Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Superimposed Parallel Universes

Perhaps we have been trying to figure things out...and trying to get our acts together for billions of years...and all we have to show for it is violence, corruption, and confusion! Perhaps we will spend billions of years in the future trying to figure things out...and trying to get our acts together. Don't hold your breath.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 08:27 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #27
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the simple truth is:

As long as we search for truth outside of ourself, we will never find it.

When we surrender our own darkness, we will find the truth resides inside of us, and it is not a belief, is a state of Being in Oneness with the universal mind, the Christ mind, of all that IS.

Overcome the ego and BE truth.

Or, maintain the ego and go on for however many more millions of years on the eternal 'search' for truth outside of oneself...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe in the Divinity Within Humanity...Seeing Christ in All Persons...Christ in You the Hope of Glory...etc...but once we go inside and get everything figured out...then what do we do? Won't that be kind of boring? We always seem to be on the verge of finding 'The Answer' but we never seem to quite get there. I predict that if we survive...one billion years from now...we will still face problems and perplexities. If I'm wrong...I'll just say that we're on an alternate timeline in a superimposed parallel universe!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #29
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

That's another illusion, that life is boring once you don't have this awesome ego to keep you unconscious and trapped in being a slave but not knowing it for eternity.

Oh no, so boring! What will I do, like one day maybe I'll create a planet ok? Maybe I'll travel to the other side of the galaxy and multiply myself out a 1000 times and send different versions of myself into 1000 different planets where I can learn new stuff and experience new ways of being. Boring? Boring is life in front of a computer, getting older, learning. Dying. Going to the astral between embodiments. Living out another complete illusion there. Being reborn on earth, forgetting everything. Doing whatever the world tells me to do for another life. Dying. Doing it all again forever. That's boring. It's unconscious. It's slavery. You are a co-creator not a slave. But we have all accepted that we are slaves. And hence we are slaves co-creating a crappy experience because we're totally unconscious to how we're being used by dark forces to keep us at low vibrations, keep our collective consciousness in the ego / highly moronic zones. And voila, endless suffering. Boredom times infinity after a while.

It's just like a cow saying, wow, life would be so boring if I became a human. Life is so much better for me here eating, puking, eating my puke, getting eaten.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-15-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
It is all true.
And none of it is.

But I do enjoy reading/watching it, anyhow.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
I agree. I try to treat all of this as science fiction. It's a terrific mental/spiritual exercise. Part of it may be true...but I haven't figured out which part.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #31
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

It will have to begin with yourself

to be the change you want to see

It matters not if the world does not agree

you are not from the world

neither are they

only visiting passing through

the faces and the commotion

Dont get to caught up about changing the world

change yourself til what you want to be

for life is a fantasy of facts and fiction

facts are educational and good for you

fiction is entertainment and bad for you

if you mistake it for facts

life is a balancing act between good and bad

upon a Cobweb of appearances

which Mind spawns and superimposes on Reality

Only the Black Widow can safely tread the world

we will have to watch our steps

so as not to get tangled up in make believe

or we can for a while if we want

there is a time for everything

the winds of change are coming

to lift deceits and the spider away

and the castles of air are dispersing

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-16-2009 at 04:52 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:25 AM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

waitinginthewings...we are all sort of thrashing about in this sea of confusion. Most of us either give up or keep thrashing and splashing...but very few of us are able to move beyond the confusion. My guess is that most of the people who really and truly do this...are either in highly structured and controlled environments where they can't breath a word to the general public...OR the odd commoner who truly sees the light...probably goes insane (or equivalent). Perhaps B&K should interview people in mental institutions! I'm half-joking and half-serious. The real truth may not be completely bad...but it may be so foreign to our normal everyday lives...that it may be very difficult to live in both worlds...simultaneously.

Is our Solar System and the Sirius Solar System really descriptive of the Parallel Universes which I am referring to in this thread? As above...so below? I just thought of the subject of this thread...out of the blue. I'm not even sure why I made it a thread. Could a wide variety of human civilizations on other planets be descriptive of 'Future Humans' 'Time Travel' and 'Alternate Timelines'? Could some of this information be presented to some of us...holographically? Could extrapolation and possible scenarios be presented in holographic form with the aid of Akashic Records and Grey UltraSuperDuperComputers?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-15-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:49 AM   #33
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
When we surrender our own darkness, we will find the truth resides inside of us

Overcome the ego and BE truth.
Finally someone in avalon gets it, excellent post 14 so many are too closed minded to even allow these quotes to be heard.

chasing outside what is understood from with in

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Shouldn't we search for truth...BOTH internally and externally? Should a recognition of the Divinity Within Humanity delude some of us into thinking we are God? When we figure everything out...we may experience the Eureka Phenomenon...and realize we have nothing figured out.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #35
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I have no problem with that delusion ortho. Sits well with me. In the meantime, acting "as if" would solve many problems.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:04 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the God Concept directly related to Theocracy, Aristocracy, Authority, Rule, Tyranny, Persecution, etc? When one thinks or says 'I Am God'...is that not utterly arrogant and delusional? Is the God Concept really a Draconian Concept? I'm leaning heavily toward 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. But I have absolutely no problem with 'Seeing Christ in All Persons', 'The Divinity Within Humanity', and 'Namaste'. These are subtle distinctions...with HUGE implications and ramifications. Did the Dracs invent God to enslave humanity? I'm beginning to think so.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #37
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Um - To me ortho, the Christ within is the same as saying 'The God Within" You have to keep things simple with me ortho, and speak slowly!!!! Im not into convoluted discussions. All lifeforms possess this 'presence' within to a greater or lessor degree. What you may think of as dark entities are weak in that they seek power "over" others and have never 'realized' that true power is over themselves, there lower instincts, habits and addictions. God is the Beauty, Wonder and Intelligence of the Lifeforce itself. It was never 'invented' it always "Is"
True 'authority' is that authority "within" where every emotion, thought, attitude is considered carefully before being expressed. We are guided in God-like qualities when we are ready and willing to evolve out of this 3D personality madness. This is not about being "taken over". This is a release and understanding of our True Selves without the distortions of our personalities cut off from the guiding principals of Spirit.

Cheers

Carmen

Last edited by Carmen; 11-16-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:15 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Carmen. I like that.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:17 AM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

From my perspective:

It's not about ego. Our egos are not God. Our egos are the separate self that we have allowed to take over our consciousness and turn it into unconsciousness, and this ego identity has co-created an experience of lack and suffering.

It is about connecting to our own Divine Flame within and realizing we are More than the thinker. We are the Namaste in our heart. It's not about elevating egos to the level of God, that is Anti-Christ.

It is about "letting this mind Be in you that also was in Christ Jesus", the Universal Christ mind, Christ consciousness.

How can you do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these you can do? You can't! Neither could the separate person that Jesus was.

Did he not say: I am not the doer, for it is the Father within me that doeth the work.

With man it is not possible. But with God all things are possible.

Not my will but thine be done is the Way and it means: my own higher Will BE done, because I and my Father Mother are One.

It's simply a matter of letting the Father Mother within be the doer. Your own Divine Self, sleeping beauty, must awaken and take dominion. Full consciousness Now. Are you ready for something More?

P.S. Carmen said it swell

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-16-2009 at 06:30 AM.