeper. He will give his honest and some what expert opinion.

As for the swirling thing. Sorry but thats a load of tosh. The cropcircles themselves a heir to the sacred geometry. Therefore, they should be able to give you the six pointed star. If you draw a triangle perfectly, yourself, you should get the same effect.

If one does turn up which is genuin then you should be looking for the seven pointed star rather than the 6. 7 Being the sign of revelation, JTB rather than JC.

Obviously I don't want rain on the parade , but the spinning crop circle thing is based on man made thing that is put through a man made programme, on a machine. I might be just far too much like grass roots person me.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:05 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Phoenix crop circle may predict end....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
This is a man made one. There hasn't been one this year that is in real doubt. But the best person to ask about this should be Grid Keeper. He will give his honest and some what expert opinion.

As for the swirling thing. Sorry but thats a load of tosh. The cropcircles themselves a heir to the sacred geometry. Therefore, they should be able to give you the six pointed star. If you draw a triangle perfectly, yourself, you should get the same effect.

If one does turn up which is genuin then you should be looking for the seven pointed star rather than the 6. 7 Being the sign of revelation, JTB rather than JC.

Obviously I don't want rain on the parade , but the spinning crop circle thing is based on man made thing that is put through a man made programme, on a machine. I might be just far too much like grass roots person me.
I think the swirling idea as a means of validating is silly aswel.

Whilst I still hold to my leanings toward authenticity of most of this years formations.

Of the people who feel they are man-made..

Question 1:
Do you feel it is due to an "On-the-ground" team effort style hoax.

OR

"Sky based" satellite type technological hoax.

Question 2:
Do you think they are made by secret government type agencies.

OR

Private Individuals.

Question 3:

What would be the motivation for creating hoax formations?

Other relevant questions:

Where do the "balls of light" frequently seen in wiltshire, even lending their names to places like "golden ball hill" fit into the big picture?

Why would black hellicopters be dispatched to the formations if they are secretly behind the hoaxing?
Old 06-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #17
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think the swirling idea as a means of validating is silly aswel.

Whilst I still hold to my leanings toward authenticity of most of this years formations.

Of the people who feel they are man-made..

Question 1:
Do you feel it is due to an "On-the-ground" team effort style hoax.

OR

"Sky based" satellite type technological hoax.

Question 2:
Do you think they are made by secret government type agencies.

OR

Private Individuals.

Question 3:

What would be the motivation for creating hoax formations?

Other relevant questions:

Where do the "balls of light" frequently seen in wiltshire, even lending their names to places like "golden ball hill" fit into the big picture?

Why would black hellicopters be dispatched to the formations if they are secretly behind the hoaxing?

Hi,

Question 1. I think there are aspects of the crop circle wave that are genuin. There are things that I have seen like glowing balls and then 2 days later a crop circle showing up. There is also the human create ones that may offer a raply of somesort to genuine ones.????

Bear Cloud wrote a report last year I think that he said that he had met a group of people dressed in bleck boards etc. He is a real on the ground investigator. He would be placed to answer your question.

The Balls of light are very interesting. Are they of this planet or of another? I do not have enough personal knowledge to give you an honest opinion. I would really own trust first hand sources in this regard. As I said earlier. I have seen such a thing near to Chichester where there was a crop circle followig it. But what are they and where are they from I am uncapapble of giving the full answer you are looking for..

I have seen the videos concerning the chasing hellicopters. It must be said that close by and this is another area, that would be good to investigate, is Walloping Gallop. A village with a huge air base, when crop circling in the summer you seen quite a few. They do check the crop c out and seem to be interested in the people going in there. But there is a case to said for normal air deence menouvres in that area.

As to them being secretly behind the circles. That i am not so sure on either. There is case for certain ones. I have dowsed many circles and some do give a very distinct negative feeling. Some are ofcourse sheer beauty in the presence of the world. The otherside of the coin is that it could be a sport between groups, other groups have a very hardcore finacial invested in the idea.

There is the theory of them being on chalk lines under the top soil. When water is drawn through the chalk during summer an electrical charge is created by these chalk lines. There was a programme on Channel 4 in the UK about Stone henge. There was a pilgrimage route that came down the river and docked at a particular spot. Then straightline it across country to the stones. When they excervated the site. They found that there was a chalkline under that path. It came from the suggestion that they dowsed their way there through the chalk paths. This can explain the dowsing effect.

But to know truely if this years crop circles are all genuim, as I said, Ask gridkeeper who is on the forum from time to time.

As I said these are personal feelings and in no way a fully research infomation only first hand stuff would I give you.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #18
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

I was looking the crop circle link two days ago and today a friend send me a link, where was a japanese simulation of an asteroid that hits the Earth. Here it is:

http://media2.yourdailymedia.com/files/wm4kDcsqhuyY.wmv

The picture of the impact raising a corona of water stroked me, because looked like the crop circles picture from:

I took from the movie clip the printscreen on the moment of impact and put aside the crop circle image. Do you see a resemblance?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Asteroid Impact.jpg (12.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by artvision; 06-20-2009 at 12:08 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #19
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

From piecing together all of my abductions. The Grays are the only ones that I know of that have shown me the Phoenix. I personally believe that this is a symbol for the human race.

The Phoenix symbolizes rebirth. The end is only the beginning. Graduation.

Last edited by David; 06-20-2009 at 01:33 AM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote