Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #326
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Someone could be looking over your shoulder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Why?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #327
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Remember the 'Grail Knight' bloodline comes out of Atlantis approx 10,000 years ago and then travels to

1) The Middle-East ( House of David- Tribe of Dan and such )

2) Greece ( Spartans and other warrior tribes )

3) France, Germany and other places in Europe ( Merovingians etc )

4) Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England ( Tuatha De Dannan, St Clairs, Kennedys, Mclouds, Campbells etc )

5) America

The point is this- Mark Richards told my friend who stayed with in Galashiels, Scotland the following information. He mentioned there was something very important connected to these subjects underneath Gala.

Mark has written many reports, one of which is entitled 'Scottish geneology report'

My friend and I looked at the underground facility map which was supplied by DIS. According to the map the greatest concentration of underground facilties is below this area

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-18-2008 at 01:36 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #328
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

We also went to Visit Dean Warwick's wife, Jean in Kelso but discovered that she had died. They lived in Kelso near Galashiels

Dean is connected to my past in some but he died on stage at Probe before I had a chance to speak to him
Old 12-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #329
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Mark Richards also states that many of the meetings between ET's and intel people in Britain took place at castles and royal homes

I found this very interesting
Old 12-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #330
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This September, not only hardware or sound codes for use with CERN were being delivered to the Windsor family by reptilian lifeforms.

Bio-warfare chemicals were also onboard that ship.

This is why I may have incinerated the interior- so this material did not fall into the any faction- positive or negative.

A two-fold attack plan was due to go into operation against the civilian population using CERN and the new bio-weapon.

I don't fully understand it myself but we are being sprayed by EBO's ( Enginnered Biological Operations ) from plane every month. Each new strain becomes more powerful than the last one. The one being delivered in September was a deadly 'knock-out punch'.

For this reason, when cathing virus, colds and flus, DO NOT get anti-biotics. Let your immune system heal these things naturally to cope with the next time you are sprayed from plane.

It would be great to have Dr Dan Burisch come on this thread and talk about these areas. As I said before, I'm just a soldier and not a scientist.

I would be more than happy to share him the bio-warfare experiment I witnessed under Boscombe down in the middle of 2006.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #331
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This September, not only hardware or sound codes for use with CERN were being delivered to the Windsor family by reptilian lifeforms.

This is why I may have incinerated the interior- so this material did not fall into the any faction- positive or negative.

A two-fold attack plan was due to go into operation against the civilian population using CERN and the new bio-weapon.

I don't fully understand it myself but we are being sprayed by EBO's ( Enginnered Biological Operations ) from plane every month. Each new strain becomes more powerful than the last one. The one being delivered in September was a deadly 'knock-out punch'.

For this reason, when cathing virus, colds and flus, DO NOT get anti-biotics. Let your immune system heal these things naturally to cope with the next time you are sprayed from plane.

It would be great to have Dr Dan Burisch come on this thread and talk about these areas. As I said before, I'm just a soldier and not a scientist.

I would be more than happy to share him the bio-warfare experiment I witnessed under Boscombe down in the middle of 2006.

Hi James,

Why are they gradually increasing the strength of these sprays? If they wanted to take us all down they could just go full power could they not?

Like you say, all that is happening is they are increasing our immunity to it but why?

If this was Septembers plan - which was foiled it seems - surely they have a plan B, C and so on.
Any info. on future operations?

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #332
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

ANOTHER MESSAGE TO THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUINITY-

HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS-

Issue 45 of eye spy magazine, I was told a message would be left for me regarding my part in mannequin. I buy the magazine and one of clones is on the front cover with his eyes blacked out!

My mother saw this on my desk and was shocked. She thought it was me.

Connections here between bio-warfare, blackwater private security firm. I've got a feeling the pic was taken in the middle-east but not 100% sure about this. One guy thinks the individual on the right holding the case of paperwork is Graham Birdstall.

Graham's brother Mark is the editor of the publication.

Didn't you mention the Birdstall brothers in your voice files Barry?

Also didn't Graham end up dead after going public with some NASA footage of UFO's in space? ( not sure if I've got that right )

Come on chaps, debrief!

Photo below

http://www.eyespymag.com/45frontcover.jpg
Old 12-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #333
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi James,

Why are they gradually increasing the strength of these sprays? If they wanted to take us all down they could just go full power could they not?

Like you say, all that is happening is they are increasing our immunity to it but why?

If this was Septembers plan - which was foiled it seems - surely they have a plan B, C and so on.
Any info. on future operations?

Peace
Iain
Hi Iain

Seen the film DOOMSDAY?

Bio-warfare in Scotland in the theme

Maybe you should go over to Dan Burisch's forum and ask him to talk about this

Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #334
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Gone.

Totally gone. I got the 6am knock.
Has anyone stopped to consider that the reason Sol left is because someone really did show up at his home pounding on his door at 6 am? And if that is the case.. and he is now gone... why?

Sol's good-bye thread explains why he left. He saw danger, he disclosed, he was threatened in real life and no longer feels safe to stay and share what he knows.

When you examine the other posts he made and who he was interacting with.. the picture is broadened. I'm informed that spooks only give one warning. Why is that? And what happens next if the warning is not heeded?

Figured that one out yet?
Old 12-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #335
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Has anyone stopped to consider that the reason Sol left is because someone really did show up at his home pounding on his door at 6 am? And if that is the case.. and he is now gone... why?

Sol's good-bye thread explains why he left. He saw danger, he disclosed, he was threatened in real life and no longer feels safe to stay and share what he knows.

When you examine the other posts he made and who he was interacting with.. the picture is broadened. I'm informed that spooks only give one warning. Why is that? And what happens next if the warning is not heeded?

Figured that one out yet?
It occurred to me too.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #336
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:

Hi James,

Our area in California was one that biological experimentation took place back in the early 90s. As a Public Health Educator working at the Health Department I saw more then my share of affected people, including myself. These viral strains continue to be released on the unsuspecting public on a regular basis and it keeps many of us too sick to give a rats a ss about what is going on during our down times.

However, since I left those areas where chem spraying goes on my immune system is now functioning again.. after 8 years where it wasn't.

These viruses affect many with upper respiratory distress which can easily turn into viral pneumonia... hence antibiotics may be needed depending upon the condition of the patient. This time we were armed with oxysilver, air borne, Chinese herbs and what not. None of it stopped this latest virus from getting a grip on the entire family and we were deligent in taking the stuff. This is one of those bugs where one goes into an easy relapse by just engaging in a normal days activities.

My dreams are showing that the internal electrical system is being fried. Seems weird but that is what is manifesting. This time we are sticking with the natural way of healing and avoiding antibiotics. However if a pandemic really comes I seriously doubt that many of us could overcome it given how these other ongoing virus strains are wiping us out energetically.

Last edited by Carol; 12-18-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #337
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whats happening your end K?
Quite a high powered gathering this weekend for the glaring obvious reason.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #338
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Details of Captain Mark Richard's experience in the so-called BATTLE OF THE CHINA GATES

Jo-Ann has written this is a slightly comic book style I feel. However she is just passing on the details of what Mark told her from prison. He is serving a life sentence ( California I think ) after being framed for murder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: China gate battle
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 02:20:42 -0400

The full report is not ready anyway.
What I said was that an invasion fleet was coming through 2 dimensional gates over China. I don't have details about the kidnappings except for the reference to it in the quote below.
A massive earthquake occurred in Tangshan China in July 1976 the day after the air battle. This was caused by a tectonic weapon jointly developed by Reptilians and Nazis working together in the Antarctica. You can get details of the earthquake on the Internet. It was to cover up the mass kidnappings.
Date given below. Mark calls it the Battle of the China Gates.
If you quote from my talk, which is basically from the report that EDH will be putting out, please credit Earth Defense Headquarters as the source.
Thanks and good luck with your book.
Jo Ann

A quoted section from my talk at PROBE:

Mark’s assignment was to command as many advanced craft as could be put airborne. His personal craft was to be the MINERVA, an alien-technology ‘living’ thinking craft that used a mind-control interphase between the ship and its human pilot. She raided stars for her power, and sought weak points in the space/time fabric, forming her own ‘gates.’ She could shape-shift and was equipped with anti-matter weapons. She’s a fascinating ship.

MINERVA stands for Multi-Interdimensional Nominalistic Energy Repulsion Vehicle Accelerator. She accepts no limitations to her existence. It exists to survive and perform its duty
to the life-forms that it accepts as a symbiont. She can be an exploration vehicle or a warship. She accepts no past, present, or future.

Mark was in charge of the air battle over China against the enemy forces. They staged the attack from a Top Secret facility at a then-active complex in Kazakstan that was prepared with equipment and heavy weapons. Secret reports told of how the Soviets had fought off aliens across the area for years.

Mark’s troops met the first wave only to discover that they were unmanned attack ships – fotofighters – launched from a mothership. Mark knew they were likely out-matched. The first encounter went relatively well, thanks mostly to the ships. Several were lost, but the fotofighters soon became easy to target and shoot down. The MINERVA had been able to determine the origin for the enemy craft as well as the location of the open China Gates. Mark and Naga could see that hundreds of enemy craft were coming through the gates. They knew they would soon face overwhelming odds and perhaps a mothership as well.

They went in over the hilltops towards the enemy armada. The two China Gates were shimmering ovals in the sky, about 50 yards above the land, each about a mile wide. They were omnipresent holes in our dimension – always there, but not always open. The energy required to rip the closed fabric of our universe to open such portals was more than anything humans could create…something along the lines of a small black hole or energy output of our sun for a year all crammed into a half-second.

Hundreds of sleek warships of all shapes from the small fotofighters to destroyers were coming through the gates. Huge transporters had already landed to disgorge thousands of robot hunters and Trog slavers – insect-like creatures who controlled the off-world human slave trade – starting to gather helpless Chinese civilians. Our ships plunged into their fleet, weapons shooting in every direction.

It was impossible to hide the resulting action from the Chinese people. The strange lights would long be remembered by millions and the stories of strange craft battling each other would be told for years to come.

In the first 5 minutes, Mark had lost 80% of his men. They had not expected so many enemy craft. Mark ordered one of his men to take what was left of the wing and return to the complex to warn the Russian general. They were to nuke the gates if Mark’s new plan didn’t work.

Before they could engage their plan, though, they had to fight off several enemy craft including one that was about to attack a Russian space station. After Mark’s ship was hit badly by enemy fire, it was aided by a Russian space canon.

Mark and Naga then headed into the oncoming enemy fleet at about 80,000 mph. They then flew their spacecrafts into the gates, each releasing anti-matter weapons. Seconds later, they hit the flux and traveled through the wormhole, not knowing where the ‘other side’ would actually be. Mark said that it felt like “a million ants playing football with steel wool on your flesh.” The flux fields destabilized instantly, then a visible shock wave rolled from the gate like flaming water to cover 100 miles in every direction in seconds – destabilizing any matter it touched. The wave then pulsed, and rolled back to the flux field leaving nothing behind it. Unfortunately, there were 6 alien ships full of culled human captives who also died in the gate closure.

Most of the invasion force was gone. The few enemy ships that were left were fought off by our forces. In two hours the last 6 alien ships headed out into space where they were chased by the Orion fleet for days to make sure they left our solar system.

The Chinese had the problem, though, of the impending earthquake that they couldn’t warn their people about – an earthquake that was going to shake that nation’s economy to its core. Rich’s engineers had worked to pinpoint the location of the targeted earthquake, but the information came too late. On July 28 at 3:42 AM, the 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Tangshan. Over a million people lay sleeping, unaware of the disaster about to befall them.

Who was there to care? There were no news teams or private video cameras in those days. The Red Chinese government worked for months afterward to hide or remove any trace of the events that took place. Hundreds of witnesses who tried to report that people had been herded away by ‘monsters,’ had to be removed. One of the tragic side results were the rogue waves as far away as the Indian Ocean that took the lives of untold people. Also, long-range environmental problems were caused.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-18-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #339
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

MINERVA stands for Multi-Interdimensional Nominalistic Energy Repulsion Vehicle Accelerator. She accepts no limitations to her existence. It exists to survive and perform its duty to the life-forms that it accepts as a symbiont. She can be an exploration vehicle or a warship. She accepts no past, present, or future.

On reading this again, I noticed the MINERVA technology seems to operate in the same as the 'bracelet' I was wearing in Scotland in September
Old 12-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #340
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Can you expand on this K?
Old 12-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #341
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you have access to any of my files K?
Old 12-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #342
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
MINERVA stands for Multi-Interdimensional Nominalistic Energy Repulsion Vehicle Accelerator. She accepts no limitations to her existence. It exists to survive and perform its duty to the life-forms that it accepts as a symbiont. She can be an exploration vehicle or a warship. She accepts no past, present, or future.

On reading this again, I noticed the MINERVA technology seems to operate in the same as the 'bracelet' I was wearing in Scotland in September
[What I mean by this is that the technology seems to exist to serve and protect[/I]
Old 12-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #343
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Might have been better for you or James to debate Sol's points.

He isn't suggesting these things don't go on as he said he is aware they DO.

It looks like he was questioning the veracity of JC's information, which should be fine and normal procedure on this kind of board.

Peace to all.
Debate? I have released data for 14 years and given a great deal of information into the public arena, I have already given much, and will not tolerate idiots whom slate and slander. Take it or leave it

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #344
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi iainl140285,

All is not what it seems.

Barry M. King did indeed make CDs and VHS video tapes which he sold in various UFO magazines, even published his own magazine, which was described as some as 'bizarre' during the 80s.

You can see this material on Youtube. It's this material that he offers. I suggest that you carefully scrutinize each and every video, even the 'documentation' that is revealed in one of them with the stock 'ET photo'.

Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

He also endorses a book "Cosmic Top Secret" by a guy called Jon King (apparently no relation) who also published a UFO magazine called UFO Reality, also around the same time period, late 80s early 90s. He claimed that, "A large triangular area of South-West England, centred on Barbury Castle, would be receiving "energy codings" to prepare humanity for ET contact between 1998 and 2013, by which time the dimensional shift will have occurred." By the way the book costs 25 quid.

Any similarities between James Casbolt, Barry King and Jon King are merely coincidental.

So, to conclude, your assumption that Mr. King created these CDs etc. free of charge to get the word out, is not strictly correct.

One could be forgiven in thinking that his recent publications are just copies of is old 'works' that have stopped selling.

But then I'm just a cynic and I'm sure, there's nothing wrong with that either.

Best regards,

Steve
Well Steve, lets correct you (AGAIN), during the 80's i had no connection with any magazine, group or party concerning any CDs, Videos, nothing. THIS CAN BE PROVEN, try finding something to support your allegations, I'd be very interested. I made no CDs nor Videos, Miles Johnston actually filmed and he put those tapes together, it was his baby. I have never made any myself. You are inadvertantly stirring the pot for your own agenda. By placing even more lies here, YOU, as a moderator should do your homework. As I said libel and slander laws in UK are tough. At no time have I sold 'my work' as its actually the work of Miles, and HE sells those. I look forward to an apology from you.

THE WATCHER
Old 12-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #345
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

Your attack on other members of this forum is unwarrented.

However as there is no harm in asking questions. Is it true that you didn't take part in Dr. Steven Greers' Disclosure Project, as you didn't get through the pre-interviews?

Many people are watching you also.

Best regards,

Steve
Thats good as we all watch each other. Incorrect assumption, why not ask Dr Greer? You have no doubt seen the vid put together. Stop your stealthy little ways of undermining my claims too, you as a mod should know better than try to shape opinions in this way. The Watcher watches even more these days

THE WATCHER
Old 12-18-2008, 07:34 PM   #346
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

I have done my homework. I never say anything I cannot back up. Just a little tit-bit is your signature which gives a link to Amazon.com.

there you sell or used to sell two VHS videos called "British Bases 2 - Part 1" and "British Bases 2 - Part 2" published in 1998.

You did publish a magazine called 'The Voice', in the 90s, which by some was deemed 'bizarre'. Check UFO Mystic website http://www.ufomystic.com/the-redfern...ing-the-voice/

I could go on about the contradictions in your interviews, but I really don't have the time. If the people look and examine each one they will discover the truth.

The truth is sublime, it is unique, there is only one.

Untruths come in all shapes and sizes.

It is not for me to say if you are telling the truth, nor will I say what I really think.

It's up to the people to do their homework and come to their own decisions.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. as for slander and libel laws in the UK being tough, I know. That's why I take care before I speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Well Steve, lets correct you (AGAIN), during the 80's i had no connection with any magazine, group or party concerning any CDs, Videos, nothing. THIS CAN BE PROVEN, try finding something to support your allegations, I'd be very interested. I made no CDs nor Videos, Miles Johnston actually filmed and he put those tapes together, it was his baby. I have never made any myself. You are inadvertantly stirring the pot for your own agenda. By placing even more lies here, YOU, as a moderator should do your homework. As I said libel and slander laws in UK are tough. At no time have I sold 'my work' as its actually the work of Miles, and HE sells those. I look forward to an apology from you.

THE WATCHER
Old 12-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #347
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

I would never ask a question that I didn't already know the answer to. I already did.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Thats good as we all watch each other. Incorrect assumption, why not ask Dr Greer? You have no doubt seen the vid put together. Stop your stealthy little ways of undermining my claims too, you as a mod should know better than try to shape opinions in this way. The Watcher watches even more these days

THE WATCHER
Old 12-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #348
sleepingnomore

Since this will be my last post on this forum I feel I should set the record straight since I was probably one of the few readers that saw the original post by Sol Invictus (now deleted).

He didn't ask for a debate, he attacked and I think it ironic that he is being rallied around for starting a problem. He didn't merely site information disputing what was posted, he personally went on a rampage with name calling and unnecessary verbage that I personally found offensive.

If something happened to him than that was uncalled for also. I do not condone such tactics personally.

Steve A. where have you been for 17 to 29 pages of dialogue???? There is a way to handle opposing information and views without resorting to subliminal accusations. Both James and Barry King have presented their material in a forthright manner and opened themselves up in doing so.

When you make a personal attack on someone I guess you can expect emotions to run high.

Please ban me for stating the obvious. I don't see any reason to remain here as this recent event has just steered both these threads into the ground.

No one is answering any questions anyway so why bother. Oh and if anyone wants to make a visit to my home, PM me and I'll give you the address.

If I'm not banned then please close my account!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #349
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you have access to any of my files K?
Of course not. You're too far off grid.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #350
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Can you expand on this K?

Alignment dear boy, alignment. Have you forgotten to look at your calendar.