Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Silence Of The Still

The ocean of intelligence slumbers wakefully in the unknowable mystery of infinite knowledge.

Found in unity yet lost in no sense, the ocean of intelligence resting and relaxing in the silence of the still begins to stir as it ponders it's perfect existence of mutual oneness.

In a focus of limitless possibility an impossible dream of limitation is created as the ocean of intelligence continues to mix and swirl into a thought of many-ness and multiplicity of motion.

The dream forms into a bubble of free will that floats towards the surface of the ocean of intelligence.

As the bubble of free will reaches the surface of the ocean of intelligence it creates a bulging reflection as it becomes aware.

The reflection of awareness causes the bubble of free will to individualize from the rest of the ocean of intelligence but the bubble of free will cannot contain itself.

Not being able to contain the remembrance of who it is or even how it came about, the bubble of free will immediately bursts with the feeling of insecurity but an instant after it had formed.

Little did the bubble of free will know but as soon as it had exploded in disbelief another dream began as a ripple of desire for knowledge and certainty expanded across the surface of the ocean of intelligence with the question, "Who am i? What is my source?"

The ripple of desire being an extension of the bubble of free will retained the power to choose as it gathered strength and turned into a clear focused wave of love seeking and exploring the vastness of the unknown for an answer to its' question of identity.

After journeying alone through the darkness of space for what felt like eons of time the clear wave of love decides to pray for help and that very next instant the clear wave of love begins to notice a faint sparkle of light twinkling in the distance of the darkness of space that is beckoning it onward.

The wave of love begins to dance with curiosity as it nears a most beautiful radiating white light.

The wave of love thinks to itself, "If anyone knows who i am it is surely this being with a smile so blindingly bright."

The wave of love asks the beautiful radiating white light, "Excuse me, i don't mean to bother you but i have forgotten who i am and since you are shining with so much delight i was wondering if you could help me remember who i am?"

The beautiful white light giggles and in a song of joy sings, "Shining...shining as the light...shining...shining as the light....shining...shining as the light, shining as the light i'm happy."

The sun of happiness then responds to the wave of love saying, "i will gladly help you remember who you are, take this ray of light as a gift from the bottom of my heart, all you need to do is focus on the ray of light and it will help you remember who you are."

The wave of love thanks the sun of happiness and decides to do as it was instructed by focusing all of its' attention on the ray of light.

The wave of love immediately begins to feel lighter and lighter as it fills up with warmth and all of a sudden tiny bits and pieces of the wave of love begin to float away from the surface of the ocean of intelligence towards the sun of happiness.

With a smile the sun of happiness chuckles to the tiny bits and pieces, "you are vapor, that is who you are."

The vapor of separation feeling quite baffled and confused begins to notice that it is no longer a part of the ocean of intelligence but is instead being supported and carried around by something else entirely different yet oddly the same.

The vapor of separation thinks to itself, "if anyone knows who i am it is surely this being that is so transparent and full of clarity."

The vapor of separation asks the transparent support of clarity, "excuse me, i don't mean to bother you but i have forgotten who i am and since you are blowing so freely i was wondering if you could help me remember who i am?"

The transparent support of clarity gracefully whispers, "blowing...blowing as the breeze...blowing...blowing as the breeze...blowing...blowing as the breeze, blowing as the the breeze i'm simple."

The air of ease then responds to the vapor of separation saying, "i will gladly help you remember who you are, take this piece of sky from the blueness of my eye and follow my current of wind to a far away land."

The vapor of separation agrees and holds on tightly to the air of ease as it sets forth on a magical journey through the tiny piece of blue sky.

In the embrace of the air of ease, the vapor of separation begins to notice specks of green as they approach the destination of land.

As the vapor of separation nears the miraculous land it spontaneously begins to cool and condense as it interacts with the spiraling energies given off by high rising green structures that connect to the land of beautiful forms.

All of a sudden the vapor of separation starts to combine together forming into a variety of shapes and sizes often resembling the creatures that inhabit the land of beautiful forms below.

With a gentle breeze the air of ease tells the vapor of separation, "you are a cloud, that is who you are."

The cloud of doubt enjoying its shape shifting ability but still not convinced of who it really is begins to notice that the high rising green structures are actually rooted within the land of beautiful forms below growing so patient and slow.

The cloud of doubt thinks to itself, "if anyone knows who i am it is surely these beings that have so much faith to stand in one place all of their life."

The cloud of doubt asks the patient high rising green structures, "excuse me, i don't mean to bother you but i have forgotten who i am and since you all seem so confident and sure of who you are i was wondering if you could help me remember who i am?"

The patient high rising green structures boldly state, "breathing...breathing as the trees...breathing...breathing as the trees...breathing...breathing as the trees, breathing as the trees i'm certain."

The forest of certainty then responds to the cloud of doubt saying, "i will gladly help you remember who you are, take these leaves from the ends of our branches and let them fall, just watching the leaves fall will help you remember who you are."

The cloud of doubt thanks the forest of certainty and follows their wisdom and guidance by dropping the leaves from high above into the air of ease.

The cloud of doubt watching the leaves spiral and twirl towards the land of beautiful forms below begins to feel very heavy and all of a sudden starts to cry as it fills up and overflows with the remembrance of its fullness.

As the tears of fullness fall and follow the leaves down past the forest of certainty the trees shake in harmony as they send out the message, "you are a raindrop, that is who you are."

The raindrop of sadness bouncing off of the many leaves of the canopy of trees that make up the forest of certainty begins to miss the feeling of fullness it recalled as a cloud of doubt and decides to try and fill the gap by searching for completion and wholeness as it plops onto a leaf and starts crawling towards the edge.

As the raindrop of sadness crawls down the leaf it begins to mix and merge with other raindrops of sadness forming into a huge raindrop of sorrow as they hang on the edge of the leaf sharing their individual experiences in a family feeling of belonging and togetherness.

The raindrop of sorrow begins to notice even bigger pools of tears on the land of beautiful forms below and thinks to itself, "if anyone knows who i am it is surely these larger combinations of raindrops that reflect all the knowledge from above."

The raindrop of sorrow then asks the larger formation of tears, "excuse me, i don't mean to bother you but we have forgotten who we are and since you are so kind to catch all of us drops of sorrow and sadness we were wondering if you could help us remember who we are?"

The larger formation of tears smiles and in a gentle and understanding voice sings, "sharing...sharing with the mud...sharing...sharing with the mud...sharing...sharing with the mud, sharing with the mud i'm content."

The puddle of compassion then responds to the raindrop of sorrow, "i will gladly help you remember who you are, just let go of everything you are attached to and drop into my open and welcoming hands."

The raindrop of sorrow feeling a little bit hesitant and afraid clings to the leaf in fear of losing its' identity of a family of tears that is has now grown accustomed to and comfortable with.

The puddle of compassion notices the raindrop of sorrow's anxiety and begins speaking words of encouragement and safety as the raindrop of sorrow finally decides to let go of the leaf and surrender to the unknown.

The raindrop of sorrow screams in trepidation as it approaches the puddle of compassion wishing all the while that it could return to the fullness of the cloud of doubt, until before it could even finish worrying it had splashed into the puddle of compassion.

In a sigh of relief the raindrop of sorrow coalesces into the puddle of compassion where it no longer feels isolated but instead has a vast recollection of the complete knowledge base of the puddle's experiences which are shared telepathically amongst the tears of understanding that make up its collective being.

The puddle of compassion constantly gathering knowledge from falling raindrops of sorrow begins to notice the sounds of footsteps as they ripple through its being.

Moments later a couple of young creatures that live on the land of beautiful forms come running by the puddle of compassion playing a joyful game in which thjey moved around trying to catch the falling raindrops of sorrow and sadness in their mouths.

The puddle of compassion begins to feel a little jealous and dull in hopes that it too could move around instead of just sitting like a bumb on a log and reflecting the harmony of its' surroundings.

The puddle of compassion decides to ask the playful creatures, "excuse me i don't mean to bother you but i no longer want to be who i am and since you two are having so much fun running around playing games i was wondering if you two could help me change who i am?"

The couple of playful creatures in answer to the puddle of compassion's question continue playing their game and start to sing, "lulu...skip to my lu...lulu...skip to my lu...lulu...skip to my lu, skip to my lu my darling."

The children of innocence then respond to the puddle of compassion, "we will gladly help you change who you are, just sit tight as we both jump into your being and that will most definitely bring some fresh excitement to your life."

The puddle of compassion listens and observes in anticipation of the great leap that will set into motion the transformation of its being.

With a running start the children of innocence dive head first into the puddle of compassion and as a result the entire puddle splashes into the air of ease.

While in the air of ease the splashes of splendor begin to hear a most welcoming and harmonious sound as if they were returning to a long lost home.

Just below the airborne splashes of splendor is a flowing, rushing mirror that brings to mind a now distant memory of the similar current of air that brought them to this land of beautiful forms in the first place.

Before the recall was complete the splashes of spledor sank into the flowing, rushing mirror and merged with the harmonious song as it babbled to the tune of, "flowing...flowing as the stream...flowing...flowing as the stream...flowing...flowing as the stream, flowing as the stream i'm laughing."

The river of forever continued to flow and as the splashes of splendor sank deeper and deeper they began to notice that each layer of the river of forever was signing a different verse that when combined together formed into a chorus of laughter.

The verses were quite familiar for they were actually the songs that were passed along by all the messengers throughout the entire journey of indentity.

The splashes of splendor decided to contribute to the river of forever by adding their unique voices as they sang and sang until the singers and the songs dissolved into one and only the balance and harmony of laughter remained.

The river of forever laughing like the slapping of a knee began to get the feeling that something was still not right, that something was still missing from the total knowledge of who it really is.

The river of forever started to think it over as it asked itself, "where am i going, where is all this laughter leading to?"

Not able to come up with an answer it meandered its' way around a bend and in a state of awe the ocean of intelligence came into a breathtaking view of magnificence.

As the river of forever rushed towards the ocean of intelligence there was no longer any fear to be found in entering the unknown, instead the river of forever longed to return to its' source in hopes that it would finally know who it is.

Right before the river of forever met with the oecean of intelligence another meeting took place that took the river of forever by surprise.

On the surface of the ocean of intelligence was none other than the very wave of love it had first evaporated from which was now waving the river of forever back home, ending its search for indentity as the wave of love and the river of forever came into an eternal embrace.

The wave of love having fulfilled its desire now turned away from the shore of the land of beautiful forms and slowly submerged back into the ocean from where it had come quietly humming, "silence...silence is my source...silence...silence is my source...silence...silence is the source, silence is the source that i am."

Little did the wave of love know that after crashing back into the ocean of intelligence another dream began as bubble upon bubble formed in its' wake in a froth of wonder.

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 02-22-2009 at 02:46 AM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Silence Of The Still

aaaaaaaaaaaaw~!

that is very beautiful!

thank you for your lovely art!

hugs
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:46 AM   #3
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

wow...art..

how cool!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:17 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

marvelous ...absolutely marvelous

thank you for sharing it !!!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Love it. Thanks!
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

beautiful mikey ... your writing is always an inspiration ... a gift ...
thank you for your
colorful insight ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

so beautifull
thank you for your
sharing ,
your a beautifull
soul indeed .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for all the warm replies...anyone an illustrator by any chance?

peace,
mikey
Old 02-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
thanks for all the warm replies...anyone an illustrator by any chance?

peace,
mikey
Mikey ,

What a wonderfull piece of wisdom and love.
I might know an illustrator . I'll ask and let you know.
This will do wonders when published.
You have such a beautifull Heart and soul.

Thank you for sharing
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:03 AM   #10
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey mudra...thanks...i really appreciate

i just tried to simplify the law of one teachings a little

peace,
mikey