Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:40 AM   #51
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You must read Bill Ryan's open letter on Project Camelot site

I think that the PTB identified Burisch as a skilled natural con man and recruited him. They then gave him a story to become the character in and he method acted his whole way through it. To this day Dan Burisch probably has no way of knowing which parts of his information where true and which where false. He ran out of story line and was not creative enough to keep making it up.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:16 AM   #52
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I think that the PTB identified Burisch as a skilled natural con man and recruited him. They then gave him a story to become the character in and he method acted his whole way through it. To this day Dan Burisch probably has no way of knowing which parts of his information where true and which where false. He ran out of story line and was not creative enough to keep making it up.
I don't think the PTB needed to recruit him.

Burisch has been around before Project Camelot. I think Burisch is capable of creating his own delusional character without the help of PTB. I think the powers to be are probably laughing on the sidelines, and realizing they don't need to waste their time worrying one bit about people like him.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.html
" The 'Eagle' has crash-landed. It's just my opinion, but the name-changing, secret-spilling, tall-tale-telling UFO 'whistleblower' known as Dan Crain or Dan Burisch or the biologist-formerly-known-as-J-Rod's lab partner is a complete goofball. He is a manipulative, egocentric, phony-baloney goofball. You can quote me. " --George Knapp, investigative journalist. UFO Magazine (2004, vol.19, No.4) article exposing Dan Burisch's story as a hoax.

Last edited by KathyT; 08-30-2009 at 03:24 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 AM   #53
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Rense = complete joke.

That's all I will say.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
No I did not mean anything about Rense. I doubt he followed the events, so he can't read the fingerprints all over the piece. I'm talking about who wrote it and I think from all the other signs this is just the beginning steps of a concerted campaign to take down Camelot.

Here's a perfect example of how outsiders to the event cannot be relied upon to give an accurate analysis.

...Several of our members do and for sure Bill Ryan who knows far more of the history of the proceeding events knows who wrote it.
This quote from "Bill Ryan's thread" on Page 16, Post #389 is regarding this Rense piece:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Is it possible that Rense thought the article in question was actually about the Army's Project Camelot? Thus, it would not be a smear piece at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I'm afraid it was a smear piece. It was written by (wait for it) Dr Richard Sauder.
Can someone tell me who Dr Richard Sauder is?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #55
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This quote from "Bill Ryan's thread" on Page 16, Post #389 is regarding this Rense piece:

Hmm wonder if this is the same guy.

Too 'Conspiratorial' For Strieber! Shunned by Dreamland
By Richard Sauder, Ph.D.

http://www.whale.to/b/too.html
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #56
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Hmm wonder if this is the same guy.

Too 'Conspiratorial' For Strieber! Shunned by Dreamland
By Richard Sauder, Ph.D.

http://www.whale.to/b/too.html
Thanks...

If it is the same guy, maybe the Rense piece was really about the U.S. Army's Project Camelot, since in this quote he says his book is about U.S. intelligence agencies:

"Why is Kundalini Tales all of a sudden 'too conspiratorial' to talk about?...I broach the topic of highly secretive, covert mind control programs run by United States intelligence agencies..."
Old 12-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #57
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Course he was also Interviewed by project Camelot Radio

06/23/2009 Tuesday - With Dr. Richard Sauder
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-062309.mp3
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #58
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks...

If it is the same guy, maybe the Rense piece was really about the U.S. Army's Project Camelot, since in this quote he says his book is about U.S. intelligence agencies:

"Why is Kundalini Tales all of a sudden 'too conspiratorial' to talk about?...I broach the topic of highly secretive, covert mind control programs run by United States intelligence agencies..."
Or Sauder is working for the parallel government and it is a hit piece.

I'm getting a headache...
Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are little clues scattered throughout the thing that it was a hit piece on this Camelot, especially if you watched all the events following the vaccine debate at Zurich. I highlight in red.

Project Camelot And The US Army
By Seasoned Observers of the Scene
8-27-9

Project Camelot was a genuine US Army project in 1964. Wikipedia gives a reasonably accurate, short description:

"Project Camelot was a social science research project of the United States Army in 1964. The goal of the project was to assess the causes of violent social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent its own overthrow."
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

If you can't hit this one out of the ball park, you had better hang it up.

What if one modus operandi of the MATRIX control structure is to identify sore, social and political pressure points that are concerning growing numbers of people (UFOs, Black Ops, Black Budget, financial corruption, alternative energy, government cover-ups, the secret space program, etc.), and then establish Project Camelot-style operations (the U.S. military's term) in the 'alternative media' to try to relieve that pressure by trotting out an endless succession of fake or tired "whistle blowers" - many of whom (most?) somehow will never manage to concretely, objectively, CONCLUSIVELY prove ANYTHING of much consequence, while simultaneously blowing a lot of hot air, ego, and disinformation smoke all over the place, thereby vicariously occupying the minds and time of large numbers of otherwise potentially politically active people with endless mystification, petty dramas, spectacular and inevitably unverifiable allegations, shadowy personages of uncertain identity, and so on, ad nauseam.

Among the key giveaways of such operations and operators is their 'overnight' sudden appearance and full-blown 'presence'. First, the slick, well-funded website appears followed by the inevitable internet radio 'truth' program...of which there are countless hundreds now. Sometimes 'conferences' and seminars are organized usually staffed with the same old familiar information (and disinformation) merchants.

There are different tactics for quickly establishing a 'name' in such operations. The easiest technique is to spew out a string of relatively solid and sometimes new information to draw interest, establish some 'buzz' and credibility. Another method is to attack some of the established names in the alternative field, accusing them of being 'agents provocateurs', and baiting them into defending themselves, thereby wasting their time and energy. Yet another way is to accumulate a string of 'names' as writers and radio guests to add to the appearance of credibility. And there are other tactics, but ultimately, these operations give themselves away by gradually shifting away from covering provable fact and misdirecting people to nebulous areas of speculation, fantastic wild claims, and unfounded, fictional topics.

For those who still don't get it:

Tea kettles don't explode because they have a whistle on them that blows off steam when the temperature of the water rises. Got it? So the alphabet soup agencies put "social control valves" of various kinds on the societal tea kettle (think of the U.S. Army's 1964 'Project Camelot' study) so that when society begins to get upset at the rampant, malignant corruption in government, the societal tea kettle simply blows off steam through the "whistle" thingy instead of exploding in social unrest and a popular uprising.

So, the "whistle blower" gambit may deflect people's attention from more serious matters by rendering people into passive observers of dramas that others stage for them to observe, as opposed to concretely, personally organizing their own direct social activity in policy areas that concern them. That is what, of course, the alphabet soup agencies absolutely do not want, because then people are no longer their passive, unquestioningly obedient, ignorant, compliant, dumbed-down, 1040 revenue-producing slave units.

Think creatively, and act courageously and nonviolently (because violence just feeds the MATRIX social control monster, see?). Enough fake, pretend "whistle blowing" by transparent, wannabe poseurs. Aren't there any real American adults anymore?
From Rense.com, here is Jeff Rense's response to the controversy:

Military Project Related To Radio Show?
From Rense.com
8-29-9

Among the over 350,000 news stories, essays, commentaries, analyses and so forth on the site, we have posted material from observers countless times over the years... many of whom raise interesting issues and prefer not to give their names. Learning about the US Army's Project Camelot of the 1960s is essential news. We have no knowledge whatsoever of that Army mind control program being tied in any way to the internet radio program and site of the same name. None. There *are* still coincidences...as much as many hate to admit such. We do not read the story as anything other than an important historical and contemporary note about a taxpayer-funded military psy op in the past which few know about.

The simple issue, which this commentary successful addresses, is that there are many, many talk radio shows which are clearly intel-spawned and influenced and that should not surprise the intelligent mind. Rense.com is a news service and always prints many sides and aspects of countless controversial subjects. Therefore, to state the obvious for those who don't get it, we do not, did not, and will not view this story as aimed at ANY particular radio show. If you choose to do so, that is most certainly your decision.

The US Army's (and many other agencies) past (and present) psy-ops are enough to boggle any logical person. For those who think this story is an attack on the program that is coincidentally named the same as the Army's mind control project, we suggest you take ten steps back and read - don't read INTO - the text carefully. Perhaps a small lightbulb will flicker on. - rense.com
Old 12-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #60
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I am curious. Here we are attempting to pull ourselves together and evolve spiritually so we can be welcomed into the galactic brotherhood and then there are threads like this that demonstrate how far we have to go inwardly and still grow spiritually to truly understand what the word and deed of kindness means.

Stop and consider... we are all "one" being and just as there are multiple facets to a diamond it is still "one' diamond, one human race. It is up to each individual if they are going to polish off their lenses or remain in the dark. Basically, we can't trash others without hurting ourselves and diminishing our own inner light.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Carol.

I'm trying to be on everyone's side. It may be hard to 'win' with this philosophy...but I am really searching for common ground. It may not seem like it...judging from some of my threads...but I am really trying to understand everyone...including the ancient deities, illuminati, elites, angels, demons, reps, and greys. I'm hopelessly naive and gullible...but I want everything to work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen.

Despite the rough edges...Avalon could be a model for a Solar System U.N. People from all across Earth are discussing some of the most controversial subjects 24/7. I suspect that there are some off-world participants as well. This is a good thing. The fact that we sometimes annoy each other is simply part of the territory.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 02:04 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No I did not mean anything about Rense. I doubt he followed the events, so he can't read the fingerprints all over the piece. I'm talking about who wrote it and I think from all the other signs this is just the beginning steps of a concerted campaign to take down Camelot.

Here's a perfect example of how outsiders to the event cannot be relied upon to give an accurate analysis.

...Several of our members do and for sure Bill Ryan who knows far more of the history of the proceeding events knows who wrote it.
Quote:
Quote:
Is it possible that Rense thought the article in question was actually about the Army's Project Camelot? Thus, it would not be a smear piece at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I'm afraid it was a smear piece. It was written by (wait for it) Dr Richard Sauder.
Quote:
I've had some time to get over my headache.

I guess what has happened is that Sauder wrote a hit piece from or using information from Burisch's camp and Rense thought it was news about a U.S. Army program.

Last edited by Seashore; 12-16-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Fix typo
Old 12-16-2009, 05:18 AM   #63
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

orthodoxymoron, perhaps the goal is to not take sides and instead stand within the center of the diamond as the observer.

One of the hardest lessons I've learned this life is to pray for those I don't like, who have done me harm and/or who have harmed others. This also includes all negative types expanding to different races and alien species. The goal is to send spiritual light, love and visualize transformation moving in a direction that brings enlightenment to all. The true teaching of Christ is compassion in action. Hence, kindness is the key element when trying to deal with difficult challenges with people who are different or at different levels of understanding.

I don't see where calling people names, attacking others integrity, taking a self-righteous stance to promote and defends one's own ego as serving anyone. If anything it diminishes the inner light of the person who is attacking another and painful to observe for those who happen upon toxic text. The observer's role is that of witness to the process. Empathy is extended to everyone.

Last edited by Carol; 12-16-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote