Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default You must read Bill Ryan's open letter on Project Camelot site

I admire Bill for what he wrote today. I think he is right on every subject. His defense of Kerry is timely, considering all of the negative gossip going around. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you (information)! I say let's all send Bill and Kerry our congratulations for not letting the opposing forces tear them (and the ground crew) apart. Namaste.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You must read Bill Ryan's open letter on Project Camelot site

I already did, Linda. Nevertheless, I couldn't find anything in the Rense article, that pointed at 'our' Project Camelot.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent letter from Bill. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
I already did, Linda. Nevertheless, I couldn't find anything in the Rense article, that pointed at 'our' Project Camelot.
What other Project Camelot is there, in our present time? C'mon, now.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this in the other 'Rense' thread and I am going to post this here as well!

Well B & K, you guys keep on keeping on!

I personally like the match up between you two and the balance it provides. Especially when you two are informal and can get into it with anyone.

Make um squirm if you have too or make them comfortable if they need that, but whatever the order requires I think you guys have done great!!!

"Eight days a week I luvvvv uuuve you"
The Beatles

May your 8th Chakra, an unseen diamond, a second Sun, radiate brilliantly!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
There are little clues scattered throughout the thing that it was a hit piece on this Camelot, especially if you watched all the events following the vaccine debate at Zurich. I highlight in red.

Project Camelot And The US Army
By Seasoned Observers of the Scene
8-27-9

Project Camelot was a genuine US Army project in 1964. Wikipedia gives a reasonably accurate, short description:

"Project Camelot was a social science research project of the United States Army in 1964. The goal of the project was to assess the causes of violent social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent its own overthrow."
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

If you can't hit this one out of the ball park, you had better hang it up.

What if one modus operandi of the MATRIX control structure is to identify sore, social and political pressure points that are concerning growing numbers of people (UFOs, Black Ops, Black Budget, financial corruption, alternative energy, government cover-ups, the secret space program, etc.), and then establish Project Camelot-style operations (the U.S. military's term) in the 'alternative media' to try to relieve that pressure by trotting out an endless succession of fake or tired "whistle blowers" - many of whom (most?) somehow will never manage to concretely, objectively, CONCLUSIVELY prove ANYTHING of much consequence, while simultaneously blowing a lot of hot air, ego, and disinformation smoke all over the place, thereby vicariously occupying the minds and time of large numbers of otherwise potentially politically active people with endless mystification, petty dramas, spectacular and inevitably unverifiable allegations, shadowy personages of uncertain identity, and so on, ad nauseam.

Among the key giveaways of such operations and operators is their 'overnight' sudden appearance and full-blown 'presence'. First, the slick, well-funded website appears followed by the inevitable internet radio 'truth' program...of which there are countless hundreds now. Sometimes 'conferences' and seminars are organized usually staffed with the same old familiar information (and disinformation) merchants.

There are different tactics for quickly establishing a 'name' in such operations. The easiest technique is to spew out a string of relatively solid and sometimes new information to draw interest, establish some 'buzz' and credibility. Another method is to attack some of the established names in the alternative field, accusing them of being 'agents provocateurs', and baiting them into defending themselves, thereby wasting their time and energy. Yet another way is to accumulate a string of 'names' as writers and radio guests to add to the appearance of credibility. And there are other tactics, but ultimately, these operations give themselves away by gradually shifting away from covering provable fact and misdirecting people to nebulous areas of speculation, fantastic wild claims, and unfounded, fictional topics.

For those who still don't get it:

Tea kettles don't explode because they have a whistle on them that blows off steam when the temperature of the water rises. Got it? So the alphabet soup agencies put "social control valves" of various kinds on the societal tea kettle (think of the U.S. Army's 1964 'Project Camelot' study) so that when society begins to get upset at the rampant, malignant corruption in government, the societal tea kettle simply blows off steam through the "whistle" thingy instead of exploding in social unrest and a popular uprising.

So, the "whistle blower" gambit may deflect people's attention from more serious matters by rendering people into passive observers of dramas that others stage for them to observe, as opposed to concretely, personally organizing their own direct social activity in policy areas that concern them. That is what, of course, the alphabet soup agencies absolutely do not want, because then people are no longer their passive, unquestioningly obedient, ignorant, compliant, dumbed-down, 1040 revenue-producing slave units.

Think creatively, and act courageously and nonviolently (because violence just feeds the MATRIX social control monster, see?). Enough fake, pretend "whistle blowing" by transparent, wannabe poseurs. Aren't there any real American adults anymore?

Last edited by Karen; 08-29-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill - you are a great team.
What a nonsense implying the word 'Camelot' is belonging to the USA secret services in the first place! We KNOW where you got the idea from, it's logic.
It's a great 'dispense with myth' name.

As for the disingenuous detractors - who obviously have 'less than professional' web site/s - we shall now take no notice, and we thank you for all the amazing work you have done for everyone's benefit.
I do hope Jeff Rense states that the two 'Projects' are entirely unrelated politically and financially.

Unfortunately, if any of your contacts 'tread on a thorn' in public, they will kick against their own pricks. So obvious.....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #8
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

This is also on their website and has been since December 31, 2008

A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.
--31 December 2008

I do not agree with many of the whistleblowers that are presented by Camelot but they are represented by many other forums, radio stations, alternative media. Although whoever wrote the Rense piece did not have the guts or integrity to name themselves there was much truth about the activity in all alternative news, forums, radio, and about the function of many whistle blowers. Alternative news in many aspects has been polluted purposely and with intent. It is just as full of disinformation as mainstream.

The Rense article appeared to be a semi veiled critique directed at Camelot with intent but to me it exemplifies any source of information including Rense. Within even the disinformation and misinformation I learn something about the social programming that is taking place and make speculation of what it is that is going on. Disinformation, misinformation, and information is just that to put you in formation, to line you up with the propaganda that they wish to place in all areas of media, there is no clean source of news. Discernment is in order whatever the source. We do not have to all agree, but this my light shines brighter, and my heart says, and my intuition, I'm dealing with this dimension, my vibration is higher pissing contests get trying at times. We are all on here for learning, teaching, and sharing. I know many who I respect both say their heart and intuition says 180 degree opposite, at this time about certain issues. Discussion is valuable, particularly with another viewpoint.

In my view the brain and critical thinking is being demonized by new age and dismissing a valuable tool for wisdom and growth, the brain, which is very useful for TPW. Dowsing is useless without stepping away from emotion and tug of heart feeling and stepping into a realm that is not emotionally tied to the outcome. Intuition in my view works the same way, and intuition to me works at the speed of thought melding wisdom of the mind with wisdom of the heart. It is a process I am still working on and my views have changed with new input as change is a necessity for growth.

What I really appreciate about Avalon is the people here. This is a great forum, visit some others and experience their censorship, and attacks that make our issues here lightweight by comparison. Issues are a way of learning. I do not or have ever expected Bill and Kerry to be involved in the forum. Perhaps it is for the best in many ways that they are not so everyone feels comfortable saying what it is they wish to say, and they have provided emails to contact them.
Their focus and start was Camelot, which seems enough to handle. It would be difficult for them to vet all of the interviewees and I am sure over time their views have changed as they receive more input. So I can fully see why they would put on the disclaimer about what is put on Camelot. I am grateful for Avalon and the challenges from other views.

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:30 AM   #9
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

If it was meant as a 'smear' article on 'our' Project Camelot, I think they have achieved nothing, but the opposite. It directed people who had no knowledge of 'our' existence towards PC & PA, which is a positive thing. If that is actually the case, is easy to find out. Just look at the number of 'hits' PC normally has, & if that number went considerably up, since Rense posted the article.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:58 AM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
If it was meant as a 'smear' article on 'our' Project Camelot, I think they have achieved nothing, but the opposite. It directed people who had no knowledge of 'our' existence towards PC & PA, which is a positive thing.
Absolutely agree with that thought - as I had it myself earlier.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:46 AM   #11
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

The closer to the truth, the heavier the hand that falls to discredit. Good for you Bill and Kerry to have the wear-with-all to weather yet another storm. This is happening every where and to everyone. We are ALL feeling this in one form or another. Even in our personal lives. Look around you Avalon, the hand that divides is less guided. The purpose is to keep us in the confines of duality, to quell the extreme brilliance of our spiritual growth, of our becoming our own spiritual masters, of our ability to truly know ourselves! Keep your eyes open, this show is just getting started!

Peace of mind found through the HEART,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:56 AM   #12
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Desertion within the ranks Bill, its probably going to increase with severity. It appears that many are taking up a concept and worshiping its ideals and perspectives. Some are indeed jealous about others stature and experiences. I have found your contribution towards consciousness evolution to be magnificent!!

I thank Kerry and yourself for your tireless efforts.

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #13
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo Bill, It's about time you told us how you feel about all the attacks that have come lately and for defending Kerry like one of the knights of the round table. Camelot forever
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:03 AM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Having people throw turds at you is part of becoming famous. Show me one person that is famous and has not had disinformation printed about them. There are not any. I can understand where Bill is coming from with his feelings on these matters. I get it, once upon a time in another career I became semi famous in that particular industry as well. Television interviews and all. I had some people who I never met who wanted to shake my hand and others who I never met who wanted to **** in my mourning coffee. Behind every childish attack there is a jealous soul. Jealousy is a form of fear and I only have pitty for those that do not know how to let go of it and grow up.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:48 AM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
...Project Camelot And The US Army
By Seasoned Observers of the Scene
8-27-9…
Karen,

I don’t understand what you’re saying here. How is “seasoned” a clue?

Quote:

Project Camelot was a genuine US Army project in 1964. Wikipedia gives a reasonably accurate, short description:

"Project Camelot was a social science research project of the United States Army in 1964. The goal of the project was to assess the causes of violent social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent its own overthrow."
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

If you can't hit this one out of the ball park, you had better hang it up.
The Wikipedia article explains that the Army’s “Project Camelot” in the 60’s had to do with the prevention of a violent overthrow of the government because of social unrest.

So I don’t understand you keying in to the word “violence” as indicating that the Rense article is a hit piece on Bill and Kerry.

Why do you have “If you can’t hit this one out of the ball park, you had better hang it up” in red? To me, the authors are saying if you can’t prevent the overthrow of the government, you’re hopeless.

I won't go through the rest of the article in this post.

I'll wait for your reply to these questions.

Last edited by Seashore; 08-29-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Correct punctuation
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 AM   #16
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

This is my first post on Project Avalon. In fact it is my first post on any forum of this nature. So, be gentle with me.

I have folowed PC and PA for several months now. I find the information provided as very informative. I guess the thing I like is that the information is provided in its rawness for us to decide from our heart it's validity or not. The rawness of its presentation in many ways adds to its Authenticity.

There have been a lot of distractions recently in PA that seem to be getting many of the posts to focus on attacking the presenters of the information rather than focussing on the information that has been presented.

Whilst we have been given a lot of information to allow us to draw our own conclusions I believe there is a lot we still need to learn. These distractions have no benifit what so ever to the knowledge being presented as we are smart enough or can descern from the heart what to believe or not. If we only just take a moment. Even a Quantum Pause moment to focus on what we should be focusing on.

1. What is happening and will happen to the Earth and the People on it?
2. What can we do to best walk the right path for us and the earth?
3. What is the right path?
4. What can we do prepare ourselves if things turn to custard so that we can be "Rocks" for those less informed or willing to listen.

All the answers to these questions can come from within. If we rely solely on external sources for the answers we will surely be slaves to those sources.

Simply, take a moment to focus on what really matters and seek the answers from within. then seek the knowledge that you need externally to fill in the gaps.

There, I've said what's been on my mind but feel it is important for us all to focus on the "Real" issues.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:41 AM   #17
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
Wow and very intresting debate regarding the dirt thrown at the good guys at PC. Bill & Kerry are the few who put their feelings and lives in the frontline with no rewards of wealth. Please give these to brave people your support and properganda rubbish from outside sources can just be ignored. The saying "Sticks & stones will brack my bones but names will never hurt me!!
Your doing a great job Bill & Kerry.

Peace & Freedom
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi lindabaker,

I'm with Trancoso on this one.

The article is mentioning about the possibility of a Project Camelot (1964) type of thing happening now, it was using the military Project Camelot merely as a reference.

It in no way mentioned directly the Project Camelot site, Bill nor Kerry, it spoke of ALL types of sites (and radio stations) that deal with the same target audience, which incidentally you could include the very site where the article was published.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
What other Project Camelot is there, in our present time? C'mon, now.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #19
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

If anything, this thread is a school example of a conversation between genuinly descent people. Nice, innit?!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #20
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Karen, I don’t understand what you’re saying here. How is “seasoned” a clue?
Seasoned
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ned#post164603

Violence
What happened at Zurich? The vaccine question escalated to where the people on stage feared there would be an outbreak of violence. Then what happened?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi lindabaker,

I'm with Trancoso on this one.

The article is mentioning about the possibility of a Project Camelot (1964) type of thing happening now, it was using the military Project Camelot merely as a reference.

It in no way mentioned directly the Project Camelot site, Bill nor Kerry, it spoke of ALL types of sites (and radio stations) that deal with the same target audience, which incidentally you could include the very site where the article was published.

Best regards,

Steve
Perhaps then you have not been paying attention to same events, recordings and websites that I have. Did you follow the aftermath of Zurich?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:49 AM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Seasoned
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ned#post164603

Violence
What happened at Zurich? The vaccine question escalated to where the people on stage feared there would be an outbreak of violence. Then what happened?
This Happened
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15708

Why?
Fear of violence at future events. No answer on beefing up security.

And right on down the list.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Seashore; 08-29-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Removed to avoid redundancy
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #24
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

see above post
Old 08-29-2009, 09:59 AM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Among the key giveaways of such operations and operators is their 'overnight' sudden appearance and full-blown 'presence'. First, the slick, well-funded website appears followed by the inevitable internet radio 'truth' program...of which there are countless hundreds now. Sometimes 'conferences' and seminars are organized usually staffed with the same old familiar information (and disinformation) merchants.
Now if this is not the history of Bill and Kerry's Project Camelot, I don't know what is.