Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default A little helping hand!

For those who have trouble trying to focus their mind on creating or imagining/visualisation try this.

1.Shut your eyes.

2.Remember a specific moment in your life you can remember very well. This could be a holiday, wedding, party, whatever you choose, Make it a good memory though.

3. See that, as if you are there again, Were there flowers, a park, seaside etc, smell the air, do you smell the sea, the flowers, smell your surroundings, Just remember and if you cannot remember the smells, look around you and see whats around! imagine the smell if you cannot remember it. BE THERE.

4. Was it sunny, hot, cold, raining, Feel the tingle on your skin of the sun as if you are there again. What does the rain feel like on your skin, smell the dampness, feel the breeze. See IT.

The key to this is BE THERE again in your mind.

This will increase on your astral senses when done often.

Some people find imagining in meditation hard. This WILL with persistence overcome this obsticle and increase your co creating power on a huge scale.

Enjoy!
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: A little helping hand!

When I was traveling I found a beautiful spot on a tiny island called Gili Trawangan in Indonesia.
I found a tree that I could sit on in the shade and spent a few hours there each day just chilling out, while I was doing this I studied every detail of the place, I knew that in the future when ever I wanted to I could come back, even though it was 11 years ago I still remember it perfectly

This is a picture from the island and very similar to the one I have in my mind.

Most people are blind to what is right in front of their faces. Go and sit on some grass and look at it, it's so much more than just thin green stuff, next time your on a beach pick up a hand full of sand and study that, if you haven't done so before you will be amazed.

Next time your in a beautiful place just sit quietly and study it, then it's yours forever
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

I remember as a kid being totally fascinated with a cauliflower. Amazing piece of work, take a look in fact so many fruits and vegetables are masterpieces of nature. The skin of an avocado, inside of a tomato, so many things we see daily and just take for granted.
peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A little helping hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Next time your in a beautiful place just sit quietly and study it, then it's yours forever
GooD Tip...
Let me add to it with what I do or have been doing for years:

But first another relevant story.
I participated in meditation before and after Tai Chi in Utrecht years ago.
During that meditation at one day, he led us to our inner "I".. Wich gave me a perception of a big dark peaceful environment with nothing in it but me. I could have stayed aware in there forever since it was so peaceful.

ok, back to your posting.

When I see something beautiful new like a tree, a lake, a flower, a field of grass...
I memorize the image and work it into an perfect environment I have been creating in my mind in that "spot" in myself that they helped me find.. It contains the cleanest air, the greenest grass, a perfect old tree with lots of leaves and lots of shade, a lake with beautiful clean water... And everytime I want some time with myself, or to think about something or just to be, I project my awareness into that environment, stretch out in the grass, look at the tree, dip into the lake or just enjoy the environment...

Nice picture by the way.. :-)
Maybe on the other side of the lake.. ;-)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #5
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Very nice pic swanny.

When some of you are done with your own memories on this exercise, try using swanny's picture and other pics you find.

For Swanny's picture try this....
Feel the sand on your bare feet, feel it inbetween your toes, feel the warmth of the sand from the sun, smell the sea air, is their a faint breeze, can you smell in this breeze the old wood that overshadows the picture, touch the wood, feel the heat and dryness from the sun and its age, feel the cracks as you run your fingers down the tree, the lumps and cracks that have split from age and the sun, see a fly land on the tree, hear it, see it, watch it, watch it fly off, hear the bizzing of the wings, listen to the sea lapping against the shore, walk over to the shore, let the sea just touch your toes, feel its warmth, walk into the sea, feal the water touch your sides, feel the current move you....

You get the point,,,,,use all these details and more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
When I was traveling I found a beautiful spot on a tiny island called Gili Trawangan in Indonesia.
I found a tree that I could sit on in the shade and spent a few hours there each day just chilling out, while I was doing this I studied every detail of the place, I knew that in the future when ever I wanted to I could come back, even though it was 11 years ago I still remember it perfectly

This is a picture from the island and very similar to the one I have in my mind.

Most people are blind to what is right in front of their faces. Go and sit on some grass and look at it, it's so much more than just thin green stuff, next time your on a beach pick up a hand full of sand and study that, if you haven't done so before you will be amazed.

AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote