Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Fractal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anybody knows what is this???

This is my first post and first I would like to thanks for project camelot for the courage off publishing all this information.
For the first time the world we live in started making sense to me.
I'm a brazilian student and yet i haven't finished my college
I consider myself a scientist. Recently I've immersed myself in the WIngmakers material, seeking to know more about the truth of our universe.
Now, about the photos.

It was 14/11/2009 night, i was sleeping and i had this dream.
All I could see was this wormhole like, blue and white portal, pulling me in.
Within it i had a strange feeling, hard to describe it. Its like when I quantum pause (wich I dont do often due to the lack of privacy of my life), but stronger, a feeling of a great power, like the so called unconditional love.
The dream lasted a few minutes, im not sure if this is realy something or if its just my mind, but i havent felt the same feeling again so far.

So, i was sleeping and my cellphone rings, who the hell is calling 5:30 AM!!!
(actualy 4:30, -3GMT, we have this "summer time" in Brazil for the purpose of saving eletrical energy).
It was my eleven year old young sister, talking about some strange photos. She was in a school trip, in a moving bus, here in São Paulo state country, and decided to take some pictures of the stars and the full moon with a digital camera.
She couldn't see anything diferent until she saw the photo at the camera.
The windows of the bus were open and there were no lights outside the bus except for the moon and stars itself. I suspect its just artifacts of the camera but the coincidence with the dream just caught my attention.
Next morning she sent me this. (Perhaps the white line is the moon, but what about the other small objects? I don't think stars could generete these images. Anyone knows what is going on???)

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-25-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Fractal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anybody knows what is this???

Fascinating! Huge!!! Congratulations on your first post, Welcome. Interesting pics. I have no idea what they may be though. Im sure someone will have some answers for you though. Also an interesting dream.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

fascinating indeed welcome, I can imagine your sisters excitement
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Linda Moulton-Howe has a number of reports on similar looking phenomena on earthfiles.com. The latest is here:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

If the camera is taking a long exposure (as you would expect in the dark), you may be seeing the track of a very fast moving object. So far, no one has stepped forward with a good explanation as to what is causing these displays, but reports of similar curvy tracks are widespread.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Olá Fractal,

Seja bem vindo ao forum.

As fotos podiam ser apenas illuminação da rua. Você diz que foram tiradas num ônibus em movimento, no escuro (olhando para a lua e as estrelas).
Com o balanço do ônibus e o reflexo (do flash?) na janela, também podiam contribuir para os resultados mostrados.

Vejo nada para sugerir que sejam 'wormholes'.

Um abraço,

Steve

P.S. Por favor se poder, reduzir o tamanho das imagens para facilitar a visualização.

[QUOTE=Fractal;191011]This is my first post and first I would like to thanks for project camelot for the courage off publishing all this information.
For the first time the world we live in started making sense to me.
I'm a brazilian student and yet i haven't finished my college
I consider myself a scientist. Recently I've immersed myself in the WIngmakers material, seeking to know more about the truth of our universe.
Now, about the photos.

It was 14/11/2009 night, i was sleeping and i had this dream.
All I could see was this wormhole like, blue and white portal, pulling me in.
Within it i had a strange feeling, hard to describe it. Its like when I quantum pause (wich I dont do often due to the lack of privacy of my life), but stronger, a feeling of a great power, like the so called unconditional love.
The dream lasted a few minutes, im not sure if this is realy something or if its just my mind, but i havent felt the same feeling again so far.

So, i was sleeping and my cellphone rings, who the hell is calling 5:30 AM!!!
(actualy 4:30, -3GMT, we have this "summer time" in Brazil for the purpose of saving eletrical energy).
It was my eleven year old young sister, talking about some strange photos. She was in a school trip, in a moving bus, here in São Paulo state country, and decided to take some pictures of the stars and the full moon with a digital camera.
She couldn't see anything diferent until she saw the photo at the camera.
The windows of the bus were open and there were no lights outside the bus except for the moon and stars itself. I suspect its just artifacts of the camera but the coincidence with the dream just caught my attention.
Next morning she sent me this. (Perhaps the white line is the moon, but what about the other small objects? I don't think stars could generete these images. Anyone knows what is going on???)
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
fascinating indeed welcome, I can imagine your sisters excitement
Fractal,

A warm welcome from me, also. This is a wonderful board (as is Alien Bluestar... I gave up on ATS. Too many mean skeptics there).

One word of warning: Be careful if you visit the Avelon Lounge. There's some real strange people there who will get you drunk on run and coke and... Well,
if you are from Brazil you can teach them some new tricks and handle just about anything.

I have an Irish film maker friend who visited San Palo and fell in love with the city. Me, I can't leave the country. I'm on some special federal "list" like I'm a terrorist or something. I was shocked when they turned me away at the Canadian boarder. America is becoming a fasist dictatorship. Damn Nazis!
I better close before I get too fired up.

Take care and again, be careful around The Lounge

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
I gave up on ATS. Too many mean skeptics there).

Me too! Totally agree. I think they are government debunkers posing as truthseekers.

Hi Fractal. Very interesting photos..
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, very interesting pics!! Cool experience!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #9
Curlybird
Avalon Senior Member

Very cool picture, Fractal. It reminds me of some of the pictures and videos taken of a UFO sighting in 2008, I believe, in Texas. The video camera was on a tripod and the object was moving about looking somewhat like it was trying to spell something in a language we do not know. I can see why your little sister was excited.

Curlybird
Curlybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 AM   #10
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Anybody knows what is this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlybird View Post
Very cool picture, Fractal. It reminds me of some of the pictures and videos taken of a UFO sighting in 2008, I believe, in Texas. The video camera was on a tripod and the object was moving about looking somewhat like it was trying to spell something in a language we do not know. I can see why your little sister was excited.

Curlybird

Where is it?? I must have missed something here????
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Fractal,

Great pics and experience, the pics need resizing, too big.

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote