Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you notice number sequences?
11:11 31 34.44%
3:33 2 2.22%
1:11 2 2.22%
All of the above and more? 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #51
stiffsock
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11

I see 11:11 all the time. All the time.

I had a guy carpooling with me a few days a week. To and from work as well as a couple of other trips considering we are of like minds.

I would make him pale over with an uneasy giggle almost every other time he rode with me because I would point at the clock at 11:11. I wouldn't be watching for it or anything, I would just look down and see 11:11. I would point and look at him.

I think he started watching me to see if I watched for the change over between 11:10 and 11:11.

Now he doesn't ride with me as much anymore.

stiffsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #52
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I remember this. Do you happen to remember seeing the rooms merge together?
Cool! No, I dont remember seeing that. But there were some other smaller "weird things" happening.

Anyways. Cool to hear about your experience!
Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:26 PM   #53
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

I see all of the figures. But i put that down to myself doing nuberology and sacred geometry.

Like colours numbers also attract energy. If anyone is interested i could do numerology on them.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:48 AM   #54
killuminati
Avalon Senior Member

In the past I would always see 11:11, 12:12, and 5:55. My birthday is also 12/12 if that means anything. However, every day this past week I've been seeing 7:47. I tried googling it to see if I could find anything out, but I didn't have any luck. If I weren't seeing it everyday, I would simply right it off. And who knows, maybe I should anyway. But has anybody else here been seeing this too, or possibly know anything that 747 may represent (besides the jumbo jet)?
killuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:52 AM   #55
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Heya, AMA-GI,

I'll take you up on your offer! Numerology me! PM me is this is cool with you and I'll send you my complete name if needed, OK?

Peace..OE
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:05 AM   #56
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

numerology me

christopher adam parson
12/28/1976
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:13 AM   #57
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe 1 is much the same as an i in that it represents a single person. This is rather obvious with the i. Notice how English people say how one refers to one as a person. In numerology 1 represents the self.
So if 11 is two people standing(being) together and : is like the opposite or complimentry. so 11:11 could be two people looking in a mirror, ie take a look in or at yourselves or another dimension.
If the 11 represented a man and a women, therefore mankind it could mean a crossover of some sort.
Often when I get a syncronicity I take the thought that I was having at that exact moment and appliy it to that syncronicity with the first thought that comes into my head about it. It must always be the first thought.Otherwise you start trying to apply logic and reason etc... instead of 'feeling'.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:02 AM   #58
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

I do not notice the above but notice others:
0:00
23:23
21:21

I like my 24h clock
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #59
truthlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
Heya, conjuredUp!

I've been listening to what people have been relating about these numbers for years... but, lately, for the past 6 months, it seems like almost every time I look at the clock (in my bedroom, on the stove, on the computer) I see these numbers. Could these numbers be a 'trigger' for something? That's what it feels like to me... like I'm supposed to remember something... weird.. 12:12 is another combination that keeps popping up too..

Love to you!
i get alot of 1212 and 212s not to mention 311 and 911 everytime i turn around, the 4s mean angels are watching i think, great stuff love this forum.
love truthers
Old 09-15-2008, 11:21 PM   #60
Banned

3:07-3:08

That minute, at times, has seemed to last a lifetime for me.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:29 AM   #61
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 11:11

Wow!
Am I going crazy or what? I happen to unconsciously look at the clock, at 11:11 11:22 11:33 11:44 11:55!!!!
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #62
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

hi there, i had to smile when i saw the results of your poll. Great idea though, would love to know what the number means.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:28 AM   #63
AyanOne

Yes indeed. This sequence has arisen for me over my whole life. Lately an emphasis more in the 33 and 333.

I had found this recently in looking at David Wilcock's material.

PROGRAMMED EVOLUTION

The One Creator, or Universal Logos, set up 22 basic experiences, or archetypes, that all people on any planet will go through in the course of their evolution. Each Galactic Logos gets to custom-tweak its own interpretation of these 22 phases of evolution, adding its own ‘personality’ to the equation.

There are seven archetypes of mind, seven of body, seven of spirit and another single one that exists outside the rest, known as the "Fool". The entire 22 archetypes have been called the "Hero’s Journey," and the ‘Fool’ is the so-called ‘Beautiful Dreamer’ who begins the hero’s quest for enlightenment in a relative state of ignorance, but with his or her eyes aglow with the promises of what can be:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=404&Itemid=70

...and keep in mind that our Beloved Sun has two key cycles each 11 years = 22.

As well friends, a book I recall from a few years back that might be of some value.

11:11 Inside the Doorway by: Solara
ISBN:1878246-05-4 (Canada)
Old 09-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #64
Keoki

To me, seeing these synchronistic numbers reminds me that I am right where I'm supposed to be. It's a simple reminder to stay calm, stay centered, and to focus on harmony! We create our reality. More and more our thoughts are becoming manifest. And it will keep happening at an ever increasing rate...Peace Ya'll !
Old 09-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #65
arcora
Banned

Wow.

This morning, I was here in my office doing some research and my 1 1/2 year old daughter came in. She loves Barney and asked me to turn it on for her.

We let her watch it through an on-demand feature our cable company provides.

I turned on the TV and switched to the on-demand channel. I got this message.

Error:1111

Service is currently unavailable. Please contact your provider immediately.

But the story goes on....

I had seen, in passing, a couple of references to 11:11 here on this board and didn't know what it was. I used the search function (quickly) to find posts about it but nothing came up. I didn't think much about it and moved on.

Then, later this morning I had to mow the lawn. I like mowing the lawn because it's relaxing and meditative. There I was mowing and meditating (contacting my provider?) and I had one of the most profound and significant revelations of my life.

I returned to my office and noticed the message was still on my TV. I opened this forum and this thread (which I had searched for this morning but couldn't find) was the first one I saw.

I clicked the link above which explains the 11:11 phenomenom and suddenly it all made sense.

Again, all I can say is wow.

Last edited by arcora; 09-17-2008 at 05:18 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #66
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I love how none of us knows each other but we all look at the clock at the same time (provided we are in the same time zone) as everyone else we are currently vibing with.

I found this C2C interview on youtube.... seems like a wonderful idea and it is something I do regularly. Whenever I notice 11:11 or any other sequence I churn up my heart chakra and say, "LOVE LOVE LOVE" out into the cosmos.

Thanks, guys.
I am no longer the freak I once thought I was. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #67
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Whenever I notice 11:11 or any other sequence I churn up my heart chakra and say, "LOVE LOVE LOVE" out into the cosmos.
I love this. And I find comfort in the fact that so many people are experiencing this number thing as well; makes it even more exciting ~ a connecting mechanism, perhaps?
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:12 PM   #68
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

2 nights ago I woke up from another bizzare dream. Think I had a couple weird dreams with fear in them 3 nights in a row. Anyway when I woke up I thought to myself I should get up and check the time to see if its all the same numbers. It took me about 40 sec to find my phone in the dark and when I pressed it it jumped straight from 4:44 to 4:45am.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #69
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I've been seeing every repeating number ...especially 11:11... over the last few months. In every concievable weird place as well. Licence plates, gas prices, reciepts.

Someone asked me for the time awhile back and I looked at a hand clock and told them....ehh....it's ....ten after ten. A second later realizing what I just saw. .........10:10. It wa creepin me out there for awile because it would happen sometimes 3 times a day.

It's slowed down a bit now and the 11's are still predominant... even 1:11.

The star people are coming together....

Things are speeding up.

And everyone's just where they're supposed to be.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Namaste.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11:11