Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you think this information contains spiritual truths about reality here on Earth
YES... I can accept this does contain 'spiritual truths' within it. 77 79.38%
NO... It does not resonate with me at all. 20 20.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #101
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Thanks for this clarification of your thoughts, Steven. Very appreciated!

You say:
Quote:
"I think humanity had enough of it already, and we are more then deserving to enter into a New Paradigm where oppressor/victim/savior consciousness are things of the past quickly forgotten."
I agree, and this is also the direction we are heading in. Indeed, we are well underway already. But some will take longer than others. This is only natural. To clarify: I don't believe suffering is "necassary" as such, but rather it comes about as a consequence of "free will choices". There is karmic order in everything as the Universal Laws are always active. This means that things must be as they "should be" at all times (which again does not mean that things should not change for the better of course). Gravity is the same for everyone, but some stumble and hurt themselves on the path whereas others walk gracefully about...

The Uni-verse is in dynamic Balance at all times. Given time all imbalances will be evened out, and this experience of "evening out" amounts to spiritual evolution. It is what we are all involved in here at this time.

You also say:
Quote:
"t is not about service-to-self and service-to-other. Every single day our action is a mix of both of them. One can be in service-to-other all the time, but unconsciously does it to be loved/recognized, thus might be maintaining a kind of consciousness that mirrors victimhood. If it was true, one could begin to serve everyone around with the purpose to save him/herself. The Universe can not be tricked this way, a human maybe, but not the Universe. I understand very well this concept, but do not emphasise on it. That is why I smell a purposeful intention to mislead in this concept, not by those who beleive it, but by those who created it.

It is more about the conscious intention to live another kind of experience where humanity would evolve freely without the control of an elite who wants us to be stuck with them. A world where freewill of humanity is respected, where evolution is possible, where we can reach our full potential of Human becoming."
The concept of StO and StS is always subject to the level of each individuals understanding (or Level of Consciousness). Some will interpret it totally literally like religous people interpret the Bible. By discussing it we can hopefully help to clarify this concept.

Our only "duty" is towards our own Awakening/Expansion. Existence takes care of the rest through "synchronisities". There is nothing to "do" except keep working on ourselves - keep expanding and growing in Spirit. StO is misunderstood as a "doing" (although there is nothing wrong with "good deeds" of course). StO flows naturally/effortlessly and becomes more "efficient" the higher you climb on the Ladder of Consciousness. Doing StO work because you "want" to be StO is in reality very colored by StS. StO flows effortlessly from "who you have become/are", but there is always a kind of correlation in this relationship. It's more the quality of your "StO" that matters, and not so much the quantity. True StO does not expect anything in return at all. It is effortlessly being who you are. In most everyone that amounts to a combination yes, although the "percentage" varies greatly at this time.

The main focus should always be upon working on ourselves. If someone is interested; sharing is great. Planting seeds is the most one can do in the lukewarm, if there is a minimum of openness/receptivity.

But I find that a warm and loving smile combined with all the Presence/Awareness you can muster "launched" at a receptive stranger does much more good than any "information". This is actually fun also as it can be practiced all day long. I find that women in general are more receptive to this than men (as it probably can be misunderstood easily, so be "careful" hehe). Women are still more openhearted/receptive in nature than the male on this planet at this time. When the situation is "right" I simply allow it to happen. I have worked as a cashier in a supermarked myself, and I know from experience that only one customer (among the hundreds that I was in contact with each shift) that is of the Light, and takes you into the Presence; is enough to make a huge difference. Imagine if every customer was like that... Most would rather complain about paying 10 cent for a plastic bag or other silly things. hehe. I learned a lot about people working there that is for sure...

Nice to have this discussion either way Thanks

In the Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-22-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #102
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Hidden Hand' a PROPER & 'POSITIVE' discussion of the material ONLY here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
...It's more the quality of your "StO" that matters, and not so much the quantity. True StO does not expect anything in return at all. It is effortlessly being who you are...
First of all, thank you for your sharing. I really appreciate your thoughts.

This is exactly what I have in mind. The quality and genuineness of your behavior toward others matters. This is what the Universe sees in one's contribution in the global consciousness.

Be blessed my friend, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-22-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #103
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Steven, I think we must be blessed to be here at this time Have a really nice holiday now!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #104
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

There was a mention of the Mayan calender in the HH message, which I read up on the other day through another link on Avalon and found the idea very interesting. The whole concept of changing how we view the procession of time from the Gregorian calender to a lunar calender made alot of sense to me. I was wondering if anybody has tried this system. The link is http://www.tortuga.com/
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #105
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I do think their is some good info in the HH material.

Having negativity does help appreciate the positive. You ever heard a football coach say a team has to learn how to lose before it knows how to truly win!!

I personally would likely have not awakened if it were not for the luciferian act of 9-11. It first made me more spiritual because of fear and empathy, then it awakened me further by the realization of the bigger picture.

As much as I dislike it, I can see how it all comes together in unity, just as a magnet has a north and south pole. Without each other you have a piece of metal.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:24 PM   #106
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I guess all this Clearing work and training I am doing is raising my awareness in certain spheres and whereas before I was not very interested in the Hidden Hand data it seems easier for me know that I have gone and seen some thing for myself in my Clearing sessions.

HH wrote:
In the Beginning, there is The Infinite One. This is the Source of All. Intelligent Infinity. It is the undifferentiated absolute. Within It, is unlimited potential, waiting to 'become'. Think of it as the "uncarved block" of your Taoist traditions.

Infinite Intelligence, becoming 'aware' of Itself, seeks to experience Itself, and The One Infinite Creator is 'born', or 'manifest' (This appears to your 3rd Density comprehension as "Space"). In effect, the 'Creator', is a point of focused Infinite Consciousness or awareness, into Infinite Intelligent Energy. The One Infinite Creator also becoming self aware, seeks too to experience Itself as Creator, and in so doing, begins the next step down in the Creational spiral. The One Infinite Creator, in focusing It's Infinite Intelligence, becomes Intelligent Energy (which you could call the Great Central Sun), and divides Itself into smaller portions of Itself, that can then in turn experience themselves as Creators (or Central Suns). In other words, each Central Sun (or Creator) is a 'step down' in Conscious awareness (or distortion) from the Original 'thought' of Creation. So "In the beginning" was not "The Word", but Thought. The Word, is thought expressed and made manifest as Creator.

There is Unity. Unity is All there is. Infinite Intelligence, and Infinite Energy. The two are One, and within them, is the potental for all Creation. This state of Consciousness could be termed as 'Being'.
Infinite Intelligence does not recognize it's 'potential'. It is the undifferentiated absolute. But Infinite Energy recognizes the potential of 'becoming' all things, in order to bring any desired experience into 'being'.

Intelligent Infinity can be likened to the central 'Heartbeat' of Life, and Infinite Energy as the Spiritual 'Life-blood' (or potential) which 'pumps out' for the Creator to form the Creation.

From what I have been able to view of my own "hyperhistory" that took me back to the beginning he speaks of, this "Single Deity" or state of Sovereignty it true for every one of us, and not just a single "Single Deity". The "game" is to keep you from finding this out for yourself and the science of keeping you otherwise occupied has already been written and perfected.

Yes, he is right, if you are on this planet, then you have a lotta lotta clearing work to do to sequentially uncollapse yourself from all your previous identities until you are cleared of fixation and polarities and you once again realize yourself as "Single Deity", a sovereign being.

I am not a member of his family yet I in my Clearng work revisited the first point in this universe cycle where I decided to become an energy producing unit. I even installed the mechanism whereby I would go reactive everytime certain things occurred. I had to Clear that out first.

Even though I have installed an identity on this planet and am still in great need of continuing my clearing work, once I did the work to clear my fixation on a certain Game Lord I knew then that I had made the decision to step outside the Stream of Life, as I so choose.

Because he wants you to stay in the negative polarity, or seniorly to that simply to stay polarized, he cannot want your sanity, and he cannot introduce the idea of Clearing Modalitities except in a cynical manner, so far gone is this being.

He moves further and further away from himself as Single Deity, so the joke in the end might be on him if he does not pay attention. Hoisted on his own petard, as the idiom goes.

The one rule that this Universe seems to not have is "The right to one's own sanity". That is the "out clause" they are using to get around the rule of "The Right to One's own Self-Determinism" and "The Right to Leave a Game".

There is a two-pronged way to handle this:

Do your chosen Clearing path as if your spiritual life depended on it (it does),

and, besides helping others to do their Clearing work,

Get up to the ability level where you can be calmly aware of and clear this sort of interfering being by "Being" them and processing them effectively while "Being" them. This is very subtle and very powerful. Do this on a gradient so that you do not outstrip your cleared capabilities.

I already overreached my abilities a few days ago and received some attention that I was not quite able to handle as it was occurring -- nothing that I cannot handle with my current resources, but sort of a pain in the neck for about the last week. It is all for good though because I will simply put more integrity into my processing.

But overall, what I am seeing is that once I address a being in terms of "What incident are you sitting in...?" whilst I am being that being (there is a partner running me on this process while I am being that being) I've just helped one more planetary Satrap happily opt for early retirement because he "self-realized".

I first learned of this humane and effective approach to Clearing in a PEAT course.

As for telling us that we are all pieces of Lucifer, okay I can have that. I've seen all kinds of beings or archetypes that I collapsed into on my way down the spiral. A good clearing process will easily uncollapse one from the Lucifer viewpoint or any other viewpoint/archetype one created.

A basic truth I saw is that if I have attention on it I created it and my clearing processes simply help me to go and look and see and duplicate the first time I did that. Then the creation becomes smaller and smaller and less fixed and, "Poof, where did it go?", lol. Many times a related
fixed polarity decision also goes "Poof".

If you cleared out all of your fixed polarities what would HH and his poor family have to get a handle on you? They wouldn't be able to get you excited and involved anymore. Game over.

In the endpoint they would thank you it is just that they are further away than you are of realizing their Single Deity/Sovereignty and are doing exactly what HH told you not to do -- look for the God you are and not outward for The Creator.

In a way I make this sound all simple and I guess up unto the first "Clear" milestone it is fairly straighforward. What comes next is for myself somewhat uncharted territory, but we can keep it as simple or as complex as we choose.

Hope that helps balance out the distorted picture HH gave out. The only way he would ever tell you you are Creator Gods is if he knew you would never do the work and overcome the apparent barriers to realize it for yourselves.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:35 AM   #107
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

On 10-30-2009, 08:11 PM I started a new thread - Beyond 21/12/2012 (Hidden Hand) - where I quoted an excerpt of Hidden Hand's answer to a question about 21/12/2012.

I did so, because I was quite impressed by the Hidden Hand Dialogues, originally posted at ATS, where I had found the material. By starting this thread, I wanted to tickle the curiousity of those to whom that particular excerpt would be a trigger to dig a little deeper into the 'Hidden Hand material'.

I think the 'Hidden Hand Dialogues' are a 'must read' and worthwhile to take notice of.

After I digested the parts I found of interest to me, I turned my focus on something completely different.

Instinctively, or call it intuition, I think that the Puppet Master behind Hidden Hand and the 'Galactic Federation' / 'Aton' etc. stuff, is one and the same person, namely Supriem David Rockefeller.

And no, I don't think he's writing any of it himself.
But he has the means, motive and money to make it happen.

And this guy is for real. Flesh and (blue)blood(ish).
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:57 AM   #108
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

That's it?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote