Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #26
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
Hi folks its me again!
Hello Bill and Kerry!!

Just been flicking through the posts and giving some thought to a possible 'middle ground solution' ....how about including these options so EVERYONE is happy...

1. paypal/visa area for people who are happy to make the standard payment

2. option for bigger/ no ceiling payment from those who have the money and want to invest in this site and contribute to the 'bigger cause'?

3. option to sign up for a 'points' system for people who cant justify a cash payment of any sorts? eg...some point/rewards can be achieved by logging in and participating in certain numbers of posts? extra rewards for helping out/moderating etc.....once a certain number of points are achieved those people can have full access to all the site?

4. A 'visitor' only option where people can view a selection of posts ( but NOT access the private forum posts/interaction with the Interview whistlblowers) . Only a certain amount of visits per day....and if curious visitors are keen enough to know more and get involved, there is the 'paid members zone' with full access to everything!!

If this would be possible to implement, i believe this could cover ALL the previous issues discussed...

what do ya think? could this be a feasable solution?

BRILLIANT !!!

I say yes yo ALL. .........bt add ...Pay Pal / Visa/ MC

Frank Conde.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #27
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

If you need a translator i can help you with Spanish if there something to be made let me know .
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #28
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

Kerry, Bill,

It's pretty normal when you attract so much people, there will be some... how can I put it... you don't like very much or they don't like you. Angry people, malcontents... This one above, Temporary, is a good example, not a friendly voice. Fortunately there are so many other grateful voices to compensate. How many have thanked you here already?

You cannot deny there has been build an complete industry around new age, 2012,... A lot of people make tons of money on it. Some in a bad way, taking advantage of the weakness of 'customers'. Some customers get disappointed, maybe angry after a while. But not all 'money-makers' are so bad. Who wouldn't like to make a living out of a hobby (in your case: a quest for truth)? Sometimes it is merely out of necessity... As long as you don't exploit people, there is nothing wrong with it, or is there?

After novelty wears off, the number of active members will drop surely. Let's say to some 1000 members. When you get $5 each per month (or $30/12), multiplied by 1000... Ok, there is nice income. Something between $2500 and $5000, to be split in 2. Calculated with 1500 paying members, it 's between $3750 and $7500. Maybe it seems a lot to some. But you have to live from it, you put a lot of effort (your whole lifes?) into the project(s), and these projects also bring their costs to be paid.
So, is it exaggerated? No it's not. Is it well deserved? Surely it is.

If you attract 1,835 members in just a few days, it must mean, you have found a gap, you for fill a need. People were waiting for what you're doing now.
Are you sincere, or are you just selling something you don't believe in, just because it sells well? If one still needs to ask this question, he/she would better wash his/her ears out, or his eyes for that matter. It's so obvious you both are very sincere. You're also very cautious not to force opinions onto people. You have your heart in the right place. You're doing ok.

So, don’t let yourselves be touched by any bad remarks. Continue to be what you are, and do what you do. It’s much appreciated. Thanks.

Stefaan
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #29
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry & Bill,

I'm happy to send a donation, however I would greatly prefer an address to send a money order to. Do you guys have some way to collect by mail? An intermediary source of some kind?
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #30
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

Try this address, it was on the contact us page of the main Project Avalon site.

http://www.projectavalon.net/contact.htm

PROJECT AVALON
638 Lindero Canyon Road
Suite 277
Oak Park
CA 91377-5457, USA

Cheers

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #31
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I still think that all areas should be open to everyone. Weather they contribute a payment or not.

Like i said before, I would gladly pay 30$ to keep the site on the web but only as long as eveyone can see all areas. If everyone means what they say, then this should not be a problem with anyone.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #32
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Fair statements. A request made a day or two ago to Bill & Kerry was a simple request. Do those with insider information or indeed whistleblowers need to contribute to the running of this site? For they too have, over the years given much to inform joe public. Time, money, intimidation, threats, harassment and physical harm have been endured, and still they step forward bravely to disclose hidden data. A response would be appreciated, just for the record. Thankyou.

THE WATCHER
Any response from Bill or Kerry would be appreciated by us, thankyou
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #33
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There should be a REGULAR suscripton button, a PREMIUN "eyes only" pay suscription button , there should be a button for all of the HEROES (one each),
in case I want to donate funds to them directly, oh and maybe a button with an option to pay people TO LEAVE !.

It is only stinking money...For ALL there is to Know, think about it.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:35 AM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

I am also broke at this time as I have other obligations but I will not put anyone down. I will hae money soon and Iwill contribute what ever I can

I take turns and this month it was David Icke's and as always my kids turn.

It takes money to run these sites and I appreciate so much of what it being said that I did donate by purchasing cds off the site.

So please just keep the negativity out of the forum and donate if you can and when you can

I want this site to continue don't you? If they didn't help us with this information, where would it come from? certainly not our government.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #35
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

you can count on me to help when I can. I dont think money is much good after 9/30/08 is it?

Project cmelot got me started and I will never for get it. Neither will my family

I am locked in my room 20/24 now.

love all of you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:00 AM   #36
Norval
Banned

I have to agree with those that say and ask that the site, ALL THE SITE remain open for anyone to read with out cost. Those of us that are researchers, and not just rehashes of other peoples research, have had a cost outlay of our own. It is my hope that what I contribute here will be, and remain, available for anyone to read with out cost to them.

You can count on mine and three other subscriptions if it means the site will remain open for all to read. And, yes I will even toss in enough for you to get yourselves a couple of drinks on your next flight to where ever for your next interview. After some of this stuff is learned, I know I have needed a drink , ,, or two.

Let us know what you decide to do, and when. Best of hope to yah.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the same boat as some of you, thanks to our government and our economy I have closed my business and am very close to going bankrupt. My house is for sale at rock bottom price and if it doesn't sell within the next two months my credit cards will be maxed out and I will be broke. But, I can always find enough to donate to this site because I believe in Bill and Kerry and what they are doing and their honesty. I think some of the people they have interviewed in Project Camelot are so intelligent that they are actually bordering on insanity, if that makes any sense, but I take it all in and make up my own mind on things. I know the negativity of some will never hurt all the positive here in this site. I think the negative ones need more music in their lives, for music is the international language. Peace, love, and rock n roll.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 09-15-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:03 AM   #38
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

Quote:

Any response even if its sorry we are too busy to respond!!!

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #39
fil
Avalon Senior Member

No time to read all the responses, swear there weren't so many when I left the computer a few hours ago...

I just joined today, and would be seriously disappointed if this became a pay site. Like many others, I have a limited budget...

Would like to suggest a grandfather clause. Give serious Project Camelot followers a chance to join Avalon, and then start to charge new members.

If this is not feasible I'd like to encourage those who have a little to spare to go ahead and contribute. A little here, a little there, and among the thousands and tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of members, there will be enough to maintain the project.

When and if my situation changes, you can bet your sweet bippy, I'll be among the contributors.

Stay crunchy.

- fil
fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are a lot of questions here,
that are still "pending"
lifting up a link, that has potential !!!

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-16-2008 at 08:40 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #41
THE REAL JOHN DOE

Much Respect.

Keep The Fire Burning.

Peace From Dublin.

J.D.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #42
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Those of us that can could send a little more $ , I feel it is not wise to close the site to those less fortunate. I know that operation cost with the prices going up and a crumbling economy is not easy. But I am sure that with this project avalon phenomena, ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be open. No worries mate !!! The opportunities come ah knocking !!!
Love and peace to all
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #43
Liberty

How funny! There is one in every crowd. Consider the source and let it go
Old 09-18-2008, 02:52 AM   #44
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry. But I am deadly poor. I want to contribute. Do you guys accept Donatons with Money Orders? I'm Canadian so sending you canadian cash through the mail would be pointless ( I used to buy rare japanese CD's via a friend in japan i would send her cash).

But yeah I can't tell you guys how happy I was to see my name on the pledge list!!! my name is Robert Lennox (look it up!!)
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:54 AM   #45
Shellie
Banned

I don't have a buck, but I do have a ton of time and I tend to pour my heart and soul into everything.

I can do administrative work or transcripts. But my passion is research!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:57 AM   #46
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
I don't have a buck, but I do have a ton of time and I tend to pour my heart and soul into everything.

I can do administrative work or transcripts. But my passion is research!
You have an awesome atitude !
Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 PM   #47
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

I thank Project Camelot for the work they are doing and it has really helped in my research.

I don't think it would be fair to close the doors to people who cannot spare any money. My own cost of living is on the rise and i can only just afford my own bills.

I know these sites cost money to run and I am thankful to those that can afford to donate to Bill and Kerry, but I'm sorry to say that if it became a a premium service I would no longer be a member here. I just don't agree with charging people for information.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:55 AM   #48
robbi3113

Thanks for all you two do!
I followed your Work on Serpo before you let it go and followed you to Camelot, and now on to the third.
Thank you both for all the time and effort that you put into all you do to get info out there.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #49
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks.

You must realise that not everyone has a credit card!
Please make sure there is a provision for those of us who have no such facilities.

Thanks,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:34 AM   #50
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I love being a round table member.
I always felt it important to stand for what I believe in and this helps...

Namaste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote