Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #26
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ..:: Please try this and let me know! ::..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenberet View Post
BTW, I always try to astral travel, but never get much results, only onces, that I pulled my finger and got very long, and flew over my window, but thats about it.... any tips from you guys?
Everybody astral travels. That's where your consciousness is when you dream. This is achieved by the slowing down of the brainwaves, and the nature of the astral state is determined by your internal frequency.

The trick is to be lucid during that state. And to get to that state while being lucid (aware)

If you really want to be in a consciously astral state, your soul self will eventually accommodate your wish. How this happens i don't know, it works differently for everyone, but your desire will ensure it happens somehow.

Visual meditation in an expansive manner as possible, and the desire to be consciously aware while dreaming will likely help you.

But mindful of what you wish for. There are many "awakened ones" out there that would like nothing more than to push a rewind button and go back to sleep.
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #27
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Perhaps the trick would be to imagine oneself as a courier of sorts, delivering something to a base and then reporting what one can see, albeit within a limited range.

I would rather astral-travel to do something helpful for someone than spy on the military or mess around with greys/reptilians.

indeed hj ... you've hit upon something important here ...

we have within us many capabilities beyond what we experience to be of our every day norm ... astral travelling is but just one small aspect ...

wonderful that we are opening up to the newness of our abilities ... yet we have to stop and remember why they would be a part of who we are ... along with remembering that we have these abilities ... we also have to remember why we do ...

we do so as a means for bettering our lives as well as contributing to the good of all ... this is what is of significance ... how to utilize who and what we are for the greater good of all ... everyone benefits ...

astral travelling to become aware may be of benefit ... awareness always is ... but it must expand into generating something of love ... expansion of creating a truer life ... one of wholeness ... of real fulfillment ...

for example ... i have seen many ... many things in my travels ... been aware of how the negative energy is fueled upon this earth ... some things i have observed would make one's stomach turn a few rotations knowing what goes on is stemmed from humans ... those to supposedly be our counterparts ...
if i was ever naive of such things ... that certainly diminished years back ... these types of travels bring awareness ... for some reason i trust this to be a benefit ... perhaps not evident in this moment ... but that it is ...

what i truly resonate to are the travels even beyond ... travels whereby i am able to create love and healing for others ... for this world ...
these realms and dimensions are of fulfillment of being ... rather than awareness of what is and the ability to view such ... there is creation of what can be ... what is meant to be ... this is what i gravitate to ... this is where change is intended of the heart for the better and powerful enough to assist in pulling this world out of what is to what is meant to be ...

awareness imo has its purpose ... i still trust that ... but there are other places of travel whereby it is about assisting ... with healing ... in truth ... in love ...

i remember years back when i found my self travelling every night to the children's hospitals ... various ones ... only one of which i was familiar with ...

once there i'd have to sneak past the nurses station as they would not favor someone intruding in their halls so late at night ...

i enter one of the patient's rooms ... seeing through the dark was not an obstacle ... and i'd go to the child sleeping in their bed ... i'd stand behind their bed ... and place my hands upon their heads gently ... at which point they would frequently awake ... never frightened ... at times ask if i was their angel ...

i would ask them softly to fall back asleep ... that all would be ok ... and they'd reply that they knew it would be ... they'd smile and drift off once more ... and i would travel with them to the healing fields ... dimensions beyond ... never were we gone long ... ten minutes perhaps ...

i'd once again leave ... back down the halls past the staff on duty ... only once did i get caught ... a nurse caught a glimpse of me ... shouted but i was quick ...

mattered not that i would come to know the outcome of such travels ... only that i journeyed them ... to assist others ... as i was guided to do ...

once though i did for some reason travel back the next morning to the little boy's room i was in the night previous ... there was much heightened activity there ... i had seen one physician speaking with another ... he spoke that it was not possible ... that the patient's count(?) could not have changed like that ... and the small boy was sitting in his bed ... he looked so cute ... so healthy ... so oblivious as to what all the excitement was about ... he kept asking if he could go out and play ... it is all he wanted to finally do ...

did i need to know this outcome ... perhaps my higher self believed it to be of benefit ... just once ... the children that i visited for those months were all cancer patients ...

and so ... each day i think about why we have and why we will be experiencing greater and different abilities as we begin to create our new world ... and i've come to the conclusion ... these abilities are for just this purpose ... healing what is ... creating what will be ...

and to utilize such gifts ... to our greatest potential ... for the good of not just our selves ... but for all ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #28
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the advice of others here regarding the risks of travelling in this method. Out of body travel is a whole new world full of many beings and energies that do not carry our best interests at heart. Grounding, meditation and calling for protection are big needs if planning to travel further than your bedroom. Certain individuals are better suited than others and this must mainly be down to their current life path. I would advise anyone who becomes aware of this state to call on their guides for protection and support.

I would explain the mis comfort you felt as being deliberate and directed by occupiers under the surface. There are those who state that we have been there (Mars) for along time and our only defence against intruders (not neccessarily human) is the maximised use of RV related techniques. Those living underground are supposivley a military defence structure for our solar system. Their main goal being to keep the earth free of unwanted visitors and thus learning and improving upon current levels and understanding of the power of the human mind our greatest strength.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #29
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Must state here that untidyness around the home can add factors that effect the plasmatic transformation of the disconnection between the human body and the soul aspect that travels away.

Keep a clean enviroment around you for what you carry you take with you when travelling.

What you take effects your experience. It also determines what can appeal to you and perhaps misguide you.

Escaping the body does not mean freedom that will suit your desire.

Even clean crystals if you have them for they hold on to your soul matrix and can bolster your greatest fears or problems if not maintained. The secrets of crystals and their ultimate use is far from realised right now. Dont take one and expect it to effect you in a postive manner all of the time for they react to you - 24/7

Keep clean, ask for protection and trust your inner self when wishing to explore the multi verse. You may find that you shouldnt!
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #30
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, part of us lives in that world all the time. We just don't realise it, most of us. Then when we die, we're really just turning off the five senses and our personality. Death is actually a very beautiful and joyful thing -- beautiful and joyful beyond words. Indigenous cultures still consider a funeral a time of rejoicing -- and of some grief as well. If a person can learn to be even half good at meditation, it's my understanding they'll have absolutely nothing to fear at their death. They'll naturally know how to stay in touch with the positive.

On the other hand, surely common sense tells us that if we want to go "exploring" into territory -- any territory in any realm -- that we know absolutely nothing about and have no help or protection from somebody who does, then that's a really bad idea. I mean, we have to teach one-year-olds not to walk onto highways. The one-year-old has no idea what that ugly long hard "river" of bitumen is for, but it's not a good idea for them to "explore" it. The bitumen road isn't necessarily an "evil" thing in any way. In fact, it's beneficial to anyone who makes proper use of it.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:38 AM   #31
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Actually, part of us lives in that world all the time. We just don't realise it, most of us. Then when we die, we're really just turning off the five senses and our personality. Death is actually a very beautiful and joyful thing -- beautiful and joyful beyond words. Indigenous cultures still consider a funeral a time of rejoicing -- and of some grief as well. If a person can learn to be even half good at meditation, it's my understanding they'll have absolutely nothing to fear at their death. They'll naturally know how to stay in touch with the positive.

On the other hand, surely common sense tells us that if we want to go "exploring" into territory -- any territory in any realm -- that we know absolutely nothing about and have no help or protection from somebody who does, then that's a really bad idea. I mean, we have to teach one-year-olds not to walk onto highways. The one-year-old has no idea what that ugly long hard "river" of bitumen is for, but it's not a good idea for them to "explore" it. The bitumen road isn't necessarily an "evil" thing in any way. In fact, it's beneficial to anyone who makes proper use of it.
so true traineehuman ... death is not to be feared ... it actually is the process of life ... beyond this life experience ... into fuller and whole being realizations ... beautiful and joyful indeed ...

the soul rejoices moving onwards ... the ones left behind experience grief ... not the departed soul's grief ... but their own ...

exploring into new territory ... astral travelling really is such an adventure ... it is new to us because we don't remember fully that we actually have done this ... and do this ... we've just forgotten ...

once we commence remembering ... we must also remember there are universal laws and protocol involved ... we don't just crash the party ... walk in and say "hola" ... that really isn't a good idea ...

better to practice patience ... until we remember fully how to navigate our selves there ... appropriate is it to take baby steps thus avoiding any uncomfortable situations ...

our truth ... don't leave home without it ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote