Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:59 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Secret Plans of the Dark Forces

Here's a tip.

If the Dark Forces have a secret plan to enslave and torture you, do you think you would even have a chance to know about such a "secret" plan unless it was intentionally disseminated to spread fear and terror?
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret Plans of the Dark Forces

Amen!! They thrive off of fear. Stop participating!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:54 AM   #3
Draconis
Avalon Senior Member

An antidote to fear is understanding through knowledge. That's why it's effective to expose the actions of these corrupt fascists at the helm of the US government.
Draconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:25 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Here's a tip.

If the Dark Forces have a secret plan to enslave and torture you, do you think you would even have a chance to know about such a "secret" plan unless it was intentionally disseminated to spread fear and terror?
Do you stop and think that perhaps you are falling into their trap by telling us such things?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:31 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...do you think you would even have a chance to know about such a "secret" plan unless it was intentionally disseminated to spread fear and terror?

I do think that we would have a "chance to know". The proof is right here Truthsayer, the "Whistleblowers" thread is open for you to read, unless you think it was "intentionally disseminated to spread fear and terror".

Some accounts are rubbish, I agree, but to disregard them all is akin to throwing the baby out w/ the bath water.
If there are plans to execute martial law (which there are), plans to collapse the economy (which there are), plans to decrease human populations (which there are), then to ignore them because they inspire fear in you, would be nothing short of ignorant.

Investigate these claims before you declare that they were "intentionally disseminated to spread fear"

Just because we are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get us.

P.S.
End_Times,
I'm glad we could find something to agree on.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

That is why I do not have fear. I'm not going to "make food" for those guys. Why fear anyway. What will be, will be.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #7
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

You know.

There is a saying.

A man has three faces.

The first face is what others see him as.

The second face is what he sees himself as.

The third face is the true face of his inner heart and soul.

There are indeed whistle-blowers.

But more than 90% of these whistle-blowing plans are plans to create fear.

Because it is only with the energy of fear then can the dark ones put the dark plans into motion.

Eg Yes it is true that there are already torture camps in place. But to put people into those camps in hard. You have to circulate the energy of fear by spreading the news about these death camps so as to bring about the manifestation of the death camps.

Eg Stock Market Financial Collapse. This example is even more evident of how fear cause prices to crash so I wouldn't waste my breadth here.

A general would never reveal his plans to attack his enemy unless it serves his purpose to do so.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
Steve_G

I think they have got to the stage now where they have no choice but to reveal their plans. It's also possible that those plans have been there in plain sight all along, but it's only now that we have the knowledge needed to recognise them. You can't implement a One World Government without telling people it's happening, even if they don't announce it directly (although they have been doing that plenty.)

They did it with the EU by the backdoor, and they're doing the same now but it's recognisable because we've seen it before. Once you know the methods they use it become impossible for them to hide it.

As powerful as they are they are not omniponent. That's why they throw so many distractions at us, to try to keep us occupied and off balance. They wouldn't have spent so much time and effort supressing various areas of knowledge if they weren't afraid of the consequences of humanity in general knowing it.

The financial problems were about further centralisation of power, and that's what we're getting. Create the problem, wait for the reaction and offer the solution.

The camps are a solution already in place for a problem they haven't unleashed yet.

Fear (in part) comes from a sense of powerlessness. Knowledge is power. It is also the vital foundation stone for preventing those people who wish to further enslave us all from achieveing their goals.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Great discussion in this thread!

I like the analogy that Dr. Bill Deagle gave in his telephone interview recently with Kerry and Bill. He said that the dark forces use fear as food, like presented in the animated Disney movie "Monsters Inc." (that alone should give you pause about the Disney folks!) The dark forces create a situation that causes people to fear "them" (aka the Illuminati, New World Order, terrorists, rogue nations, invading aliens, etc.) and they, being Luciferians, hold rituals to sacrifice that "fear food" (collective negative energy) to the forces that they worship which require that energy for their survival.

The KEY to all this is that the "victims" (humanity in general) must be informed of their inevitable demise (which of course amplifies the fear and anxiety - more "fear food") and the "victims" must willingly allow this situation to occur.

We must be fooled into believing that we have no power to do anything to resist or change the situation. That's why the PTB constantly publicize what is going to happen. And, many of the whistleblowers are actually helping them get that message out and causing the fear and anxiety to manifest.

Sound familiar?
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Secret Plans of the Dark Forces

Don't stop living your life because somebody tells you the worlds going to end.
This version is a copy paste of thousand of years if not millions. Too bad we have a brain with a memory, anybobody remember the year 2000 the world was going to end then. Doom and Gloom is a theme favorites of movies and sensationalism makes agreat movie. The truth is doom and gloom is all around you already however that does not mean you should stop living your life, on the contrarary lived with more intensity, love with more intensity, experience joy in everything you do, make your world a better place. Keep a positive perspective when the rest is panicking with fear, keep, calm cool and collective when paranoia becomes the norm. Is just common sense but maybe I am wrong who knows. Now if you excuse me I'm headed to the beach
is there any takers. You guys ever try to take care of a farm, is not easy. How are most of the people here going to survive if they can't even shovel manuer without getting digusted. Just Kidding
folks
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #11
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

""It's human nature to look at the bad and fret over things that seldom come true. Enjoying life is not a given, we have to snatch it out of the jaws of pessimism.""

""There is aways a bigger doom and gloom to swallow up the little ones. Happiness and joy is what gloom and doom is out to take from us. In reality there is no gloom and doom, only illusion of it. We came into this life with nothing we leave this life with noting. On the other side we have everything, no illusions like we have here. ""

""Our thoughts and addictions create our illusionary reality and make our lives what they are. No government or anything else has that kind of power over us, it's all our baby. Some people don't like changing their own diapers, and prefer to walk bowlegged instead""

""Gloom and Doom is what we 3D brains love

The media that has the most gloom and doom stuff wins and gets the most traffic and money. I think its because we hope the next guy will have it worse, and that kind of makes us feel better about our own situations. ""
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #12
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Acknowledge there are secret plans of the dark forces, then move on...don't dwell on the bad; think positive, loving, spiritual healing, the greater good, a better world, as well as be thankful for your loved ones and friends, i.e. project everything good, exude love and happiness!!

Trust and know that it is contagious and will spread to the dark PTB!!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #13
2+2=5
Avalon Senior Member

Well put!
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:45 AM   #14
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But more than 90% of these whistle-blowing plans are plans to create fear.
So even if that is the percentage, should we throw out the other ten?

Quote:
Because it is only with the energy of fear then can the dark ones put the dark plans into motion.

Eg Yes it is true that there are already torture camps in place. But to put people into those camps in hard. You have to circulate the energy of fear by spreading the news about these death camps so as to bring about the manifestation of the death camps.
So, let me get this straight. You're saying that if we were all just cool w/ detention camp plans, that they would cease to exist? Are we responsible then, for their plans, because we expose their plans? This is some vicious circular logic.

Look, I'm not here to fight, I just want to ask you to investigate the claims and decide for yourself which ones are plausible. The bottom line is that if you are at least aware of what you face, you can prepare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post

Why fear anyway. What will be, will be.
I suppose I understand that....to some extent. I'm honestly not that worried about myself. So I die, big deal. I'm actually looking forward to death, not because I hate my life or anything like that (I know I still have much to do/influence/experience), but because it will be an adventure. What does bother me though, is seeing my fellow human beings being exlpoited unwhittingly or otherwise. I will never stop asking people if they are prepared for future possibilities, it is up to them to choose if they will remain paralyzed, or begin to act.

world peace.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:20 AM   #15
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Spreading fear & terror may be a motive, in that fear is the fuel to keep this illusion afoot, BUT...

At what point, does the scared person notice he chose fear above neutrality?

It is ALWAYS the individual who chooses fear, or not.

When I see people saying that others are spreading fear, I see them as individuals not taking responsibility for their fear, or, worrying that others will feel fear, as if they have no choice.
Blame shifting. " You said this, now I'm scared, and my fear is your fault."
Nothing changes.

I do understand a so-called "Whistle-blower" who takes into account that he is in the public eye, and therefore processes his "visions" or testimony in a way that makes the delivery one that will be thorough & respectful of a sensitive, hypnotized public, simply because the masses are so quick to attach emotion to their testimony, mostly due to the fact that they carry a title, "Whistle-Blower."

But even still, that is not the whistle blowers fault. That he has to placate to the conditioned reflex fear response is a testament to the fact that conditioned responses are still the name of the game, even in a place like this where most consider themselves, to not be a "sheeple."

If fear comes into an individual on the heels of hearing information that may or may not hold any truth, it is an opportunity for that individual to center themselves, and real-eyes that fear is nothing more than a continuation of this paradigm, keeping you right where they want you, and that fear is a choice.
Fear is not necessary to prepare or be informed enough to stay out of harms way. It is said that Fear is the great motivator.
This is only true in your reality, if you believe it is.
An individual can be motivated, prepared, and remain centered at the same time.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:22 AM   #16
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
When I see people saying that others are spreading fear, I see them as individuals not taking responsibility for their fear, or, worrying that others will feel fear, as if they have no choice.
Blame shifting. " You said this, now I'm scared, and my fear is your fault."
CW
Exactly, Thank You.

Take responsibility.
Never assume.
Be critical.
Be centered.
Find what motivates you, and what others might use to motivate you.
If you have made it this far, then, you must be willing to go a little further.