Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-20-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Nibiruan Council Perspective on 2009 by By Devin thru Jelaila Starr

This is the latest from
Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

January 19, 2009

Topic: Perspective on 2009 and Beyond

Hi all,

This week's message we explore the Nibiruan's perspective on 2009.and beyond. For those of you who read the Sedona Journal, this article will be familiar. It was first published in their December issue under the name, "Make Compassionate Choices."

I received quite a few comments on the article, especially the part about a nuclear attack on the Phoenix area. Honestly, I don't see why that event would be worse than some of the other events, but perhaps it is because it isn't part of the same old predictions we have heard about for years.

The point I'd like to make, apart from the one that we can all still alter these events, is that the Nibiruans chose not to state that they have all been mitigated and minimized to some degree already. Realizing that stating that there is still a 90% chance or greater of these events occurring would frighten some people, they felt they would rather have the fear than have people become lackadaisical and not continue to work on them. Although the events have been mitigated, the degree to which this has occurred has not yet fallen below 70%. There's still a lot of work to do. Fortunately we still have 3 years to do that.

Making compassionate choices in all the challenges that face us is how we continue to positively impact these events. The how-tos are the main focus of the Nibiruan's work.
read article here;
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...rspective.html

Last edited by giovonni; 01-20-2009 at 02:53 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nibiruan Council Perspective on 2009 by By Devin thru Jelaila Starr

I think she is channeling a negative trickser ET. Looks like more of the same amageddon negative fear disinfo that people chrun out when they are channeling these things.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I think she is channeling a negative trickser ET. Looks like more of the same amageddon negative fear disinfo that people chrun out when they are channeling these things.
I have met her personally and had a good chat with her and studied alot of her material to some depth and it is my absolute belief that she is not channelling a negative trickster ET. She is an Earth based rep for the Nibiruan Council.
Furthermore if you read her post it said:

"Probable events for 2009 to 2012

* Fake First Contact with a US involved ET group
* US/China war fought on the economic front
* Nuclear attack in Phoenix area
* Inundation of Southern California coastline
* Inundation of Northeast coastline

Keep in mind that you can positively impact the above referenced events so that they either don’t occur, or are mitigated to a great degree. Let’s explore how.........."

So, she is telling us that things, that is, projected possible timelines/ future scenarios, are just that, "POSSIBLE" and therefore subject to change and even goes on to say "Let's explore how...(to positively impact the possible events so that they do not occur or at least to mitigate them.

Jeliela is a positive person who is not about intentionally creating fear, unlike many/ most in the UFO/ET community.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:04 AM   #4
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

I have read a lot of the information Jeleila has posted on her website. Whether she is channeling a negative trickster ET, I cannot say for sure. I do not get a bad feeling about /from her, though. She seems to have a lot of good and positive info. on how to clear your emotianal blocks/fears. I remember going through a small/brief period where I was having a problem with anger and her articles on handling anger helped me out quite a bit.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #5
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I have read a lot of the information Jeleila has posted on her website. Whether she is channeling a negative trickster ET, I cannot say for sure. I do not get a bad feeling about /from her, though. She seems to have a lot of good and positive info. on how to clear your emotianal blocks/fears. I remember going through a small/brief period where I was having a problem with anger and her articles on handling anger helped me out quite a bit.
Agreed, her "Formula of Compassion" is excellent and everyone could benefit from reading it - highly recommended.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:25 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I checked out the message from the attached link above and I will say it I agree with all of it except this portion "Keep in mind that what ever the people choose on an individual level is what will be chosen by the government as the government is a reflection of the peoples’ consciousness." Some how Government no longer represents the people but the will of the corporations and elite . No matter what we do as a group we will not get government to take us seriously by voicing our displeasure , they have their own agenda

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-22-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

Inclined to agree with you. My yardstick is different to yours and I wouldnt write off the whole thing, but anything that speaks to multiple future disasters is definately fear food for many who will read it. Its not like this is tightly controlled circulation.

I read that Niburian site a while back and never felt inclined to go back until reading that extract (and then the whole article)

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote