Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't Be Afraid to Move On [Branch Topic]

Christos- I have only glanced at that website, not read it- years ago I met Val and that was quite interesting to say the least I didn't think he was *from here*. I will have a look- I did want to buy the Matrix books but they are so $$$
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #27
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
From Noel Huntley:

Let us consider the duality, evil/receivers of evil. There is no single pole, evil, on its own. It can only be created with an opposite such as receivers of evil (victims).

Remember, the two poles, if they come together, disappear and are replaced by higher-dimensional unity. (In particle physics the particle and antiparticle when they come together form a unity no longer detectable in 3D.) This doesn't mean evil and receivers come together to form unity---though they could mindwise---but that this duality (evil/receivers) is an external reflection of the same duality within the individual's internal world of consciousness (mind, spirit, etc.). When the internal condition is balanced, the external negative behaviour disappears---is no longer part of the person's reality.

Good stuff, gratitude for sharing Eleni.

I agree this is really the key to solving the puzzle. Move to the higher level of consciousness where all life is seen as part of the same One and that is when the eye becomes single and the 'opposer' loses it's power.

Resist no evil Jesus said.

When you resist, fight back, pick dualistic sides, you create an equal and opposite reaction and will continue to be a victim rather than a co-creator. You'll continue to be playing the game based on the illusions of the game and creating a reality that is a struggle.

Resist nothing.

Shine your light brightly like a sun, Be-cause it is who you and I AM.

Suns of God.

Let there be no shadows in our own consciousness or in our world for the darkness to hide. The world remains dark through deception. If the people knew better they would do better. What we are here to do is to shine our light and Be.

All is well.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-29-2009 at 10:44 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #28
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus was right, Chakras.
To resist evil is swimming upstream.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #29
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Excellent point Bushy, we cannot hide from the dark or negative forces as this in itself is expressing fear.

My main issue with the so called new age movement is that ONLY being in love and light is creating a dangerous duality where you begin to deny the existance of the dark and negative forces and thus increasing or manifesting their powers further.

Understanding the roll of the dark side/negative side is of upmost importance as you will have greater respect and knowledge of its roll in this 3D reality we live in. this will also give us greater understanding of how by radiating love and light vibration and allow us to fully appreciate the power it has in this world we live in.

Sure we should always be radiating love and light but at the same time be in balance of knowing/respecting the dark side, but by rejecting these negative forces puts you in a state of denial and a sitting duck to these forces as you have created love and light vibration without any solid foundation.

So if you believe you are in a highest state of love and light and find yourself unable to be around someone who is negative and dark then something is not right, its my belief you are truely powerfull when these forces do not make you feel in fear or uneasy. Your state of love and light will always be above any form of dark and negative forces and by standing in the face of these forces and remaining in this state means you have truely empowered both good and dark forces.

Just my thoughts

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #30
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That's what Hayes says;

The Anunnaki-dominated New Age "pseudo-Ascension" spiritual movement (most of it inspired by the "Templar Melchizedek" false ascension teachings of Anunnaki's Thoth, pre-Emerald Covenant Enoch, "Archangel Michael & Friends," "Jehovah," "Maitreya," "Lord Melchizedek and spiritual hierarchy", the Urantia etc...) inherently promotes a fear-based paradigm of "Light, Love and Pretend Away the Darkness (everything is all right)" dogma.

The Illuminati races within the infrastructure of the covertly metaphysically motivated Illuminati World Management Team, who serve as Fallen Angelic puppets, are being "played on" and manipulated by fear of personal survival and a desire for acquisition of power to prevent pain and create personal pleasure.

These are the same motivations behind the actions of the "spiritual" peoples of traditional New Age affiliation, who think worshiping an ancient book, or surrendering personal power to an external "God,"
ET," "Angel" or "Channel" is the ultimate expression of spiritual development and will "make everything all right."

Fear, the "Pleasure-Pain Principle" and Disinformation are the common control elements by which the Illuminati and Humans become easily misled into surrendering their power to something outside of themselves.

One this "outside source" has your power, compliance with the approval of that source becomes, implicitly, the only way to feel empowered.

(Voyagers II – Page 400)
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:55 AM   #31
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

All realities are created from the state of the consciousness, globally and individually. If you believe these non-sens "expert", who confused magnetic shift and physical shift, looking in the past as if we were locked into a non evolutive circle, you might get what you believe in.

What matters are not the facts, but the perception of the reality, this is what shapes the future.

If your consciousness and the consciousness of your surrounding is made of fear, end of the world scenario and confusion, the Universal Laws will draw you a reality according to what you throw out into the consciousness realm.

Our focus is what might change the course of destiny, it all depends on us.

Stare into darkness and you will bring back something from there with you.

Stare into the heavens and you will surround yourself with a consciousness that will draw a reality above your dreams.

It all depend on the state of your consciousness, where do you feed it?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:56 AM   #32
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Excellent point Bushy, we cannot hide from the dark or negative forces as this in itself is expressing fear.

My main issue with the so called new age movement is that ONLY being in love and light is creating a dangerous duality where you begin to deny the existance of the dark and negative forces and thus increasing or manifesting their powers further.

Understanding the roll of the dark side/negative side is of upmost importance as you will have greater respect and knowledge of its roll in this 3D reality we live in. this will also give us greater understanding of how by radiating love and light vibration and allow us to fully appreciate the power it has in this world we live in.

Sure we should always be radiating love and light but at the same time be in balance of knowing/respecting the dark side, but by rejecting these negative forces puts you in a state of denial and a sitting duck to these forces as you have created love and light vibration without any solid foundation.

So if you believe you are in a highest state of love and light and find yourself unable to be around someone who is negative and dark then something is not right, its my belief you are truely powerfull when these forces do not make you feel in fear or uneasy. Your state of love and light will always be above any form of dark and negative forces and by standing in the face of these forces and remaining in this state means you have truely empowered both good and dark forces.

Just my thoughts

Namaste
Yes,Barcarolle, I agree. But as 14Chakras said,"When you resist...You'll be playing the game based on the illusions of the game and create a reality that is a struggle." This evil and dark we're talking about is not real in light of it being an illusion in this play. The dangers in this field seem real, but there is not evil in Source. Love is all. But we've got this free will zone here and can attach to whatever aspects suit our own reality.It's all part of creating our world.
Just my thoughts.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Old 10-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #33
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Just my thoughts

Namaste
Indeed, if you keep your focus and consciousness into "Love and light" as you call it, the darkness will not only go away, you are actually going away from it by elevating your inner frequencies, in other words, you are phasing out from a realm of oppression into a realm of freedom. You transform the very space surrounding you. Prayers do not only cast away evilness, but also produce a heavenly space of high creative energy flowing from the heart of creation where evilness does not exist.

The strength of your focus (thought/faith in the process) is the magnitude of the miracle (transformation). The intention (emotive charge) is the frequency at which this manifestation is vibrating, thus determine in what realm this manifestation will exist.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-30-2009, 01:26 AM   #34
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The Way is the way of balance.

We all have different talents and different perspectives.

We're not all capable of looking at the darkness and still being able to maintain a sane and reasonable outlook. But MORE IMPORTANTLY, we're not all meant to do that either. We each have something different to offer, another piece of the puzzle.

I do not believe Jesus was saying "ignore evil and pretend it does not exist", simply, don't resist it.

While at the same time: Shine your light on it.

Meaning, it is ideal to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Know what the dark forces are doing, know what they have planned, expose them, shine the light on the darkness. But do so with no attachments. Let the infinite work through you and all will be well. Nothing outside of you is responsible for your own state of consciousness, only you are.

So don't give your power away by letting outer events and negative things draw you downward.

If you can maintain a high vibration, a truthful outlook and resist no evil while being wise as serpents and knowing about the darkness, then do so and shine your light brightly on it. This will help others see through the deceptions and come up higher into the truth that will set them free.

However, the great majority who get into the conspiracy stuff too much fall into the trap of fear, anger, lower emotions and they do not connect to the light, they fall into the darkness. How many of them present real solutions? Not too many. The light is reality, the darkness is temporary illusion.

Balance the father aspect with the mother aspect of the divine within you and you are free.

Balance the 'light with the darkness' - be half good and evil and you are where you are today.. stuck in the matrix, and to one degree or another, stuck in victim consciousness as we all are until we take up our rightful roles as co-creators with the infinite.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-30-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:44 AM   #35
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

When one is aware of how consciousness shapes reality by the Universal Laws, the rest is about choice. You choose where you feed your soul. You know what is involved in, you know the effect and repercussion around, above and below.

That is freewill, that is self responsibility. As long as one remains unconscious how evolution by consciousness proceed, there is no real freedom, there is no real self responsibility. There is only one way to get on your feet, it is by awakening to this process.

There are many people here on Avalon who works hard to bring the beauty of our world to our attention. They understood what the people need the most at this pivotal moment in the human evolution.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-30-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #36
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Steven - again you miss my whole point

Artificial application of love and light has no foundation, you mentioned this:

Stare into the heavens and you will surround yourself with a consciousness that will draw a reality above your dreams.

My point is you can only reach a high state of consciousness with only true knowledge and understanding of the whole picture and you cannot achieve any foundation by denying any aspects of both sides. Everything serves a purpose, because you choose not to entertain certain forces is completely different to hiding from them.

We need to be in observer mode, and how you link knowledge and respecting forces with staring staggers me, that language in itself shows fear.

We OBSERVE and learn, then discern and be empowered not stare, maybe another choice of words is needed Steven, but that comment exactly expressed my point of the new age movement. However you wish to focus and intend your energy's without any foundation you are easy pickings for these forces.

Eleni - I have completed all aspects of the Anna Hayes bio program and its a fantastic .... However the most important part of her message is the role of the metatron.
I am a great fan of Anna Hayes but she mentions nothing bad will happen till 2012 as she claims the star gates or portals open 2012-2017, she does not look at the illuminati agenda from the inside but only as an observer. she does not know the current plans of the illuminati therefore her information on the future is misleading,we as a population will not be given a chance to reach these portal openings unless we completely change this reality.

Bushy - this isn't a game i know it may appear to some that this is nothing to worry about and its all fun, the "evil" or dark forces represents our shadow self and its roll is vitally important to understand, to respect and learn from. So if you feel these negative forces don't exist and they are an illusion then you are simply denying this reality and creating a fragile bubble for any one to pop at anytime.

Strength is in true knowledge, solid foundations and knowing your true self not by existing in an artificial new age world owned by the dark forces using your energy without you even knowing.

Namaste

Last edited by Barcarolle; 10-30-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:52 AM   #37
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

You choose where you feed your soul. .

That is freewill, that is self responsibility.

Yes, well said,Steven. And we choose what we allow to feed on our souls.
These negative forces seem to be ravenous!

Love and All,
BC
Old 10-30-2009, 02:01 AM   #38
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Steven - again you miss my whole point

Artificial application of love and light has no foundation, you mentioned this:

My point is you can only reach a high state of consciousness with true knowledge and understanding of the whole picture and you cannot achieve any foundation by denying any aspects of both sides. Everything serves a purpose, because you choose not to entertain certain forces is completely different to hiding from them.

We need to be in observer mode, and how you link knowledge and respecting forces with staring staggers me, that language in itself shows fear.

We OBSERVE and learn, then discern and be empowered not stare, maybe another choice of words is needed Steven, but that comment exactly expressed my point of the new age movement. However you wish to focus and intend your energy's without any foundation you are easy pickings for these forces.

Eleni - I have completed all aspects of the Anna Hayes bio program and its a fantastic .... However the most important part of her message is the role of the metatron.
I am a great fan of Anna Hayes but she mentions nothing bad will happen till 2012 as she claims the star gates or portals open 2012-2017, she obviously doesn't realize that the illuminati agenda from the inside but only as an observer. she does not know the current plans of the illuminati therefore her information on the future is misleading,we as a population will not be given a chance to reach these portal openings unless we completely change this reality.

Bushy - this isn't a game i know it may appear to some that this is nothing to worry about and its all fun, the "evil" or dark forces represents our shadow self and its roll is vitally important to understand, to respect and learn from. So if you feel these negative forces don't exist and they are an illusion then you are simply denying this reality and creating a fragile bubble for any one to pop at anytime.

Strength is in true knowledge, solid foundations and knowing your true self not by existing in an artificial new age world owned by the dark forces using your energy without you even knowing.

Namaste
Barcarolle,
No, I don't mean to imply it's a game, as in fun and games. Shall I call it a dream? It is serious and dangerous stuff here in this reality and our conduct in it is crucial. I think of the Hopi Elders saying to us about pushing out into the river and the problems for those clinging to the shore. I meant that ULTIMATELy there is no evil. And we are about raising the vibration to a place where there is no darkness. The dark forces are against this,obviously. I see what you mean, better, though. It brings up the point of our over-souls/us coming here to learn what we need to learn.If it was totally a cruise, we'd spend the entire time sitting back eating grapes on our cushions...But a decision to stay in the love vibration is not denying anything.

Love Always,
BC

Last edited by bushycat; 10-30-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:25 AM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
There are many people here on Avalon who works hard to bring the beauty of our world to our attention.
And these people are hugely appreciated

In addition there is lots of great information, including interviews from the namesakes, that may or may not shed light on the big picture situation. This is also MASSIVELY helpful.

In fact, I believe there is cosmic law that the dark forces must give hints about what they are planning and doing and if enough people figure it out (through being conscious and aware and connected to their own still small voice inside), then they literally can't pull them off.

It is literally saving the world by exposing the dark forces.

To pretend they don't exist will not get you out of this schoolroom.

Same goes with pretending darkness in our selves doesn't exist. Whatever you are unconscious about will attract to you just as much as whatever you are conscious about.

So shine the light on the darkness wherever it is, and we're all in for a much better experience!
Old 10-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #40
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to Ammit and Stargazer's supply of wood, I think I'll put another log on the fire..............
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #41
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...My point is you can only reach a high state of consciousness with only true knowledge and understanding of the whole picture and you cannot achieve any foundation by denying any aspects of both sides. Everything serves a purpose, because you choose not to entertain certain forces is completely different to hiding from them...
I was not commenting on your ideas, but actually putting my thoughts into play. I agree with you up to the point where you find a purpose to "evilness" into creation. Their is no purpose for evilness into creation. This is an old Asian belief on which I do not concur.

The foundation of "evil" is devolution. Everything in Creation is evolving, transforming, even Creation (God) itself is transforming itself. The force or spirit who oppose this natural creative energy is what we call "evil". It tries to stop evolution and make it turn downward.

The Creation itself is well made and has adapt to this force by making itself learning from these experiences. But evilness has no necessity, was not conceived by Creation but the freewill aspect of Creation allowed it to exist. It will cease to exist when its time to be transformed will come. In the meantime, some like you see this presence as genuine and natural part of the whole. This is fine with me, but I do not share this point of view because of my own experiences.

I am not saying to ignore its presence, I never said that. But my role here is to remind people of their choice. There is a danger to stare into the abyss especially when you are bombarded with facts that it is actually your future. It is convincing for some people. My role is to balance that state which always comes back on topic with a reminder of how Universal Laws of consciousness works to shape future.

In other words, the future is not shaped, it is dynamic, it all depends with what type of food you feed your soul with. Remember, I was also referring to the Patrick Geryl's ideas.

I am agree in the saying, "what you resist, persist". That is why I come and say "ignore abyss, focus on your bliss". Abyss is there, you know it and we all know it, but it is also there because we focus on it, never forget this.

I do not pretend to ignore darkness presence nor want to send this message, if it is what you conclude after reading my posts, then or I have badly express myself, or you have not catch my intention carried in the words...

When I was living in Sulawesi Indonesia, I was working for human rights. Oppression was really near and concrete at my door. I was very involved into martial arts and was fighting the wrong way... I was 21 at that time, feeding my soul with Che Gue Vara, Frederick Nietzsche and Tolstoi. One day, a woman came to visit me and she told me the famous sentence mother Theresa once said: "Don't invite me to walk against war, but invite me to walk for peace and I will come". Today, I grasp the meaning of what she understood with great joy. This is the same message I awkwardly tried to transmit here.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-30-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #42
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The age of Kali Yuga or "age of vice", is the last of the four stages that the world goes through as part of the cycle of yugas described in the Indian scriptures and it is coming to an end. The Kali Yuga is traditionally thought to last 432,000 years.

Kali Yuga is a period in the history of mankind when the dark forces of nature start playing an aggressive role. An almost complete breakdown of the values in the society is a sign of the rampant lawlessness spread all over. Everyone is to fend for himself as even our own betray the trust.

The story we had read in our childhood about a wolf wanting to devour a lamb had many precarious reasons for no excuse on the part of the lamb was relevant. The wolf went on to the extent of saying that, "if you have not sullied the water, your mother might have and even if she did not her mother might have". He just wanted to devour the lamb no matter what. Hence the world is filled with victims.

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far removed as possible from God. Hinduism often symbolically represents morality (dharma) as a bull. In Satya Yuga, the first stage of development, the bull has four legs, but in each age morality is reduced by one quarter. By the age of Kali, morality is reduced to only a quarter of that of the golden age, so that the bull of Dharma has only one leg.

However, in just a few years, 2012 is the beginning of the golden age (Satya Yuga) when the solar system and this earth is blasted and re-energized with the full force of spiritual energy. Satya Yuga is the age of Truth, when mankind is governed by gods, and every manifestation or work is close to the purest ideal and mankind will allow intrinsic goodness to rule supreme. It is sometimes referred to as the "Golden Age." The average lifespan in the satya yuga is 100,000 years. The Dharma bull, which symbolises morality, stood on all four legs during this period. Later in the Treta Yuga it would become three, and two in the later Dvapara Yuga. Currently, in the immoral age of Kali, it stands on one leg.

So perhaps you can now understand why I have faith and hope that this world will continue along with humankind.