Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #26
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free Will - just how far can it go?

You have free will you can do what you want don't you?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #27
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

But you can not over ride the physics and rules of energy dynamic, you may be able to bend them but at a price...that price may be that rather than becoming an Ascended Master you become unconscious space dust

Every choice has a price, it gives you energy or takes energy from you, it can expand you and make you freer or can contract you and make you implode

You will not know until you try

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #28
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
But you can not over ride the physics and rules of energy dynamic, you may be able to bend them but at a price...that price may be that rather than becoming an Ascended Master you become unconscious space dust

Every choice has a price, it gives you energy or takes energy from you, it can expand you and make you freer or can contract you and make you implode

You will not know until you try

Cheers
space dust it is than

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxM4EbN9lMY

Last edited by Spregovori; 12-17-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #29
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
space dust it is than
if so you have a long journey ahead

to descend all the way

from a human to a speck of dust

besides you seem like a nice guy

so I do not think God will allow that lol

we are not so free as we believe we are
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #30
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

we are not so free as we believe we are
#$&%/&$!!!!

Exactly! The creator #%$&(/(&($%$#$&% and %&%%&%&

so now you know, there is no free will

I am just a puppet on a string..or it could be a stick.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #31
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so now you know, there is no free will

I am just a puppet on a string..or it could be a stick.

well who are you really

you are not what you think you are

you are not what others think you are

you think you are the body the name your thoughts your personality

and you believe that and identify with that

if so you are more or less

like all the rest

a puppet on a string or a stick lol

when you know who you really are

all will be crystal clear

and this is the point of life
Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #32
Spregovori

I dislike that point of life.

It gives me no ambition, no insurance, no point, no nothing...and it also negates the general spread believe in a free will AND by that it nullifies everything structured upon the so called "free" will

You like to answer in a form of a poem. This is what creator must be humming to it self all "day" long:

Is it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour
I hold secrets flame
We can watch the world devoured in it's pain

Last edited by Spregovori; 12-17-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #33
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You like to answer in a form of a poem
I would not call it a poem lol

its only words following words

you are free to dream

and to chase the dreams

of course you have some freedom

what is your wish

do it or dream about it
Old 12-18-2009, 03:04 AM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

Freedom of expression is difficult to realize in a universe where dualities have become fixed polarities.

Freedom of expression lends more sanity to Free Will: As long as one is polarized Free Will is degraded.

A being who can exercise freedom of expression is closer to his balanced native state of all knowing, all loving, all powerful.

Those who can act out as compulsive/obsessive have a reduced freedom of expression and thus good judgment. I do not think there is a o ne of us who are not faced with healing ourselves of restricted freedom of expression, internally caused.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #35
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

what is your wish

do it or dream about it
This just might work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

Freedom of expression is difficult to realize in a universe where dualities have become fixed polarities.

Freedom of expression lends more sanity to Free Will: As long as one is polarized Free Will is degraded.

A being who can exercise freedom of expression is closer to his balanced native state of all knowing, all loving, all powerful.

Those who can act out as compulsive/obsessive have a reduced freedom of expression and thus good judgment. I do not think there is a o ne of us who are not faced with healing ourselves of restricted freedom of expression, internally caused.

Gnosis
I see no reason to fear duality. It is here...like breathing.

The rest is just another "rule"...one amongst the many...a little more chaos in already disorderly place. It proves nothing and its usefulness is just as "mythical" as free will.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Spregovori!

You can check-out...but you can never leave. Freedom and Responsibility are interconnected. Choosing to cease to exist would be irresponsible...but I don't see why an extended vacation from all of the BS couldn't be arranged. I feel like you do a lot of the time. Freedom does have it's limits.

I found a really cool section of the 'Urantia Book' which sheds light on the principles and concepts discussed in this thread. I continue to be enamored with the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Without the qualifying words 'Constitutional' and 'Responsible'...'Freedom' in nothing more than 'Anarchy' and 'Rebellion'...which quickly degenerates into an even worse form of 'Tyranny' than the one which was so righteously objected to. Was this Lucifer's BIG mistake? PLEASE closely examine the following words:

054:1 TRUE AND FALSE LIBERTY http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p054.htm

54:1.1 Of all the perplexing problems growing out of the Lucifer rebellion, none has occasioned more difficulty than the failure of immature evolutionary mortals to distinguish between true and false liberty.
54:1.2 True liberty is the quest of the ages and the reward of evolutionary progress. False liberty is the subtle deception of the error of time and the evil of space. Enduring liberty is predicated on the reality of justice—intelligence, maturity, fraternity, and equity.
54:1.3 Liberty is a self-destroying technique of cosmic existence when its motivation is unintelligent, unconditioned, and uncontrolled. True liberty is progressively related to reality and is ever regardful of social equity, cosmic fairness, universe fraternity, and divine obligations.
54:1.4 Liberty is suicidal when divorced from material justice, intellectual fairness, social forbearance, moral duty, and spiritual values. Liberty is nonexistent apart from cosmic reality, and all personality reality is proportional to its divinity relationships.
54:1.5 Unbridled self-will and unregulated self-expression equal unmitigated selfishness, the acme of ungodliness. Liberty without the associated and ever-increasing conquest of self is a figment of egoistic mortal imagination. Self-motivated liberty is a conceptual illusion, a cruel deception. License masquerading in the garments of liberty is the forerunner of abject bondage.
54:1.6 True liberty is the associate of genuine self-respect; false liberty is the consort of self-admiration. True liberty is the fruit of self-control; false liberty, the assumption of self-assertion. Self-control leads to altruistic service; self-admiration tends towards the exploitation of others for the selfish aggrandizement of such a mistaken individual as is willing to sacrifice righteous attainment for the sake of possessing unjust power over his fellow beings.
54:1.7 Even wisdom is divine and safe only when it is cosmic in scope and spiritual in motivation.
54:1.8 There is no error greater than that species of self-deception which leads intelligent beings to crave the exercise of power over other beings for the purpose of depriving these persons of their natural liberties. The golden rule of human fairness cries out against all such fraud, unfairness, selfishness, and unrighteousness. Only true and genuine liberty is compatible with the reign of love and the ministry of mercy.
54:1.9 How dare the self-willed creature encroach upon the rights of his fellows in the name of personal liberty when the Supreme Rulers of the universe stand back in merciful respect for these prerogatives of will and potentials of personality! No being, in the exercise of his supposed personal liberty, has a right to deprive any other being of those privileges of existence conferred by the Creators and duly respected by all their loyal associates, subordinates, and subjects.
54:1.10 Evolutionary man may have to contend for his material liberties with tyrants and oppressors on a world of sin and iniquity or during the early times of a primitive evolving sphere, but not so on the morontia worlds or on the spirit spheres. War is the heritage of early evolutionary man, but on worlds of normal advancing civilization physical combat as a technique of adjusting racial misunderstandings has long since fallen into disrepute.

Hang in there.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 08:48 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #37
Spregovori

Ortho I can not find any different answer for this than the ones I have already given to other statements.

It is interesting though
Old 12-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This just might work

I see no reason to fear duality. It is here...like breathing.

The rest is just another "rule"...one amongst the many...a little more chaos in already disorderly place. It proves nothing and its usefulness is just as "mythical" as free will.
This is an answer I frequently get in one form or another whenever I drop the complete datum regarding dualities.

I do not fear duality, it is not to fear, except it breeds fear when too many dualities of extreme opposition become fixed ways of being -- either one end of the pole or the other and little or no freedom of expression in between the two oppositions.

This is part of my personal clearing work so I know the difference within myself and my daily interactions of having a fully functioning, full range of expression between the two ends of a duality.

Yes, it should be as natural as breathing, but many beings are holding their breaths, as a rough analogy.

What do you see your role(s) to be in helping this planet recover to a higher state of order? i already know what my role is.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #39
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Spregovori,

I think this has nothing to do philosophical debate.
You are just depressed for what ever the reason is

It will not cure unless you start found something that
makes you feel better.

Depression has something to teach us, so i am not saying its not valid experience. But it should be just it, experience and then move to next thing
in your life.

So if you found anything that makes you feel better do it.
Chill out!
Keep a break of those things that depress you, will ya ?

You are great!

Love and peace
K
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #40
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

What do you see your role(s) to be in helping this planet recover to a higher state of order? i already know what my role is.
You do? How can you know? What amm tangible guerenties do you have?

Gnosis - mystically enlightened human being? A special knowledge or insight into the infinite, divine and uncreated in all and above all?

You sir have a lot of confidence.

I do not see myself in any possible role, regarding improving this little rock....given the current circumstances...and does it need improving? Or is the human animal that needs improving? Since...besides its annoying tilt Earth is just dandy.

I do write a blog about how stuff is (no ET mentioned, they can hardly accept the banking system). But I write it so I have something to do. I could have just as easily be doing something else...depends...

Why would I want to save the world? Is there a reason somewhere? Although I was told not to have outside expectations...I do not...not any more... But if there is a reason do tell...so I can go and see it. Try to distance yourself from the usual UNICEF&CO. emotional extortion....not to mention the money given most likely ends up in some despots pockets.

This creator person..either this being you and me...or something else..that made me so I can be...to...do thy bidding my lord? Well as more days past...the less motivated I am.

I do not remember ever singing-up or accepting any form of legally binding contract to save the universe and right about now I just wish to get off the save the world train.

I do LIKE people, I do not hurt people..I sometimes tend to insult them..but in most cases that is since...they think the same about themselves...I am an average "good boy" and do not worship some heavy dark metal somethingever group...etc... I have no intention to stop or hurt anyone (myself excluded) .... I just wish to "exercise" my free will....if I have it.

Since that is the whole point now is it?

Do you have free will or do you have chores on a rather "grand" scale of things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Dear Spregovori,

I think this has nothing to do philosophical debate.
You are just depressed for what ever the reason is

It will not cure unless you start found something that
makes you feel better.

Depression has something to teach us, so i am not saying its not valid experience. But it should be just it, experience and then move to next thing
in your life.

So if you found anything that makes you feel better do it.
Chill out!
Keep a break of those things that depress you, will ya ?

You are great!

Love and peace
K
Depressed? I might be... How about pis**ed off (angry)? Or...there is even better word but let us remain "civil". There has been some minor turbulence here lately and some did not take it well. I do not wish to start anything.

It would be best if we put hypothetical medical prognosis aside and focus on the problem at hand which itself is more than enough hypothetical or perhaps a better word would be lucid?

My English vocabulary is rather limited since it is not my natural language.

EDIt: "typos"

Last edited by Spregovori; 12-19-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #41
Spregovori

Just read the latest Salusa update. It made a very "strange" feeling inside of me (regarding free will etc)

But I think I got my answer from you,from other threads...

1st conclusion is that - there is much all of us do not know (even if we think we do)

2nd - I think I should just trust my feeling

3rd - there is no spoon, just shapes of it

4th - free will might be all about changing the shape

might be

Some mode please either close the thread or even better - delete it. I do not wish to "influence" any "innocent bystanders".
Old 12-22-2009, 11:23 AM   #42
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe that you have absolute free will, but what you would choose now may not be what you choose after this life, its all perspective. Alot of us, including me would choose to never come back to this reality, but that is a choice purely from this viewpoint. When you die you would see things from an entirely differnt view and dare I say it you might want to actually come back to this stupid game.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #43
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

You have to find peace in the fact that there may or may not be an answer to questions you have. There is a very deep mechanism behind the demand for answers from the Universe, and I haven't the time to get into it at the moment.

In my case, I finally found comfort in doubt and made peace with it. I too wanted answers, and it wasn't until I stopped caring that the answers came. Whatever may be the case (freewill or not, continued existence or not) I think we can all agree that we're here and everything just 'is.' As long as you remain in a position of judgment things will remain clouded. It is not like the fog is ever removed, either. Once you accept things for what they are your perception will change as will your understanding of the current situation.

Peace

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote