Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 07-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default From the Anunnaki to the 2012 Transition

There are many ideas on what will happen for the coming transition. I call it the 2012 transition, but it may happen a bit sooner or later. We can see the earth changes coming.. possible man-made stuff such as wars, depopulation, economy crash. Prophecies talk about pole shift deaths fo 1/3, with another 1/3 starving to dealth. The number that survives is somewhere between 5-30 %. There is the idea of ascension, dual timelines..etc.

This video contains much information that connects a lot of previously isolated pieces in a interesting way, Px, ascension, x-terrestials, religion, illuminati.. essentially the history of human beings and its future. Comments welcome on what you think of the info.

Starting at part 13:
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: From the Anunnaki to the 2012 Transition

Interesting video, but I was under the impression that Zacharia S. admitted in his books that he did not do the translation of the tablets, he relied on someone else's publications. I do think most of the pictures I've seen of the giants are real, there are however a few hoaxes thrown in to discredit the authentic ones.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

...there are however a few hoaxes thrown in to discredit the authentic ones.

whenever there is disinfo, that's a sure sign there's some important truth there.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Stichun may or may not be on the up and up on "all" that he says, but he does have to know what he is talking about. You just can't make that kind of stuff up

No doubt in my mind there is truth regarding the giants. Way too much information regarding them
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. Some of those pictures are amazing.

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
...but I was under the impression that Zacharia S. admitted in his books that he did not do the translation of the tablets, he relied on someone else's publications...
Is that right??!!

I thought the whole point of his contribution was that he translated the tablets himself!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #7
sleepingnomore

I'm going to check the references in his books as I have the entire collection including his newer books. I swear I read that, I'll get back to you.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I'm going to check the references in his books as I have the entire collection including his newer books. I swear I read that, I'll get back to you.
Okay thanks. I'm curious...
Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
happyhollergal

I've been under the impression that Zechariah Sitchin did the translation and research himself. Here is a link to a site that claims he does have the ability to translate Sumerian tablets.
http://www.zechariasitchin.com/
There are many scholars and educators who have done research as to the authenticity of Mr. Sitchin's work. Lloyd Pye is most convincing IMO. Also, it should be noted that Robert Harrington, who had worked at NASA for quite a long time, verified the existence of Nibiru/Planet X in an interview with Sitchin. Shortly thereafter, Harrington allegedly committed "suicide".
I have to admit that I am most definitely a believer in the Sitchin material, as it rings much truer to me than the religious teachings I've had my entire life, and it has given me the opportunity to become more spiritual than I ever would have had I not read his books.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

There's parts 13-25. Did anyone have any comments on the idea that the anunnaki's bloodline evolved to the 13 illuminati families to the present world control and NWO agenda? Also about the new energies that are collapsing their control- aligns with Drunvalo's info about the energy grid moving from Tibet to Chile. The new energies are activating the earth, and eventually allowing the individuals that can absorb it from the earth to go through to a higher energy level (ascension, a new earth, multiple timelines).
Old 07-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
There's parts 13-25. Did anyone have any comments on the idea that the anunnaki's bloodline evolved to the 13 illuminati families to the present world control and NWO agenda?...
I am very interested in this.

Stewart Swerdlow says the families (and us in smaller quantities) are descended from the Draco reptilians and that the Annunaki (he spells it "Abbennakki") and the Draco are hostile to each other.

I think I'm remembering this correctly!

Yeah I wanna know an answer to your question...