Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #26
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe you are protected?

I edited a post above with a special thank you;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...5&postcount=12
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #27
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

I belief the Supreme Being is all merciful, all powerful and entirely in control. I believe the Supreme Being is every merciful to the humble. That said, we get what we want. Though someone may say things in platitudes or politically correct, their real condition will rule and their strongest karma / desire of the moment is what they should and will have and they will exhaust debt incurred from the past as well. However, the merciful hand of the Supreme Being will ever be on the head of any of us that have taking his shelter as sincerely as possible and our difficulties will be mitigated by taking that shelter with sincerity and humility. However, their is a great deal of difference between taking the shelter of the true Supreme Being and that of the common God or Devil or one of the lesser gods of the material divisions.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:18 AM   #28
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you, I feel exactly the same way. Divine Love now dissolves and dissipates every worng condition in my mind, body and affairs. Divine Love is the most powerful chemical in the universe, and dissolves everything which is not of itself ! I am surrounded by the White Ligt of the Christ, through which nothing negative can penetrate. These are a couple of affirmations from Florence Scovel Shinn's book the Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn. I hope they give a little confort. Peace, Joy and Love for us all on this Planet. Chaye
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:32 AM   #29
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Woowa! I would say JohnWdoe that you are Divinely protected, you have Guardian Angels around you. God Bless....Chaye
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:31 AM   #30
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

I would certainly like to say YES we are all protected, but it is a bit hard sometimes to look at certain events from the outside, and wonder where was the protection for those souls at the time, eg Sep 11, BUT as someone once said, GOD works in mysterious ways and perhaps we all do as well. I have no idea about any of this life and universe stuff, even though I have apparently made a contract before this birth. Man I would love to see a copy of it now, it could help answer some of those why questions I have.
xlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #31
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I've never had overt spiritual guidance where I could say definitively "someone is watching over me." But I feel I am protected. I also feel everything is pretty much an illusion, which means when I die, I simply move into another phase of being. Death is scary, but it's not something to be paralyzed by. If I am lost here somehow by catastrophe or whatever, I'll continue in some form. We are all part of the same thing anyway and we're all going back to the same place eventually.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #32
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
These are difficult times. Who knows what will unfold. Maybe so-called normal reality will maintain it's dominance, but maybe "reality" will fade away very quickly.

I don't feel any fear because I believe I am where I am supposed to be.

Maybe I am deluded in my thinking, but I feel I am protected in these difficult times. I think angel-beings will lead me along the path that I am supposed to follow.

Maybe I will leave this 3-D world, or maybe I won't. But I feel confident that I will be guided.

Do you believe you are protected?

I do.
many people would say you as being a fool for blindly believing you, and all of us, are being protected. though i think you have a better idea of the bigger picture than those who feel that way. they simply aren't aware of the things you know to be true. they honestly feel they aren't being protected, hence the fear of doom and gloom. but rest assured, everything is playing out perfectly as planned. there really is nothing to fear. you are no fool, you simply seem like a fool to the ignorant(less educated, not stupid), less evolved...no offence to those who feel unprotected
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #33
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I definitely do. Not only protected but also guided, reassured and reinforced. I feel truly blessed .
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:39 PM   #34
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
These are difficult times. Who knows what will unfold. Maybe so-called normal reality will maintain it's dominance, but maybe "reality" will fade away very quickly.

I don't feel any fear because I believe I am where I am supposed to be.

Maybe I am deluded in my thinking, but I feel I am protected in these difficult times. I think angel-beings will lead me along the path that I am supposed to follow.

Maybe I will leave this 3-D world, or maybe I won't. But I feel confident that I will be guided.

Do you believe you are protected?

I do.
Sometimes I think I am protected, sometimes I think I'm fooling my self, why should I be special!
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #35
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
Sometimes I think I am protected, sometimes I think I'm fooling my self, why should I be special!
Everyone is special! 100%!
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote