Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Telekinesis

Anyone have any experience with it, also along with strategies and visualization techniques? I think this could be an interesting discussion.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
cavemandd
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Telekinesis

Yes.

I'm still teaching myself but i'm noticing new things. In fact, this advice could be useless to you or very good, why? - Because I'm basing this on precognitive dreams. I had a bunch of dreams when I was younger that I watched come true.. among at least 3 of them, I was doing some powerful telekinesis, like making objects float.

One 2 occasions I was using my hand...well that is.. I could feel the energy in it...BUT.. there was a time where I think I didn't use my hand... but either way.. when I was using my hand... I'm not sure what purpose at actualy served, if only to strengthen the connection. I was not sending blasts of energy with my hand... or pushing/pulling... that would be a terrible waste of energy to push something with an energy blast.. why wouldn't you just push it with your hand? It wouldn't impress many people though.

Ok so i'll get to the point... each time... I was fully aware of the object... I was feeling it as if it were part of my body... so instead of affecting it with a blast of energy... I could just move it casually as you could move your hand casually.. and when you think of it, your hand is a bunch of atoms... it is light..and in this matter plane it has some weight to it... so thats pretty impressive.. You might think well oh..thats my body.. thats different, but how different is it really?

I got an interesting email the other day about telekinesis, and it kept emphasing the importance of imagination and breaking down limitations in your perception.. it might take gradual effort to convince the stubborn ego.

But back to feeling it... I would stare at the object and just think that I want to feel it, be aware of it.. I could feel like an electricity sort of..all in it, around it etc.. I'd describe it as... you take off your foot.. put it on the other side of the room..and you can still feel it... I didn't feel anything going on in between myself and the object per say... So I felt it... and from there I recall in the dreams I told the object to "crystalize"... I didn't even think about it, i just let my subconscious do the calculations.. in my limited experience.. thinking about it too hard just disrupts a clear line of thought / intention... when it happens..you don't know the advanced calculations that were involved.. so you can assume your subconscious does know, so anything overly analytical.. I wouldn't give it much of a thought.. just DO IT.. just believe you can do it, and DO IT.. and practise 30 minutes a day.. 5 times a week if you can.. I recommend meditating before you do, but mix it up to see what works best..

Ok.. so besides making it crystalize... I increase its frequency.. because I can feel it like I can feel my body (in these dreams)... and with my body.. i do this thing..hard to describe..but i excite my energy and make it vibrate higher.. I do this to the object...

so the process... look at the object... just FEEL it.. crystalize (the point of crystalization.. to give it a perfect pattern...maybe specify to crystalize it for communication within itself or to you.. or whatever, I think the origin of this is from this book about ancient atlantis i've just finished reading now.) Look.. FEEL.. CRYSTALIZE... INCREASE FREQUENCY... then move as if you were moving your finger.

Again, this doesn't compare to my astral journeys... I can still affect things there but i dont FEEEL it.. which I think is crucial for the optimal use of energy.. If you can move a 160 - 200 pound body, you can move a 1 pound object. Thats my reasoning.. and more then that.. believe that weight..gravity etc.. isn't even a factor.

Again, and the importance of imagination.. i think if we create our reality, I think it really defines how we evolve. Just like in tai chi / qi gong, at first they say to imagine the flow of chi.. in time you will feel it more... when you start meditating.. you imagine chakras.. then you start to feel them more and more.. I think its the same with telekinesis... your energy will sort itself and figure out how to do it, just like learning an instrument.. you can feel the neural pathways being formed in your brain and all sorts of crazy stuff. You just have to stay consistant I think, just like practising an instrument.. and make sure you're in the right mindset when you do it, so you don't un-intentionally throw up all these walls of doubt.

Well good luck dude. If I'm right about these precognitive dreams, i'll have a pretty good grasp of it. Let me know how it goes.

Honestly.. ask yourself why you want to do it, so you get serious about it, so doing it daily won't be a chore.. i don't think you can succeed if its a chore.. you gotta be enthusiastic for the best results I think.
cavemandd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:37 AM   #3
cavemandd
Avalon Senior Member

Why is it that it seems like my posts tend to shut people up? haha, I dont know.

oh well.
cavemandd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:59 AM   #4
David
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about Telekinesis but this is good for meditation and creating your psychic work room. Practice, Practice, Practice and you will see positive results.

Crystal countdown

Do your med where you are in your protective circle

When you are ready

Close your eyes

In your minds eye see a set of stone spiral steps going down

As you approach these steps

You see the top step has a number 7 that’s red

Step on it

With each step you then say “each step takes me into the deepest psychic level”

The steps are as follows:

7 red

6 orange

5 yellow

4 green

3 blue

2 indigo

1 purple

Take your time and focus on each step in a relaxed manner

At the bottom of the steps you look forward and can see down a long hall

Off to the right there is a well and past that off to the right threes an office

To the left there's a path to a garden

You are going to the well first to cleanse

Stand at the well and say:

I am now in alpha and I am giving myself a complete cleansing

See yourself in white light

See yourself a gray like film covering your white light

Then like slipping out of the gray film you remove the film and throw it like a dirty towel into the well. you are now fresh and clean

Walk to the office on the right

This is your psychic workroom

Arrange it to suit your needs

See a desk a window a small stage to the far right

And a small movable screen propped against the wall

Get this arranged and soon after you feel its set up then prepare to go back up the hall to the steps take your time

When you are ready to leave and start back up the steps as you go up each step you say”I am now returning to my regular state of being, refreshed”

Then the steps are:

1 purple

2 indigo

3 blue

4 green

5 yellow

6 orange

7 red

After you reach the top step and are finished see yourself in your protective circle and white light and dim the light down

Say my circle is dismissed but never broken

Relax then come out of it then go about business as usual.

Last edited by David; 11-12-2008 at 03:02 AM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

When I was younger I did some experimenting with moderate success. Don't remember where I got the instructions, but Here's what I did.

Take a small piece of paper 3 to 4 inches square, and fold it from corner to corner, then open it back up. Fold it again from the other corner to corner so that you've folded an X pattern. When you unfold it you have a kind of shallow pyramid.

Balance the center of the X on a sharp point and then try to spin it with your mind. The sharper the point the easier it is to spin. I used a needle in a cork, sharp point up.

So the point is you now have a perfectly balanced object that will spin very easily. So easily, that if you just breathe on it you could set it spinning. I found a clear glass bowl that I covered it with to keep my breath from affecting it.

It's really pretty simple, but writing it out makes it sound complicated.

So I finally got to where I could spin it pretty easy, but then when I tried to stop it and make it spin the other way - that was much harder for some reason.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:33 AM   #6
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GregorArturo

Yes, I know of students practicing telekenises.

And yes there is a Grand School that teaches how you can train the mind to do amazing things.

If you would like to see go to this link.
www.ramtha.com
Pull up any of the disks and you can view real people doing the remarkable

enjoy

ISIS

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Anyone have any experience with it, also along with strategies and visualization techniques? I think this could be an interesting discussion.
I've had excelent results with the tutorials and videos available on
PsiPog

The psi wheel exercise is reportedly doable by people who never practiced before. That certainly was my experience. I've done it myself. Then I brought it to two friends who never did it before either and together we got it spinning so fast we thought it'd fly off.

My personal experience is that getting results is easy.. Gaining control is hard. I've practiced it for a period of six months. During that time the force of motion grew. But I never did manage to get control over the wheel the way I wanted.. There even was a time when it would just consistently do the opposite of what I was trying to do. There was a time when it'd start spinning if I just looked at it. I went through the whole range of personal attitudes towards the thing and eventually just lost interest.

Maybe I should pick it up again.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
telekinesis