Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #1
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow 2012: DNA Upgrade, the Shift and Ascension

2012: DNA Upgrade, the Shift and Ascension

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHO7KBeveLc

Everything in the universe is interconnected. In other words, our bodies are related to everything that corresponds to our physical senses. If you can see, smell, touch, hear or taste something, then that is related to your existence. We are connected to our planet as our planet is connected to our solar system. Our solar system is connected to our galaxy and our galaxy is connected to the universe. It’s all one, living and breathing organism of life.

This shift isn’t just a shift for mankind. It’s a shift that involves every level of dimension as well as every planet in our solar system. If our solar system is heating up, then the frequencies of each planet within this solar system is rising in conjunction to the galactic shift.

The planets in our solar system are raising their vibrations right now. These planets are making preparations for the transformational shift to occur in the upcoming years culminating in 2012. This is proof that the shift is already happening.

What does that mean for us?

As the frequencies are rising, our anatomical structure is changing in accordance to this shift. Our DNA resonates with these gradual changes. Many people are discovering or rediscovering hidden abilities that they had when they were children, along with newly founded abilities, such as seeing auras in other people, telepathy or ESP. In the past, many people were afraid to talk about these abilities and suppressed them for fear of being ridiculed. Now, these abilities are becoming more prevalent to those in tune with the shift and people are outwardly expressing these abilities.

For those who are aware of what’s happening, we’re all going through a DNA upgrade right now. If you look at the lineage of mankind, there is no gradual change found through out our lineage. The change was abrupt. This will also be the case in what we’re currently experiencing.

Through this DNA upgrade, our DNA will be fully utilized, including the all of the junk DNA that we aren’t currently using, which will unlock the mystery of why we’re here, who we were in previous lives and what our true spiritual potential is capable of accomplishing. For some people, this is already happening when they feel that sense of urgency or feel like it’s time to go home. Your DNA is giving you these messages.

People are ending dead end relationships in which their bodies can no longer tolerate a person of negative influence. These people are surrounding themselves with other positive like-minded people as they unknowingly prepare themselves for this transition.

Many will continue to follow the sheep mentality and will continue to ridicule others as they make this transition, only to find that they’ll be left behind with no one to blame but themselves.

For those who are aware of the shift, enjoy it. There’s no better time to be alive than right now!

Last edited by maya12-21-2012; 01-05-2010 at 11:07 PM.
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: 2012: DNA Upgrade, the Shift and Ascension

Well I have been awake for a very long time and I still don't see auras. There has been a lot of hype around the 2012 scenario and when you think about how fast the last four years have gone, you can just imagine how fast the next four are going to go, considering that time is speeding up.

I am presuming all the animals and so on will be going through this too as life wouldn't be the same for me without my little angels of light.

As far as I am concerned there is still too much murder, rape, torture, hunger, suffering for a lot of people and animals in the world, while others have an easy time of it, so bring it on the sooner the better as far as I am concerned, too much suffering.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 AM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some info that I posted about this about 1 month ago.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4656
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:02 AM   #4
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Well I have been awake for a very long time and I still don't see auras. There has been a lot of hype around the 2012 scenario and when you think about how fast the last four years have gone, you can just imagine how fast the next four are going to go, considering that time is speeding up.

I am presuming all the animals and so on will be going through this too as life wouldn't be the same for me without my little angels of light.

As far as I am concerned there is still too much murder, rape, torture, hunger, suffering for a lot of people and animals in the world, while others have an easy time of it, so bring it on the sooner the better as far as I am concerned, too much suffering.
Tuza - I too have 'Felt" how unbalanced the planet is - the so called"super rich" who have it all - and the poor souls who just cannot get out of the gutter. I think I am begining to understand why we are here, it is all just to gain experiance in this physical world. There is no "good" or "bad" - "right" or "wrong" - they are all just diffrent levels of the same things.... In the end it just makes no diffrence, because whatever happens - we get more choices in the next phase of life - whatever or wherever that may be - in the end we all end up where we came from - that is why we are here now !
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:18 AM   #5
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012: DNA Upgrade, the Shift and Ascension

Quote:

I noticed a speed up in existances 3 years ago when I first moved out of my parents house. Interesting to see others noticing it also!
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:33 AM   #6
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
[B]
Many will continue to follow the sheep mentality and will continue to ridicule others as they make this transition, only to find that they’ll be left behind with no one to blame but themselves.
question, what will happen to the others??

Quote:
Well I have been awake for a very long time and I still don't see auras.

I seen my first one... I was at a concert not long ago... with a band lets just say very famous I was on side stage with them while they were playing.. it was pretty intense... any hoot after the show he went to 'freshen up' and he came out to talk to me... I seen it but didn't jump and say WTF was that... infact i kinda didnt think really till I came home and thought about it I said OMG he had this mega glow.. I seen something around him.. not around anyone else but around him in fact that night emailed him that night said thanks for the show tonight and you had this mega glow about you tonight.... blah blah blah

I thought about it more... I think hes an indigo adult... I think I might be too..*say think cause im still doing research in this subject* cause when ever I talk to him or I am face to face with him he understands me I understand him and this person doesn't trust anyone... its like we click btw we are both artist..we both see things already made in our mind and when we talk about it we know exactly what its all about and create it... its intense I talk like that to anyone else I know they look at me cross eyed not having a clue what im talking about they cant see the vision I guess..
its all just odd... sorry for rambling here

but maybe you have seen someone with a aura and just didn't pick up on it...
its a glow around the body

Quote:
you brought this up... and I wanted to mention something very odd that happened me today... sorry its gunna be another long story =P
today while in my office.. I heard my dog whimpering at the garage door to go into the garage... its right by my desk... it startled me BIG time...
cause my dog passed away a few months ago she was with us for 17 years...

I sat back said OMG MAX is at the door now I dont know what brought this on cause I really haven't thought of her in a while.. but I got up and opened the door... see she would do this while she was alive to let me know she was all done out side..

I got up opened the door and I swear it felt and kinda looked like she walked by and went right into the den where she always went...
I walked into the den I sat on the couch I said holy heck what did I just see..
sitting there I swear it felt as if she came up to me lifted my hand with her nose as if to make me pat her...

I sat there saying holy **** im going insane what the hell is going on
said to my self max are you really here??
that was kinda it.. I sat there for 20 min and nothing more happened..

if anyone reads this and you know what this means please tell me cause I dont understand
I told my husband and hes pretty much ready to have me locked up...
there has been so many things going on with me lately and I don't know who to talk to about this.. the only comfort I have is coming to this forum and reading other peoples stories wondering if there is other people out there going through the same thing...

cause hey yah know if this means im going out of my mind I will be more then happy to meet the dudes with white jackets come and get me I need a vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
[B]
People are ending dead end relationships in which their bodies can no longer tolerate a person of negative influence. These people are surrounding themselves with other positive like-minded people as they unknowingly prepare themselves for this transition.

thats another thing I did in Sept. I ended a long relationship with a client 'if that counts'.. I just quit took my ball and went home so to say.... and this is someone who I never thought I would leave and we would have worked together for another year or more.. it was a pretty big gig for me but I knew deep down inside it just wasnt healthy.. so I left..

sorry for the long rant
feel free to say im crazy!

Last edited by MAP; 10-23-2008 at 05:55 AM. Reason: fixing my stipid spelling errors!
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Ascencion is a given. Why ? All the studies conducted in the field of resonance states that everything in the universe emmits a vibrational frequencie. Certain frequencies for example 528 mhz frequencie is capable of repairing damage DNA.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna3a.html
http://www.west.net/~simon/DNA---RESONANCE(123).html
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...alscience.html

This knowledge is in the public domain, even if Goverment run programs such as HAARP try to prevent the ascencion of our planet and the upgrade of our DNA. The awareness of the entire planet is coming to a focal point.
Resonance is sounding louder than ever and soon frequencies which can heal our planet and create the natural process of ascencion will be played from every home across the globe.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #8
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I ended a long term bad relationship not too long ago slowly Im seeing bad influenced friends stuck in their shadow fade away, my mother seems to be feeling this with relationships as well thats really interesting cause this new girl I met also just got out a relationship which was with one of my friends, I was in sync to pick her up because she links with everything that I see is a good thing in a person for a relationship... Yoga meditation no tv cooks real food out going reads etc etc... knows about the nwo..

Its awesome go with the flow its great Ive been witnessing this for the past year or so now and its amazing to see it posted as so. But in turn it kicked my old friend out of my life even though he was abusive to her but remember everyone the only way to be hurt by someone is to let them hurt you, and in sense I "hurt him" but really he is only hurting himself! I don't kick anyone of my friends or loved ones to the curb they do it themselves, I await their evolution of the mind if they so choose to go that route I always count them as friends even my old love relationship in which I still love her but will never be with her again.

I keep good hearted memories of those that pass through and take my learning experiences and move forward!

Thanks for posting that!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:02 AM   #9
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting's maya12212021
I agree with your general summary, explaining our current reality shift. It is, affecting our whole solar system. The shift is already causing a (ongoing) multitude of changes to earth's environments. As most on this forum probably suspect, there is a vast variety of spiritual beings (willing participants) occuplying these human carbon base lifeforms -currently- just for this event. The shift is having an ongoing effect, on the general pool of DNA. But, many human's (DNA) will not respond (react) nor survive, this change, due to their inability to activate and (hence) raise their vibrational levels. This phenomena, with also affect lower intelligent lifeforms, some will survive others won't. my best, giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:50 AM   #10
Tuza

Your not going mad MAP. My son brougt a cat back with him 2-1/2 years ago when he was living in Queensland from a cat's home. Someone had kicked the cat hard when he was up there in QLD, and I took him to our vet hospital and had some investigations done. He had a diaphragmatic hernia. I was devastated as the injury was too old to fix (too many adhesions around it). He slept with me in bed and used to put one of his legs over my chest and put his head tucked into my armpit and go to sleep. Sometimes he would sit on my chest and then lean over and give me a kiss. I used to worry about him all the time, he would have cortisone injections that is all they could do, but in August he just wouldn't move or eat and I knew he was suffering. We took him up and the vet said he had deteriorated and my son Matt and I were with him when they put him to sleep. I howled like a wolf, cried and cried. I remember my son telling his father that he had never heard his mother cry at a funeral for relatives but she cried from the soul when Mr Biggs passed. I had him cremated and he is in a wooden urn with his picture on the front and a plaque that reads - You will be in our hearts till we are together again.

That was in August. Last month in September (my son lives down the road with his fiance) came in after work and said you won't believe what happened to me last night mum. Mr Biggs came and visited me (his fiance was at a teachers conference, so away). He said he was dreaming about Biggs, then woke up and felt a heaviness next to him on the bed, and then he felt Biggsy's paws walk down his body and then jump off. He turned on the light but there was nothing there. He was a bit freaked out. I haven't had anything yet myself - but I told Biggs I will see him in the tunnel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mr Biggs.jpg (4.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-23-2008, 08:17 AM   #11
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your not going mad MAP. My son brougt a cat back with him 2-1/2 years ago when he was living in Queensland from a cat's home. Someone had kicked the cat hard when he was up there in QLD, and I took him to our vet hospital and had some investigations done. He had a diaphragmatic hernia. I was devastated as the injury was too old to fix (too many adhesions around it). He slept with me in bed and used to put one of his legs over my chest and put his head tucked into my armpit and go to sleep. Sometimes he would sit on my chest and then lean over and give me a kiss. I used to worry about him all the time, he would have cortisone injections that is all they could do, but in August he just wouldn't move or eat and I knew he was suffering. We took him up and the vet said he had deteriorated and my son Matt and I were with him when they put him to sleep. I howled like a wolf, cried and cried. I remember my son telling his father that he had never heard his mother cry at a funeral for relatives but she cried from the soul when Mr Biggs passed. I had him cremated and he is in a wooden urn with his picture on the front and a plaque that reads - You will be in our hearts till we are together again.

That was in August. Last month in September (my son lives down the road with his fiance) came in after work and said you won't believe what happened to me last night mum. Mr Biggs came and visited me (his fiance was at a teachers conference, so away). He said he was dreaming about Biggs, then woke up and felt a heaviness next to him on the bed, and then he felt Biggsy's paws walk down his body and then jump off. He turned on the light but there was nothing there. He was a bit freaked out. I haven't had anything yet myself - but I told Biggs I will see him in the tunnel.

This month I lost my female orange cat Amiskis she was ran over on the full moon out in front of my house, I hope to prehaps find similar acts of energy of my pet it would be nice to witness.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I right there with ya Tuza

I have never seen an aura either

I believe they are there an all, I just can't see em

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

The “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies .... Upgrade DNA

Try this guys.... I felt a very positive feeling/clicking near the Pinneal Gland!!! Wierd to say the least.... Your comments would be helpful...

Download here ....

http://2012evolution.com/ascension-audio-frequencies/

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Ascencion is a given. Why ? All the studies conducted in the field of resonance states that everything in the universe emmits a vibrational frequencie. Certain frequencies for example 528 mhz frequencie is capable of repairing damage DNA.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna3a.html
http://www.west.net/~simon/DNA---RESONANCE(123).html
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...alscience.html

This knowledge is in the public domain, even if Goverment run programs such as HAARP try to prevent the ascencion of our planet and the upgrade of our DNA. The awareness of the entire planet is coming to a focal point.
Resonance is sounding louder than ever and soon frequencies which can heal our planet and create the natural process of ascencion will be played from every home across the globe.
What is the best way to raise our own MHZ? I have heard there is a point "minimum" level where you can easily become ill or worse. Acidic/PH balance

cheers
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #15
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
question, what will happen to the others??

No one really knows. I like how Dolores Cannon explains what'll happen. She stated we'll all go into a week long sleep. Those who are ready for the transition will awaken on 5D Earth. Those who don't will be allowed to finish their lives on 3D Earth.

Most likely, these people will eventually return to the source to learn what their next lesson will be on a different 3rd dimension planet.

Once we take the ego out of the equation, it really doesn't matter who goes where. It's all about what we learn along the way.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #16
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post

I have never seen an aura either

I believe they are there an all, I just can't see em

Check out this link:

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...p?topic=1507.0

It'll show you how to see your aura and what the colors mean. I hope that helps!
Old 10-24-2008, 04:05 PM   #17
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
The “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies .... Upgrade DNA

Try this guys.... I felt a very positive feeling/clicking near the Pinneal Gland!!! Wierd to say the least.... Your comments would be helpful...

Download here ....

http://2012evolution.com/ascension-audio-frequencies/

viking
Thanks for the link, bro!