Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Default The subjectivity of intuition

Like many spiritually-inclined people, I have a strong belief in the concept of the 'lifeplan' (the idea that our spirits outline the central and catalysing moments of our life prior to incarnation, based on free will and karmic consideration). I also strongly believe in the concept of oneness, which I regard as the objective truth and that all 'truths' thereafter are illusory, since they relate to this inherently illusory game (or matrix, depending on your perspective) called life.

If you resonate with what I have summarised above, then I wish to share with you a theory that I have recently devised:

What if our intuitive resonances are contextualised by our lifeplan?

In other words, what if the thoughts and theories we resonate and don't resonate with (particularly those concerning metaphysical and philosophical issues) are influenced, indeed governed, by our preincarnative parameters?

For example, the incarnation of a spirit that chose a life as a Scientologist will resonate (or eventually resonate) with the cult's doctrine, regardless of its objective truthfulness. Even though Hubbard's doctrines may seem like obvious misinformation to most of us, that particular incarnation (and thousands others like him) will, upon reading them, receive the same inner warmth, that same essence of conviction, that we felt when we read the theories of, for instance, David Icke or Fritz Springmeier. His intuition confirmed to him the truth of something that is untruthful - not out of a desire to mislead, but because his spiritual compass is magnetised by a lifeplan whose goals are driven by a quest for something other than objective truth. Indeed, an understanding and embracement of objective truth may prove detrimental to the achievements and understandings his current lifeplan intends him to cultivate.

Sure, many of our intuitive resonances as a collective are almost universal and consistent, particularly in relation to morality and ethics. Most of us are likely to feel extreme discouragement if, for example, we contemplate murdering someone with whom we have a strong electrochemical attraction, such as our parents or children. 'Big', morality-related decisions as these are commonly accompanied by strong, unequivocal intuitive messages that define the ethical majority. But what about those who are heavily service to self-oriented, and interpret pain as pleasure?

I am not saying that we cannot rely on our intuition to guide us towards objective truth and away from disinformation, misinformation and subjective noise. Contrariwise, that's its ultimate purpose. But I think that it can only help us do so once we have reached a degree of spiritual maturation, a point whereby our spirits can begin to outline lives based upon the pursuit of objective truth (which, as previously stated, is oneness - in my opinion).

If you have concluded within this lifetime that absolute truth cannot be subjective, and you are actively discerning the misinformation that permeates this world, then I doubt that your intuitive resonances are subjectivised by third density baggage. There are exceptions, of course, such as 'awakened' (and usually religious) people who still believe that the messiah is someone external to themselves. In this regard, they still resonate with an objectively incorrect perspective, as their respective lifeplans probably intended.

But I think that as 2012 - and the subsequent dismantlement of the New Word Order - approaches, more and more people will awaken to realise that their current lives (and thus, by extension, the lifeplans thereof) are ultimately fuelled by the quest for absolute truth. Spiritually ready to resonate with the concepts of oneness and unconditional love, such people will begin to see not only the forest from the trees, but the macrocosm from the forest. And the role of their intuitions in this venture is, of course, paramount.
Bloodoftheberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The subjectivity of intuition

Doesn't anyone have an opinion on this?
Old 12-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #3
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

What is intuition?
  • Intuition (philosophy), the act by which the mind perceives the agreement or disagreement of two ideas
  • Intuition (knowledge), understanding without apparent effort
Intuition can not by itself lead to direct understanding of truth as it is formed in the mind. Mind driven by a well balanced heart that is open to contact with the divine by seeking to take time to be still and listen to what the divine is communicating with us and then make choices based on what we feel is the divine will. This I pervieve is a greater intuition than that which is defined in dictionaries etc. Call it divine intuition.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Intuition is certainly subjective to me. It is promptings from our Inner Self, especially before we have awakened enough to turn inward to listen constantly for that inner guidance. Intuition keeps us safe.

I think we come into this life with the baggage that we are meant to finish up, to finalize into wisdom, then we get to unfold the destiny that we have planned in the spiritualy realm. Thats when our soul kicks in to remind us of what that is.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #5
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Intuition may be the key to your survival. Trust it.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The subjectivity of intuition

Unfortunately~ mine has been working too well~ lately

we are not all (equally) developed in regards to this ability.

Sometimes for me > it require being brutally honest with myself

Last edited by giovonni; 12-10-2009 at 11:10 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:48 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Bloodoftheberry: I like the way your theory is developing. I certainly agree that resonance are part of the mechanics behind the phenomenon of intuition.

In order to resonate there needs to be tuning. One can perhaps hypothesise that our life plan (pre-incarnational choices) set the baseline tuning that triggers our intuition.

In my case, there was an awakening trigger - I have not problems beleiving that this was part of my pre-incarnational programming - and then when the stars were right, my soul directed my mind and body to open up to certain new awareness.

Intuition plays a very strong role in my life - and its getting more so, not less.

Reading your post I find myself pondering the relationship between resonance and harmony.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: The subjectivity of intuition

Hey check this out it might help you understand more about tuition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWt2r...eature=related
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:36 AM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Bloodofberry, nice philosophical thinking...

For me, it's important to understand that 'absolute truth' is not a static state and there really is no such thing that is accessible to us here... what is accessible is much higher states of Truth, of Oneness. Higher ways of Being.

The search for truth is not a search for an end state where nothing changes, it is the search to move back into the River of Life, which is all interconnected, very much Life itSelf in infinite expressions continuously becoming MORE.

The problems we face on earth, is because we've gotten out of that Divine flow of constant transcendence, the path of MORE. Instead, we've mistakenly come to believe we are the ego, which is truly unconsciousness and survives only through attachments to beliefs about what we are. But the reality is that there is only MORE. Our life-streams are meant to continuously transcend our beliefs, understandings and identities in higher states of reality and Oneness, all the while maintaining our free will and Co-Creating by Being in the Now.

As for resonance, yes I agree very much with this. Now it is very easy to judge another persons beliefs as 'wrong' but the reality is, none of our beliefs are 'right'. There is always MORE, and we each have pieces the whole puzzle of Truth. So even if someone is a scientologist, the reality is that there is some truth there, or it wouldn't be popular, there is some meat in there. There is not the full truth there, and there is not anywhere the full truth. Only when we continuously surrender to the reality beyond thinking, beyond outer religions and movements, can we merge with a certain level of Truth, but there is always MORE.

We are in a Schoolroom and when we graduate, we don't disappear, we simply move into a higher Schoolroom, a more powerful reality where our own inner God Power and Oneness with our source is much more apparent and our co-creative abilities are multiplied exponentially.

There is no outer path that will get us where we need to go, only an inner path, the Way. Following the Way of Oneness. Many paths, but only One Way ~ surrendering our own illusions of separation and moving back into the Now.

As for intuition ~ the key lesson we learn as we grow is the lesson of discernment. Our heart, the still small voice inside, will only speak the Truth we need to hear now. However, that still small voice has to travel through 4 dimensions to get to our outer consciousness. So none of us yet, can hear that voice perfectly, and even sometimes when we're sure our heart is telling us something, it's not our heart. But this is the path, because as long as we are willing to surrender our beliefs to come up higher, there will always come opportunities for us to surrender illusions we've gathered along the Way. However, the only way to do this is if we have no attachments. But the ego itself survives through these attachments to beliefs. So, often we suffer much, rather than letting go of false beliefs because we are not willing to shine the Light on the unconsciousness, and the death consciousness of the ego. Only through transcending seperation, transcending ego, transcending beliefs always on the Path of MORE, can we move back where we need to go, back into the River of Life, the River of MORE, the River of Oneness.

Gratitude for sharing, I enjoy the words of those that shared in this thread.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #10
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
For me, it's important to understand that 'absolute truth' is not a static state and there really is no such thing that is accessible to us here... what is accessible is much higher states of Truth, of Oneness. Higher ways of Being.
Yes, oneness is the antithesis of stagnancy. I prefer 'objective truth' to 'absolute truth' myself, since the former emphasises the infinite nature of the Source (true objectivity requires the simultaneous experiencing of all possible subjective perspectives, i.e. oneness), whereas the latter could imply, to some minds, a cosmic termination point.

Quote:
The search for truth is not a search for an end state where nothing changes, it is the search to move back into the River of Life, which is all interconnected, very much Life itSelf in infinite expressions continuously becoming MORE.
I'm not sure if words like 'more' and 'less' are truly applicable within the context of infinity, but I understand what you mean.

I agree with everything else you wrote too. Thanks for your input!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 AM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

One of the riddles to solve on the path is: Infinity becomes MORE through creation. How is this possible?

This is a riddle.

It is similar to this one:

Our true Individuality, is found in Oneness.

Both of these are important pieces of the puzzle of Truth to get us to the next level I believe.

Briefly, I will take a crack at infinity becoming MORE (now this is far too brief, and deserves much More to really get it I believe, but will give it a crack).

What is God?

God is infinite potentiality expressing itSelf in the eternal Now.

So God is infinite potentiality.

Now that Being said, it doesn't mean that everything that God could ever think of has happened. In the begining, God was just infinite potentiality. There was nothing else. God had an idea to Be MORE through creation. So made use of it's infinite potentiality, to create! And Create God did.

God created Co-Creators in various spheres / imaginations realities (starting with I'm sure infinitely more basic and bizarre to our minds, realities than what we are experiencing here Now). Now these Co-Creators, God could only create from it's own Being, because there is nothing but God's Being. God was not created, exist Always and Everywhere and is in the Now beyond all illusions.

However, all the illusions, and all of creation is created from God's Being. That's really all there is, and the rest is an illusion.

Now that being said, God did not want to use infinite potentiality for nothing. Why not use it to grow experience, grow demand for the source, create infinite potentialities and keep on creating so that it can learn and create More. More complex, more layered, more interesting, more glory.

Now in addition to creating out of it's own Being, God gave the ultimate gift to the Co-Creators that God created from it's own Being. God gave them the give, the opportunity, to grow in consciousness and gain permanent freedom in the mind of infinity. To merge with infinity, by their own free will, thereby gaining permanent status, permanence in the mind of infinity, the mind of God.

This is us. That's who we are. We're co-creators who are meant to start from a very limited sense of identity, and grow in Self awareness, Self consciousness infinitely so we are permanent Co-Creators in the mind of infinite potentiality expressing itSelf in the eternal Now.

Essentially, we gain total freedom to Co-create whatever we want and maintain awareness for eternity in the Now if we decide to BE.

That's our destiny.

So getting back to how infinity becomes MORE ~ Well think about it. If in the beginning, there was only infinite potentials, but no expression of those potentials, then infinite potentiality ~ was unexpressed.

When the mind of infinite potentiality began to express itSelf, through the idea of becoming MORE by creating MORE demand of itSelf, that's when the infinite began to 'experiment', try things out, create games, co-creators, how best to share the kingdom? How best to give co-creators unique enough experiences in the illusion of being away from the whole that God IS in infinity, so that as they grown back to full consciousness, to Co-Creator awareness, to literally creators of universes themSelves, they have unique backgrounds, experiences, life-streams, ways of looking at things, that they are unique. They are different. They are permanent. We are permanent. Our experiences here help us achieve a totally unique view of things, and these experiences will help shape our I AM who we really are, all the Way through creation until one Now, very distant from Now, we create a whole new universe ourSelf, and make decisions based on our own experiences through the ages.

Now of course this is hugely ridiculously overly simplified, there is always MORE, is it making some sense though? I'm sharing my personal understandings / beliefs from "a-ha" moments.

So if you think about it, infinity is indeed becoming MORE by infinite numbers of Co-Creators who grow in Self awareness in their own 'universes etc.' until they graduate the Schoolroom of their universe / creation and gain full Co-Creative powers to literally create their own universe / creation with virtually infinite numbers of Co-Creators within, that will then grow up and do the same ad infinitum.

So essentially, we have infinite numbers of Free Willed God Co-Creator Beings creating throughout the Body of God, the Body of Infinity, and this is literally growing the experiences, the knowledge, the creative ideas, etc. of the whole, of the infinite.

And to make all of this happen, we require God's consciousness, because there is nothing without it. So God literally (or maybe not 'literally') grows because we demand MORE of it to co-create with.

And ultimately, that Co-Creative substance is indeed Love. We are All One. God is Love. So much so, that God made us Sons and Daughters that will inherit the Kingdom that God IS when we decide to do so by our own Free Will.

Now is the time to come up higher, come up higher in Oneness. Stop playing the game of victims and take up our rightful roles as co-creators on this planet. We are all still almost infinitely far away from graduating to full God Consciousness meaning, going ahead and creating our own universe. We're more like in kindergardden in this schoolroom, however, we are going to take a majorly cool leap forward in consciousness Now where we will showcase the Power, Wisdom and Love of God through our own Being.

We are here to bring in the Golden Age, and get back on the path of growing in Self awareness, in co-creative power, in Love which is the path of MORE, rather than the path we've been, which is slave consciousness, path of less (not all the time, but more than enough of the time collectively).

So by moving back into becoming MORE we will be multiplying our Light and thereby multiplying our need for Love, so we can co-create MORE with it. Love is God. Therefore, by our own demand for God's Love within our Being, to co-create with, we will help God BE More through us by creating demand for Love.

God will create MORE love from infinite supply, and will grow in the process. Supply and demand. We create the demand, God does not take it from current supply, rather creates MORE of itSelf to supply us, and becomes MORE through our demand for God.

Again, attempting to convey aha moments... which certainly may not create an A ha moment for you! For me, it works ;0) for you, maybe not! ~ perhaps simply consider may be something here for down the road if it makes little sense at this time, it is always possible.. or there might now or never? who knows....

Espavo! ~~~~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-11-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So God is infinite potentiality.

Now that Being said, it doesn't mean that everything that God could ever think of has happened. In the begining, God was just infinite potentiality. There was nothing else. God had an idea to Be MORE through creation. So made use of it's infinite potentiality, to create! And Create God did.
See, I used to think that, but now I think differently.

There was no 'in the beginning', just as there is no end - linear time (and indeed, time itself) is one illusion that is definitely not applicable to God. God doesn't progress, develop, have a 'capacity' or 'potential' for 'more' - it is, and always has been, utterly complete unto itself within the beginningless 'now'.

The suggestion that God was 'just' infinite potential and 'nothing else' implies an initial lack - how can something have the potential for more, or create more, when it is inherent unity, a totality without want?

I think we need to shed the concept of time from our understanding of God. Only then can its absolute completeness be comprehended (from a basic 3D perspective, that is).
Old 12-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #13
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodoftheberry View Post
Doesn't anyone have an opinion on this?
My intuition led me in the great decisions I made, for sure. Synchronicity times a billion... Absolutely predestined type stuff happened, when I acted on intuition.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:52 PM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I completely agree, there is only the Eternal Now ~ time as we think of it is an illusion based on seperation, cycles, death and birth etc.

However, I believe there is MORE to the story than "God never changes". I most definitely believe MORE is the key to that story.

While some philosophy's maintain that creation serves no purpose other than simply a dream that disappears and there is no fruit, I do not feel that this is the case.

I strongly feel that creation serves the purpose of MORE, that God is indeed a LIVING GOD, not a static, or dead God, not a picture that never changes, rather a LIVING GOD, a God that grows with it's creation, because it's creation becomes More.

I guess I already did my best for now at explaining how this may be possible, but all of us have different Aha moments, that was mine...

I suggest you are the Son of God, and one day you will take up your rightful role at the right hand of the Father, as a co-creator that helps make up all that IS. You, by becoming MORE, by Being More, make all that IS More. Infinity Be's MORE because the I's that make up what IS, Be MORE.

With God 'time' does not exist, all that exist is MORE. God is MORE, NOW, than God was when I typed the word NOW. And again, God is MORE NOW.

and NOW.

and NOW.

and NOW.

MORE is reality. God is Living NOW.

My take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodoftheberry View Post
The suggestion that God was 'just' infinite potential and 'nothing else' implies an initial lack - how can something have the potential for more, or create more, when it is inherent unity, a totality without want?

I think we need to shed the concept of time from our understanding of God. Only then can its absolute completeness be comprehended (from a basic 3D perspective, that is).
Old 12-20-2009, 03:34 AM   #15
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I know that God is always in a state of constant change.

I was just pointing out that this change, despite being constant and infinite, has always existed unto itself. Creation will always become 'more', but, paradoxically, these future 'mores' already exist, even in the 'past'. This is the nature of cyclic infinity.

Anyway, we've both made our points clear! We agree on the fundamentals, that's most important.

Last edited by Bloodoftheberry; 12-20-2009 at 04:04 AM.