Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default H y p e r i n f l a t i o n !!!

Fighting Credit Deflation With Credit Inflation (source: privateer #614):
The US central bank has expanded credit more than at any time in the past seven decades! So-called “assets” on the Fed's balance sheet expanded by $US 285 Billion last week to $US 1.498 TRILLION. This was the biggest one week increase EVER by the Fed according to JPMorgan Chase & Co. The Fed
is interposing itself into the US money and financial markets directly by doing the lending which the commercial banks are failing to do. This is lending as a last resort with a vengeance. The Wall Street Journal has reported that: “On Thursday, October 2, the Federal Reserve released the latest data on its
balance sheet, which has ballooned by some $US 500 Billion to $US 1.5 TRILLION in the past month.” Over the last six or seven weeks, the Fed’s balance sheet has doubled. This Fed data is of extreme importance. Were the Fed to continue to expand its balance sheet at a monthly pro-rata rate of $US 500 Billion, in a year its balance sheet would balloon to $US 7.5 TRILLION. This is an impossible sum because under the “fractional reserve”, it would enable the commercial banking system to inflate credit to the even more impossible sum of $US 75-90 TRILLION piled on top of the other US bank credit.

greetings, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H y p e r i n f l a t i o n !!!

hihihi...impressive!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

i cannot believe that many people can't see what's going on. This is the biggest example of how we are being manipulated and exploited by the elites, and it is also an example of how dumbed down and brain washed the people are. I've been watching the news and for the past 2 weeks so called economic experts say how great it is that the fed have injected $850 billion to "bail out wallstreet". Are they completely stupid? They either dont know anything about economics or they are in on it themselves.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
mel
Avalon Senior Member

The majority of people seem to be disconected to this *****, I see it as transparent, I like to pass info on but some peeps cant/ dont want hear it, I suppose it is a lesson in patience for me and to count your blessings that you can see what is really going on and then use that to create something better! PEACE X
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
The majority of people seem to be disconected to this *****, I see it as transparent, I like to pass info on but some peeps cant/ dont want hear it, I suppose it is a lesson in patience for me and to count your blessings that you can see what is really going on and then use that to create something better! PEACE X
I know what you talking about. I tried to explain to some typical investment bankers 2 to 3 years ago, why they should buy ferraris and porsches but rather some silver....

they were laughting at me!

STILL today bankers all over the globe have no clue at all what is going on!

BUT THE REALLY WORSE THING:

more than 90% of human beings have switched of their brains, computer games, mac donalds, starbucks, drugs, braindead tv shows....facebook around....

people are disconnected completely....but wait until government makes them angry.....

It is time for a Revolution!

Just continue to talk and mail to people...

maybe its a good one if we create a "Project Camelot Avalon" group on facebook....

Greetings silverman
Old 10-15-2008, 10:00 PM   #6
mel
Avalon Senior Member

I want the revolution to start NOW!! LOL, bring it on , you cant go back once you know! But Ive always been impatient, wont give up talking / discussing/learning more. thats why my contract at work wont be renewed, I ask too many questions,ITS HYSTERICAL, you have to say what you believe or what is the point even though they are trying to make it a police state! But we have to realise we can all make a positive, progressive difference and keep eneavouring to do so, Keep it real x
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #7
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
I want the revolution to start NOW!! LOL, bring it on , you cant go back once you know! But Ive always been impatient, wont give up talking / discussing/learning more. thats why my contract at work wont be renewed, I ask too many questions,ITS HYSTERICAL, you have to say what you believe or what is the point even though they are trying to make it a police state! But we have to realise we can all make a positive, progressive difference and keep eneavouring to do so, Keep it real x
UK inflation has rocketed to over 5%. The news programs are saying that it's all to do with rising energy prices - no mention of the huge amount of paper money being pumped into the economy.

When are we going to see through this ridiculous fantasy charade and return the world to some kind of reasonable reality?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #8
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
UK inflation has rocketed to over 5%. The news programs are saying that it's all to do with rising energy prices - no mention of the huge amount of paper money being pumped into the economy.

When are we going to see through this ridiculous fantasy charade and return the world to some kind of reasonable reality?
INFLATION! Just one other topic we get b..ls....ed since years! Since years the real inflationrate for example in the US is rather somewhere between 5 to 10 % but statistics say anything from nothing to 3%!

Same in Europe! But hey come on! They can't afford to come up with the right figures.

When inflation is official 5% anybody buying treasuries expect some 1 to 2% top of it...so treasuries should yield already 7%. But because of the already hugh debts before the financial crises governments couldn't even pay the interest rates on the debts!

Instead of doing this, life is getting more and more expensive every day. Especially in Europe since the introduction of the Euro!

Central banks are Purchasing-Power-Thieves! The take away your purchasing power slowly but surely!

So don't belief any s..t Bush, Obama, Caine, Merkel any president tells you, that your money is safe don't worry blablabalbal

The final bill will not be paid by any central bank, government or ET's!

The final bill will be paid be everybody of us by loosing almost everything!

Now one thing which should be free-of-charge and US spends every year a hell of a money is the so-called freedom!

If they pick everything from us materially but WE SHALL NOT ALLOW THEM TO TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOM!

Therefore and I will repeat it again and again: REVOLUTION!

If there is no revolution in the US soon, USA will end up soon in a dictator-ship! Go and do some Bush background-check......you will be surprised!

I am looking for the RNWO which is the Revolution for a New World Order!

But this one shall be without Rockefeller, Rothschilds, Bushs, Clintons, Gates, Buffets, Bernankes and Paulsons! We don't need them!

Well maybe one other the other revolutionary knowledge, they kept for themselves, which enables us very quickly to get rid of oil and helps to democratize and free energy to everybody......

Greetings, silverman
Old 10-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #9
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

This thread should be added to existing thread at:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5211

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #10
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
=
=

This thread should be added to existing thread at:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5211

=
=
Hey Merlyn!

Sorry and thanks for the info! Didn't see you started a thread on the same / similar subject!

I am new @ projectavalon, any idea I can move it over...or is this just the administrator who can do this?

Thanks for your feedback, silverman