Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default The FORERUNNER OF YODA

We are in the last days of ignorance and that is not directed towards anyone.
In the sacred teachings the natural not yet redeemed man is the forerunner of the inner spritual man.He is the voice crying in the wilderness of trial and testing while seeking the higher levels of initiation. We are the forunners of the spiritual Christ within and there are those that choose to respect only what they can see. Well, below you will find the foreunner and the physical king that the sleeping masses await.

I'm just here to share info. These are the things that should hurt so good.

The latin words in the TBN LOGO above translate in English- supreme pontiff of the Roman empire
The Beasts The Lying King
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Dan. 7.3 having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. Rev. 17.3--0.-12

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: Dan. 7.4-6 and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. This is the mirror image of the above coat of arms. Also notice the little horn mentioned by Daniel. The Golden horn of plenty symbolic of an activated pineal gland.

The Beasts
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Dan. 7.3 having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. Rev. 17.3--0.-12

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: Dan. 7.4-6 and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This statue of prince Charles is made of bronze and is at the base of the amazon jungle and is highly symbolic and a stark reflection of the biblical king Nebecanezer's statue of bronze.Notice the ignorant masses worshipping the image of the beast. The statue is engrave with the words Savior of the world.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-15-2009 at 04:03 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote