Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Yin Yang symbol, life beyond duality

Yin Yang symbol

One interpretation of Yin Yang symbol is that it represents evil and good, that you need both evil and good for anything to exist. That they balance each other out and you can't have anything without one or the other.

It might be worth considering that this is a limited teaching that can keep us trapped in the illusion that there is nothing beyond this level of consciousness and keep us trapped in our lesser sense of identities.

I believe there is a deeper and more loving interpretation which holds some keys to our own victory and spiritual freedom.

I will share my understanding below:

Yin Yang = Alpha Omega = Father Mother = Electro Magnetism

Yang = Creative Intelligence, Divine Masculine, Father, Alpha, electricity

Divine Father is the intelligence side of the infinite, the need to become More, the creative impulse. Father is the consciousness that pushes creation to become More. At the base level of creation, the father's expression is electrical, it is the energy, power and drive that moves creation onward and upward. It is where creativity and ideas come from, as well as spiritual growth.

Yin = Loving Nurturance, Divine Feminine, Mother, Omega, magnetism

Divine Mother is loving nurturance. The father is all about growth and ideas, the mother gives them form and nurturance so that they can be experienced and exist. The mother consciousness is matter itself. It is the consciousness that has taken on the appearances we have here in the matter realms, so creation here can be experienced as it is.

The mother nurtures creation that is based on purity and that will benefit others as it grows.

The mother will break down forms that are based on duality because they cause creation to become less not more.

At the base level of creation the mother is magnetism. The magnetism that operates in our lives is that we push away what we do not want and attract to us what we are looking for consciously and unconsciously.

We are all playing this game of pushing away and attracting. This is the mother at play within us. When we have purified our consciousness, we will attract perfectly what we need at all times and discard what we don't. When we are operating from the ego, we will by our own separate ego will often attract what is not healthy and discard what is good.

As we purify and balance the father mother within, we are inspired to create great things, nurture all life, and we receive everything perfectly that we need along the way.

Together Yin Yang are:

Divine Loving Intelligence

All people have both the father and mother within them and the key to our successful jump into the better age is to balance them within ourselves and society itself will then reflect this balance.

The balance of the Father Mother within is our source.

Balancing love, intelligence / power, with the wisdom of Christ is the key to bringing forth real solutions to these challenging times, as well as passing the cosmic test that are Now upon humanity.

Here's a nice poem expressing the above:

God is Father, God is Mother,
never one without the other.

Your balanced union is our source,
your love will keep us on our course.
You offer us abundant life,
to free us from all sense of strife.
We plunge ourselves into the stream,
awakening from this bad dream.
We see that life is truly one,
and thus our victory is won.
We have returned unto our God,
on the path the saints have trod.
We form God’s body on the Earth,
and give our planet its rebirth,
into a Golden Age of love,
with ample blessings from Above.
We set all people free to see
that oneness is reality,
and in that oneness we will be
whole for all eternity.
And now the Earth is truly healed,
all life in God’s perfection sealed.

God is Father, God is Mother,
we see God in each other.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-07-2009 at 05:05 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:04 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Yin Yang symbol, life beyond duality

It represents all polarized things including what you have mentioned which is a very in depth analysis.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:25 AM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

The Yin is the feminine aspect, the Yang is the masculine.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Northern Sancturary! I'm going to make an edit to the above based on that

Tone,

One of the take homes for me, is that it is purely an illusion to believe that we need to have evil, or darkness. In the end, there is only the infinite, which is pure light, pure power, wisdom and love and infinite varieties of these. The qualities of the infinite are all divine expressions of the creativity of unconditional love. Matter doesn't disapear when we overcome duality, we just move into a much deeper and better place where are creative powers and depth of experience increases exponentially.

The Father Mother are reality, the darkness is the mirror of reality. The illusion will disappear, but creation will not disappear with it. Creation will grow infinitely becoming More.

The illusion that the infinite wants some of it's children to choose darkness or ego is purely that, an illusion. We are in a school room to learn to master the material realm with unconditional love, even ideally under the challenging conditions of duality. We were not put here, we chose to accept certain illusions into our energy field and either volunteered to come here or fell here ourselves.

There is no reward for those who choose the darkness or the ego, other than what it has already experienced. The time for those who choose the darkness comes to pay the piper and that's to pay back all the karma or face the second death (complete erasure and having to start the very very very long soul journey again from scratch as a baby seed of a soul - another idea for another day)...

Those on the other hand that have chosen reality, the true yin and yang, the balance of divine loving intelligence within their own consciousness will have all of their talents multiplied and move past all suffering and win the victory of eternal life. They will birth and inherit the new earth as has been promised. They will be reborn into the reality that that are individualization's of the true Yin Yang, Divine Loving Intelligence.

Those that have for a lengthy time been abusing and misleading the little ones on the other hand and don't bend the knee now, it will be better that they had a rock tied to their neck and we're thrown in the sea... they will wish the mountains would fall on them to hide them from the infinite... (yes biblical references) karma is real, and when you've dodged it for a long time, and don't know when to quit, it kinda sucks when that doesn't work anymore and it all comes rushing back in one big swoop..

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-07-2009 at 05:47 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
loganus
Avalon Senior Member

HI 14 CHAKRAS im writing as your post on yin yang theory has given me alot more insight into the tao, im wanting to kmow if you can help me further understand the nature of yin yang as the post you wrote is extremely helpful to me.contact me at rickfire1@googlemail.com if you would like to help

Thanks Rick
loganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 14Chakras.
As allways your posts are wll researched and thought out.

The books of Matak Chia are thought provoking and are Tantric in nature.
The bonding of the male and female enegetically through physical and non physical union.

One title is "Awaken Healing Energy Through The Tao" the others I wont mention --smiling.

Chris
Namaste
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #7
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Yin Yang symbol, life beyond duality

Life beyond duality~ into yonder

yin says to yang~ you first
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Life beyond duality~ into yonder

yin says to yang~ you first
<side note, seeing this pic>

These pebbles remind me of that story, don't remember what it was called... with Yurim and Thurim; black and white pebbles... spelling is probably wrong on those.

I wanna say "The Alchemist'? I think that might be the title.

Anyway, good allegory in that one. Some might enjoy checking it out.

</back to the thread>
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #9
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Empath Dreamer Shaman

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote