Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:26 AM   #51
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

It is a fact that are destructive way of life will get us all killed sooner or later, we need very little help to do this. However let us not forget the millions of people who die every year from war, hunger, crime,and death related to illneses that can be cured yet they are left to die, such as aids in africa.So when we talk about doom and gloom, what else do we want, are these deaths not real enough. Year after year after year, yet for many this is not the doom and gloom they recognized. Folks this is reality happening everyday since before you where born. Is up to us to change this reality of doom and gloom otherwise after we are long gone from this 3D world the doom and gloom will continue , people in the future will still make futuristic predictions of the end of days. Are we blind, maybe just sleeping, or is this the victory of the RPTB to keep us looking to the future instead of living in the NOW... We all want a better tomorrow, let us make it better today.
A vision of a million people joining together to solved the problems of the world, my hope for my children is that I will instill in them the heart of courage
to make a difference in the lives of those victimize by the RPTB. Run to the hills or stand up and fight, fight like Mandela, fight like Ghandi, fight with your heart.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 AM   #52
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Can I please be one of the first to go? That is all I want now. This world is silly and stupid and I don't want another thing to do with it.

That sounds pathetic, but that is how I honestly feel at the moment. I don't care to gather supplies to try to survive any longer. Just take me now... whatever.

I am not growing in a positive direction, obviously, I am ready to go.

I'm with you, take me now..the sooner I leave this corrupted controlled piece of landfill the better. I think i'm just gunna set my alarm at 4 a.m for fema so they don't have to wake me. LOL
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #53
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphor|a View Post
I'm with you, take me now..the sooner I leave this corrupted controlled piece of landfill the better. I think i'm just gunna set my alarm at 4 a.m for fema so they don't have to wake me. LOL
The phrase, stop the world I wanna get off, springs too mind.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #54
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: 2 Billion to Die

Hi Bleep!,

I enjoyed your post.

Perhaps the title of this thread should be "More than 2 Billion WILL die... eventually".

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
More than 2 Billion WILL die: (Maybe not in the next 12 months on this planet - if you are only counting humans)

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39236

Enjoy life here and now. You will most likely "die" at some point.

Actually, most of us are dying right now (changing form, is another way of saying this) -- ever since we arrived here.

Suffering is another matter. Worrying about war and disease is one more form of needless suffering.

Let's help to reduce the suffering and help to increase Enjoyment of life here and now.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #55
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Steve my sentiments exactly, the question is not when are we going to die , instead when are we going to learn how to live to enjoy our lives, the quality of our lives on a day to day basis. Make your life worthwhile, Love like if it was your last moment on earth. Life is precious value it while you still can. Probability of physical death in your lifetime 100%, probability of spiritual death not possisble unless you so choose. Live my friends, celebrate life improve the quality of your life.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #56
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
That's a good point and it will hold us all good for the future, what I'm trying to get across is the fact that however much love and free will-thing we have these terrible things are going to happen and not all of us are going to survive and it will happen, OK the guy in the video is at least six months out with his predictions.
No it isn't a FACT that these things are going to happen. At all.

Lets get a little perspective here. Oh and some proof as well for these predictions, for a change.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #57
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Beauwalton you could be right. The media in the U.S. continues to send out messages to enrage voters. They say that if Obama wins the election attempts will be made on his life and if he loses there will be riots in the streets. Seems to me like the media is manipulating a cause for racial conflict. This could result in the loss of life in the millions just in the U.S.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #58
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Beauwalton you could be right. The media in the U.S. continues to send out messages to enrage voters. They say that if Obama wins the election attempts will be made on his life and if he loses there will be riots in the streets. Seems to me like the media is manipulating a cause for racial conflict.
Alternatively they could be just speaking the truth.

First black president? Of course attempts will be made on his life. There are enough sicko's out there.

He fails to win the election? Of course there could be unhappy people and possible riots.

Helloooooo?

Human nature, generally, is ****. All I see there is the media reporting real possibilities, rather than trying to enrage the public and cause conflict.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #59
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Alternatively they could be just speaking the truth.

First black president? Of course attempts will be made on his life. There are enough sicko's out there.

He fails to win the election? Of course there could be unhappy people and possible riots.

Helloooooo?

Human nature, generally, is ****. All I see there is the media reporting real possibilities, rather than trying to enrage the public and cause conflict.
This is standard for any and all presidents. They all have received death threats, the reason for the development of the Secret Service. But never before have we seen as much publicity as with this election...like with these two knuckleheads arrested, as they should be, with no credible threat. It does not deserve the attention it's getting. So why does it get it?
Old 10-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #60
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Because he will be first black President and obviously this is a big deal.

I don't pretend to know about American politics or American culture but I'd be unsurprised to learn that there are a lot of black people hoping he gets in, and no doubt an angry minority screaming "rigged!" if he doesn't.

And of course if he does get in then racists will not like that will they?

I think its safe to assume that the press' fears are based in realistic possibilities, maybe even probabilities.

Obama don't forget, if elected, is rewriting history. Stuff like that always accentuates a situation.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #61
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

In other words I fear he may be in more danger than your average President/candidate.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #62
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Joe, seems to me you have a pretty good handle on American Politics.
I would think things are the same no matter where in the democratic world you live.
I guess I'm looking at this from the big picture. For most of my life I have seen many black leaders in our world, many femal leaders also. I just wish more people could see it also.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:44 PM   #63
vega
Avalon Senior Member

The presenter in this video is sold on the fact that whatever is written in the Bible is written in stone and is bound to happen.

This is not written in the Koran, It is not written in the Gita, There is also no mention of this in the Chinese sacred writings nor the Japanese Shinto scriptures or the Vedic quartet.

So what is this all about?

Moreover, like some mentioned earlier, this guy is way past his sell by date.

Vega
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:11 PM   #64
motov
Avalon Senior Member

dont trust a messenger with a ugly red tie...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #65
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Joe, one last thing. I live in a multi-cultural neighborhood. Every African-American I have spoken with are concerned with the fact that Obama is Muslim. They will not vote for him because of this, and his contacts with other radical Muslims. They are not concerned with the color of his skin because the fact, they feel, is that he is half white. It's his association with these radical muslims. His neighbor living next door to him is Lewis Farakan. They also fear his association of 20 years to Rev. Wright. These truths the media will not broadcast...why?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #66
Banned

Quote:
Joe, one last thing. I live in a multi-cultural neighborhood. Every African-American I have spoken with are concerned with the fact that Obama is Muslim. They will not vote for him because of this, and his contacts with other radical Muslims. They are not concerned with the color of his skin because the fact, they feel, is that he is half white. It's his association with these radical muslims. His neighbor living next door to him is Lewis Farakan. They also fear his association of 20 years to Rev. Wright. These truths the media will not broadcast...why?
Hey Topper I got something for you on the Obama story, it has been reported but by the tabloids!
Obama caught in gay murder scandal

I don't know how reliable this is, check it out, hot stuff!
Old 10-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #67
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey I didn't know Obama is Muslim. You can times the danger he is in by 10 then. i wonder what the middle east would make of his Presidency also?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #68
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

For that to happen the muslim building over the temple mount would have to be distroyed and a temple built. Not likely to happen with in 12 months, even if the dome of the rock were gone now it would take more than 12 months to build a temple.... so use logic and thnk.... The future is not a rock that we climb no matter what, the future is like a cloud that may or may not give us rain.

Be at Peace all is as it should be.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:18 PM   #69
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Beauwalton, very interesting, how much of that do I believe? Can't say. It's wild. I had a suspicion from the first time I saw the Rev. Wright that he was gay. When you put them together, the look is kind of confirming. Now this does not mean that Obama can not be a very good president of these United States, But if all the allegations about him are even half true, is this the guy you want running things for you? And in effect, the whole world? Like I said, it's wild. Thanks for the insight.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Beauwalton, very interesting, how much of that do I believe? Can't say. It's wild. I had a suspicion from the first time I saw the Rev. Wright that he was gay. When you put them together, the look is kind of confirming. Now this does not mean that Obama can not be a very good president of these United States, But if all the allegations about him are even half true, is this the guy you want running things for you? And in effect, the whole world? Like I said, it's wild. Thanks for the insight.
Only the tabloids where running with it, haven' heard anything else for a while! All hush hush.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #71
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Are you really not informed over there in the US?
Yesterday extremists were captured who were planning to kill Obama.
Obama is not a muslim.
Obama is not electable. Instead of been born in Hawai (or was it Indonesia?), he's born in Kenia. When he is elected, a procedure will be started to keep him out of office.
This was in our papers, not tabloids (europe).
True or false.

Indeed billions will die
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:16 PM   #72
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Joe, in today's N.Y. Post there is an article about Obama & the Arabs.
It says "Obama Inshallah! Obama Allah willing!" these slogans were scribbled on walls in Gaza. Also, Obama's Islamic roots have won him a place in the hearts of many Arabs.
This is by columnist, Mohamed Al-Menshawi of Al-Jazeera. Also, Aala al-Bayoumi who writes, Had it not been for Obama, Arabs would not even bother to follow the U.S. Presidential race.

Last edited by Topper; 10-28-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #73
MusicLover

I didn't watch the video to this but I wanted to comment anyways as it seems like an interesting thread.
I would be happy if 2 billion people died.Even if I was one of them.
Look at the planet and what our motives and greed have done.I think MOST humans are sick people and it would be a blessing to motherearth to cure her sickness.If it was my decision...I would say wipe out the population of earth.
From killing in the name of religion to slavery to war.....it is our civilization and is our deplorable history.I say let the cleansing begin!!!
If I die then oh well...its as natural as takin a pee.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #74
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

All I can say from scanning the alarmist tone in this thread - it's no wonder people are leaving this forum.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #75
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
All I can say from scanning the alarmist tone in this thread - it's no wonder people are leaving this forum.
Just presuming that you are right... (For a moment about the leaving, and that is a bold claim that only can be confirmed by someone who sees the stats generated by the log files....)

What do you think is going to happen OUTSIDE of all them radiant zones M StClair is talking about?

And I personally think, that 2 billion isn't the total number under the line... It is going to be closer to 6 Billion. Afterall, the official bill board states :

Thy shallt not be more then 500,000,000
Thy shallt not be a virus on Earth.

You do the rest of the calculus.. Now for some this may be new, and alarmist, for others outrageous that someone could plan and even execute such murderous conspiracy... For others this is old info, and they are waiting for new info, or the clue that the disease or the war to get these numbers realized have been initiated, so we can drop our old life of pretending to be company slaves like a hot potato, and see whether we can handle this situation and even survive while working towards a better future...
And if there is a shift in consciousness, or an entry in a new dimension, or whatever good news there might be published here as additional information.. THAT is a PLUS.

Edit -> I don't think that the people that will try to survive in the radiant zones are PLANNED to survive for that total number of survivors, so there you got an EXTRA problem.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-29-2008 at 01:20 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote