Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-19-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Still No Sun Spots?

I have been monitoring the Sun's activity. Why? Because I feel that it is a key element to our future and the changes occuring on our solar system. I like to visit www.spaceweather.com because it is a quick way to see what the Sun is doing.

Also, you will notice the unusual aurora activity that we are experiencing. The same kind of activity is also occuring on the Sun.

The "no sunspot activity" is the first time in a hundred years since this has happened at such a prolonged period of time. And we all know that the more calm it is before a storm, the bigger the storm. I'm talking about a build up of energy.

So, if there are any scientists or astronomers out there, can you give us a logical explanation of what is occuring? Because I am also getting signals that 2012 is leading up to a huge solar storm when our planets align with the brighter part of our galaxy.

Is the definition of ascending to a higher life form also known as fried chicken?

So feel free to share your thoughts.

Peace.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Still No Sun Spots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Is the definition of ascending to a higher life form also known as fried chicken?
You mean KFC has been a holy temple all along?

But seriously, when I noticed this I also raised an eyebrow. The plain-color sun image is a little disturbing... after all the images of the sun that I've seen!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks now i'm hungry
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: Still No Sun Spots?

Okay. LOL.

I will rephrase the question?

If the gamma rays from the sun in 2012 scorches the Earth? Will we ascend or be cooked by the solar activity? I have seen all the videos on David Wilcock, so I want to know what your opinions are on this subject?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel wrote

"Because I am also getting signals that 2012 is leading up to a huge solar storm when our planets align with the brighter part of our galaxy."

This is what I am hearing from the Galactic Federation also. (thats who they identify themselves as). In fall 2011 I have been shown several times, in different ways, that the Earth is going to be hugely impacted by massive magnetic storms from the Sun as it is shifting in dimensionality from 3D to 4D, and into 5D. I have seen some pretty detailed stuff about what will happen. Each vision gets more detailed.

After the natural disasters (They won't be manmade) the world will begin to experience the dawn of a new age more beautiful than has ever been on Earth before.

Spirit says that the most important thing for everyone to do is continue with our own spiritual growth work. Thats more important than stockpiling food or gold, etc, because when time comes, if we've done our work, we will be VIBRATIONALLY ALIGNED with the new shifts (4th and 5th dimensional consciousness) and will be guided and intuitively KNOW what to do.

Its all beautifully in divine order, but we do have some individual work to do, beginning with taking absolute, total accountability for all of our experience. Victim consciousness and blame/shame/projection guarantees our one way ticket off the Earth, but growing up and taking responsibility that WE ALONE create our OWN reality is the access to making the shift.

Its all in divine order, it's perfect and it's beautiful, because our destiny is literally in our own hands. Welcome to Mastery!!!

~BLESSINGS PEACE LOVE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #6
Vitalis

I just have a question regarding the sunspots; I don't know if I'm true but I think I read that the periods of time when the snuspots were null coincide with the Earth's glaciar eras or colder periods (such as the 17th century, that it's the closest example due to the various consequences it had in Europe). Is that true?
Old 09-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
matrix
Avalon Senior Member

I have posted the following on another thread, but have had no takers:
Thanks for a great talk - I just had a AHA! moment last night, listening to Kerry & Bill.

Three events:
1. Corona mass ejection - (now experiencing the silence before the storm?)
2. Magnetic Pole Reversal - (already in progress)
3. Pole Shift

If there is an Electro-Magnetic breakdown in the interface between our brains and the magnetic field - and this magnetic field will influence behaviour -How cool will it be if humanity shifts from left-brain dominance to right brain dominance? Is it not possible that this can happen? And will this not aid us in ascension to other dimensions?

How will it influence the van Allen belt? Earths ley lines? Grids? Particle spin? And our reality???
I do not know enough about the functioning of the brain to figure out if the influence will be whole brain only or Left/Right brain interface? If the electro- magnetic changes influences the different hemispheres of our brains - WOW!

Maybe somebody here has any ideas?
matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:19 AM   #8
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix View Post
I do not know enough about the functioning of the brain to figure out if the influence will be whole brain only or Left/Right brain interface? If the electro- magnetic changes influences the different hemispheres of our brains - WOW!

Maybe somebody here has any ideas?
Its not just brain. Its about our DNA and our whole physical appearance.

And contrary to popular belief, physics/science is easy. This video shd give you a clear picture of reality(3-D only though :P).

Theory of everything - Nassim Haramein

You will be able to extrapolate into 4-D and 5-D and you are only realearning it, as u already know it. Just trust urself and look inside urself ( I think, ).
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:25 AM   #9
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it's gone flat.
http://sidc.oma.be/
It's going to be a cold winter in the Great White North, Mizar has gathered 3 cords of firewood this summer, 2 cords for the winter, 1 for future trouble.

M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:00 AM   #10
Down Syndrome Adonis
Avalon Senior Member

One of the reasons I personally believe man-made global warming is a scam (and/or really bad "science") and the planet is entering a cooling trend at least in the short to medium term if sunspot activity remains calm.

There's so much crap circulating about how the Mayan calender predicted our current global economic crisis, the catastrophes of one kind or another that are going to occur in 2012, Planet X arriving, etc, etc. I don't take any stock in any of it anymore.
Down Syndrome Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #11
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Down;
What break is that in your Avatar?
Makaha?

M
Old 09-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #12
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Last Solar pole reversal was 15 Feb 2001
http://science.nasa.gov/headlinesy2001/ast15feb_1.htm
Guess What, the next reversal is in 2012
Old 09-21-2008, 01:18 AM   #13
Down Syndrome Adonis
Avalon Senior Member

PM sent.
Down Syndrome Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:15 AM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Have you seen this yet?

NASA to Discuss Conditions on and Surrounding the Sun

WASHINGTON, Sept. 18 -- NASA will hold a media teleconference Tuesday, Sept. 23, at 12:30 p.m. EDT, to discuss data from the joint NASA and European Space Agency Ulysses mission that reveals the sun's solar wind is at a 50-year low. The sun's current state could result in changing conditions in the solar system.

Ulysses was the first mission to survey the space environment above and below the poles of the sun. The reams of data Ulysses returned have changed forever the way scientists view our star and its effects. The venerable spacecraft has lasted more than 17 years -- almost four times its expected mission lifetime.

The panelists are:

-- Ed Smith, NASA Ulysses project scientist and magnetic field
instrument investigator, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.

-- Dave McComas, Ulysses solar wind instrument principal investigator,
Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio

-- Karine Issautier, Ulysses radio wave lead investigator, Observatoire
de Paris, Meudon, France

-- Nancy Crooker, Research Professor, Boston University, Boston, Mass.

Reporters should call 866-617-1526 and use the pass code "sun" to
participate in the teleconference. International media should call
1-210-795-0624.

To access visuals that will the accompany presentations, go to:

www.nasa.gov

Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live at:

www.nasa.gov
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #15
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Hey Down;
What break is that in your Avatar?
Makaha?

M
Looks like it could be backdoor, but then again it looks a little too far out in the ocean for it to be pipe.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, aurora, solar system, sun, sunspots